It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Experence with the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine / GET VACCINATED!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

prove it is related

you cant

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Vasa Croe

at least they tried to do the right thing

i assume you dont have kids

also calling a Jew a nazi.....class act

I have 2 kids.

I dont care what you are. You are talking like a person that went along with Nazis rounding people up. "It's for the best" right?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: research100
I am sorry your ex and your son were part of the 1 per cent who are vaxxed and get covid. data from the CDC in May shows that “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more than 107,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s about 1.1%.

And only about 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully vaccinated people. That translates to about 0.8%, or five deaths per day on average. apnews.com... a reply to: Vasa Croe

Wow...I should get a lottery ticket then. Those are just the 2 that had to go to the hospital. I have about a dozen or so I know that have gotten covid and tested positive after being fully vaccinated.

I must be the craziest phenomenon in the entire world. Folks should be studying my neighborhood!

prove it

Prove it? As in get a video of my neighbors holding the vaccination cards saying they got covid afterwards? Or post a pic of my exes and her sons hospital records?

Like I said....I couldn't care less either way. It is folks like you that are acting like nazis here.

I'm not telling anyone to not get vaxxed, nor am I telling anyone to get vaxxed.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I do not have to prove anything to you or anybody, but I know what is going on around my neck of the woods and is going to grow and grow, for many will be too late.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

prove it is related

you cant

Prove a kid who can't get vaxxed can't get Covid from a vaxxed person.

Do you seriously believe this?

If that was the case then please explain to me, scientifically, why you need more than one shot.

Also, please debunk the fact that breakthroughs are on record, meaning the vaxxed still get covid.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

because you cant prove it.

I'm trying to make a point not be a hard head.

you were told something by a person that may or may not exist saying its because of the shot.

how can anyone prove that without an autopsy or EXTENSIVE work ups

stories don't fly in the UFO fourm(creditability wise) as they say pic or it didnt happen. In this case its proof that a vaccine billions of people have taken and are just fine, but somehow you are in one of the largest CDC clusters of side effects.

what's more likely, they are just ill or the 10 people you know are some of the rarest stats in the us

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

because you cant prove it.

I'm trying to make a point not be a hard head.

you were told something by a person that may or may not exist saying its because of the shot.

how can anyone prove that without an autopsy or EXTENSIVE work ups

stories don't fly in the UFO fourm(creditability wise) as they say pic or it didnt happen. In this case its proof that a vaccine billions of people have taken and are just fine, but somehow you are in one of the largest CDC clusters of side effects.

what's more likely, they are just ill or the 10 people you know are some of the rarest stats in the us

Are you still wearing a mask daily? I posted a video of Biden saying you don't have to if you've been vaxxed. That's pretty good proof.

If you are still wearing one....why?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

because they are immunocompromised ...... kids with that disorder can get deathly sick from the common cold what do you think will happen to a person with little to no immune system gets covid?

pretty simple.

kids get boosters all the time, what are you talking about? and maybe they split it up to make it alittle safer? you think the people who made the vaccines in the us are in some dark smokey room counting their covid money? what about the MILLIONS of free total doses?

mutations, why do people still get the regular flu ?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

when I'm in public I do and sometimes I don't I usually ask people if they mind and if they do i put a mask on, and it also depends on how many people are there.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

because they are immunocompromised ...... kids with that disorder can get deathly sick from the common cold what do you think will happen to a person with little to no immune system gets covid?

pretty simple.

kids get boosters all the time, what are you talking about? and maybe they split it up to make it alittle safer? you think the people who made the vaccines in the us are in some dark smokey room counting their covid money? what about the MILLIONS of free total doses?

mutations, why do people still get the regular flu ?

So you also freak out on folks that don't get a flu shot?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

when I'm in public I do and sometimes I don't I usually ask people if they mind and if they do i put a mask on, and it also depends on how many people are there.

Sounds like you live in a really restrictive area if you feel the need to ask others if you should wear a mask or not.

Do you tell others to wear one sometimes too?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

every ache and pain is now due to the shot....

hypochondriacs

or they are convincing themselves that something is wrong, if you are a bit older there are days you just dont feel good and also get sick easier.

how do you know they just don't have a cold or a normal flu, you don't and they don't so the stories are nice but proof is well proof

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Read this and then tell me the same thing!

