It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse trial is being set up for unrest

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Has antifa shown up yet?
Any mysterious pallets of bricks ?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Has antifa shown up yet?

Do you know how hard it is to find a delivery driver these days?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Has antifa shown up yet?

Do you know how hard it is to find a delivery driver these days?

True.
Covid has made logistics difficult.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

something white people think is not traumatic for black people.

Thats pretty rough. Kind of hopeless. Sucks to hear. Have you ever watched a child learn 'black' from 'white'? They have no idea until an adult points it out.(in the three instances I observed this all I could do was watch in dismay) There is no naturally occurring separation..to babies, toddlers and on up. Im sorry, but your generalized stereotype is such a limiter...for you. Maybe you'll get past it. Thank you for the insight on the militia thing all the same.

It's not rough at all it's 100% the truth. What's your point about children? You think a black child knows about slavery and police brutality genetically? You think native children know too? It could be possible and probably studied, but they are definitely taught. That's what parents are supposed to do, teach their children.

If white people felt the same trauma as black and native people we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Hopeless is a good word. Lots of people feel hopeless in the battle against white supremacy. But lots of people don't give up.

You saying "sucks to hear" illustrates your white privilege that you had no idea. So I recommend you really investigate the trauma experienced by black and native america yourself.

!.Point is that children are innocent, and intelligent, until their environment teaches them to be otherwise.
2. If earthworms carried machine guns, birds would starve.
3. "Sucks to hear", was actually quite literal because it 'sucks to hear' anytime I communicate with someone who seems intelligent, and they let me down.(on this occasion just happened to be you.)Sucks to hear you feel that way. Get it?
4.'White' privilege? I don't even know how to respond to that..How do you know what color anything in my world is? Nevermind, you assumed you knew. It's ok. (I forget sometimes how not anonymous we all are here)

Why does it always have to come down to race, and partisan politics?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Skyman65

A question. If you see someone shoot someone in the head and run away. There are no cops around. Do you chase the shooter and try to stop him before he shoots other people? Or do you just let him run off and hope he doesn't shoot anyone else?

Actually this is a very interesting (and rather loaded), question, especially as it pertains to this case.

anyone who does not support Rittenhouse for being there. and trying to help protect property against the rioters and looters. and thus his claim of self defense against the mob chasing him, to attack him. actually have to say, that the answer is, that they should have "just let him run off and hope he doesn't shoot anyone else". anything else shows just how hypocritical they are. because the very act of chasing him down, even IF he had just shot someone in the head with no provocation, is the exact same "crime", they are accusing him of.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik
Actually this is a very interesting (and rather loaded), question, especially as it pertains to this case.

anyone who does not support Rittenhouse for being there. and trying to help protect property against the rioters and looters. and thus his claim of self defense against the mob chasing him, to attack him. actually have to say, that the answer is, that they should have "just let him run off and hope he doesn't shoot anyone else". anything else shows just how hypocritical they are. because the very act of chasing him down, even IF he had just shot someone in the head with no provocation, is the exact same "crime", they are accusing him of.

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

So illegally obtaining a weapon to "protect" property that is not yours in a city in which you do not live is equal to trying to stop someone who just shot someone in head? Or am I missing something?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

So illegally obtaining a weapon to "protect" property that is not yours in a city in which you do not live is equal to trying to stop someone who just shot someone in head? Or am I missing something?

That literally has nothing to do with this.

What he was doing there doesn't matter.
How he obtained the weapon doesn't matter.

All that matters is that Rittenhouse believed that he was in danger of either severe injury or death. That brings self-defense into play. Everything else doesn't count. The weapons charge is a parking ticket. If he had carried a handgun that might have been different.

