It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Wow, he dropped 768 MB of stuff. This is going to take a while.

Oh, and it is mostly zip files that are full of stuff.

originally posted by: srb2001
If anyone here has access to today's McAfee Telegram dump and would care to share their findings with the group it would be much appreciated. T.

And, fake White House again:
www.waynedupree.com...

edit on 9/29/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/29/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Just scratching the surface, the metadata for the files appears to be correct. Is forging it impossible? No. But it is either real stuff, or a a lot of work was put into making it look real.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I know what this is. This is (at least some of) the information Seth Rich took from the DNC.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

If that is what it is then I am sure there a few people crapping their pants right now. I was hesitant about the site before as most of the information that I had seen had been released before can anyone confirm this is new information? If it is new maybe the 31 TBs of data is real and the flood is going to start soon.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Just scratching the surface, there is enough information here to show "pay-to-play". This is kind of a future proves past kind of thing. Between when this information was drafted and now, the "pay-to-play" has occurred. I picked a company that I knew had corruption in it, and was able to immediately link one of the names on the PAC list to a $45 billion (a year) deal brokered by a government agency. That's billion. With a b.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You did note the DATE of that article, right?

This is one helluva really thought provoking letter that sums it up on a subject we all need to know as much as possible about.

Covid19 – The Spartacus Letter

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I know what this is. This is (at least some of) the information Seth Rich took from the DNC.

I'd like to know more about connections to Seth Rich if anyone is able.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey Rel,
Just something I want to toss out here in reference to your dig post was this one part of the dig that struck me.

m) 9/11 ET ALL]] ][QQ>>>>112263 Should be Et AL => means E.T. ALLIANCE? QQ>>>>112263 is referring to an 8chan post? It's not a Q post so must be an anon post.

Could 112263 actually be a date? If so, it was a pretty big day:

Shortly after noon on November 22, 1963, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated as he rode in a motorcade through Dealey Plaza in downtown Dallas, Texas.

Check ECW's TWIT

Earlier this week, I wrote to President Biden to inform him that the members of the bipartisan Public Interest Declassification Board unanimously recommend that he limit further postponements of the release of JFK related historical records.

He has several relating.

Q "jfk"

What's in the files cough cough.

Just an observation. ECW's twit has the odd string as the web address, as DJT's did, where most (not all) addresses are @twitter/thename.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Someone asked me about Milley yesterday "white hat or black hat?"

My answer was White. I judge these matters by impact. Milley did more to blow holes in the Biden Ship than anyone to date. Whistleblowers while romantic are useless on the Great Awakening level. But active treasonistas like Milley, on the world's stage ,are brilliant at exposing.

Case in point from yesterday.

NEWS
[VIDEO] General Milley Just Pulled a “Checkmate” On Nancy Pelosi During Senate Testimony
CLIP

During the call, Pelosi told Milley that President Trump was “mentally unstable,” and she was scared that he would “launch nukes.”

From that point there, the story goes on to say that the two of them huddled together to come up with a plan, and in the end, Milley contacted China on his own and told them that if Trump were to attack them, he would call them first, and warn them.

It’s funny because Nancy acted like her talk with Milley on the 7th was very important and serious…hmmm. That’s not how Milley now makes it sound.

Furthermore, it looks like Milley made the first move to jump off the ship and left poor ol’ Nancy standing on the deck of the SS Titanic.

Worth remembering, our friend SplinterSequence made it a point to reiterate, in the end black will be white, white will be black and a whole lot of gray hats. We must not get invested in the name or the face, but the impact. Milley, and even Austin yesterday, destroyed the military loyalty to Team Joe in seconds.

Not related. @JamesComey has made one tweet since January 20th. A trite 911 comment. Has anyone reported him MIA yet?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Logical conclusion. Seth Rich was murdered on July 10, 2016. All of the files are from July 5, 2016 or earlier except maybe one which is an Access Database file. The issue with Access Database files is that the second you open it the "modified date" changes. Very likely whoever received these files opened it before zipping it and releasing it. Wherever this came from, there were people already analyzing donor activities and pay-to-play for several years, most likely within the DNC.

