It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 of 7 Recent COVID-19 Deaths Had Been "Vaccinated"--Aussie Gov Official

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: chr0naut

Yes, actual vaccination does utilize the immune system, but whatever this lab experiment mRNA crap is, it isn't a vaccination. It actually disables your immune system in an attempt to avoid symptoms which are usually generated by the immune system doing it's job.

By what means does it disable any of your normal immune system?

Do you see any signs of people dying of every other disease in vast numbers, now that billions of doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been dispensed?

edit on 30/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Yes, actual vaccination does utilize the immune system, but whatever this lab experiment mRNA crap is, it isn't a vaccination. It actually disables your immune system in an attempt to avoid symptoms which are usually generated by the immune system doing it's job.

Do you see any signs of people dying of every other disease in vast numbers, now that billions of doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been dispensed?

Since those annual numbers aren't updated until many months after the year has ended and the vaccine hasn't really been a widely used thing prior to the beginning of the current year, time will tell.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Since those annual numbers aren't updated until many months after the year has ended and the vaccine hasn't really been a widely used thing prior to the beginning of the current year, time will tell.

I don't think we'd have to wait a year. You'd see cases in the millions even at slight reductions in immune response to other diseases.

Have you seen any at all, anywhere?

Please post a supportive link to a headline somewhere. You must have had some reason to have posted your allegation?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

It doesn't mean the vaccines aren't working.

6 out of 7 recent CV deaths in NSW being "vaccinated"...means they aren't.

Only three of them had been fully vaccinated, actually.

Right...THREE of the seven dead were "vaccinated" twice...and THREE of the seven dead were "vaccinated" once.

There appears to be no measurable benefit to getting that second "vaccination"...at least as far as NOT dying from CV is concerned.

Then, again, only ONE of the seven who died...was UN-"vaccinated".
edit on 30-9-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

So, what's your fix for COVID-19?

Put more of these in the vaccines. That should help.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Right...three of the dead were "vaccinated" twice...and three of the dead were "vaccinated" once.

There appears to be no measurable benefit to getting that second "vaccination"...at least as far as NOT dying from CV is concerned.

Then, again, only one of the seven who died...was UN-"vaccinated".

But isn't it cherry-picking data? Those deaths were only what happened in a single day in NSW (28 September 2021). Something that the OP linked article glossed over a fair bit. It doesn't reflect the overall picture. These were just a cluster of breakthrough cases.

A small number of fully vaccinated people with COVID-19 in NSW have died — here's why

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Seems to me, you're cherry-picking data.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Do we have anything beyond blind faith that backs up the idea that the deaths being attributed to COVID are actually COVID?

There is a clear disconnect in the reporting. If an unvaxed individual with a pre-existing potentially mortal condition tests positive for COVID and then dies from their pre-existing condition, then their death is added to the COVID toll. If a vaccinated individual with a pre-existing potentially mortal condition tests positive for COVID and then dies from their pre-existing condition, then the death is added to the mortality toll of their pre-existing condition. It seems the same is happening with those who die from strokes, heart attacks, or other spontaneous clotting/blood disorders... there is a sizeable amount of disingenuousness in the reporting, itself.

Thanks to that, I wouldn't post a link if I had one because all of the numbers are manipulated and undefensible outside of blind faith in your country leadership's ethics and strong track record of being forthright in publicly released information... not sure about New Zealand, but I live in a nation with a long track record of the government being about as trustworthy as the guy hustling 3 card monte down on the corner of Broadway and Main.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Thank you. I think I’m still in shock. It happened only yesterday.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

So, what's your fix for COVID-19?

Put more of these in the vaccines. That should help.

I doubt that was in a vaccine. It probably came from the grubby hands of the person that used their iPhone with a magnifier attachment to take a picture of it.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I posted a link to more complete data.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Do we have anything beyond blind faith that backs up the idea that the deaths being attributed to COVID are actually COVID?

No, except if they are lying, it sort of stuffs up any reasoned medical response and allocation of resources. That, and the fact that there isn't really enough reason for so many thousands of professional people to risk their profession and to lie so outrageously.

There is a clear disconnect in the reporting. If an unvaxed individual with a pre-existing potentially mortal condition tests positive for COVID and then dies from their pre-existing condition, then their death is added to the COVID toll.

