It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 of 7 Recent COVID-19 Deaths Had Been "Vaccinated"--Aussie Gov Official

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: antmax21
Where is around here? Where are your facts and numbers?? Or are you just taking out of your ass? You do know they will call you unvaxxed until at least two weeks after the second one and now you probably aren’t even fully vaccinated until a booster. They use semantics and their own little guidelines to lie to you. Wake up clown. a reply to: vonclod

When the vax was first released for general use they were pretty open about saying that you wouldn't have full protection for about 10-14 days. It was hardly a secret. In fact they made sure that everyone knew this precisely because they didn't want everybody throwing their masks off and stopping socially distancing as soon as they got their shots.

This is pretty normal. I don't know of any vaccine that is effective immediately. They all take time to offer protection.

So you don't really get to be indignant at them counting people as being unvaxxed if they were still within the minimum predicted risk period after getting their shot, or at them counting people as unvaxxed if they got covid before they got the shot.

This is how things usully are with other virus.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

In pandemic terms it absolutely is an insignificant number, especially when you consider the demographics and health issues among that population. This is one of the weaker pandemics humanity has experienced, we'll get through that aspect just fine. The government overreach and authoritarian aspects will take much longer to resolve, if ever.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

In pandemic terms it absolutely is an insignificant number, especially when you consider the demographics and health issues among that population. This is one of the weaker pandemics humanity has experienced, we'll get through that aspect just fine. The government overreach and authoritarian aspects will take much longer to resolve, if ever.

Without a vax, Covid would have killed about 1.6% of the population of the western world, and a somewhat higher percentage in poorer regions such as Africa, India and Asia. My own personal estimate based on current infection rates, maybe 3% of the entire human race. While this might not sound a lot to you the holocaust only killed 0.24% of the human race and its recorded as one of the single greatest tragedies in all of recorded history.

I will also remind you that 20% of all covid suffers experience serious and prolonged illness. That's nearly 47 million people. Have you any idea what the economic cost of 47 million people being seriously ill is?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Your estimate? That carries about as much weight as any other person on social media I suppose. 47 million people wouldn't even cause a small blip in the grand scheme of things. Then again that's based on your estimate which is about as worthwhile as what I left in the toilet earlier.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: underpass61

Your posts are no less anecdotal. You rattle off stats and numbers with no citations practically every time, the post I intentionally responded to being the most recent example. Your post has no more credibility than mine, which was my point.
Thanks for playing.

Do I really need to cite things that are common knowledge?

Since you're intent seems to be to create fear, uncertainty and doubt, I'm going throw some cold water over you in the form of maths and statistics.

Source

Pretty much every single fact or figure that I've quoted regarding covid and the UK can be found either on this page or on one of the links from this page. Consider it as a citation for everything that I've said that's relevant for the last couple of months.

Aaaand here's one for you smartass

Source

Consider it as a dose of reality

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Your estimate? That carries about as much weight as any other person on social media I suppose. 47 million people wouldn't even cause a small blip in the grand scheme of things. Then again that's based on your estimate which is about as worthwhile as what I left in the toilet earlier.

Dont be disrespectful of what you left in the toilet earlier.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

So that's a major problem, is it not? making people asymptomatic carriers with injections that hide the infection in a pandemic is good for hosts or virus?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

sounds like a growth industry in medical treatments and investigations.

You do know 60 million people die every year on average not just from covid. There are other long-term illnesses like worm infections that go untreated.
consumption of bad food, medicine and chemical interactions from medicines

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

So that's a major problem, is it not? making people asymptomatic carriers with injections that hide the infection in a pandemic is good for hosts or virus?

The vaccines don't make people asymptomatic. The fever and temperature are immune response.

Just look at how hospitalization numbers have not really reduced, but deaths, and serious symptoms, and duration of hospital stays, have been reduced.

Now there is also beginning to be data showing transmission is reduced, too, in comparison to the unvaccinated.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Vaccination utilizes the immune system.

And 'natural immunity' has failed fairly hard so far.

LOL, flat our lie from a professional liar.

So you are suggesting I get paid to lie now?

ignorant and a liar, what a winning combination.

Your responses are as childish as they are off topic.

at least you don't deny you are lying. baby steps.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I didn't say that natural immunity didn't exist, nor that it wasn't effective in those that recover.

But acquiring natural immunity is thousands of times more dangerous than the vaccines, and there is an enormous existing death toll that proves that not everyone who catches COVID-19 gets effective natural immunity. In that regard, natural immunity is a fail.

Do you have a link to that?
As billions of people according to DR Mike Ryan at the WHO have had asymptomatic infections. If you need any proof look at your local mask mandates. If you need a mask because you don't know you have the infection then it is that dangerous.

A deadly disease that is asymptomatic in some people, is all the more dangerous because those people unwittingly spread it, and even more people die.

Mary Mallon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

COVID-19: What proportion are asymptomatic?
This is how the vaccine musters get caught up in their web of lies. Asymptomatic spread is precisely what is happening amongst the vaccinated. Unvaccinated people are more likely to show symptoms and stay home where as the vaccinated are out flaunted their new treatments thinking they are invincible spreading the virus to everyone and their dogs.