AFFIDAVIT OF LTC. THERESA LONG M.D. IN SUPPORT OF A MOTION FOR A PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION ORDER

I, Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long, MD, MPH, FS being duly sworn, depose and state as follows:

1. I make this affidavit, as a whistle blower under the Military Whistleblower Protection Act, Title 10 U.S.C. § 1034, in support of the above referenced MOTION as expert testimony in support thereof

24. Given that the labels for Comirnaty and BioNtech clearly state that the vaccination should not be given to individuals that are allergic to ingredients. I have noted that one of the primary ingredients of the Lipid Nanoparticle delivery system is “ALC 1035” (two attachments, parts highlighted) in the Pfizer shots. The forth attachment is the toxicity report on ALC-1035, which comprises between 30-50% of the total ingredients.3 The Safety Data Sheet, (attached as Exhibit B) for this primary ingredient states that it is Category 2 under the OSHA HCS regulations (21 CFR 1910) and includes several concerning warnings, including but not limited to:

1. Seek medical attention if it comes into contact with your skin;
2. If inhaled and If breathing is difficult, give cardiopulmonary resuscitation
3. Evacuate if there is an environmental spill
4. the chemical, physical, and toxicological properties have not been completely
investigated
5. Caution: Product has not been fully validated for medical applications. For research use
only

25. Other journals and scientific papers also denote that this particular ingredient has never been used in humans before.4 To be abundantly clear, one of the listed primary ingredients of these injectables is Polyethylene glycol (“PEG”) which is a derivative of ethylene oxide. Polyethylene Glycol is the active ingredient in antifreeze. While it is hard to believe this is a key ingredient in these vaccines, it would explain the increased cardiovascular risk to users of the BioNTech or Comirnaty shots. I cannot discern what form of alchemy Pfizer and the FDA have discovered that would make antifreeze into a healthful cure to the human body. Others seem to agree my point per recent scientific studies that caused a group of 57 doctors and scientists to call for an immediate halt to the vaccination program.5 In short, this antifreeze ingredient is being studied for the first time in human injectables. According to the VAERS data, which admittedly underreports by as much as 100 times the actual SAE’s, there are well more than 600,000 documented Serious Adverse Events (ones requiring medical attention) alone and more than 13,000 fatalities directly linked to this particular vaccine. I cannot understand how this vaccine remains on the list of available options to treat Covid, when there are so many other non-deadly or injurious options available.

26. As such, I believe it is reasonable to conclude that many humans are allergic to these dangerous and deadly toxins and therefore should not take vaccinations with either Comirnaty or BioNtech. Again, I have identified an agent that possess a significant hazard to Soldiers, which would fall under DA Pam 385-61 Toxic Safety Standards cited in 2-11.

27. My assessment is that ALC 0315 is a known toxin with little study, specifically restricted to “research only“ and effectively has no prior use history, with the SDS designation of (GHS02), listed as H315 and H319, in other words, hazardous if inhaled, ingested or in contact with skin and a health hazard with the designation (P313). A review of the SDS outlines that it is not for human or veterinary use,

cdn.locals.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

if im in a car with 2 other people and one is wearing a mask, i will be polite and ask if they mind.

this thread shows why i ask people because some people are so hyped up about getting sick its no skin off my teeth to put a mask on

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

okay that's one person, that MIGHT have found a connected but there are BILLIONS who have zero side effects.

survival of the fittest?
edit on 26-9-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

why would i tell a person to wear a mask im vaccinated and healthy

i dont care because i know i wont get sick

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

okay that's one person, that MIGHT have found a connected but there are BILLIONS who have zero side effects.

survival of the fittest?

? are you talking about the Drs PDF?

Were you joking?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

that is one doctors opinion

what about the other million and millions of doctors who disagree

she use's "I believe" alot belief isn't proof

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

why would i tell a person to wear a mask im vaccinated and healthy

i dont care because i know i wont get sick

So you don't think you can catch covid anymore?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

if im in a car with 2 other people and one is wearing a mask, i will be polite and ask if they mind.

this thread shows why i ask people because some people are so hyped up about getting sick its no skin off my teeth to put a mask on

Do you also agree with Muslims asking their wives to always cover their faces? Or is that oppressive?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join