It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 of 7 Recent COVID-19 Deaths Had Been "Vaccinated"--Aussie Gov Official

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

We're not even remotely close to the levels of the 1918 flu, which is the closest pandemic of comparable scope. Even with this finally dies down fully we won't be close to the 1918 percentages, which means we did considerably better this time around, we'll do even better with the next.

Covid-19 overtakes 1918 Spanish flu as deadliest disease in American history Stat, September 20, 2021

“Remember, we’re still counting... In 1918, the pandemic became not so deadly within two years. We have no idea — I don’t and I don’t trust anybody who says they do — where this Covid-19 will go.”

Of course the two are not directly comparable for a variety of reasons, not least the increased population.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I can unequivocally say you are wrong.
100%.
AND, I will back my claim with just as much proof and citations as you do in every post you make.

You are wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: chr0naut
27,914 Canadians have died of COVID-19. 17.6% of those deaths were under the age of 60.

And 98+% of those deaths under 60 were people with major co-morbidities.

It isn't just the sick and old that it kills.

Yes, it actually is.

Given that America has an aging population with high rates of obesity, Diabetes and hypertension (all big risk factors for Covid), the fact that it mainly kills the old and the sick is absolutely terrifying.

it's like saying, don't worry, bullets mostly only kill young men, or rape isn't a problem, it only effects women.

The flu does the same thing. The flu even kills kids, something I'm not seeing of the coronavirus. They never forced the flu vaccine on the populace, or even the masks. They didn't shut down over the flu and kill small businesses.

Why people can't see this is beyond me.

One reason is that Covid is a lot more dangerous than the flu. Flu kills about 0.1% of people, Covid kills around 2.4%, and that's spread across and entire population. if you're elderly, obese, diabetic or have hypertension it's much more serious.

While 2.4% might not sound a lot, there have been around 240,000,000 cases. Equating to approximately 4.7 million deaths. That's the equivalent of 4 Rwandan genocides, about 2/3 of the Holocaust.

Seriously, 4.7 million people are dead. 700,000 in the US alone. This is why we're locking down.

But that’s just the official narrative that’s black and white. Dig a little deeper and you’ll find they’re classifying almost all deaths as covid. It’s deceptive. My own sister and her roommate, a nurse, understood that the hospital gets paid for each covid death and that’s how they’re coding everything. Heart attack? Covid. Stroke? Covid. Do you get what I’m saying here? Those death statistics are severely inflated.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
originally posted by: incoserv
"There's no humor in this. It is wicked, deadly and 100% intentional."

That's what I would say to those that sew doubt about the benefits of vaccinations.

And you would be a liar.

That actually is what I say. You would be some kind of totalitarian if you felt empowered to change that fact

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Currently in NSW 86.7% of the population have had the first vaccine and 62.9% have received the double dose, so it is not so surprising that 6 out of 7 of this sample of patients who died had received at least one vaccine.

The small percentage of NSW inhabitants who have not had a vaccine will be predominately the very young, who are least likely to die of COVID.

Statistics can be very misleading, particularly when they seem to support something you already believe.
edit on 1-10-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Given that America has an aging population with high rates of obesity, Diabetes and hypertension (all big risk factors for Covid), the fact that it mainly kills the old and the sick is absolutely terrifying.

So, you've been terrified all your life then?

Because that is exactly what the flu does too.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
When people were dying last year the hospitals listed everything as covid.

Now the side effects come in numerous forms and the deaths aren't being listed as covid

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Vaccination utilizes the immune system.

And 'natural immunity' has failed fairly hard so far.

LOL, flat our lie from a professional liar.

So you are suggesting I get paid to lie now?

ignorant and a liar, what a winning combination.

Your responses are as childish as they are off topic.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

27,914 Canadians have died of COVID-19. 17.6% of those deaths were under the age of 60.

And 98+% of those deaths under 60 were people with major co-morbidities.

It isn't just the sick and old that it kills.

Yes, it actually is.

it's like saying, don't worry, bullets mostly only kill young men, or rape isn't a problem, it only effects women.

The flu does the same thing. The flu even kills kids, something I'm not seeing of the coronavirus. They never forced the flu vaccine on the populace, or even the masks. They didn't shut down over the flu and kill small businesses.

Why people can't see this is beyond me.

One reason is that Covid is a lot more dangerous than the flu. Flu kills about 0.1% of people, Covid kills around 2.4%, and that's spread across and entire population. if you're elderly, obese, diabetic or have hypertension it's much more serious.

While 2.4% might not sound a lot, there have been around 240,000,000 cases. Equating to approximately 4.7 million deaths. That's the equivalent of 4 Rwandan genocides, about 2/3 of the Holocaust.

Seriously, 4.7 million people are dead. 700,000 in the US alone. This is why we're locking down.

But that’s just the official narrative that’s black and white. Dig a little deeper and you’ll find they’re classifying almost all deaths as covid. It’s deceptive. My own sister and her roommate, a nurse, understood that the hospital gets paid for each covid death and that’s how they’re coding everything. Heart attack? Covid. Stroke? Covid. Do you get what I’m saying here? Those death statistics are severely inflated.

Of course everyone, 100's of thousands of health care workers, from all across the world (and most countries don't have the money for deaths health policies you are suggesting), are sabotaging their work, just to lie to you.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Why do you think so many doctors and nurses are quitting and blowing the whistle? Wake up, Chronaut!

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

That's what I would say to those that sew doubt about the benefits of vaccinations.

