It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Experence with the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine / GET VACCINATED!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well, I'm not pissed that someone did something voluntarily. I just wonder why they felt the need to announce it here and try to convince others to do the same.

But this place is overwhelmingly bombarded with threads telling people not to get it, vs to get it..so what's the difference?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Did you even look at the other links? Or did you just see snopes and say nope? I don't like snopes either, but he did include other links. Here's another one- news.ucr.edu...
You could even do a search yourself.
edit on 26-9-2021 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Most of us, aside from a few, have no issue with "voluntary", it's the "mandated", "required" that we have issues with.

There's enough angry people in this thread that don't have the metered approach that you and I have.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I just wonder why they felt the need to announce it here and try to convince others to do the same.

Did you ask the Original Poster? He doesn't seem shy about offering his opinion.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hey! That's what I was gonna' say! a reply to: BlackArrow

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The cost of each shot is @ $40 US, with only a few shots per year, and mostly subsidized by governments, it isn't an enormous economic burden

Subsidized by the government, just a few shots per year.
Where does the government get their money again?

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to get a few shots of the covid vaccine per year. You may want to rethink your allegiance to big pharma and big government.
a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Fair enough.

I loathe the idea of mandates, but that has nothing to do with the jab(s) themselves.

If the vaccine is safe, that's fine--I really hope it is, otherwise it's going to get ugly in the future. But my knowledge of this is, to put it mildly, limited.

I really think the SC needs to step in over this whole you will be fired and or canx if you do not get the vaccine, and I hope voters come 2022 and 2024 remember all this. There is about 40 million liberals who do not want to get the vaccine too. The military is a different story, you have little say, but civilians no way....

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
At least our topsoil mostly remains where it is.

Not blown around like a djinn on crack.

I remember flying across Australia supporting US military interests there and flying for 4 hours never seeing anything but blackness below me...lol

edit on 26-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

The cost of each shot is @ $40 US, with only a few shots per year, and mostly subsidized by governments, it isn't an enormous economic burden

I'm not sure if it's a good idea to get a few shots of the covid vaccine per year. You may want to rethink your allegiance to big pharma and big government.

I'm sure bullets are even cheaper. If the government wanted to get rid of you, they could have used that and saved the expense and time of the 'giant conspiracy'.

edit on 26/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Well, I'm not pissed that someone did something voluntarily. I just wonder why they felt the need to announce it here and try to convince others to do the same.

Why are there 100s of posts of people saying they will not get the jab and then post BS from fringe anti-vax sites. Then you got the endless "I know a person who knows a person whose whole family was wiped out from the vaccine". I remember one poster said that 75% of the people they know who got the vaccine ended up in the hospital.

And you still wonder why people come here and say I got the vaccine and nothing happened.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yes but will the bullets be subsidized?

originally posted by: chr0naut

I'm sure bullets are even cheaper. If the government wanted to get rid of you, they could have used that and saved the expense and time of the 'giant conspiracy'.

edit on 26-9-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I would think so, too.

That's why I find it hard to fathom that so many businesses are doing the mandatory vaxx thing...

They're leaving themselves wide open to all manner of bad things. IMHO.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Unless of course they are confident that there is little to no chance of any significant term side effects of course.

I'd be surprised that the insurance companies and big businesses would be so compliant in the whole mass vaxination program if they thought it would cause them to lose money in the future.

a reply to: seagull

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Why are there 100s of posts of people saying they will not get the jab and then post BS from fringe anti-vax sites. Then you got the endless "I know a person who knows a person whose whole family was wiped out from the vaccine". I remember one poster said that 75% of the people they know who got the vaccine ended up in the hospital.

And you still wonder why people come here and say I got the vaccine and nothing happened.

At this point someone posting that they got one of the covid vaccines and was fine after will not encourage people to get vaccinated. The tens of millions that are unvaccinated have been subjected to months of propaganda and threatening psyops to get it and they still don’t want it.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Yes but will the bullets be subsidized?

originally posted by: chr0naut

They would probably be from the stockpile already paid for by the Iran-Contra or similar black budget.

(How the US Economy Works for You!)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

At this point someone posting that they got one of the covid vaccines and was fine after will not encourage people to get vaccinated. The tens of millions that are unvaccinated have been subjected to months of propaganda and threatening psyops to get it and they still don’t want it.

He is posting his opinion as you and I do, get over it.

(post by ihavethepower removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Keep your prayers.

My God given immune system doesn't give a crap about your genetically engineered sympathy.

In short, go preach to the rest of the suckers and leave us out of it.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

good luck with that.

people believe they are magnetic after the shot so your facing a REALLLLY big hill to climb to get over that stupidly

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join