Not only are they spreading it to everyone, but they are smug, annoying and not getting tested for it either. Of course the new infections are unvaccinated in the statistics presented to us, they are the only group being tested. I’ve seen of this in my wife’s very own hospital, patient gets covid, nurse a unvaccinated has to get tested, nurse b vaccinated isn’t required to be tested. Nurse b unwittingly takes her newly acquired delta variant from the hospital and proceeds to pass it on to dozens of unsuspecting vaccinated/unvaccinated people.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I didn't say that natural immunity didn't exist, nor that it wasn't effective in those that recover.

But acquiring natural immunity is thousands of times more dangerous than the vaccines, and there is an enormous existing death toll that proves that not everyone who catches COVID-19 gets effective natural immunity. In that regard, natural immunity is a fail.

Do you have a link to that?
As billions of people according to DR Mike Ryan at the WHO have had asymptomatic infections. If you need any proof look at your local mask mandates. If you need a mask because you don't know you have the infection then it is that dangerous.

A deadly disease that is asymptomatic in some people, is all the more dangerous because those people unwittingly spread it, and even more people die.

Mary Mallon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

COVID-19: What proportion are asymptomatic?
This is how the vaccine musters get caught up in their web of lies. Asymptomatic spread is precisely what is happening amongst the vaccinated. Unvaccinated people are more likely to show symptoms and stay home where as the vaccinated are out flaunted their new treatments thinking they are invincible spreading the virus to everyone and their dogs.

Not only are they spreading it to everyone, but they are smug, annoying and not getting tested for it either. Of course the new infections are unvaccinated in the statistics presented to us, they are the only group being tested. I’ve seen of this in my wife’s very own hospital, patient gets covid, nurse a unvaccinated has to get tested, nurse b vaccinated isn’t required to be tested. Nurse b unwittingly takes her newly acquired delta variant from the hospital and proceeds to pass it on to dozens of unsuspecting vaccinated/unvaccinated people.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This, viruses don’t become more dangerous after natural immunity. They become more dangerous as they try to escape the covid-19 antibodies designed specifically for them. This was universally accepted science until 2021.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The vaccines don't make people asymptomatic.

The vaccine does not stop infection.....the vaccine does not stop transmission.

The only thing that the vaccine is claimed to do is reduce symptoms......the vaccine is meant to stop you from getting symptoms of the covid.

I still don't understand how it protects anyone other than yourself.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

We also learnt that there is not a single reliable study to determine the number of asymptotics. It is likely we will only learn the true extent once population based antibody testing is undertaken.

Table of studies assessing asymptomatic cases

www.cebm.net...

derp free news.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

We also learnt that there is not a single reliable study to determine the number of asymptotics. It is likely we will only learn the true extent once population based antibody testing is undertaken.

Table of studies assessing asymptomatic cases

www.cebm.net...

derp free news.

That article is from 18 months ago.... it's not news, it's olds.
Lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

so it's wrong? can you cite why?

eta:
and more importantly, can you post a link to the studies done on natural immunity? Thanks so much in advance.
edit on 4-10-2021 by network dude because: derp free news

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Jimy718
Actually; I take 12mg weekly (4ea., 3mg tablets). That is the recommendation from the FLCCC.

That recommendation is nowhere to be found on their website.

Their recommended dose for chronic prevention is 0.2mg/kg per dose, two doses per week.

For a 200lb person, that would be 2 @2mg doses, each of which is less than one pill (as I said), for a total of 4mg per week, not 12, as you are claiming - unless you're actually infected with symptoms, in which case the dose goes up a lot.

You need to check your math! With your arithmetic, you will will get an ineffective dose. You should have actually read the FLCCC page, all the way to the bottom, where there is a simple chart that would tell you that a 200lb person will need 6 (six) 3mg. tablets.

A 200lb person weighs 90.7kg; thus 90.7 X 0.2 = 18.14mg or 6 - 3mg tablets. I weigh around 135lb so, my dose probably should be adjusted, but, it is a 6 month old prescription only now coming up for review.

That kind of "math" is exactly why people should NOT take "Horse Paste"!

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Itisnowagain

so it's wrong?

I never said it was wrong.
To be honest I didn't read it.....just read the date.

Sorry.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jimy718
You need to check your math! With your arithmetic, you will will get an ineffective dose. You should have actually read the FLCCC page, all the way to the bottom, where there is a simple chart that would tell you that a 200lb person will need 6 (six) 3mg. tablets.

Wups! You are correct, and you have my apologies... I multiplied by .02 instead of 0.2.

That part was only incidental to my response though, and I notice that you totally ignored the fact that I was mostly correct on my $1/pill claim though, which was my main point.

That kind of "math" is exactly why people should NOT take "Horse Paste"!

I note that you also totally ignored the fact that I was also correct about the Horse Paste dosages being already marked and that there would be 7 or 8 doses for the average person from 1 $8 tube, not one dose from a $30 tube, so it is easy peasy to get the dose right from the 'horse paste'.

Of course, I won't hold my breath for your apology...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join