It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Gov. Hochul Says Un-Vaxxed Christians ‘Aren’t Listening To God...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I believe this vaccine is conditioning for the true mark of the beast and the prophecies of the book of Revelation are taking place currently.

Okay, but in America, didn't it start with Social Security numbers? You can't legally buy or sell or earn a legal wage without one.

And then there's the previous vaccines that are required to attend schools, work in health care, food service, the military, etc. Wouldn't that also be conditioning for the Mark of the Beast?

edit on 27-9-2021 by Sookiechacha because: stupid sticky "U" key!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
there are a lot of gods.

specifically:
what god is he talking about?
what god does he really workship? (venerates)

it is said that this question is asked to all that crosses to the afterlife.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I believe this vaccine is conditioning for the true mark of the beast and the prophecies of the book of Revelation are taking place currently.

Okay, but in America, didn't it start with Social Security numbers? You can't legally buy or sell or earn a legal wage without one.

And then there's the previous vaccines that are required to attend schools, work in health care, food service, the military, etc. Wouldn't that also be conditioning for the Mark of the Beast?

Sure but you still didn't answer my question.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

What was the question?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

but in America, didn't it start with Social Security numbers?

The Mark of the Beast is global. No wonder other countries think we have such an inflated opinion of ourselves.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The more government officials try to punish people into it by forcing them out of society: job, house, ability to obtain basic necessities, etc, even denial of care ... the more it begins to look like prophetic fulfillment particularly when the disease in question is not especially deadly to most people.

This isn't about "most people". It's about the Christian philosophy of "loving thy neighbor", whose life and the lives of their loved ones may not fall into the "most people" category.

I believe the best way to honor God’s “love they neighbor” is not to treat people as “unclean” because the do/don’t wear a mask, because they may/may not have covid, because they exercise their God given freewill to choose/not choose to be injected with a product of big pharmaceutical.

Regardless of whatever. I’m going to treat people as people. Not like they are potential biological weapons on something we were reassured as a product of nature. If it was something from a lab, then we are all victims.

If you feel the need to separate from certain people, that’s your choice.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
If god wanted us vaccinated, he would have did it in the womb before we were born. Ban all inoculation technology, it's obviously the devil up to his usual tricks.

You are right, that is what God did. Babies are born with immunity passed on through their mothers. It is protection until they are mature enough to develop their own active immunity.

The first evidence of active immunity is believed to be when a baby develops thrush.

Acquired immunity is the science behind vaccines. Vaccines are supposed to speed up the process. The only problem with man-made vaccines is that they are man made, and man is very limited in his knowledge of the unknown, so vaccines are limited in how they function and their effectiveness.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

and there are a lot of people who are actually advocating FOR forced vaccinations on American Citizens.

Yes. I get that. And that's a serious issue. But I don't see this as an example of that. I see it as an example of a politician using [her version] of Christian speak to address Christian resistance, by claiming she "believes" that "God want Christians to get the vaccine.

I'm not advocating for forced vaccines here. I'm just saying that I don't see her comments as anything more than political posturing to her Christian base.

so this is now the norm? Are there people all over the globe (the majority) preaching that God either does, or does not want you to get the shot? Or is this just a fringe element that you chose to fixate on? If the challenge is to find someone on the other side doing something stupid, hold my beer, I'll find that guy. But that doesn't do anything for the discussion but make you look petty.

We have some serious issues in the US, and we need EVERYONE to realize that this isn't how we do things. Stop looking for reasons to be separated, start looking for reasons to unite and end this stupidity.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

so this is now the norm?

Apparently so.

The one sure way to identify a cult is to look for a leader who claims to be or be in direct contact with God, and who uses that power over their followers to advance personal agendas. Usually these involve money, but can also involve power or simply things the leader wants.

You know, I remember a day when the "left" openly and viciously denounced cults. I remember Jim Jones, leader of the People's Temple, the cult whose members committed suicide by cyanide poisoning at the behest of Jones. The "left" was so angry about the cult that they literally attacked legitimate churches... anything religious in any way was fair game. Many called the Christian Church a cult for years afterwards.

