It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 of 7 Recent COVID-19 Deaths Had Been "Vaccinated"--Aussie Gov Official

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Natural immunity hasn't failed. Around 1% get reinfected which sure seems better than the 5% you claim however I honestly think its more than 5%. Just like I think the 1.6% chance to die from covid is better odds than getting the vaccine's chance for side effects of serious nature.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Failed hard? So 0.06% of the global population is failing hard? We're not even remotely close to the levels of the 1918 flu, which is the closest pandemic of comparable scope. Even with this finally dies down fully we won't be close to the 1918 percentages, which means we did considerably better this time around, we'll do even better with the next.

The only failure is how the governments of the world have handled things.

The real failures in every epidemic and pandemic are those who try and deny it all and who never learn from history, and do nothing to stop the spread:

As the 1918 Flu Emerged, Cover-Up and Denial Helped It Spread

Conspiracies of pandemics past: the history of disease and denial

Historian Highlights Eerie Parallels Between Reactions To Cholera And COVID-19 Outbreaks

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: chr0naut
So, what's your fix for COVID-19?

Haha logic can be so funny, and logical.

Win Win!

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Vaccination utilizes the immune system.

And 'natural immunity' has failed fairly hard so far.

LOL, flat our lie from a professional liar.

ignorant and a liar, what a winning combination.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Here's where the deception comes in: (From the CDC website, no less)

www.cdc.gov...

You are fully vaccinated 14 days after your second dose of either Moderna or Pfizer shots and one dose of the J&J. If you don't meet these requirements you are NOT fully vaccinated.

The majority of reactions, hospitalizations and deaths happen within that time frame so the official narrative allows them call all victims "unvaccinated." Sneaky, sneaky. The public has been fooled into thinking this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. It's outrageous.

And there's more: It also states that if you have any sort of condition or take drugs that weaken your immune system then you may not be fully protected, so you are supposed to take all the necessary precautions that an unvaccinated person takes.

So, tell me...If half the population has health issues (a "condition") and are on drugs, then why in the hell are they getting the shots?

edit on 1-10-2021 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Australia's NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian resigns:

www.cnbc.com...

I believe Dr. Marianne Gale will be next.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
So when the unvaccinated die of covid the last 2 years, we cite underlying health conditions.

But now that people are vaccinated and die of covid, we don't?

Of course we do. It is all about the underlying conditions.

Except, of course, for the obvious deaths and serious adverse reactions that are directly caused by the jabs - the blam for those lies squarely where it belongs - on the jab.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
originally posted by: incoserv
"There's no humor in this. It is wicked, deadly and 100% intentional."

That's what I would say to those that sew doubt about the benefits of vaccinations.

And you would be a liar.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
nobody on the right that I’ve seen on ATS denies the benefits from vaccines.

Hmmm... I was going to say you haven't been paying attention, but yeah, I wouldn't say I'm 'on the right'.

I’m fully vaccinated by all FDA approved, properly tested vaccines that are available.

I'll ask again...

How can anyone in their right mind trust these people? At all? Ever? After all the lies that are self-evident the last couple of years, how is this possible?

How can it not call into question your blind trust of anything and everything they have ever said with regard to ALL jabs?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Vaccination utilizes the immune system.

Only one aspect. And does so via a non standard pathway (injection, as opposed to how one would naturally be exposed to something like this).

And does it poorly (as evidenced by the admitted ineffectiveness of these jabs against the variants, while natural immunity is effective against all of them).

And 'natural immunity' has failed fairly hard so far.

Lie much?

Even tptb have admitted that natural immunity appears to be far better, with far less recurring infections, and far greater efficacy against all variants - and lasts far longer (they now admit that natural immunity to SARS-Cov-1 is still going strong at 17 YEARS)...

So, just stfu with your ridiculous fake claims, would you?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Do you see any signs of people dying of every other disease in vast numbers, now that billions of doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been dispensed?

Give it time...
edit on 1-10-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So...there's THIS:

An Australian government official from the province of New South Wales has admitted that six of seven recent COVID-19 deaths came from the vaccinated.

“As the minister said, tragically today, we announced the deaths of seven people who had lost their lives to COVID-19, four women and three men, one person was in their 40s, one person in their 50s, two people in their 70s, two people in their 80s, and one person who was in their 90s, all of those individuals had underlying health conditions, one person was not vaccinated, three people had received one dose of the COVID vaccine, and three people had received two doses of the COVID vaccine,” NSW Deputy Chief Health Officer Dr. Marianne Gale said.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

IDK...it just seems like this "vaccine" is a farce.

If Australian government officials (NSW) are forced to admit that 6 of 7 recent death-by-CV victims were "vaccinated"...then it appears these "vaccines" are not only useless in preventing infection and death...but seem to actually increase the chances of death by CV.

