It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I don't disagree. However the CVS in the video is not in Kenosha and there was no riot or looting. The people Kyle wished to shoot had committed no crime.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

And you know these facts how? Where is the CVs in the video?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

obviously gonna need a source for this claim?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah

There really are some odious opinions out there; but they definitely don't represent me or ats as a whole or anything like that.
Very disheartening, though.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

i'm not here to speculate, i'm simply pointing out information that appears to be overlooked.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
There really are some odious opinions out there; but they definitely don't represent me or ats as a whole or anything like that.
Very disheartening, though.

Agreed. These people to need to work on the sociopathic leanings and anger issues. Once they slither out of their Unabomber Cabins of course.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
needless to say, the 2 cases are completely unrelated.

not even remotely comparable.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: seckua

obviously gonna need a source for this claim?

The brief video, shot from across a busy street at night, shows a group of people leaving a CVS carrying bags and loading them into the trunk of a car. “It looks like one of them has a weapon,” the person prosecutors identify as Rittenhouse states. The CVS, which is neighbored by what appears to be a multistory office building, does not appear to be in the Kenosha area.

Kenosha News
edit on 8-11-2021 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seckua
Of course they aren't. One is young white male breaking 2 laws to be there shooting two protesters after being chased after shooting a man in the head. One is a black man who at most trespassed a construction site, being chased by men with guns who the GBI stated often texted abhorrent names for minorities.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
well, i guess that solves it lol

*dusts hands off* pack it up and go home!

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

you've clearly made up your mind... to you, Kyle is a bloodthirsty monster and should be crucified without appearing to consider evidence to the contrary... shameful to live life that way, but do what must be done.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Of course they aren't. One is young white male breaking 2 laws to be there shooting two protesters after being chased after shooting a man in the head. One is a black man who at most trespassed a construction site, being chased by men with guns who the GBI stated often texted abhorrent names for minorities.

I’ve lived in a couple of neighborhoods while they were being built. I can tell you 100000% people walk through the houses being built all the freaking time. The only time it’s a problem is when they start putting appliances in there and sometimes they are stolen.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

so, in Wisconsin, the potential gun charge is a Class A misdemeanor... let's just keep that in perspective for future reference.

the curfew thing is kind of a non-starter because everyone there was ignoring that.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I've never said he's a blood thirsty monster. He certainly has quite violent thoughts and apparently has a tendency to insert himself into situations that have bad results. I said that does not bode well for the future. I also pointed out the hyprocacy when I was asked if it would change my mind if he were black. I stated it would not, yet it certainly would among others here.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
so would you be willing to accept that Kyle went to Kenosha with noble/benevolent intent?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

so, in Wisconsin, the potential gun charge is a Class A misdemeanor... let's just keep that in perspective for future reference.

the curfew thing is kind of a non-starter because everyone there was ignoring that.

Here are the actual charges. We are an open records state.
wcca.wicourts.gov...

Responsible official
Schroeder, Bruce E.
Prosecuting agency
District Attorney
Prosecuting agency attorney
Binger, Thomas
Defendant owes the court: $0.00
Count no. Statute Description Severity Disposition
1 940.02(1) 1st-Degree Reckless Homicide Felony B
Modifier: 939.63(1)(b) Use of a Dangerous Weapon
2 941.30(1) 1st-Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety Felony F
3 941.30(1) 1st-Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety Felony F
4 940.01(1)(a) 1st-Degree Intentional Homicide Felony A
5 940.01(1)(a) Attempt 1st-Degree Intentional Homicide Felony A
6 948.60(2)(a) Possess Dangerous Weapon-Person < 18 Misd. A
7 323.28 Fail to Comply w/ Emergency Mngt Order of State or Local Gov Forf. U

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The curfew thing is a thing.
When you get pulled over for speeding, do they throw out the ticket because you saw others speeding too?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I cannot state his frame of mind or what he believed he was doing. I only know of examples in which he believes he may be being heroic, however the situations one, did not involve him and of which he made false assumptions, two, both were met with actual violence and thoughts of violence. And this is even before Kenosha.

edit on 8-11-2021 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

The curfew thing is a thing.
When you get pulled over for speeding, do they throw out the ticket because you saw others speeding too?

so then where are the criminal charges against everyone else that was there, which obviously includes ALL witnesses in this case?

a ticket to one person for speeding should definitely be thrown out if they ignored all of those other speeders.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik
a ticket to one person for speeding should definitely be thrown out if they ignored all of those other speeders.

You should use that whataboutism defense if you ever get a moving violation, let us know how it works out.

edit on 8-11-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join