It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Lots of people grasping at straws.

I love the guy talking right now.

"People just need to agree to disagree"

"You want me to explain for other people, and I can't do that"

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Sorry more of a sarcastic question....

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: JAGStorm

Anyone watching the live feeds?

Someone needs to teach Kyle how to tie a tie, my OCD is kicking in big time with that sloppy knot.

I just started it, and like yesterday I couldn't help think when SNL is going to do a spoof on this trial with people wearing Green Bay Packers gear and drinking Milwaukee Best. I mean the ancient judge and the faux cut, and John Carroll Lynch as the defense attorney the opportunity is just golden.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Not much of what I'm seeing win this case for the prosecution

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

The prosecution lost all credibility when it was revealed that they, along with the FBI, hid a video showing Rittenhouse attempting to help an antifa guy who have been injured, followed by another antifa guy shooting at Rittenhouse and chasing him.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Because they are just whining. They have no real case to make. these clowns are treating the courts like the Twitter-verse will make the decision based on wokeness....

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is like the Floyd case. Nothing matters except the end. There were multiple videos out there showing Kyle helping people, handing out water earlier in the day and not being confrontational at all.

He is lucky to be alive because if he did not get his shot off the guy he shot with the gun would have.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Looks like Binger is trying to put this case to rest with no need for defense.

It's odd though.... antifa and bLM were out looking for a war and daring anyone to stop them, then the minute someone stops them, they start screaming and crying. It only took one person to scream, then the entire streets filled with screams like a yard full of Pre-K kids when they see a big spider.

Personally, that obnoxiously loud nag filming and telling her pack to get Rittenhouse should be in court for inciting the violence that led up to Kyle being forced to shoot the guy who kicked him, the one who bashed him with a sKaTeBoArD, and the one who tried to grab his rifle, BARREL FIRST. I knew antifa and bLM people were stupid, but I didn't know they were that stupid.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Looks like Binger is trying to put this case to rest with no need for defense.

It's odd though.... antifa and bLM were out looking for a war and daring anyone to stop them, then the minute someone stops them, they start screaming and crying. It only took one person to scream, then the entire streets filled with screams like a yard full of Pre-K kids when they see a big spider.

Personally, that obnoxiously loud nag filming and telling her pack to get Rittenhouse should be in court for inciting the violence that led up to Kyle being forced to shoot the guy who kicked him, the one who bashed him with a sKaTeBoArD, and the one who tried to grab his rifle, BARREL FIRST. I knew antifa and bLM people were stupid, but I didn't know they were that stupid.

Ya, I haven't seen anything that changes my mind, one of the last clips was a crowd chasing him, yelling "beat him, beat him" we know what happens next. Lots of gunfire going off, that wasn't from Kyle.

The prosecution, not sure what he's doing, I guess he is showing exactly what happened, it's not helping his case ..IMHO

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Because they are just whining. They have no real case to make. these clowns are treating the courts like the Twitter-verse will make the decision based on wokeness....

The judge seems to be no nonsense. He told the prosecution they couldn't play the livestream from one guy to paint the scene of things going on that night, but he actually let them play and show evidence of how much of a scumbag Kyle's aggressors were. Talk about a breath of fresh air.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Agreed. Rittenhouse clearly acted out of self defense. Maybe the next time thugs try to loot cities, there will be people who aren't afraid to stand their ground and protect their homes and/or businesses.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The prosecution lost all credibility when it was revealed that they, along with the FBI, hid a video showing Rittenhouse attempting to help an antifa guy who have been injured, followed by another antifa guy shooting at Rittenhouse and chasing him.

Well, not surprising, it's what they do, seems the judge is having none of it though. The prosecutor and judge battled earlier, over some film and narration. Prosecutor is trying to apply the narration, to Kyles state of mind, and something about the term militia. The narrator was not present, judge and defence figured it's hearsay.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well, if only the Cops weren't so busy with the Riots, to let him casually walking home(nvm going in the first place) after the concentual duel with 1 or 2 conservative rioters or peaceful, an albeit, too liberal protests this probably would of never happened.
edit on 3-11-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

That's alright, at least it ended well. Erm, will have ended well once Mr. Rittenhouse is acquitted and can enjoy the millions of dollars he has raised along with his freedom.

I just hope they hid it, converted it or legally protected it against all those grubby hands holding out

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

That's alright, at least it ended well. Erm, will have ended well once Mr. Rittenhouse is acquitted and can enjoy the millions of dollars he has raised along with his freedom.

I just hope they hid it, converted it or legally protected it against all those grubby hands holding out

I hope that happens. I am skeptical due to how the whole George Floyd trial played out. Innocent man in jail to appease the mob - not to mention the several jurors who lied / misrepresented their position in order to infiltrate the jury.

They are attempting to put kyle in jail for defending himself from attackers. Let that sink in. He is on trial for defending his person from potentially great bodily harm.

This precedent will mean that anyone in wisconsin that defends themselves from a violent attack will end up being prosecuted, dragged through the mud and incarcerated.

Very interesting time that we live in!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

I'm waiting for the "wrongful death lawsuits".

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I don't know about this Judge. He watches way too much CNN and cares waaaaay too much about what Jeffery "forgot to put his donk away" Toobin has to say!

lawandcrime.com... g-obviously-unfamiliar-with-an-ancient-rule-of-our-law/

edit on 4-11-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That might not be a bad thing. He's already warned the Jury about the sensationalism and out right lies being put out by the MSM. Might be a way to keep track of what they are saying and enabling him to recognize if it is influencing the Jury.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

That might not be a bad thing. He's already warned the Jury about the sensationalism and out right lies being put out by the MSM. Might be a way to keep track of what they are saying and enabling him to recognize if it is influencing the Jury.

Yeah, but aren't the jurors told NOT to watch the news? Now, he's alerting them to it?

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Don't know. I'm not following it that close. I've got a project deadline coming up soon. I'm just on here while my other computer is running a simulation.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join