It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Your link.
It says the fbi video was not able to identify anyone.

After Craimin took the stand, prosecutors played for jurors a grainy, black and white video taken by Cramin in an airplane flying 8,500 feet overheard.

None of the fuzzy figures on the ground were immediately identifiable.

Prosecutors said they were done questioning the FBI agent before they ever identified anyone in the grainy footage or explaining the significance of it to the Rittenhouse case.

edit on 2/11/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Infrared footy, and Rosenbaum had his shirt off so his heat signature is easily identifiable, allegedly.

Side note:
It's not like Kyle got into it with a legit person, know what I mean? It's like the street protest equivalent of a school bully picking on the biggest loser/easiest target at a school. I can't help but judge Kyle for that. It's definitely extremely super wack.

I can picture myself there, I was at protests last year...and a white dude with his shirt off around his head rolling with BLM protestors acting up needs a hand onto the short yellow bus and not up in the sky.

Out of all the people there, I'm sure important community members, Kyle goes after the secret pedo Forest Gump. That is soooo pathetic, nothing to be honored about. For the political position Kyle believes in, if he killed a civil rights social media influencer who most likely a bunch were there, then that would have been a more impactful kill. But nobody cares that Joseph Rosenbaum is gone, figuratively speaking of course, some might. But you know what I mean. His actions are pathetic and disgusting.

Almost sounded like his buddy was going to trash him in court today too.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Yeah and sounds like his buddy wasn’t at the riots either. There was def something between the two.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Yeah and sounds like his buddy wasn’t at the riots either. There was def something between the two.

Yes he was there, buddy was on a roof, I heard his testimony, I don't think he trashed the kid.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Oh because of Black's sister you think? Hmmm...

The kid messed up his cross examination multiple times with both the Prosecutor and the Defense which was interesting. Also interesting he didn't plead the 5th and is facing a decade plus in felony charges about providing the gun in a separate case with the same Prosecuting attorney.

I thought because of that reason he might throw shade at Kyle, and then when the defense came on it seemed like he was also trying to make Black look bad.

At this point, Kyle's "story" is his story he told police and he is a 17 year old, who doesn't seem too bright. So his story is probably going to fall apart with more evidence. But only time will tell.
edit on 3-11-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I am sick of the "he shouldn't have been there" argument.

OMG me to Its the dumbest argument

If you riot and loot and burn stuff Down you very well might get shot in America.

Anyone with 2 braincells to rub together knows that

If you rape children you might get shot in America

I am sick of the he didnt know they were convicted pedos argument as well LOL

We know now and we should celebrates their deaths IMO.

Its like basketball when that kid who sucks is getting ready to shoot and everyone's yelling dont shoot, dont shoot

Then he swishes it and everyones like NIce shot , nice shot

Who the F### cares if he knew ?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Yes he was there, buddy was on a roof, I heard his testimony, I don't think he trashed the kid.

It was subtle when he answered any questions about safety and violence... Implying Black is more mature than Kyle, essentially.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

It was subtle when he answered any questions about safety and violence... Implying Black is more mature than Kyle, essentially.

Could be, I think he was maybe more experienced. And he was on the roof, he testified he wanted Kyle up there with him, but whoever was organising wanted him on the ground. That was a fateful decision.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

My bad, his friend was there on the roof.
He later drove Kyle back to Antioch

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Infrared footy, and Rosenbaum had his shirt off so his heat signature is easily identifiable, allegedly.

The link in no way says such.
Once again....

After Craimin took the stand, prosecutors played for jurors a grainy, black and white video taken by Cramin in an airplane flying 8,500 feet overheard.

Prosecutors said they were done questioning the FBI agent before they ever identified anyone in the grainy footage or explaining the significance of it to the Rittenhouse case.

As to the rest, loss of life like this is senseless.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: LSU2018

it's clear as day that he fired in self defense.

Nothing is self defence if you are walking around with a loaded rifle and an air of bravado.

Only a fool would think otherwise.

I'll keep that in mind.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
Self defence argument is weak. He was acting on his own, armed in a public area.
Not defending his property or standing his ground. Actively out there looking for conflict.

How?

I would contend it was the rioters and the so-called victims who was looking for a conflict.

Merely being armed in public is a passive act. I can do it anytime I please.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Could be, I think he was maybe more experienced. And he was on the roof, he testified he wanted Kyle up there with him, but whoever was organising wanted him on the ground. That was a fateful decision.

Oh ok missed that detail...I wonder if Kyle could have come up on the roof, as in needed a break from his post.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

My bad, his friend was there on the roof.
He later drove Kyle back to Antioch

Well technically you're right in both things you said imo. Yes they were there together, but Black stayed on the roof and Kyle bounced around all over the place. Black couldn't see much of the active riot later in the night when the shooting started, so technically I'd say he wasn't at the riot, but a few blocks away on a roof.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Oh ok missed that detail...I wonder if Kyle could have come up on the roof, as in needed a break from his post.

I have no idea about that, I don't recall hearing anything regarding it.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The link in no way says such.
Once again....

As to the rest, loss of life like this is senseless.

That's why the live feed is blacked out between the other witnesses...well 8500 feet up is really high. Traffic helicopters are 1000 feet and these fbi spy planes travel at 5000 feet, looked both those up. There's all kind of spy/surveillance footage to compare to online, I wonder what it looks like, and if it's that bad, or just the press sitting in there reporting that from where they were sitting couldn't see anything.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

or just the press sitting in there reporting that from where they were sitting couldn't see anything.

Exactly what I was wondering.
This is long but interesting;

www.wisn.com...#

During cross examination, when the defense asked for the tail number of the two-man plane, prosecutors objected. The judge asked the attorneys to step forward for a sidebar on the issue. He then asked jurors to leave the courtroom as they continued to discuss the video taken by the FBI agent in the surveillance plane. Richards told the judge he believed there was other video taken by the FBI that was no longer available. Richards said he was incredulous the FBI could take video that captured alleged homicides and then got rid of that video. "That is preposterous," Richards added. The judge balked when Binger told him regarding footage from the plane that "the federal government is not under our control." "I beg your pardon," the judge said, interrupting Binger. "I don't get this," the judge said. "This is a criminal prosecution ... if there is going to be cloak and dagger stuff. What's going on?" He later said prosecutors should skip the FBI agent for now, call a different witness, and come back to the issue of the plane later.

edit on 3-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
its good article

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Anyone watching the live feeds?

Someone needs to teach Kyle how to tie a tie, my OCD is kicking in big time with that sloppy knot.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Lots of people grasping at straws.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join