It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 of 7 Recent COVID-19 Deaths Had Been "Vaccinated"--Aussie Gov Official

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: incoserv

There's no humor in this. It is wicked, deadly and 100% intentional.

That's what I would say to those that sew doubt about the benefits of vaccinations.

You stitch that doubt up and you stitch it up good!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

So when the unvaccinated die of covid the last 2 years, we cite underlying health conditions.

But now that people are vaccinated and die of covid, we don't?

The pro-jab group aren’t allowed to use that argument anymore without looking like a hypocrite. To address the sewing doubts into the effectiveness of vaccines, nobody on the right that I’ve seen on ATS denies the benefits from vaccines. I’m fully vaccinated by all FDA approved, properly tested vaccines that are available. The only one most are denying is the brand new ones trying to cure a virus with no long term testing and tons of scary stories from those that have gotten the Covid vaccine. Plus, I’ve now had Covid. Wasn’t that bad, worked remotely the whole time, felt like the average flu. I’ve said myself I’ll get the Covid vaccine after some long term testing, you know….years!!!
edit on 30-9-2021 by Middleoftheroad because: Replaced The left with The pro-jab group because I actually don’t feel it’s political anymore. It’s just sheep vs. critical thinkers.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Covid-19 is a man made bioweapon - made by the elites. The vaccine is merely a control measure against the citizenry, it is patently obvious to anyone watching that it is driving a wedge into society between the vaccinated and the purebloods - by design. Then comes the passports, then comes the differential treatment for those vaccinated versus the purebloods, then comes the biometrics, then comes your ability to buy or sell in society.

The NSW and Vic police are the strong arm of the elites to force compliance and they have their orders, and the whole world is watching.

May as well be injected with Saline, it is just as effective as the current pharmaceutical jab against the man made bioweapon.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Imagine the hoaxes these officials would be able to pull on all of us citizens if this were 30 years ago when instant communications on the internet did not exist.

For that matter, maybe we were hoaxed constantly by top government officials back in those days.

There was still a lot of information on nefarious government and corporate activities floating around on the alt.conspiracy and other boards under USENet in the early 80's. We didn't have PDF back then, just GIFs to share of government documents. I know, I was on USENet in alt.conspiracy, alt.nostradamus, alt.2600 (and others), alt.binaries, etc., that was 40 years ago lol. Back when only intelligent life swam in the sea of electrons ;-) I miss those days.....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: incoserv

There's no humor in this. It is wicked, deadly and 100% intentional.

That's what I would say to those that sew doubt about the benefits of vaccinations.

You stitch that doubt up and you stitch it up good!

I'm not in the left. Matter of fact, I'm not religious and im ok with abortion... so I'm not on the right either. But by all means polarize the snip out of this if it makes you feel better, middleoftheroad.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Who is she?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

It IS a farce, Iamtat. My sister worked in the healthcare industry so she got fully vaccinated. This week she got sick, went to bed, and never woke up. My other sister found her.

This covid crap is a total sham and the “vaccines” are dangerous. They kill. They say the deaths are rare but I’m seeing and hearing about new deaths every day. Then it happened my sister.

She was vaccinated. When are people going to wake up and see that these shots are killers?

That is terrible, texasgirl.
I'm very sorry for your loss...as I am for all those others who lose loved ones because of these killer "vaccines" they believed would keep them safe.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I am very sorry for your loss! My cousin just had a strange heart issue yesterday. He is out of the hospital for now. He appears to have something around his heart they can't explain. They said it looks similar to blood clots, but they have to wait for some kind of special CAT scan.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
Who is she?

Deputy Chief Health Officer for New South Wales.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I was mocking you because you said people are "sewing doubt." To "sew" something means to stitch it together with a needle and thread... you were trying to use the word "sow."

Don't take it personally, I just enjoy poking reactionary dumbasses with a stick sometimes. We cool.

(and I'm many things, but "middle of the road" isn't one of them. If I look to my left I see the Kaiser, for God's sake.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Which one? What's her name? I just want to know before I spread news without even knowing who I'm talking about.
She doesn't look like dr. Kerry chant.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
Which one? What's her name? I just want to know before I spread news without even knowing who I'm talking about.
She doesn't look like dr. Kerry chant.

She looks like Dr. Marianne Gale...Deputy Chief Health Officer for New South Wales.
celebsaga.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The vaccines aren't 100% effective. The Pfizer vaccine is nominally rated at 95% effective against the Alpha strain.

This means that there will be a small number of potential breakthrough cases, somewhat less than 5%.

In Australia, the case-mortality ratio is 1.28%, so in about 1 in 100 of those breakthrough cases, someone dies.

Since Australia is accumulating new cases of COVID-19 in the thousands per day, there will be deaths, even among the vaccinated.

It doesn't mean the vaccines aren't working.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

6 out of 7 recent CV deaths in NSW being "vaccinated"...means they aren't.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

No. You are unfortunately wrong. They are working exactly as designed

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I was mocking you because you said people are "sewing doubt." To "sew" something means to stitch it together with a needle and thread... you were trying to use the word "sow."

Don't take it personally, I just enjoy poking reactionary dumbasses with a stick sometimes. We cool.

(and I'm many things, but "middle of the road" isn't one of them. If I look to my left I see the Kaiser, for God's sake.

And to make matters worse... I responded to you instead of middleoftheroad.

Anyway. No hard feelings. My spelling mistake was carried forward, which I got a chuckle out of too. It's like a bad game of telephone.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Only three of them had been fully vaccinated, actually.

So, what's your fix for COVID-19?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

So, what's your fix for COVID-19?

edit on 30-9-2021 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Vaccination utilizes the immune system.

And 'natural immunity' has failed fairly hard so far.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yes, actual vaccination does utilize the immune system, but whatever this lab experiment mRNA crap is, it isn't a vaccination. It actually disables your immune system in an attempt to avoid symptoms which are usually generated by the immune system doing it's job.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join