It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I heard the defense couldn't keep drone footage showing Rittenhouse instigating hostility (how the article worded it) with the very first victim out of the trial.
edit on 2-11-2021 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Why would there be drone footage? Let's think about that.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You weren't aware that there has been since last summer at a lot of the protests?

The Military and FBI Are Flying Surveillance Planes Over Protests

This is from early June of last year Vice
edit on 2-11-2021 by frogs453 because: Added link

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I'll try to look for it, but it said it was from the FBI

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

wcca.wicourts.gov...

If anyone wants to look up the details we are an opens records state
you can search under his first and last name.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

I heard the defense couldn't keep drone footage showing Rittenhouse instigating hostility (how the article worded it) with the very first victim out of the trial.

The prosecutor referred to FLIR footage, from a FBI plane. Now FLIR, is infrared, heat signature, I doubt you can even id someone via that. So, I don't really know what to make of that vs the footage most of us saw. Will be interesting to see it.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
Thanks. I missed the opening statements.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It's funny how the human mind works...you can be looking for your keys or remote control and then wham, it's right there on the desk you've been looking the whole time, and you probably looked there 50 times.

This is exactly what I realized when the Prosecutor pointed out Kyle's AR-15 was attached to him by that gun harness. To steal Kyle's gun you'd have to get that harness off him or cut it. So this argument people were trying to steal his gun is totally ignorant because the gun was attached to him by the sling.

I wonder if everyone's human minds made the same mistake in missing that observation.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
He was chased by people yelling threats at him, and then shot at twice before shooting people that were trying to kill him.

I am sick of the "he shouldn't have been there" argument. No one should have been there, but it does not negate the fact that he defended himself from people trying to kill him.

You are right, he wasn't standing his ground, he was actively running from his attackers.

a reply to: Jubei42

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
It's funny how the human mind works...you can be looking for your keys or remote control and then wham, it's right there on the desk you've been looking the whole time, and you probably looked there 50 times.

This is exactly what I realized when the Prosecutor pointed out Kyle's AR-15 was attached to him by that gun harness. To steal Kyle's gun you'd have to get that harness off him or cut it. So this argument people were trying to steal his gun is totally ignorant because the gun was attached to him by the sling.

I wonder if everyone's human minds made the same mistake in missing that observation.

Except the human mind would go see-gun-grab-gun because they didnt think he would use it. Do you honestly believe anyone one riled up while rioting would think about the technical details of gun harnesses, lol?
edit on 2-11-2021 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

1st, I don't see that has any relevance at all, unless you are saying the sling cannot be removed from his person??..2nd, you are overthinking heat of the moment acts. Also, only 1 guy tried to take the gun, and said as much before he tried..he had bad intentions, 2, and 3 just thought they were intervening in a mass shooting, #2 I feel for, #3 was safe, kid did not shoot him, untill he leveled his gun for the 2nd time, and paid for it..he did not have to do that.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So the sling makes it easier or harder to steal the gun?

2nd line
edit on 2-11-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

So the sling makes it easier or harder to steal the gun?

2nd line

I thought the sling argument was that it's required for open carry in Wisconsin? A sling doesn't make the rifle that much harder to remove from the person carrying it. I have a sling on my AR and the damn thing still falls off me somehow when I'm out walking in the woods lol.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Look into a Vickers style sling.

You're welcome.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

first a militia is exactly what you stated "civilians who are "called up" to aid existing military in case of emergency".

key word CITIZENS.

Arent all military personnel required to be citizens?

The right to "bear arms" IS NOT just for a state run militia nor a "national guard"

That part was a little confusing to me at first, then I considered timeframe, and why it was so important for them to keep and bear arms. They were the national guard. A lot of Veterans, families, everybody. They wanted to draw down the active military as well. Completely different times and circumstances..So the federal government absorbed the militia , provides for them, that's cool. Next, states rights to have private armies? Is that a states right? Seriously. Just to be clear, the printing press and the centerfire cartridge are mans greatest achievements.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

This should put you on track.

Li nk

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
www.wisn.com...#
I find this interesting. If you are just protecting yourself why would your mom suggest you go into hiding, or "flee"?..hmm

He said Rittenhouse's mother talked about Rittenhouse fleeing to Michigan but he got Rittenhouse to turn himself into police.

This is intersting too:

Black told the jury Rittenhouse never mentioned anyone attacked him with a weapon.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: matafuchs

I'll try to look for it, but it said it was from the FBI

here it is
www.wisn.com...

Prosecutors called FBI agent Brandon Cramin as their second witness Tuesday.

He testified about law enforcement aerial surveillance of the protest on the night of the shootings.

Prosecutors have said previously the surveillance video could show that, at least at some point in the night, it was Rittenhouse who was following and chasing Rosenbaum.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Video that is fuzzy and did not identify anyone?
That is interesting.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Video that is fuzzy and did not identify anyone?
That is interesting.

I think with cell phone footage and time and place stamps they could pinpoint people pretty easily even with a fuzzy video.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join