It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Experence with the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine / GET VACCINATED!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

but that already happened and we cant go back in time so the only thing we can do now is to protect all the people we can.

what motive would the pharma companies have in killings their market? they depend on people living along time.

A child who has no choice to not get the shot gets sick from someone who CHOOSES not to get the shot and the kid gets sick from YOU, that blood is on not only your hands but the people you get this frankly BS so called info from

You are on here purely to prop up your own belief system about what is going on. Anytime you post that encourages a normalized and ‘sane’ version of what is going on, it is to make you feel intelligent and right. There is no convincing someone that is willfully trying to fool themselves. You are now making it seem like people unvaccinated people are a danger to children because they can contract and spread the virus. News Flash: you can too. I know that is inconvenient so you continue to ignore it. Don’t worry, you have a lot of company.

You know that something feels off deep down. But you’re also the one that willfully trusted psychopaths. You will support more draconian measures against unvaccinated people along with others who are still trying to push their disproven narrative. Except this time, you have a ticking time bomb inside you. That’s the difference this time. The potential oppressors aren’t going to be able to oppress this time around.

Penroc3 this is my final post to you and this is one of the most important things you will read. You will ignore it for now but you will realize it’s truth eventually.

This is your karma. If you do not support free choice for everyone and do not stand up for everyone’s rights, then it will be very bad for you. Your test is now, along with many other vaccinated people. To stand up for yourself, your children and the minority-things you neglected to do in your past life. The planet itself is ascending and if you don’t ascend with it, then you’re going to be crushed. This moment is why you’re here.
edit on 26-9-2021 by AcrobaticDreams because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Sounds like the vaccine experience is far worse than the actual virus

Tell that to the dead and hospitalized.

I'll get right on telling my fully vaxxed ex and her fully vaxxed son that were both in the ER a week apart after catching covid and being fully vaxxed. She had to have regeneron and he was released same day with some kind of steroid breathing treatment....missed 2 weeks of school.

Narrative isn't working.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I'll get right on telling my fully vaxxed ex and her fully vaxxed son that were both in the ER a week apart after catching covid and being fully vaxxed. She had to have regeneron and he was released same day with some kind of steroid breathing treatment....missed 2 weeks of school.

Narrative isn't working.

Cool story, croe.

Neither is your narrative, but bless your heart go a head and push it.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
REALLY do you have a link that shows facts that would back this up to be true...here REAL NUMBERS from the CDC apnews.com...

data from May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 107,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 1.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

so why are 99 per cent of the covid hospitalized patients UNVACCINATED this proves they don't have antibodies

a reply to: Waterglass

Dude I have the antibodies so does 90% of American without the vaccine.. I will not get that shot and pay a yearly subscription for the rest of my life to pfizer and moderna to keep living.

Anyone pushing this needs to have their head examined.. beating people, torturing people for a vaccine documentation is not for their health it is 100% about control.

For over a year healthcare workers worked the front line and didn't die. I will take my chances. You want proof go talk to people at a morgue death rates were average until vaccine rollouts.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I am sorry your ex and your son were part of the 1 per cent who are vaxxed and get covid. data from the CDC in May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 107,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 1.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average. apnews.com... a reply to: Vasa Croe

edit on 26-9-2021 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2021 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Comeback in two years and tells how how your are feeling, then I will read that post your got there. I just met one of the long term side effects, full blown covid after the two jabs, now extreme fatigue with headaches that will not go away.

Yep that is a friend of mine that decided to go ahead and get the darn crap, now she regrets falling for it. Life is peachy in jabbed land this days.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
I am sorry your wife and son were part of the 1 per cent who are vaxxed and get covid. data from the CDC in May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 107,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 1.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average. apnews.com... a reply to: Vasa Croe

US covid deaths is back to 2,000 per day. I think your info from the government is wrong. Vax antibodies cut by half every 6 months. This is called half life. Body don't care about flu like things. Antibodies are short lived. Not like serious stuff like smallpox, polio. Antibodies last a lifetime.
edit on 26-9-2021 by ihavethepower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Comeback in two years and tells how how your are feeling,

We'll be fine.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Narrative isn't working.

Cool story, croe.

Mines working just fine.

How's that now bi-annual vaxx going for you?

What was it Biden said again?

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,"

"This is a simple, basic proposition: If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in an ICU unit, and you’re not going to die," 

And on masks?