Does anybody find it odd that people are yelling about Rittenhouse carrying a weapon because he's a Minor, yet he is being charged as an Adult?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

yes that is exactly what i am saying. that "protecting property" from criminals rioting, looting and setting fires, is no different at all to "protecting people from getting shot". by someone they feel is a criminal.

as for the silly rhetoric about him "crossing state lines", to go to "a city where he does not live", that is nothing more than trying to make things out to be worse than they are. a 30 minute drive (which is aparently just "how far away" he lived), generally is far within range of being where you would go to buy things. and is generally to be considered if not actually part of the city, at least the suburbs of that city. a "state line" in this case just makes it sound worse. all his crossing the state line means is that that city is pretty much on that state line, and that those who go and work in that city may live in another state. heck there are even cities that sit ON state lines. where part of that city is in one state, and another part in another state. where just crossing the street or a bridge, to a store on the other side is "crossing state lines". as such it has no real meaning.

and by the way, i would consider driving 30 minutes to the city i live right by, and go to all the time, to help protect businesses there. heck for me a "30 minute drive", means i live about five miles away right now.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Nice post.

90% of it is BS sensationalism on the part of the MSM to try to further their agenda. On my way to work I cross a bridge. Crossing that bridge takes me through three Counties and four Townships. The bridge is about 1500 feet long. Could you see the headline if I got stopped for a speeding ticket on that bridge? Especially since I'd have to get off the bridge to pull over.

Man Leads Police on High Speed Chase Through Three Counties.

The price difference of gasoline in my State and a neighboring State almost makes it worth crossing the State line to fill up.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Has antifa shown up yet?

Supplies are on back order 😃

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well this thread is about potential unrest that will happen in Kenosha, so might be slightly off topic...but watching the live stream the charges all have to do with utter disregard for human life... bringing an AR-15 from a different state to protect business and hunting people seems to line up perfectly with utter disregard for human life.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Has antifa shown up yet?

Supplies are on back order 😃

Imagine that?
Off the coast perhaps?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Prosecutor's opening statements? I'm not watching.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Black trauma? This isn't about "black trauma" Kyle's attackers were all loud mouth white guys.

At least 90% of the crowd that stayed after the actual protest ended were white males and some white females. Very few black people involved in that riot.

What a joke.

It is looking good for Kyle though. He has very competent attorneys and the judge is not having any of the partisan liberal media's BS spin.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: game over man

Prosecutor's opening statements? I'm not watching.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So...Kyle Rittenhouse --- at the time when he shot three men --- was too young (17) to own an AR-15 style firearm.
edit on 2-11-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Well this thread is about potential unrest that will happen in Kenosha, so might be slightly off topic...but watching the live stream the charges all have to do with utter disregard for human life... bringing an AR-15 from a different state to protect business and hunting people seems to line up perfectly with utter disregard for human life.

If he had a disregard for human life he wouldn't have waited to start shooting when the mob was threatening him in the beginning. IIRC correctly they said they would beat his ass as soon as he wasn't around the other person's guarding their businesses, there is circumstantial evidence that the small group waited for Kyle to get alone and that's why they chased him.

Doesn't change fact that a 30-year-old ex-con chased an 18-year-old kid that he had been threatening the whole evening, and the kid didn't shoot till the ex-con had him cornered.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: JAGStorm

I don't think he has a prayer of staying out of prison. News is reporting that he will be tried as being a vigilante that placed himself in a violent position purposely when he killed, therefore he is responsible for their deaths. Or was it just 1 person he killed.

It's near 100% certain that, if you look for trouble long enough, it will find you. It did with him.
Do I think he should go to prison? Yes. Should have kept his stupid ass at home.

I think being somewhat local I am hearing a lot of things that maybe isn't being said nationally.

There were cameras that actually saw what transpired with the first incident and it doesn't bode well for Rittenhouse.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Black trauma? This isn't about "black trauma" Kyle's attackers were all loud mouth white guys.

At least 90% of the crowd that stayed after the actual protest ended were white males and some white females. Very few black people involved in that riot.

What a joke.

It is looking good for Kyle though. He has very competent attorneys and the judge is not having any of the partisan liberal media's BS spin.

I actually don't think it is looking good for Kyle. I think he will be going to prison. We'll see.

the judge is not having any of the partisan liberal media's BS spin.

They overpublicized that which leads me to believe it is so when they give him the guilty verdict it will seem like all was good and fair..

We'll see.

edit on 2-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join