These files are definitely real. There are definitely dots that can be connected between the DNC and their donors. I've skimmed through pretty much all the files. This isn't a "wow, this is a smoking gun" situation. This is a "you have to connect the dots situation" and then you will have a LOT of smoking guns.

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: Caled

I'd like to know more about connections to Seth Rich if anyone is able.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Anyone else notice the FBI Records Vault on Twitter recently went silent? They inactivated it on the 14th.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Why have a meeting with that many evil people gathered in a single place, now that we're in the age of flawless cruise-missile targeting? (No more need for helicopter gunship attacks, as seen in one of the Godfather movies.)

What about all the innocent private contractors on the Death Star?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: onehuman

Hey Rel,
Just something I want to toss out here in reference to your dig post was this one part of the dig that struck me.

m) 9/11 ET ALL]] ][QQ>>>>112263 Should be Et AL => means E.T. ALLIANCE? QQ>>>>112263 is referring to an 8chan post? It's not a Q post so must be an anon post.

Could 112263 actually be a date? If so, it was a pretty big day:

Shortly after noon on November 22, 1963, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated as he rode in a motorcade through Dealey Plaza in downtown Dallas, Texas.

Check ECW's TWIT

Earlier this week, I wrote to President Biden to inform him that the members of the bipartisan Public Interest Declassification Board unanimously recommend that he limit further postponements of the release of JFK related historical records.

Just an observation. ECW's twit has the odd string as the web address, as DJT's did, where most (not all) addresses are @twitter/thename.

That is because you clicked on a referring link from a search. I always remove the tracking info before clicking anything.

This tracking string of chars is twitter/Google's (SERPs - Search Engine Results Page) that enables the indexation of tweets for topic trends, Ads, brand, movies, musicians, actors, etc. and Google analytics. The contents of a SERP can consist of organic results, paid results, and SERP features (People also ask, Videos, Sitelinks, and the Knowledge Panel). You may not be logged into twitter but you're probably logged-in to Google/youtube.

The SERP pack is a feed which from a brand’s perspective, is going to move at a speed dictated by the amount of tweeting done by the brand.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I guess all of the fake-feint dumps serve a purpose too, to keep the enemy off-balance and expecting the worst.

edit on 29-9-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Anyone else notice the FBI Records Vault on Twitter recently went silent? They inactivated it on the 14th.

twitter.com...

I did a few weeks ago. They deactivated the account. I guess their twitter interns quit.

Apparently you have to search using vault.fbi.gov... or view the Recently added.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yig, we hadn't nailed down a meaning for the forward/backward arrows in SRs posts but I have a few thoughts:
(I'll use capital Ks to denote LEFT ARROWS, Vs to indicate top left to bottom right SLASHES as ATS doesn't show them in posts)

1) 8kun's /qresearch board uses >> nnnnnn to indicate " a reply to nnnnnn",

2) In general >>> xxx KKK seems to indicate "focus on xxx" (however many the multiples of arrows),

3) >>> xxx >>> yyy seems to indicate x leads to y,

4) xxx KKK yyy KKK may indicate yyy resulted from xxx,

5) There are other punctuation PAIRINGS; e.g. >>> ///, does>> mean moving forward at normal pace, and /// indicate uphill struggle? Similarly might indicate downhill avalanche = faster?

6) I think that KKK and >>> are also TIME INDICATORS. Think of when you look at a calendar on PC or phone; the arrows indicate "swipe left to go back a month, right to go forward a month"!

7) If > = Forward 1 month, >> = 2, >>> = 3, etc. (and backwards for K, KK, KKK) then do Forward/Backward slashes , / = days, weeks, or Years?

8) To put a Marker in the sand, as a draft theory:
K = 1 month backward
> = 1 month forward
/ = 1 week backward, or SLOWER than planned
Forward slash = 1 week forward, or FASTER than planned
_ = 1 day
. = ?
, = ?

