It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I didn't want to make the previous post, I reply to, too long so adding comments on SRs post today here:

1) He's saying 1.4 billion will die from the vaccinations... that's 20% of humanity... or 1 in 5!!!

2) He's saying to have 30 to 60 days FOOD and WATER, which is a big increase on the "2 or 3 weeks" we were expecting,

3) Important to note that acquiring water for 60 days means that just filling bottles or bathtubs won't be sufficient; we wil need to acquire or generate water over that period!

This means:

purification tablets +
Tarps to funnel it out of the air +
Pick axes/shovels to dig for underground water and form wells? +
Working with neighbours to dig community wells - and then guarding them! +
Distilling impure water from the air/wells (possibly with no electricity)? +
Having $5k+ cash on hand rather than $500? (Noting in shortages prices will rise!)

4) The section below indicates that there will be nuclear explosions but it will be stopped before it becomes a Holocaust?

This[FAKE] WAR is never the less a WAR...... But the WHITE HATS MILITARY will step in before MAJOR Nuclear conflict errupts into a holocaust KKKK

I don't want to scaremonger, just forewarn... this is painting a much bleaker and harder picture than we have been previously shown!

edit on 29-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers for the excellent advice Cavv!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
NATO Partners Agree to Revise Alliance's Concept, French Defence Minister Says

"The reason for NATO's existence is transatlantic security. This is what we want to remind the United States of. Therefore, our partners decided, on our initiative, as well as on the initiative of Germany, to revise the strategic concept of the alliance," Parley said at a meeting of the French Senate.
"Being allies does not mean being hostage to the interests of another country," the minister concluded.

If "the reason for NATO's existence is transatlantic security," then what does revising "the strategic concept of the alliance" mean, as far as France and Germany are concerned?

Some geo-political leaders have recognized the writing on the wall that America is simply no longer a reliable ally, it's domestic politics and culture are too broken to promote long-term stability in its relations with its allies. It's the recognition by the European "big two" that the USA is "not-agreement-capable", as the Russians say.

It's not that the US isn't agreement capable; it's that the US can only agree to its own interests. But, its own interests, depends on who did the last coup d’etat. The US gov's interests, heavily depends upon what chairs are left when the music stops. And that depends upon whether the US is still afloat? Who knows what flag the US is flying? CCP's? Nazi International? Big Tech? Big Pharma? Too Big To Fail Banks?

Germany and France are no longer dancing to that old NATO tune.
The music has stopped.
And those three chairs?
Have become two, seating France and Germany.

A new European Opera is starting without the absentee landlord [USSA] and now if the people could follow suit and get rid of their absentee landlords. [Finance, Insurance, Real Estate, Pharmakeia, Tech – all one plutocratic criminal cartel] and start a real economy, based upon all concerned, instead of the few global totalitarian technocratic despots & medical Stassi in charge today.

Oh looky here, news flash...

“US Sovereignty”: NATO Takes over Norfolk Naval Base

As any engaged citizen might ask, where was President Donald Trump when all this was going on in 2018?
On July 15, 2021, with little public fanfare or awareness, the Allied Joint Force Command Norfolk declared its NATO base at Norfolk to be at Full Operational Capability.
Also in attendance on the Kearsarge was Chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley, now revealed as an insurrectionist, who gave a twenty minute dissertation during which he never once mentioned the word “peace.” Obviously aware of the imminent NATO-Norfolk union, and as the President’s Chief military advisor, did General Milley ever inform President Trump of NATO’s move to Norfolk or that he would be attending the ceremony to celebrate NATO’s operational status at what was once the US Norfolk Naval Base.

As Milley described it,

“It’s the mission of this command to fight the Battle of the Atlantic in the event of armed conflict, these will be the admirals in charge of a Battle for the Atlantic. … I would tell you that the survival of NATO, the success or failure in combat in a future war in Europe, would largely depend on the success or failure of this command.”

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Have you had a chance to go thru any of this crap yet? It seems to be a whole lot of nothing, IMO. I have been going thru all of it today and I have not found anything even the slightest bit incriminating or conspiratorial. Although the link to Seth Rich is certainly intriguing.

And as soon as I published this comment, McAfee just dropped a bunch more new stuff!

edit on 29-9-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Look at the zip file called "Pay to Play" and the files in "Donor Research and Prospecting" called "Bank Money", "Data on Financial Industry Political Contributions", and "Master Spreadsheet PAC Contributions".

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Have you had a chance to go thru any of this crap yet? It seems to be a whole lot of nothing, IMO. I have been going thru all of it today and I have not found anything even the slightest bit incriminating or conspiratorial.

edit on 9/29/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Over in the it's going to be biblical dept...

Pastor’s 2012 vision from God reveals megatsunami wiping out U.S. coastlines entirely

Pastor Bill Larkin uploaded a video to the JesusMyBeauty YouTube channel on May 13, 2012. In the video, he explains a dream he had in which God warned him of an impending megatsunami disaster that would affect both seaboards in the United States. Interestingly enough, the pastor’s vision involves Spain’s Cumbre Vieja volcano, which coincidentally has become active.

The self-proclaimed pastor says that in his vision, the Lord starts off to his left-hand side before taking him on a journey across the waters of the Atlantic Ocean to the Spanish island of La Palma.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I've become so jaded that the only part of this equation that bothers me is they call it "dining."

