It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Experence with the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine / GET VACCINATED!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: GoShredAK

You do know Bill Gates owns the AMA, as well as 78% of farmland which is why they are introducing vaccines through produce..

He is the sole reason for the get vaxed or fired push.

LOL

Gates owns 78% of what farmland????? ..It's actually like .3%, or .03. He owns 240,000-269,000 acres..how much farmland do you suppose exists in the U.S.?

And no..he does not own the AMA

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I’m glad your comfortable and safe Waterglass.

You prepared yourself and executed your plan and success was the happy result.

I wish you well, hope your antibodies provide protection from viral infection and that you do not suffer side effects now or in the future.

Keep an eye on the orient for sure.

a reply to: Waterglass

link   

originally posted by: seagull

Most of us, aside from a few, have no issue with "voluntary", it's the "mandated", "required" that we have issues with.

And that isn't what the OP is about either. No one here is suggesting mandate is right, so why do we always go there with every vaccine post? Can we talk about whether the vaccine works or is safe on its own?

edit on 26-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This is not a normal reaction to a vaccine.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Bluntone22
From what if seen people get pissed if you don't voluntarily do something.

People are just pissed period, there seems to be a constant need of items to be outraged over to satisfy some sort of personal daily intake.

I think we're all addicted to this in some for or another...

It’s just the tattered remnants of the old normal, fluttering in the winds of change.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ihavethepower
Personally I will not even think about getting a Pfizer unless the government pays me 50 thousand dollars in advance as compensation for side effects.

Selling yourself short dude.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Because I don't know whether long term it's safe, or not. No one does, because it hasn't been all that long, has it?

Not sure why you've an issue with what I said. I don't really much care whether people are getting the jab(s), or not. It's none of my business.

What I have a problem with is the jab(s) being mandated--get the jab(s), or be fired, seems to be the refrain. Isn't there a dead-line tomorrow in NY?? I wonder what some of them think about a mandate being important, or not??

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Ok. I admit that I am blonde. So this may be the dumbest question ever. But where in this CDC website for information about mRNA vaccines does it say the vaccines give you antibodies?

mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases. To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, they teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies.

www.cdc.gov...

It seems like they just teach your body to make spike proteins and that is supposed to cause an immune response when your body recognizes the spike protein. So it seems like immunocompromised people actually get no value from this shot. Will their immune systems actually create antibodies in response to the spike protein? I can't find any info on this. You seem well educated on these shots, do you know? Oh and I saw your comment about Marek virus vaccine in chickens. Marek virus was not as deadly before the vaccine was widespread so scientists theorize that the vaccine, due to being leaky allowed the virus to spread and mutate becoming more deadly. But I'll give it to you that this is just a theory. I made a big post about it awhile ago.. The only actually leaky human vaccine is the Malaria vaccine.
edit on 26-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

LOL

Gates owns 78% of what farmland????? ..It's actually like .3%, or .03. He owns 240,000-269,000 acres..how much farmland do you suppose exists in the U.S.?

And no..he does not own the AMA

And people wonder why it is frustrating to debate these types of people. How do you debate when people bring in something that you just want to back slowly out of the room saying well isn't that nice as you shut the door after reading...lol
edit on 26-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

This is not a normal reaction to a vaccine.

What reaction would you say is most common?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'd rather have the jab than those two any day of the week.

People bang on about long term studies of the jabs, you should see the data on cigs and booze.

a reply to: GoShredAK

And the defence those industries mount to refute all negative findings.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Because I don't know whether long term it's safe, or not. No one does, because it hasn't been all that long, has it?

Not sure why you've an issue with what I said. I don't really much care whether people are getting the jab(s), or not. It's none of my business.

What I have a problem with is the jab(s) being mandated--get the jab(s), or be fired, seems to be the refrain. Isn't there a dead-line tomorrow in NY?? I wonder what some of them think about a mandate being important, or not??

My point is no one is saying mandates are good, but that ends up being the reason people use to suggest the vaccine is bad.

I on the other hand I can say the Goverment is bad and the vaccine is good whether you elect to get it or not. I have said there are many reasons to not get the vaccine even being good.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Cause they are ignorant..
agfundernews.com... acquired-so-much-farmland.html

reasons why

www.theguardian.com... ll-gates-climate-crisis-farmland

bill gates media ownage

I don't feel like looking up more links for # I read 6 months ago... anyway I think I have proven my point enough. I know what I am talking about.
edit on 26-9-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If it does turn out that there are unforseen side effects with one of the vaccines and people could show they were pressured by either the government their employer or.noth would this not result in unprecedented legal cases against them?

You can't sue the manufacturer but you'd surely be able to sue those who clearly coerced you into taking it against your better judgment?

A legal document clearly stating your objection before taking it would make it a pretty sure fire result I'd have thought?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Here is more info on Marek virus in chickens...

Chickens vaccinated against Marek’s disease rarely get sick. But the vaccine does not prevent them from spreading Marek’s to unvaccinated birds. “With the hottest strains, every unvaccinated bird dies within 10 days. There is no human virus that is that hot. Ebola, for example, doesn’t kill everything in 10 days.” In fact, rather than stop fowl from spreading the virus, the vaccine allows the disease to spread faster and longer than it normally would, a new study finds.