So the fact that the fatal outcomes of COVID-19 pretty much come from ARDS and embolisms, that the health care workers attribute death from other things as being due to COVID-19?

Like if someone has late stage metastasized multiple tumors, the doctors are going to put COVID-19 as COD?

How does that help anyone?

If a vaccinated individual with a pre-existing potentially mortal condition tests positive for COVID and then dies from their pre-existing condition, then the death is added to the mortality toll of their pre-existing condition. It seems the same is happening with those who die from strokes, heart attacks, or other spontaneous clotting/blood disorders... there is a sizeable amount of disingenuousness in the reporting, itself.

I'm fairly sure that I read the CDC guidance to medical stall on how to correctly fill out a death certificate, from late last year, and it had none of that.

Thanks to that, I wouldn't post a link if I had one because all of the numbers are manipulated and undefensible outside of blind faith in your country leadership's ethics and strong track record of being forthright in publicly released information... not sure about New Zealand, but I live in a nation with a long track record of the government being about as trustworthy as the guy hustling 3 card monte down on the corner of Broadway and Main.

Nah, you just believe the online crap more than you do the sources who actually are credible, and do it for their daily job.

That's because you want to believe the sensational stuff and convince yourself that you have 'special knowledge'.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You have used that picture in replies to me a couple of times before. It's getting old now. Move on...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=26142341]burdman30ott6[/post

And 'natural immunity' has failed fairly hard so far.

I only know three people who got covid. Pre vaccine era. All just fine. Natural immunity works for most people.

Why should a whole population be punished with lockdowns and dodgy vaccines for the failing of compromised or elderly immune systems? Nature doesn't work that way. I know that sounds cold but this is nonsense.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Thank you. I think I’m still in shock. It happened only yesterday.

I am sorry to hear of your sister. I can't even imagine the pain of this.

There is a part of me now listening to stories of those who passed away this year locally and I keep hearing of heart attacks. Since most people here got vaccinated, it may be connected. I don't think most people have put all the info together yet but there will be hell to pay if they do.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

a reply to: [post=26142341]burdman30ott6[/post

And 'natural immunity' has failed fairly hard so far.

I only know three people who got covid. Pre vaccine era. All just fine. Natural immunity works for most people.

Why should a whole population be punished with lockdowns and dodgy vaccines for the failing of compromised or elderly immune systems? Nature doesn't work that way. I know that sounds cold but this is nonsense.

Natural immunity works for most, but not all.

27,914 Canadians have died of COVID-19. 17.6% of those deaths were under the age of 60.

It isn't just the sick and old that it kills.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't think that the vaccine works as they thought it was going to work and people think they are protected so they are out and about more. I know some that got vaccinated that started going out and doing normal things after they had their first shot again because the president said they are protected with the vaccine. They are still running for covid tests since they are getting sick pretty much, but most test negative, only maybe six people I know got the virus after the vaccine....thing is in over a year of covid previously with no vaccine, I only knew a half dozen people personally that tested positive with the virus. None of them got very sick. But there are quite a few around here that did get the virus and some that died with the presence of the virus in their body. I guess locally half of the people who died actually got it in a hospital or nursing home from the staff at those places. When a person tests negative on admission then tests positive a week later and nobody has visited them while they are in there per regulations, that means they caught it there...that info came from a local health department in the UP somewhere.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Failed hard? So 0.06% of the global population is failing hard? We're not even remotely close to the levels of the 1918 flu, which is the closest pandemic of comparable scope. Even with this finally dies down fully we won't be close to the 1918 percentages, which means we did considerably better this time around, we'll do even better with the next.

The only failure is how the governments of the world have handled things.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

a reply to: MALBOSIA

I was mocking you because you said people are "sewing doubt." To "sew" something means to stitch it together with a needle and thread... you were trying to use the word "sow."

Don't take it personally, I just enjoy poking reactionary dumbasses with a stick sometimes. We cool.

(and I'm many things, but "middle of the road" isn't one of them. If I look to my left I see the Kaiser, for God's sake.

And to make matters worse... I responded to you instead of middleoftheroad.

Anyway. No hard feelings. My spelling mistake was carried forward, which I got a chuckle out of too. It's like a bad game of telephone.

Lmao.

I got a kick out of this.

Regular sewing bee.

Or is it sowing bee? Little flying bee farmers...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join