And you would be a liar.

That actually is what I say. You would be some kind of totalitarian if you felt empowered to change that fact

People can lie without being totalitarian. To be totalitarian, they must have some sort of political power over another person. The fact that you think a human health issue is all about a grab for power means that you have totally bought into the conspiracy theory.

*Hint: what the hell could a power grabbing politician get out of the spread of a disease? It kills and disables some of their constituents, costs them money to mitigate, and doesn't give them any more power than they already have.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

And you would be a liar.

People can lie without being totalitarian. To be totalitarian, they must have some sort of political power over another person. The fact that you think a human health issue is all about a grab for power means that you have totally bought into the conspiracy theory.

*Hint: what the hell could a power grabbing politician get out of the spread of a disease? It kills and disables some of their constituents, costs them money to mitigate, and doesn't give them any more power than they already have.

I dont know if you're responding to me or tanstaafl.

I originally said that I feel ways about people that try and sow doubt about vaccinations. The poster came back and called me a liar. I responded that I do in fact feel ways about those people and he must have some kind of totalitarian authority to rewrite what I have infact said.

That aside. I agree with everything you said.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Why do you think so many doctors and nurses are quitting and blowing the whistle? Wake up, Chronaut!

Hospitals Face A Shortage Of Nurses As COVID Cases Soar

Hardly any 'actual' doctors and nurses are 'blowing the whistle', most of those online seem to be osteopaths and similar 'alternative therapists' - the type that probably never sees a COVID-19 critical case, anyway.

But they all wear a white coat. Some even drape a stethoscope around their shoulders for the photo op. What would a D.O. use a stethoscope for?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

And you would be a liar.

I dont know if you're responding to me or tanstaafl.

I originally said that I feel ways about people that try and sow doubt about vaccinations. The poster came back and called me a liar. I responded that I do in fact feel ways about those people and he must have some kind of totalitarian authority to rewrite what I have infact said.

That aside. I agree with everything you said.

Apologies, I was really replying to the general attitude online that seems to not be taking a human heath issue for what it is; but rather suggesting that it is instead a political ploy.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Vaccination utilizes the immune system.

Only one aspect. And does so via a non standard pathway (injection, as opposed to how one would naturally be exposed to something like this).

And does it poorly (as evidenced by the admitted ineffectiveness of these jabs against the variants, while natural immunity is effective against all of them).

And 'natural immunity' has failed fairly hard so far.

Lie much?

Even tptb have admitted that natural immunity appears to be far better, with far less recurring infections, and far greater efficacy against all variants - and lasts far longer (they now admit that natural immunity to SARS-Cov-1 is still going strong at 17 YEARS)...

So, just stfu with your ridiculous fake claims, would you?

I didn't say that natural immunity didn't exist, nor that it wasn't effective in those that recover.

But acquiring natural immunity is thousands of times more dangerous than the vaccines, and there is an enormous existing death toll that proves that not everyone who catches COVID-19 gets effective natural immunity. In that regard, natural immunity is a fail.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Do you see any signs of people dying of every other disease in vast numbers, now that billions of doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been dispensed?

Give it time...

Oh, it's like those QTard things...

Or those "BOOM, The Smoking Gun" Fauxnews articles that came out every week for the last few years.

When it didn't, and doesn't, happen, they keep saying "give it time", "stick with the plan" (actually, what was the plan?).

I have given it time... < crickets >...

edit on 1/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I didn't say that natural immunity didn't exist, nor that it wasn't effective in those that recover.

But acquiring natural immunity is thousands of times more dangerous than the vaccines, and there is an enormous existing death toll that proves that not everyone who catches COVID-19 gets effective natural immunity. In that regard, natural immunity is a fail.

Do you have a link to that?
As billions of people according to DR Mike Ryan at the WHO have had asymptomatic infections. If you need any proof look at your local mask mandates. If you need a mask because you don't know you have the infection then it is that dangerous.
edit on 1-10-2021 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

But acquiring natural immunity is thousands of times more dangerous than the vaccines, and there is an enormous existing death toll that proves that not everyone who catches COVID-19 gets effective natural immunity. In th

😱🤭🤥🤔🤫🙄🤥 lol lol lol

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

It doesn't mean the vaccines aren't working.

6 out of 7 recent CV deaths in NSW being "vaccinated"...means they aren't.

Only three of them had been fully vaccinated, actually.

So, what's your fix for COVID-19?

What's the fix for Covid-19? Why not dump the junk food, stop eating at fast food places, lose some weight, get some exercise and fresh air, a little sun...

You know, the stuff the famous Dr. Fauci said during an interview right before the plandemic?

I know of an ultra fit marathon runner in his late 30's, who ate healthy and was the father of 2, yet died of COVID-19.

While just across the street, a survivor of cardiac surgery and pneumonia, who was very concerned when he got COVID-19, survived OK.

He was the one who told me about the death of his neighbor. He has since gone and gotten the Pfizer vaccine (at the advice of his doctor), both shots, because he says he doesn't think he'd survive a second bout of COVID and isn't taking any chances.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Do you have a link to that?
As billions of people according to DR Mike Ryan at the WHO have had asymptomatic infections. If you need any proof look at your local mask mandates. If you need a mask because you don't know you have the infection then it is that dangerous.

A deadly disease that is asymptomatic in some people, is all the more dangerous because those people unwittingly spread it, and even more people die.

Mary Mallon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

COVID-19: What proportion are asymptomatic?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join