The reason this is a problem for Marek’s disease is because the vaccine is “leaky.” A leaky vaccine is one that keeps a microbe from doing serious harm to its host, but doesn’t stop the disease from replicating and spreading to another individual. On the other hand, a “perfect” vaccine is one that sets up lifelong immunity that never wanes and blocks both infection and transmission. It’s important to note childhood vaccines for polio, measles, mumps, rubella and smallpox aren’t leaky; they are considered “perfect” vaccines. As such, they are in no way in danger of falling prey to this phenomenon. But the results do raise the questions for some human vaccines that are leaky – such as malaria, and other agricultural vaccines, such as the one being used against avian influenza, or bird flu.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Honestly, flu shots don't need to be protested because it's common knowledge that the flu shot is "best guess strains" by watching lab mutations. I was 13yrs old and understood that being a person of compromised/limited immunity.

Wanna know how many times I got it? Maybe 5-6 times(only twice was on my own as an adult); but why? Most of the time it would be because I looked over my health and would based on circumstances.

But after I noticed a pattern of flu vaccines making me sick. I wound up stopping, because there was literally no difference. Between getting the flu shot and not. So I haven't had the flu shot in 7years..

I will make this clear to you, I can die to the common cold. But since I stopped taking those shots I have not been sick to the flu once. Had strep throat same time most of the country suffered it. )2nd wave(. But that was it, and that was about 3months after covid.

Covid is an interesting illness, I can see why some people with breathing problems would have issues. But like I said, no immune system. I am in my 30s and I lived. It probably would of killed me in my 50+s without a doubt with things getting more dangerous over 50.

But I am a very unique case, and as for my immune system. Big pharma is responsible for it, I was never sick as a kid. But being a kid in the 90s I was prescribed Adderall, lithium, Klonopin, Ritalin, etc etc etc.. just like a huge percent of that generation(unlike with parents who didn't let it go further then 1-2 combos). I wound up on all of it(thanks to single parenting who barely made above minimum wage - subjecting me to. "experimental treatments" for cash), well turns out you give a kid speed they can't sleep..

So in comes a sleep aid, the combo turned my body against itself and caused ITP, while the sleep aid cloned new organs with the boost of the other built up combos. So after having SEVERAL spleens removed.. and a handful of other procedures I was left with next to nothing for an immune system. Only stomach and kidneys left.

Sorry, I won't go into further details. But I will be the first to say I do not wish anyone to go through a destroyed immune system. Which is a huge risk of these vaccines. It's not fun, and having to rely on a company that did that for cash, just to make more from me(since I was a minor I wasn't allowed to press/sue them) just to live.. it's like a giant slap in the face.

This is why I am against forcing these vaccines on people, I didn't have a choice as a child and wound up heavily screwed over. What was done to me was wrong, and to even think about putting other people through similar circumstances.. I just wouldn't wish no choice on my worst enemey.

If you choose to do this, then any outcome is on you. So that is hardcore where I stand.

I have not only lost my immune system, but fertility as well due to big pharma. With organ failure occuring before I even hit 23. I am alive today because I dropped everything, when I was allowed(this country when your 16 they are no longer allowed to force pills and treatments down your throat). I researched everything they did to me.. and spent my life trying to reverse the damages done.

I have successfully been pregnant twice, but.. alas my body couldn't support carrying the child due to medications weakening the womb during important developmental years.

You poor lady.

I share your stance on this thing but not your experiences.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Thank you for making a choice.

I want to make a choice as well.

As you proselytize for Pfizer, however, remember that the right to make a choice is being taken from most of us for their market share, not our safety.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
More recent research shows that vacinated chickens shed less of a viral.load and deaths in unvaccinated chickens are actually lower when vaccines are used even though they are leaky.

Mareks is not the best comparison as birds with mareks can live happily unless they become stressed or hygiene is poor leading to lowered health allowing the mareks to overwhelm them and cause death.

I can find the research of your actually interested.

a reply to: Chalcedony

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

It seems like they just teach your body to make spike proteins and that is supposed to cause an immune response when your body recognizes the spike protein. So it seems like immunocompromised people actually get no value from this shot. Will their immune systems actually create antibodies in response to the spike protein? I can't find any info on this. You seem well educated on these shots, do you know?

All vaccines kind of do the same... The body's T and B cells activate on protein, not RNA. A virus needs a cell to help in the reproduction process, a virus can not reproduce on its own so it uses the cell to make its protein to reproduce. Our cells use RNA to make like 10,000 different proteins, and the virus makes like two that both the body sees are invaders.

So the mRNA is pretty much nothing and lasts a day as the body does not care about it at all. In that day the RNA uses the localized cells in your arm to make their spoke protein and very quickly the body jumps into action to get rid of it all. Its the signature of the spike protein the T and B cells keep so that when the real virus comes along they are already prepped for the protein the virus will make with its RNA.

Immunocompromised people are kind of screwed, the vaccine shouldn't hurt as the protein doesn't make anything, but then the body might not get the T and B cell response needed. Most cases of bad reactions to the vaccine is mainly from the body over reacting in some way.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

The animals in the tests died because their metabolism is faster than humans. We are slower, but I hope the result will not be the same.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join