It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Experence with the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine / GET VACCINATED!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hope you knew before you went and got it that this will NOT stop with 2 or 3 shots. As an Australian health offical stated very recently, we will never go back to pre covid times and booster shots will be with us indefinitely.
If you don't take your booster, you will be considered NOT fully vaccinated and thus part of the unvaxxed crowd.
I mean, it's still incredible to me how most Vaccine Worshippers aren't aware of this and if they are, they're COMPLETELY fine with taking injections forever. Just sad all around. Good luck.
edit on 26-9-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: vonclod

LOL

Gates owns 78% of what farmland????? ..It's actually like .3%, or .03. He owns 240,000-269,000 acres..how much farmland do you suppose exists in the U.S.?

And no..he does not own the AMA

And people wonder why it is frustrating to debate these types of people. How do you debate when people bring in something that you just want to back slowly out of the room saying well isn't that nice as you shut the door after reading...lol

I don't even want to get involved anymore
but, how can I not address that, which is so blatantly false. And if that was presented as truth, that person should be 2nd guessing any and all other info that is presented by that BS source.

I got the vax because I probably am in the risk group, not that I was scared. Although I spent time in emerg, late Feb2020..just as it was becoming apparent there was a problem. I was not comfortable being there, I can admit. I was mostly badgered into it by work, and dear old mom, I kinda took one for the team, and no issues or regrets. I'm not really interested in the booster at this point.

edit on 26-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Here is more info on Marek virus in chickens...

As I said, if the virus is RNA based it will be a leaky vaccine, not much you can do about that. There are a lot more RNA viruses than DNA viruses...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Good for you doing what you think is right. I think I'll do what I think is right as well and not get it. Sound fair yo you?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I'm not really interested in the booster at this point.

Your interest is irrelevant. Your must submit to the life long booster subscription service if you want to participate in the vaccinated economy. Beginning to see the problem yet?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

I don't feel like looking up more links for # I read 6 months ago... anyway I think I have proven my point enough. I know what I am talking about.

One of the articles says he has 240,000 acres. A typical single family farm is 1000 to 2000 acre, so lets say he has about 200 single family farms in size as there is about 2.2 million farms, so how big of an impact do you think old Bill's 200 compared to 2.2 million has on all that?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Low grade fever, pain and/or a small lump at injection site. Anything more, I would at least report to my pediatrician with my three children.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Hope you knew before you went and got it that this will NOT stop with 2 or 3 shots. As an Australian health offical stated very recently, we will never go back to pre covid times and booster shots will be with us indefinitely.
If you don't take your booster, you will be considered NOT fully vaccinated and thus part of the unvaxxed crowd.
I mean, it's still incredible to me how most Vaccine Worshippers aren't aware of this and if they are, they're COMPLETELY fine with taking injections forever. Just sad all around. Good luck.

Why is it Vaccine Worshippers? Why not just people who do not fear the vaccine, and as to Australia, I don't live there so they can suck it for all I care.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There's farms in Australia that are 4-6 million acres.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Low grade fever, pain and/or a small lump at injection site. Anything more, I would at least report to my pediatrician with my three children.

I would say anymore than 3 days you should go in. Out of everyone I know who got the jab only 2 had anything past 1 or 2 days and they were about three and day 4 they were fine. Swollen lymph nodes can be common too.

I would also watch for other signs for at least 3 to 6 weeks that seems out of normal for what a person would think. There are rare cases of blood clots and minor Myocarditis that may take longer to see.

edit on 26-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: vonclod

I'm not really interested in the booster at this point.

Your interest is irrelevant. Your must submit to the life long booster subscription service if you want to participate in the vaccinated economy. Beginning to see the problem yet?

No, I don't have to do sh#t. But I hear you, we have vax passports..I have not signed on, but at some point, I'll probably have to.

And for the record, I don't agree with the mandates, or forcing anyone, I have been very consistent that it's your choice..so, yes, I do see a problem. But that doesn't mean I believe 3/4 of the horse manure I hear from the anti vid vax crowd.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Mostly dirt farms.... I couldn't help it, sorry...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Mostly dirt farms.... I couldn't help it, sorry...

If I remember, there is around 900,000,000 acres of farmland in the U.S.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
As with all news it's how you word it.

Bill gates owns almost a quarter of a million acres of farmland, what is his evil plan?

Rich American investor owns about 6.4 percent as much land as rich Australian man does.

It's as sinister as you want to make it appear to be really.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
At least our topsoil mostly remains where it is.

Not blown around like a djinn on crack.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

As with all news it's how you word it.

Bill gates owns almost a quarter of a million acres of farmland, what is his evil plan?

Rich American investor owns about 6.4 percent as much land as rich Australian man does.

It's as sinister as you want to make it appear to be really.

I know right, these facts are easily verifiable, I just don't get this whole "Gates is the devil" crap.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Fair enough.

I loathe the idea of mandates, but that has nothing to do with the jab(s) themselves.

If the vaccine is safe, that's fine--I really hope it is, otherwise it's going to get ugly in the future. But my knowledge of this is, to put it mildly, limited.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well, I'm not pissed that someone did something voluntarily. I just wonder why they felt the need to announce it here and try to convince others to do the same.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Do you get pissed at all the threads about how people won't take the vaccines and why they think no one else should either?

a reply to: Ellie Sagan

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So it's cool then when someone makes a statement about the shots being dangerous and purely political?

We have our leader flat out ignoring their own health departments warning now as their course of action is irreversible and they know it! Are we cool with this too?

Are we cool with the fact that Veritas is exposing these people for the little Nazi's they are?
Cool with doctors admitting to not filling in VEARS reports because it takes far too long?
We're okay with the plethora of side efects being reported and ignored, then covered up by the same people who silenced a president?

I mean, if we're all cool with this then....... I give up....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join