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
All of these files are traceable to specific people. If this is in fact the first release, hopefully they know this is out there, because they need to disappear before they are made to disappear.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Have you had a chance to go thru any of this crap yet? It seems to be a whole lot of nothing, IMO. I have been going thru all of it today and I have not found anything even the slightest bit incriminating or conspiratorial.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

That is what I am thinking is this is to show many people that they have this information. My guess is this information was only available to a certain few people and by showing this information McAfee is essentially saying I have the rest as well. It will be interesting to see how much is going to come out.

It is a lot of information to go through and try to digest let alone try and connect the dots. Digging through this is something I do not have time for. I think it is obvious if there are big connections they have been found long before the release of this. The few documents I have looked at go back over 20 years and show quite a bit of money being exchanged whether that means anything who knows.

EDIT: Saw on MJ12 speaks on Telegram that all the documents being released so far were released back in 2016 so we'll see if anything new comes out.

edit on 29-9-2021 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Have you had a chance to go thru any of this crap yet? It seems to be a whole lot of nothing, IMO.

Is it the same as always where they claim a large drop and its just a rehash of old files put together repackaged as a new drop?

How many nothings can come from all these drops and booms? The answer appears to be infinity .
edit on 24930America/ChicagoWed, 29 Sep 2021 14:24:00 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
A few thoughts.

This was definitely "grab everything" from some computer. Not everything is a smoking gun. A lot of it consists of normal files the DNC created through the normal course of doing business.

Some of the folks at the DNC created documents either because they were investigating/spying, or the DNC flat out didn't care about how the type of "research" reflected in some of these documents made them look. Or a little column a and a little column b.

Nobody would have this information without pulling it from the DNC's systems. Could you figure out what was being done within the DNC without this information? Maybe. It would be much harder. Would people believe it? No. Are they more likely to believe the facts from documents straight off a DNC computer with legitimate metadata? Absolutely.

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

That is what I am thinking is this is to show many people that they have this information. My guess is this information was only available to a certain few people and by showing this information McAfee is essentially saying I have the rest as well. It will be interesting to see how much is going to come out.

It is a lot of information to go through and try to digest let alone try and connect the dots. Digging through this is something I do not have time for. I think it is obvious if there are big connections they have been found long before the release of this. The few documents I have looked at go back over 20 years and show quite a bit of money being exchanged whether that means anything who knows.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Majestic 12 Hub says this:

"The files being dropped on the McAfee Afterlife channel were released in 2016 by Guccifer 2.0."

originally posted by: interupt42

Have you had a chance to go thru any of this crap yet? It seems to be a whole lot of nothing, IMO.

Is it the same as always where they claim a large drop and its just a rehash of old files put together repackaged as a new drop?

How many nothings can come from all these drops and booms? The answer appears to be infinity .

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I see you replied without my edit. From what I am seeing is it is old information. we'll see if anything new is released but as of right now it is older, but many probably have not seen it.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Majestic 12 Hub says this:

"The files being dropped on the McAfee Afterlife channel were released in 2016 by Guccifer 2.0."

originally posted by: interupt42

Thanks for confirming. So can we now put the mccafee account as another sham to the long list.

now for my shocked face:

edit on 29930America/ChicagoWed, 29 Sep 2021 14:29:46 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Was Nancy Pelosi's laptop ever recovered?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Good question. I haven't seen anything, but you never can tell.

Regarding the McAfee Afterlife drops, I found something interesting. These drops can be found in two places:

jar2.biz...
blog.fdik.org...

The folders match what is in the drops, except both sites have an Expenses folder which was not provided, and more info on the contents of HFA.zip which is empty in the drop. File contents indicating it was from a Mac computer.

I would wager the exclusion of this information from the drops was not an accident.

Edit: Woohoo, now that is a bar tab!

blog.fdik.org...

$3,000, including the generous $505 tip paid for by donations to the DNC. LOL.

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar

Was Nancy Pelosi's laptop ever recovered?

edit on 9/29/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Over in the Pelosi asylum...

House bill aims to blackmail businesses with fines up to $700k for failing to terminate the unvaccinated

Nancy Pelosi’s House constituents spiked a wicked 2,465-page mega-reconciliation bill, aiming to impose stringent fines against U.S. businesses willing to stand up for freedom and human rights. Tucked into an abyss of verbiage in the $3.5 trillion budget bill is a tenfold increase on fines for employers who “repeatedly” or “willfully” violate federalized top-down mandates.

The vaxx mandate compliance fine is being levied under 29 U.S.C. 666 in the Building Back Better bill. You can’t make this # up!!!

Page 168 of 2,465 [PDF]

GOP governors vow to fight Biden's vaccine mandate

"Have at it," Biden said following remarks in the school's courtyard. "We're playing for real here. This isn't a game."

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the digging, Caled.
edit on 29-9-2021 by srb2001 because: N/a

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Your post deserves its own thread.

Democrats also have several billion dollars in the build back better bill that will enable their cheating in elections to be even easier.

They're probably needs to be a thread regarding the hidden time bombs built into the Democrats Trojan horse multi trillion dollar bill.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Those Club k container missile systems -discussions- come to mind... every country has Container ships Parked offshore.

edit on 9292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join