LOL...my narrative has been the same all along. It is only the Pharma companies and Joe Biden that keep changing theirs.....

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I am sorry about your friend but you are basing your BELIEF on the reaction of 1 person how is that in any way accurate

apnews.com...

data from the CDC in
May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 107,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 1.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average.

originally posted by: marg6043

Comeback in two years and tells how how your are feeling, then I will read that post your got there. I just met one of the long term side effects, full blown covid after the two jabs, now extreme fatigue with headaches that will not go away.

Yep that is a friend of mine that decided to go ahead and get the darn crap, now she regrets falling for it. Life is peachy in jabbed land this days.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Narrative isn't working.

Cool story, croe.

Mines working just fine.

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,"

"This is a simple, basic proposition: If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in an ICU unit, and you’re not going to die," 

And on masks?

LOL...my narrative has been the same all along. It is only the Pharma companies and Joe Biden that keep changing theirs.....

Biden is a liar. Like flu, antibodies against covid is short lived. Only lasts about 6 months. US deaths are back to 2,000 per day, same as before vax.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I am sorry your ex and your son were part of the 1 per cent who are vaxxed and get covid. data from the CDC in May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 107,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 1.1%.

Wow...I should get a lottery ticket then. Those are just the 2 that had to go to the hospital. I have about a dozen or so I know that have gotten covid and tested positive after being fully vaccinated.

I must be the craziest phenomenon in the entire world. Folks should be studying my neighborhood!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

a reply to: marg6043

Comeback in two years and tells how how your are feeling,

We'll be fine.

So will we.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

my karma is fine.

i dont care what you do or dont yiou clearly didnt read my other posts where i state that.

you could fall off a cliff for all i care.

As adults sometimes we have to take a risk for our kids, and if you were sick and i had a child that couldnt be vaxed and my kid died from your choice what do you think your karma would be?

killing sick kids via your uninformed crap must be the lowest of low.

your not going to live forever, hate to break it to you. The chance of drying of a vaccine is sooooooo slim that it is deemed acceptable risk.

unless you have a medical or religious reason to not get it than your just a hypochondriac

there is a risk in taking the shot, there is a risk in going outside.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I am sorry about your friend but you are basing your BELIEF on the reaction of 1 person how is that in any way accurate

apnews.com...

data from the CDC in
May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 107,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 1.1%.

originally posted by: marg6043

Seriously....I couldn't care less if you're vaxxed or not.

If you care about me or others being vaxxed that is your issue.

It has already been proven it doesn't stop anyone from spreading it.

The narrative has already changed a dozen or so times. I tend to wait until stuff is figured out before I try it. At this point, it is far from figured out.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

As stated, fine.

Get vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

my karma is fine.

i dont care what you do or dont yiou clearly didnt read my other posts where i state that.

you could fall off a cliff for all i care.

As adults sometimes we have to take a risk for our kids, and if you were sick and i had a child that couldnt be vaxed and my kid died from your choice what do you think your karma would be?

killing sick kids via your uninformed crap must be the lowest of low.

your not going to live forever, hate to break it to you. The chance of drying of a vaccine is sooooooo slim that it is deemed acceptable risk.

unless you have a medical or religious reason to not get it than your just a hypochondriac

there is a risk in taking the shot, there is a risk in going outside.

So you don't know that the vaxxed are passing covid around as well?

What if your kid dies from getting it from a vaxxed person...would that be OK?

You are getting more and more nazi as the posts keep coming.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Wow...I should get a lottery ticket then. Those are just the 2 that had to go to the hospital. I have about a dozen or so I know that have gotten covid and tested positive after being fully vaccinated.

I must be the craziest phenomenon in the entire world. Folks should be studying my neighborhood!

prove it

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

at least they tried to do the right thing

i assume you dont have kids

also calling a Jew a nazi.....class act
edit on 26-9-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Is ok, when the side effects and people dying from it does not get close to home, but in my case I can not longer say is just a few people, I am finding more and more friends and family complaining of side effects, two already been handicapped because the jab, moderna gave neurological problems to another friend now he can not longer work for a living, he was a private pilot, another just lost a leg from a blood cloth after getting the first jab, he was a diabetic, and a childhood friend of mine, pass away after taking the two jabs and full blown covid, she was hospitalized in Jacksonville florida, intubated and never woke up.

Soo no everybody will be fine, this side effects will just keep growing and growing until they will be too many to hide.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join