You left out the rest of the statement.

She said one person was in their 40s, one was in their 50s, two were in their 70s, two were in their 80s, and one person was in their 90s – and all had underlying health conditions.

“One person was not vaccinated. Three people had received one dose of a COVID vaccine and three people had received two doses of a COVID vaccine.

“And we do know that a number of those individuals who were vaccinated unfortunately had just received their COVID-19 vaccination not long before acquiring their illness, so we know in a number of cases, unfortunately, the vaccine didn’t have enough time to provide the protection that we would have wanted.”

And no, by no means do I trust the Vaccines or have gotten any of them.

Source: www.skynews.com.au...

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

27,914 Canadians have died of COVID-19. 17.6% of those deaths were under the age of 60.

And 98+% of those deaths under 60 were people with major co-morbidities.

It isn't just the sick and old that it kills.

Yes, it actually is.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

This is the exact opposite of what data from the UK shows. 1 in 5 of the population is unvaxxed, yet they make up 4 in 5 of all covid related deaths. Between January and July 2021 there were 38,000 covid related deaths of unvaxxed people, but only 640 deaths of double vaxxed people.

Would it be reasonable to think that a lot of those Australian death were actually of transvaxxers, anti-vaxxers who weren't vaxxed, but who wanted to take advantage of other people thinking that they had been?

We could be seeing a huge population of people who are lying about being vaxxed.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

27,914 Canadians have died of COVID-19. 17.6% of those deaths were under the age of 60.

Yes, it actually is.

Given that America has an aging population with high rates of obesity, Diabetes and hypertension (all big risk factors for Covid), the fact that it mainly kills the old and the sick is absolutely terrifying.

it's like saying, don't worry, bullets mostly only kill young men, or rape isn't a problem, it only effects women.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: RickyD

This is the exact opposite of what data from the UK shows. 1 in 5 of the population is unvaxxed, yet they make up 4 in 5 of all covid related deaths. Between January and July 2021 there were 38,000 covid related deaths of unvaxxed people, but only 640 deaths of double vaxxed people.

Where did you get this info from?
Can you provide a link please?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

It doesn't mean the vaccines aren't working.

6 out of 7 recent CV deaths in NSW being "vaccinated"...means they aren't.

Only three of them had been fully vaccinated, actually.

So, what's your fix for COVID-19?

What's the fix for Covid-19? Why not dump the junk food, stop eating at fast food places, lose some weight, get some exercise and fresh air, a little sun...

You know, the stuff the famous Dr. Fauci said during an interview right before the plandemic?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Yes, it actually is.

Given that America has an aging population with high rates of obesity, Diabetes and hypertension (all big risk factors for Covid), the fact that it mainly kills the old and the sick is absolutely terrifying.

it's like saying, don't worry, bullets mostly only kill young men, or rape isn't a problem, it only effects women.

The flu does the same thing. The flu even kills kids, something I'm not seeing of the coronavirus. They never forced the flu vaccine on the populace, or even the masks. They didn't shut down over the flu and kill small businesses.

Why people can't see this is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Yet humanity just keeps humming along doesn't it? People die all the time and it's not a big deal unless it's someone close to you.

Until now with this pandemic, now every single possible death must be avoided! I don't think I've met anyone who doesn't believe this is a real virus, I know quite a few people question the origin of the virus, and quite a few of us are questioning the reaction to the virus. It's really not that serious in the grand scheme of things, some people will die if they catch it, some people won't. Same as every other virus in history.

Stopping the spread was the initial lockdown, that didn't work. Turns out that vaccinating people isn't working very well either. So what are we to do? Live in personal hermetically sealed bubbles for the rest of our lives? Or should we let the virus do what it's going to do and then those of us who may be left, move on from there with a stronger immune system. When it comes to who wins in the end mankind or nature, nature is always going to win every time.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Yes, it actually is.

The flu does the same thing. The flu even kills kids, something I'm not seeing of the coronavirus. They never forced the flu vaccine on the populace, or even the masks. They didn't shut down over the flu and kill small businesses.

Why people can't see this is beyond me.

One reason is that Covid is a lot more dangerous than the flu. Flu kills about 0.1% of people, Covid kills around 2.4%, and that's spread across and entire population. if you're elderly, obese, diabetic or have hypertension it's much more serious.

While 2.4% might not sound a lot, there have been around 240,000,000 cases. Equating to approximately 4.7 million deaths. That's the equivalent of 4 Rwandan genocides, about 2/3 of the Holocaust.

Seriously, 4.7 million people are dead. 700,000 in the US alone. This is why we're locking down.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join