It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seckua

Uh. CVS looters? People are walking out of the CVS and wishes he had his AR so he could start shooting at them. There was no looting at all at the CVS. These were shoppers. Hey if you think that's not a violent thought what can I say. I personally never think about shooting people coming out of my local Walgreens.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

perchance you have a link to the video in question? i can't seem to locate it... but i have a hard time thinking Kyle would be looking at a video of people shopping and desiring to execute them.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS. that is VERY MUCH a video of people looting a CVS. that alone is not enough to warrant deadly force, but if we're going to be that petty, he didn't say he would kill them; only that he would shoot at them.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I posted a link in one of these threads, but here is different one. Unfortunately have to wait through an ad. They state the CVS does not even appear to be Kenosha in the other link. There is no rioting, no protesting. Just an open CVS store.

Link

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Seriously? As I just stated it was said it's not even in Kenosha. Looters stop at the counter to get plastic bags to put stolen items in? You have a link to the article that states the store was looted?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

that's actually a good point; i'm not finding (what i consider to be) a reliable indication of the legality of what they were doing in the store... one way or the other

it seems like the vehicle they are putting items into is parked illegally and the individuals in question appear to be moving quickly towards it. is ANY of this relevant to being aggressed upon by one and then multiple assailants?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I said he would be found not guilty. I just stated he jumps to conclusions and seems to have violent tendencies and wishes. I mean if you feel it's normal to wish to shoot people who maybe at best parked illegally, you would have a field day at my local Target store.
edit on 7-11-2021 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
no, not maybe at best. that's the least of the things they appear to be doing.

we have absolutely zero context about the video in question, and it ultimately has zero bearing on the case at hand. it's next to impossible to be able to prove that Kyle went to Kenosha with malicious intent.

i have a question and i can only trust you will be honest: if Kyle were black, would that change your opinion of the events that took place that night?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

this just in: Kyle's father lives in Kenosha.

mystery solved.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

For me it wouldn't. For many others it certainly would though. Doubtful he would be called a hero. Ever wade through the 15 pages of Ahmad Arbery thread? Although he was chased by 3 men with guns and struck by one of the vehicles, people said he should never have tried to defend himself, should have somehow found a way, even swimming to get away, or just stopped to see what the men chasing him with guns wanted and made up stuff about him having stolen items and posted photoshopped pics of him wearing hiking boots instead of gym shoes to support their false claims.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
that sounds dreadful, but unfortunately, the entirety of circumstances in the Arbery case are different, not just his complexion.

that case, however, unless there is something i am unaware of, is pretty damning for the vigilantes involved.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Not really though. There are different levels of self defense? So, one even though he could not get away, should just accept whatever came his way, but the other is a hero? According to the GBI officer in the pretrial hearing, he said something to the effect of he felt that the only one who could claim self defense was Arbery, not McMichael. The hyprocacy is what is amazing, although not surprising on ATS.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

trumps tweets

People aren't blind to the reasons behind your reality-less assessment of this scenario.

In an objective reality, it wouldn't matter whether you agreed with his reason for being there or not. The law doesn't require anyone's approval for where they are, it only matters that you were attacked. The fact he even attempted to withdraw is a major bonus for him.

Those idiots chased down an armed man, tried to assault him, discharged a firearm wildly at him (at least that's what any reasonable person could believe) and attempted to take his firearm. There's a half dozen justification for the shooting alone.

The anti-self defense argument is sunk.

Again, people see right through this ideologically brainwashed position BS. Just like the failed gun control agenda, you must enjoy getting Republicans elected to office. You attack self defense and you turn every last person living in a dangerous area against you.

You have a natural right to defend yourself against violence. Period. All the other statements/assertions are irrelevant fluff.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The case against the McMichaels' is quite different than this case. Should the defense be able to prove he was actually burgling a home, there is a good chance they will be acquitted under the state's SYG/private citizen arrest laws.

If the defense cannot establish this (and its not an easy thing to establish), they are most likely going down for some variety of manslaughter or possibly second degree murder depending on the jury.

There is nothing in common with Kyle's self defense case. As far as the McMichaels' trial is concerned, it will all hinge on whether or not the person they attempted to arrest (and subsequently shot) was actually engaged in a crime or not.

Fortunately, there is also a video in their case. So we will know if they actually attempted to arrest him or just ran him down in vehicles like the media claims. One thing I know for certain is the circumstances are nothing what the MSM claims. Nothing specific, they are sensationalist and biased. Nothing they write should ever be trusted. Video on the other hand, you can see with your own eyes and make your own judgement call.
edit on 11/7/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
i don't know about levels of self defense, but there are states that require you to do certain things before self defense can be considered.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The defense has to prove that the defendent had knowledge that a felony crime was committed before they can attempt a citizens arrest. The defense has only referenced that something was stolen in the neighborhood 7 months before. The defendent saw him running and assumed he was the one who stole it previously, although come to find out the theft from a parked boat may not have even happened when the boat was there at that location. They have quite the road ahead of themselves on that.

He made no mention of any type of arrest. He told Abery, "stop or I'll blow your f---ng head off!" I'm not relying on msm. The GBI officer gave quite detailed investigation information in the pretrial appearances. Including statements taken directly from the defendents.

You can quibble the differences, but ATS has been quite clear that one person should never have tried to fight for his life and another one should. One chased after he shot a man in the head. One who may have gotten a drink of water after walking through an open construction site.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: JBurns

You can quibble the differences, but ATS has been quite clear that one person should never have tried to fight for his life and another one should. One chased after he shot a man in the head. One who may have gotten a drink of water after walking through an open construction site.

ATS is not a monolith of uniformity.
If only Ahmaud Arbery had taken out his three murderers before they could hurt him.
Chasing down a man, killing him in the street while filming it, the daughter posting the picture online after, make for some of the most despicable acts possible.
That case is just awful. I wish it were Aubery on trial for self defense instead.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: seckua
a reply to: JAGStorm

this just in: Kyle's father lives in Kenosha.

mystery solved.

Yea his dad seems like a real swell guy, woman beating non child support paying loser! So much so that Kyle and his mom and siblings had to live in a homeless shelter, but now the dad wants in on some of the celebrity action.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
That case is just awful. I wish it were Aubery on trial for self defense instead.

There are POS's on here that think it was acceptable to run him down and kill him. Which proves your point about monolithicness.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

During a riot, CVS and Walgreens would be prime targets. its where we keep the good drugs.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join