It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

What makes those interesting is that if China was to use those, then China would fall within hours of the launch. On the other hand it would be easy to set-up China for a fall if a NGO had control of those launchers and deployed them across the world.

So it's a two fold question:
1 do the launchers exist in the numbers that are being pushed?
2 who really has control of the launchers that do exist?

China's resent panic over Australia getting nuclear Subs is further evidence that they are nothing but a third world country in military capabilities. So I would expect them to yell about how great they are, but when push comes to shove, China will just shut its boarders even more than they have now.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
🙄😂🤡🙃

twitter.com...

Conclusions

We reported a case presenting with restless anal syndrome following affection of COVID-19 as restless legs syndrome variant. This case fulfilled 4 essential features of RLS, urge to move, worsening with rest, improvement with exercise, and worsening at evening. To date, no case of restless anal syndrome associated with COVID-19 has been previously published.
Restless anal syndrome

How's that working out for ya...

Triple Jab......sadly Dead 12 days later

I want outta this matrix circus nightmare.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Ill bite

1) coast launched emps ? Wouldn't take many.
2) whoever it is I don't trust them.

Plus camouflaged war ships keep coming to mind. Its been done before.
CHINA TURNING ITS MASSIVE SHIPPING CONTAINER FLEET INTO WARSHIPS WITH LONG-RANGE CRUISE MISSILES
Mar 27, 2019

....The site noted:

The new missile is in flight testing and is a land-attack variant of an advanced anti-ship missile called the YJ-18C, according to American defense officials.

The missile will be deployed in launchers that appear from the outside to be standard international shipping containers used throughout the world for moving millions of tons of goods, often on the deck of large freighters.

The YJ-18C is China’s version of the Club-K cruise missile built by Russia that also uses a launcher disguised as a shipping container. Israel also is working on a container-launched missile called the Lora.

Hawaii
9-27-2021

Military Practices Using Drones For Maritime Surveillance In Hawaii

After two decades of secretive drone operations in the Middle East and Africa, the military wants to use drones as scouts in the Pacific

Figures .... ...
Winters Coming

On a more serious note

edit on 9292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
a reply to: Caled

Was Nancy Pelosi's laptop ever recovered?

Maybe it was sent to Tucker Carlson and he forwarded via uncertified snail mail to make sure it was super safe and non of the 3 letter agencies could a hold of it or intercept it for a good ol switcharoo?

edit on 04930America/ChicagoWed, 29 Sep 2021 17:04:23 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Interesting proposition T1; re our group ability to essentially LEAPFROG over pre-destined bad events... by "quantum entangling" our combined Free Will?

I hadn't noticed about the 7/8 on the inner circle of the clock in the picture in your post... Did YOU notice that the roman numbers, on the outer circle, at each end of the hands give:
a) X/IV = 10/4 = Oct 4th,
b) IX/III = 9/3 = Sep 3rd?

Here's where it gets interesting - If you were to look at the clock reflection in a MIRROR then the dates, from the hands, would become:
a) X/VI = Oct 6th,
b) XI/III = 11/3 = Nov 3rd = 11.3 MARKER
c) There are 30 days in between Oct 6th and Nov 3rd, [Exactly 30]!

edit on 29-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Update - Just caught up an saw that the MJ12 link is already covered... but my rider still applies.

Caled, not sure if you've seen this MJ12 Speaks telegram post?

The files being dropped on the McAfee Afterlife channel were released in 2016 by Guccifer 2.0.

If memory serves, there have also been theories that John Brennan created Guccifer2,0 - to discredit?

I must add that I get mixed vibes from the MJ12 Speaks account... it states it was the predecessor to Q but is driving things n the background... and that Jovan Pillitzer(?) is one of it's members.

An example in this MJ12 forwarded post:

I am on the 'the other side'. I am a civilian analyst (non-military, non-military intelligence). The MJ12 typists are not 'actual' Majestic 12 members. The typists, like Andrei' are on the 'other side', i.e. they are civilians, whereas the Majestic 12 members, the ones sending the channelings are on the 'other side', respectively, to the typists receiving and transmitting the channelings.

Majestic 12 > Typists.
Not exactly the same.
Majestic 12 members embody the Majestic state of consciousness and transmit that to members of humanity so that those members can enter into that Majestic state of consciousness themselves. E.g. Andrei has channeled Majestic 12's messages for years, which has enabled us to learn from Majestic 12's disclosure and apply that to our own lives. I started my channel and analysed Q and Majestic 12's intel and found so much because analysing the posts goes so much deeper into the disclosure than merely reading their posts. Reading the posts is not the same thing as analysing them. I found so much of what everybody else had missed in the early Q posts from 2017 and 2018 by connecting them to the Law of War manual.

Andrei was an original Majestic 12 member in his previous life (James Forrestal).

edit on 29-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

"China's recent panic over Australia getting nuclear Subs is further evidence that they are nothing but a third world country in military capabilities"

CCP is admitting that they have no defense against our nuke powered subs.

We already knew.

Is why they are so upset that Aussies are getting these.