9) I've concluded _ = 1day because of this SR post thismorning!
It has several instance of ____________________________ = 28x meaning 28 Days later (zombie film)

CABLES>China is preparing for WARKK

INSIDE sources say China knows the IMMINENT moment is coming when the U.S. MILITARY will respond against the COVID-19 BIOWEAPON ATTACKKK(inside the PENTAGON Top GENERALS are waiting for the perfect moment to STRIKE... Arrest Treasonous [DS] SPIES in their Military ranks) and government//
China is currently positioning Through the WORLD their MILITARY Warships in over 60 countries and plan to take Taiwan soon.
>Bidens effort to weaken the Military soldiers by enforcing the vaccines , knowingly well soldiers and military will be divided and a perfect time for China to STRIKE and cause chaos through /SHIPPING STOPPAGE. ENERGY CRISES../
ESSENTIAL SUPPLIES..

All MILITARY is on high ALERT

>>>DEEP STATE CABAL In every country is Working hard together to stop the 32 NATION ALLIANCE MILITARY from stepping in and stopping the Depopulation agenda that is connected to resetting the financial system( every time the deep state money goes into major debt..[they] create wars / their financial institutions can not sustain growing societies.. That's why WAR is created every time their financial system starts to [CRASH]///)

[THEY] are starting to with hold energy resources/ KKK this will bring the collapse [CRASH]

THE DEEP STATE plan is crumbling at many LEVELS and[EXPOSURE] is leaking and time is ticking......

CCP CHINA KNOWS THIS MOMENT IS COMINGKK
WITHIN CHINA IS A SILENT COUP HAPPENING ALSO ..

ALL COUNTRIES ARE ON HIGH ALART....

>>DARK WINTERKK

These important Chess moves happening had to happen ..
White HATS took a step back as the enemy used up their final moves and energy..... Then the STRIKE HAPPENSKK

THE NEWS IS FAKE
THE WAR IS REAL
/______________________________
when I say [FAKE] WAR ..I mean the DEEP STATE is planning these WARS across the world for confusion.. To have the sheep look away from the Truth of[EXPOSURE] of the Plandemic. The Bioweapon vaccines...
This[FAKE] WAR is never the less a WAR...... But the WHITE HATS MILITARY will step in before MAJOR Nuclear conflict errupts into a holocaust KKKK

It's always important to have your 30_60 days of food, water and supplies ready .. Common sense<

[CRASH]
Your your inside this_EVENT

NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT YOUR INSIDE THIS EVENT...

INSIDE THE STORM

edit on 29-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Rel I have been looking at the clock with the 10 day eraser of time and did you notice that 7/8 is boxed on both sides of the clock by the hands?
Combine that with SR post about nuclear events; that ties in with the Hublot watch with the 7/8. The 7/8 is in the period of darkness.
Just wondering out loud that maybe all of the predicted events are not necessarily carved in stone. If the period of darkness is just that, a period of time where we do not know all of the events that are transpiring, maybe we have the ability to change the course of time. If we were able to do it in the past, maybe we can do it again and just erase this dark window. Events do not have to happen.
Individually we are not capable of making such a significant change but united we can accomplish much more. We just do a positive reset.
Probably an unrealistic stretch and not sure how to accomplish this but everyone's efforts here cannot just be for no purpose or positive outcome.
Just watching the Maricopa audit results and the trickle down effect all of these changes are removing actions that normally would be carved in stone.

edit on 29-9-2021 by Thoughtful1 because: more info.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Hi Rel,

You can use the html codes

and

to produce arrows if you wish.

You can quote this message to see how I coded these:

Cheers
edit on 29-9-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Link to article

The National Geographic Institute detected six earthquakes Tuesday in the area of the eruption, with the strongest measured at magnitude 3.3.

There have been dozens of 589 & 13 references in recent weeks, including Pool/Loop. Rel has had several on this connect as well. It all seems to be pointing to economics, finance, reset, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join