Now, the left seems to have embraced cults. Heck, Hochul seems to want to be another Jim Jones, acting as some sort of intermittenary for God Himself to speak through. And that's a good thing...?

My, how times have changed!

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

So you're okay wth a govenor coercing people into taking the vaccines by using God, let's put it this way, this vaccine is definitely not from God. There is a reason most christians won't take this vaccine, I am not a christian but I am not taking this vaccine, what does that tell you. This vaccine isn't a vaccine, she's segregating people, of course you don't see that. I guess most democrats are okay with segregating others, you guys did it back in WW2 and with black people.

People like you piss me off because you're lacking intelligence and don't see it from my view, i don't give a crap about my community and I don;t give a crap about my neighbors. It's called the survival of the fittest and the weak deserve to die. I don't care about NY it's a #hole and deserves to go down in the hole of #, same with california, you like what this Govenor is saying why don't you move there and live in the filth that you seem to love so much. I am so sick of you people, I don't care what happens to you, I only care about my family and that is it.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

so this is now the norm?

This has always been the norm.

But that doesn't do anything for the discussion but make you look petty.

So does demonizing the governor for saying "God wants Christians to be vaccinated".

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You

So does demonizing the governor for saying "God wants Christians to be vaccinated".

Then why did God give us free will? Exactly where in the Bible does it say “love they neighbor as thy self, but cursed are those who will not vaccinate and will suffer the unquenchable fire and it will be better for those who will not vaccinate to have a mill stone tied to their neck and cast to the sea”?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

BULL*snip*!

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I want to know when it became the governor's job to tell us what our relationship with God is.

She is out of her swim lane ... AND HOW. But that seems par for the course for any of the prog politicians -- any activity but their actual duties.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

so this is now the norm?

But that doesn't do anything for the discussion but make you look petty.

If finding a person who fits your preconceived notations makes you the winner, you are only fighting yourself. it's beyond ignorant, and so easy to see it's laughable that anyone with even tiny amounts of common sense would do it. You surprise me often, and damn if you didn't do it again.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Everything is compromised today, including religion.

The post suggests the vaccine to be some religious requirement.

Pro vxers haven’t even looked at toxicology, death and injury statistics, nor have they considered the very cause of illness and disease.

They simply help look for some cure that can never be found, never understanding who the real fool might be.

Nobody seems to remember how well influenza worked out, nobody really looked. Those that pay attention are swiftly labeled by the powers that shouldn’t be.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If my body rejects Christ, when he supposed to come inside me(pun intended)does that make me an Anti Christ?

If there is a God, he is definitely laughing his ass off, at both sides, cause they are all idiots.
edit on 28-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a reply to: TheRedneck

So quit telling me I do not understand Christianity.

You don't understand the language of Christianity if it goes against your belief of how special you and your personal freedoms are. If you don't agree that "love thy neighbor" may mean sacrificing your ego, and getting yourself vaccinated so as to protect neighbors and loved ones, then you don't understand the basics of Christian speak.

Take the log out of your eye before you criticize the splinter in others' eyes, for believing "love thy neighbor" may mean getting vaccinated.

You should learn what it means exactly to receive a vaccine. First of all it should protect one from any neighbors eliminating the very need for them all to get or become vaccinated.

The problem lies within the “shedding” which is largely suppressed by tho$e with intere$t. They claim the unvaccinated are the problem but it simply isn’t true.

The vaccinated have become the greatest threat since the beginning.

An Christianity ain’t helping humanity in the least today, some say it was meant only for Jews.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Point to one who keep their faith? Point to one who isn't compromised in their values and supporting political agenda antithetical to the faith?

It's not a sweeping statement, it's an observation. The only time God is invoked by democrats is to beat the faithful over the head to coerce the faithful into policies antithetical to their faith.

Since 2008 the number of democrats that identify as Christian fell from 79% to 52% in 2019.

Democrats are abandoning Christ in favor of their newly found state religion and it is showing no signs of slowing down.

Democrats want a world without accountability to God because they abhor feeling any shame for the # they support.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

If He's mine, then why are you so invested in trying to tell me that Kathy Hochul knows better than I do what He's saying to me? That does seem to be the gist of this thread.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join