It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: seckua
ok, i've been a lurker on ATS for years and years, and have been pushed to the point of digging up my account info multiple times, but reading this thread was the tipping point... i'm gonna go through here and respond to each one i take issue with; my goodness, the level of intellectual dishonesty in here is staggering.

"Welcome to the Party, Pal"

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

why are all of you lefties so concerned about "crossing state lines" with or without a fire arm.[/post]

It's all they have. The crap that the MSM is throwing out there.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Every day the prosecutions witnesses get worse and worse. They are damning to their own case.

Are they throwing the case on purpose? So far it’s been crap after crap.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Every day the prosecutions witnesses get worse and worse. They are damning to their own case.

Are they throwing the case on purpose? So far it’s been crap after crap.

Kind of hard to make a case, when all you have is MSM and Social Media hype from a bunch of people who don't know the law. They were praying that Rittenhouse would take a plea bargain. Bluff called.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You have Rittenhouse and the Aubrey case going on right now.

AntiFa and BLM are planning and I am sure you will see mobilization soon. Throw in Chauvins case and an appeal and you have 6 more months of unrest before the 22 elections.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

AntiFa and BLM are planning and I am sure you will see mobilization soon. Throw in Chauvins case and an appeal and you have 6 more months of unrest before the 22 elections.

I think this is the final straw... The civil war of sort to really. They divided and conquered and it worked.
So sad.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Weapons free!

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Prosecution is apparently now just pulling in randoms off the street to be witnesses. Who even is this guy? He doesn’t seem to know anything. Why is he even here?

Edit:

Did you ask Kyle Rittenhouse to protect that property?

"No. I don't even work there"

This trial is a riot lmao.

Edit 2:

Turns out the prosecution subpoenaed the wrong person. Most competent legal team in history!
edit on 5112021 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Turns out the prosecution subpoenaed the wrong person. Most competent legal team in history!

I don't know. OJ walked.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Prosecution is apparently now just pulling in randoms off the street to be witnesses. Who even is this guy? He doesn’t seem to know anything. Why is he even here?

Edit:

Edit 2:

They have a different car lot guy, who seems equally confused, maybe deceptive even.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Edit:

Edit 2:

They have a different car lot guy, who seems equally confused, maybe deceptive even.

I have been watching, I sense no blatant deception, just that they are afraid. They are also unfortunately having trouble understanding the questions. They are an interesting pair for a relatively important part of the case.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Edit:

Edit 2:

I have been watching, I sense no blatant deception, just that they are afraid. They are also unfortunately having trouble understanding the questions. They are an interesting pair for a relatively important part of the case.

I'm on the fence with deception, but I noticed one question he answered yes, while shaking his head no..it was confusing testimony at best.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Either these clowns have the Jury fixed, don't care or are that stupid.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Edit:

Edit 2:

I'm on the fence with deception, but I noticed one question he answered yes, while shaking his head no..it was confusing testimony at best.

The head gesture is cultural. I don't want to be presumptuous on his background, but in India I have observed that the head motions are different than our own when agreeing or disagreeing with something.

regarding the deception, they may have some suspicious business practices that they are afraid of coming to light perhaps.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seckua

It is all they have. They know they are supposed to hate Kyle Rittenhouse so they look for any little reason to justify it so they can pretend they aren't just bitter partisan creeps participating in their usual cancel culture. Only this time, a young man's life is on the line.

Its no different than the last Soros-DA's persecution of the McClosky's. They want to scare citizens into being afraid of defending themselves/their homes/their country. They know their side has far fewer guns and want to use fear to prevent our advantage from continually manifesting itself when radical mobs bring violence to us.

No different than their Russian-collusion nonsense really, they hated Trump and just (somehow) knew he was guilty of crimes the moment he walked down the escalator....the only problem was inventing enough evidence to justify that belief. The MSM/Dem pols were all too happy to let the common lefties spew their nonsensical talking points. Only problem is their manufactured evidence never stood up to any serious examination. Just as the case against Kyle's reasonable claim of self defense will not hold up under scrutiny (see the trial witnesses today)
edit on 11/5/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

part of me still believe we can share common ground with "those people". with "game over man", for example, i think he has an air of arrogance that stems from ignorance and results in unwarranted self importance. people like that can be reasoned with; i was one, and still have to check myself of those characteristics from time to time.

i dunno, i can understand looking at this case and not liking guns or thinking he should have just stayed home, but to make him out to be a vicious murderer when that is simply not borne out by the facts.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

a reply to: JBurns

part of me still believe we can share common ground with "those people". with "game over man", for example, i think he has an air of arrogance that stems from ignorance and results in unwarranted self importance. people like that can be reasoned with; i was one, and still have to check myself of those characteristics from time to time.

i dunno, i can understand looking at this case and not liking guns or thinking he should have just stayed home, but to make him out to be a vicious murderer when that is simply not borne out by the facts.

Whoa...last time I checked this is a conspiracy theory website that people make up anonymous accounts to post comments on conspiracies. Apparently you know everything about me. You say "these people" but just single me out...ok...

I don't know what you're tripping about anyway... everything that conservatives want out of the Rittenhouse case will happen, I have always thought that and posted that at least a couple times. The US is actually very conservative and right wing, lots of people who vote blue definitely have conservative beliefs. But you're tripping about my ATS comments like that is going to change something in the conservative world in real life? Give me a break, lol. My comments have not affect whatsoever. So if I think that about myself how is that arrogant at all? Kinda the opposite really.

Unwarranted self importance...why that comment is so ridiculous is because if you actually knew me you would know I'm completely the opposite of that. I put myself down constantly.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I will not say much about this. I will say most of the general public is to incompetent to be on a jury. They are unable to separate their own biases from the evidence and fail to understand basic principles or follow basic instructions.

Ask any fairly intelligent person who has surved on jury duty or ask any good lawyer.

Picking the right members of the jury will make it break a case. Look at OJ Simpson, he was aquitted in his criminal case while Scott Peterson who had much less evidence against him was found guilty.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

perhaps that is the case; after all, i do not know you, i just know the image you project here... and that's the impression i get
i could very well be wrong, and often hope i am

but back to the issue at hand... why do you break this down to a conservative/liberal split? much of the US is, in fact, conservative, and there even used to be a breed of liberal called the "conservative Democrat", of which Donald Trump is one. either way, America, on the whole, is biologically liberal and politically conservative... more to the point, i just wonder why one's political beliefs would change the perception of cold facts in the case. why do you think that is?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
also.... anonymous account? as you can see from my join date and post history, i must have really been doing the long con with this lol

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join