Maybe we should also supply Taiwan, S Korea & Japan with similar boats?

edit on 29-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Now this could be a TRUMP CARD?

Jack Posobiec tweet, at 00:24 GMT:

. @Sen_JoeManchin should switch parties

Wouldn't that give control of the Senate back to Republicans?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Now this could be a TRUMP CARD?

Jack Posobiec tweet, at 00:24 GMT:

. @Sen_JoeManchin should switch parties

Wouldn't that give control of the Senate back to Republicans?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Comedy Clip

Even the brain dead should see what is going on at this point. "The Government" isn't mandating anything, so they are guilt free, they've just 'requested' others do the dirty work." This is why the "law" is a joke.

This is just CCP/Stalinistic Class Warfare Divide and Conquer with a new dress, arriving right with The Rona.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

From what I've seen, Senator Joe manchin usually votes according to his conscience on important matters, without considering if he is siding with Democrats or republicans.

I think people who do that are labeled as Independents?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He is hinting at joining the Republican caucus.

That would be pretty huge for us over the next year+.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Vote but write in your own candidate or third party.
Only way I have justified participating in "elections" my entire life.
To be fair I did not vote from clinton 2 to obama 1 at all.
People getting excited over their vote not counting
Like it is something new.

a reply to: gmx0010110

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Super!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
In other important news, I think Britney Spears has been freed !!😃

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Anyone know how significant this is?

WW3.INFO Battleground research telegram post, at 20:36 GMT:

🚨 BOOOOM – Here's the USAF coming from Fairchild Air Force Base in Washington with 18x KC-135s STRATOTANKER ✈️

NOTE: I T H A S B E G U N ...

61-0288 AE07B1
63-8871 AE05AE
63-7979 AE07BF
61-0308 AE0532
58-0118 AE07A3
59-1511 AE0502
61-0311 AE04EB
58-0023 AE014D
59-1510 AE0141
62-3573 AE038C
58-0035 AE0143
63-8888 AE023C
60-0336 AE0503
58-0094 AE0360

BUCKLE UP!

Subscribe @WW3INFO ⚡️⚔️⚡️

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
For certain groups, Human Beings on Earth are nothing more then statistical lab rats, because something something science.

We ignore the truths when reading "clinical studies" and the results because they are just numbers, stats and have no human value. Consider what really, really, really, happened here.

Shocking new study reveals covid vaccine TERMINATES 4 out of 5 pregnancies via “spontaneous abortions”

700 of the 827 women were vaccinated in the third trimester...

A shocking new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine reveals that when pregnant women are given covid vaccinations during their first or second trimesters, they suffer an 82% spontaneous abortion rate, killing 4 out of 5 unborn babies.

So consider the above. 827 Women (sorry birthing people) had normal healthy HUMAN BEINGS in them. The clinicians decided those babies were dispensable in the name of science for an effing mythical illness. Now those babies are dead and the lives of those women (sorry birther persons) destroyed,,,,, because science of course.

But this science means f__All because, well science of course and the science is settled...

NY Post

"The CDC alert strongly recommends women receive the vaccine before or during pregnancy to prevent death, serious illness or complications with their unborn babies."

In case you missed it. ...receive the vaccine before or during pregnancy to prevent death and ...suffer an 82% spontaneous abortion rate

Premeditated mass murder. Calling it anything else is demonstrating a lack of Soul. The vaccine administrators and advocators are murderers. End. Margret Sanger and the Gates' is proud, the rest of us are not.

Someone start a thread on this premeditated murder effort, I have to go find a way to live with this knowledge.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Creepy Patent filed by Rockefellers & US govt via NIH in 2018. "The present invention provides methods & compositions for the remote control of cell function based on the use of radiofrequency waves to excite nanoparticles targeted to specific cell types."

Ferritin nanoparticle compositions and methods to modulate cell activity

Now think about Charles Lieber nanobots.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I don't agree with that. Why cast a vote in an election you know is rigged? All that shows is that we will continue to be compliant to the fraud. Refusing to vote is a boycott. If enough of us refuse that will send a message that we are done playing by their rules. Also if enough of us refuse it might expose more of their fake voting tabulation. I saw today that something shady is going on with the Texas audit. It looks like they're going to try and drag out the audits until midterms if they can. That's my theory. If they do then we need to stop compiling. How does the saying go? The only way to win this game is not to play.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If this has already been posted let me know and I will take it down.

Computer Programmer Testifies He Was Hired To Rig Elections

A video of computer programmer Clinton Eugene Curtis testifying under oath in front of the U.S. House Judiciary claiming that he was hired by authorities to help rig the outcome of U.S. elections.
Curtis told the court in 2000 that he was hired by Congressman Tom Freeny to build prototype software that would allow authorities to push the results to a 51/49 outcome if needed.
Clinton Eugene “Clint” Curtis is an American attorney, computer programmer and ex-employee of NASA and ExxonMobil.
This is a scene from a 2006 documentary entitled, Eternal Vigilance: The Fight to Save Our Election System.

rumble.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join