It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Gov. Hochul Says Un-Vaxxed Christians ‘Aren’t Listening To God...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Point to one who keep their faith? Point to one who isn't compromised in their values and supporting political agenda antithetical to the faith?

I don't have to.

"For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God."

That is the tenet of the faith, not the commandments. As long as someone, even a Democrat, believes on Jesus, they are saved. It is not for us to judge them as long as they do not openly oppose God like this Hochul character.

When one arrives at the Pearly Gates, one should not be surprised if they see Adolph Hitler. Even he, the evillest man in history (next to William Tecumseh Sherman), can be saved if he accepted Christ a split second before he died.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kingnothing33

When you mold the narrative to fit the demand, it is deceit.

Every statement made has an assumed belief, with no proof of the claim.

The biggest deception is assuming that an unvaccinated person will transmit a disease they do not have. There is also deceit in assuming that a person that is vaccinated can not become infected just like an unvaccinated person, and can just as easily transmit the disease.

It is deceitful to keep ignoring those that recovered and have natural immunity.

The whole article was full of deceit, something God nor Jesus would ask us to be a part of.

Posted this before, but it shows just how much deceit is involved. We should be asking ourselves why is our government pushing this vaccine so hard, when it is obvious that is is not about a virus, or our health.

edit on 28-9-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Format issue.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If He's mine, then why are you so invested in trying to tell me that Kathy Hochul knows better than I do what He's saying to me? That does seem to be the gist of this thread.

I'm not telling you that Gov Huchul knows what "God" wants any more than you or Mike Pence or Kenneth Copeland does. I'm just surprised that you, as a Christian, reject her faith while embracing, say, Mike Pence's.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

If He's mine, then why are you so invested in trying to tell me that Kathy Hochul knows better than I do what He's saying to me? That does seem to be the gist of this thread.

I'm not telling you that Gov Huchul knows what "God" wants any more than you or Mike Pence or Kenneth Copeland does. I'm just surprised that you, as a Christian, reject her faith while embracing, say, Mike Pence's.

can you quote what we all believe about Mike Pence and state how you know what we all believe?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Last I looked, you aren't Ketsuko, and you and I have never had a conversation about religion, gay marriage and LGBT rights, abortion rights or any of the other political things that Mike Pence uses his religion to support/condemn.

edit on 28-9-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I'm so glad you brought up abortion rights! My body, my choice, is't it?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Ah, i c.

To you, religion *is* just a synonym for politics, but that's something I've known about the left for a long time.

You don't have any spiritually to speak of, so you assume no one else does either. We're all making it up and it's just politics.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Interesting video. Some good points are made. But we are still looking at solution rather than causation. Meaningful Solutions are rarely found and prevention has become difficult.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't share the same "faith" as you and Mike Pence, that's true, but I also don't understand why you reject Gov Hochul's faith who does share the same religion as you.

As for me, I believe in reincarnation, which kinda makes Jesus' death and resurrection a moot point, spiritually speaking. I don't use my spiritual beliefs to prevent gay married couples from adopting or a woman from exercising her reproductive rights to access contraception and abortion.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Why should I listen to any politician if they get “preachy” while speaking as a government official?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kingnothing33

Interesting video. Some good points are made. But we are still looking at solution rather than causation. Meaningful Solutions are rarely found and prevention has become difficult.

I don't believe that man is capable of preventing the development of all microscopic life on this planet. Microorganisms will still be around after every other life form has left the planet.

I have no issue with attempting to improve our defenses against those microorganisms that cause illness and possible death. I do believe that any solution they are lucky enough to come up with, comes with limitations. The biggest one being uncertainty.

Forcing anyone to take a treatment that has more unknown possibilities than the ones first presented, is not just inhumane. For me, it is criminal.

People have the right to choose. They should not be punished or forced to take any medication they have chosen not to take,

Again. Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You

As for me, I believe in reincarnation, which kinda makes Jesus' death and resurrection moot point,

And what judges how, when, and where a soul is reincarnated? Asking out of all seriousness. Do aborted babies get reincarnated?

Anyway…

On the Bible and Teaching.

James 3:1
English Standard Version
Taming the Tongue
3 (A)Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness.

www.biblegateway.com...

edit on 28-9-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: Kingnothing33

I don't believe that man is capable of preventing the development of all microscopic life on this planet. Microorganisms will still be around after every other life form has left the planet.

I have no issue with attempting to improve our defenses against those microorganisms that cause illness and possible death. I do believe that any solution they are lucky enough to come up with, comes with limitations. The biggest one being uncertainty.

Forcing anyone to take a treatment that has more unknown possibilities than the ones first presented, is not just inhumane. For me, it is criminal.

People have the right to choose. They should not be punished or forced to take any medication they have chosen not to take,

Again. Just my opinion.

Nuremberg comes to mind

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

As for me, I believe in reincarnation, which kinda makes Jesus' death and resurrection a moot point, spiritually speaking.

Which makes you not a Christian.

And that's OK. You have every right to believe what and how you choose to freely believe. No one should belittle you for that belief. However, that cuts both ways. How DARE YOU try and tell actual Christians what their faith entails? You are the very height of ignorance, the depth of depravity, the soul of hypocrisy, and the end-all of arrogance.

I don't know how you get by day to day without people literally attacking you for your condescension and offensive demeanor. It's like you strive to offend as many people as possible in the most offensive way possible.

At least the truth is out. May you be satisfied with your belief; but STAY THE HELL OUT OF MINE!

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Which makes you not a Christian.

I have evolved through Christianity. Christians preach their faith, as you have done in this thread, regularly. It isn't a secret and so, neither is your hypocrisy.

It's like you strive to offend as many people as possible in the most offensive way possible.

Sheesh, you're so easily offended, even Gov Hotchel's Christian belief that "God wants Christians vaccinated" offends you. So, I'm not too worried about hurting your feelings by calling your hypocrisy out, since you wear them so openly on your sleeve.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Do aborted babies get reincarnated?

Do you believe they go to heaven?

As for what I think? ...an aborted embryo or fetus was never incarnated in the first place.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Yes. The fact they are a baby indicates they go to heaven.

As far as “ incarnated”, an unborn baby meets the definition. Has “form”. And does exist as the spark of life.

www.merriam-webster.com...

Definition of incarnate (Entry 1 of 2)
1a : invested with bodily and especially human nature and form
b : made manifest or comprehensible : EMBODIED
a fiend incarnate
2 : INCARNADINE
incarnate clover
incarnate verb
in·​car·​nate | in-ˈkär-ˌnāt , ˈin-ˌkär-
incarnated; incarnating
Definition of incarnate (Entry 2 of 2)
transitive verb
: to make incarnate: such as
a : to give bodily form and substance to
incarnates the devil as a serpent
b(1) : to give a concrete or actual form to : ACTUALIZE
(2) : to constitute an embodiment or type of
no one culture incarnates every important human value
— Denis Goulet

edit on 28-9-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

In fact. For reincarnation to work, doesn’t a soul always has, and always will exist?

Now. What makes the decision when a soul is a soul. And what makes the decision how, where, and when a soul is reincarnated?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

So. Wouldn’t damaging / destroying the growing vessel for a reincarnated soul be bad karma? The same as damaging / destroying a child’s body housing a reincarnated soul?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Your questions are off topic. If you would like to discuss what people who believe in reincarnation believe about the "soul", start a thread. I would be glad to participate.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join