It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I stand corrected. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

A lot of smoke surrounding Diane Feinstein. She missed a series of voted yesterday in the Senate. The Dems only had 49 votes for confirmations and some other crap they had up for a vote. Kamala couldn't cast a tiebreaker because they didn't have a tie.

Three year Delta for yesterday was 2282. Q calling out Feinstein and saying "evil be gone."

It appears she is gone. 😂

A spokesperson says she's dealing with a family medical emergency, but there's been a pretty persistent rumor for awhile now that she died in her sleep awhile back.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is from the Sunday Times
"So Trump was right: the election was rigged. And our next one will be too."

For the love of God and everything holy DO NOT vote in the next election if 2020 hasn't been rectified by then. We can't keep doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. That's madness. It's lunacy. We can't keep falling for this. At some point we have to stand up. If not now, when? Because at some point it will be too late and every day that goes by moves us closer to that point. From my standpoint if we continue to knowingly vote in rigged elections, that is no different than bending a knee to take the vaccine.
edit on 28-9-2021 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

LMFAO - can you imagine anybody actually believing that Keanu Reeves needs to borrow money from YOU?!?! Like, WTF? There really are some completely brain dead folks out there.

LOL!! Well after that last movie Bill and Ted 3 he probably owes the studio.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
UK to begin nation-wide fluoridation of tap water

The story focuses on a joint statement the Chief Medical Officers (CMOs) of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland published on Thursday, which recommends everyone, everywhere should have fluoride added to their water supply.

The report was already praised in a tweet from UK Health Secretary Sajid Javid:

I can see a little soma vax being added for good measure. Like this Michigan nutcase professor who says Chemical 'moral enhancement' substances should be added to the WATER covertly.

Watch the WATER, indeed!

Returning to Hunter-Gatherer lifestyle starting to look better.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
These two go together.

CLIP

CLIP

Ventilator = death sentence = moving closer to ultimate goal.

BTW, none of these goons escape this. Regardless of their belief, they do not arrive on the 500m earth Shangri-La. Bank on that.

Let me clarify a bit. What the goons and ghouls and their minions fear most is the loss of memory, the belief they will lose who they are. Those advocating for this, and those executing it, are assured of the loss of memory by continuing down the road. They will NOT get their heaven on earth and they will NOT remember who they are and ultimately they will fail on all counts.
edit on 28-9-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PokeyJoe

A lot of smoke surrounding Diane Feinstein. She missed a series of voted yesterday in the Senate. The Dems only had 49 votes for confirmations and some other crap they had up for a vote. Kamala couldn't cast a tiebreaker because they didn't have a tie.

Three year Delta for yesterday was 2282. Q calling out Feinstein and saying "evil be gone."

It appears she is gone. 😂

A spokesperson says she's dealing with a family medical emergency, but there's been a pretty persistent rumor for awhile now that she died in her sleep awhile back.

Supposedly her husband was in the hospital:

www.sfgate.com...

LATEST, Sept. 28, 1:45 p.m. In a statement to the San Francisco Chronicle and CNN, Sen. Dianne Feinstein's office announced that she will return to Washington Tuesday evening (SFGATE and the San Francisco Chronicle are both owned by Hearst but operate independently of one another).

Her office said she left the capitol because her husband Richard Blum was hospitalized; Blum is the founder of San Francisco private equity firm Blum Capitol and has been on the University of California Board of Regents since 2002. He is now recovering at home.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

RQ, re McAfee's post:

1) Refers to a series of videos Rusty Shackleford (McAfee) posted 3 months ago discussed Reddit page. videos seem to be removed here are IDs:
QqBVYxnLwfE = Scenario12_D.txt 11.11.18 9.11.01 agent c 1106 3.17.21 717ampm DEL SOL
7TOmgrn0xBo = 12161938 Operation Dinner Out 1106 814 WHITE SQUALL TRUFFLE PIZZA 2KNIGHT D5 NO FOOD 5EYES4VVIVES17
7vfrxGis7Ls = BORNE.LANDE.FAXjan 13 22:33:44-D_CsTBA_YESQAUTH_H7pZBVTZ7302-QC
All seem related to footage in this decode:

This Veritas World News page =top result for "TUNNEL
JED:CAVE:EYE
ILLARS:ANKH:SET:AMUNRA;AMUNDAEY" - another removed Rusty video with title "AREA 51 ]PATTON DOOLITTLE 1ST ARMY THOMPKINS FORESTAL BEN KENOBE KELLY JOHNSON"

2) Line by line analysis of post:

a) [OP]ERATION_VVALKYRIE>1914>913>8 WW2
1914 = 10/5 = Oct 5th, 913 = 10/3 = Oct 3rd
VV in Valkyrie = W>VV
What happened Oct 3rd and 5th in WWII?

b) _COUP_ON_CIA_OSS_CCCP_8888
Reference to CONPLAN8888?

c) SAYaGAIN
Possible GAIN of FUNCTION ref? Is SAYa a protein or genetic marker?

d) DANGERRCLOSE
RR = Rod Rosenstein; is he the DS Nazi MARSHALL directing next attack?

e) FIRE>NORCOMM
Is NORCOMM deepstate? Recall a fire in IRGC building yesterday killed 2.
Are DS command centres being taken out?

f) WATCH THE ]VVATER[ SHIP CISTERNS LAKES PSBLE TOXNFENTBIOLOGICALHVYMTLS
]WATER[= Activate WATER (could mean Information coming out)
Water supply contamination coming: Toxins/Fentanyl/Heavy Metals

g) _Decision_Making_Paradigm_
To drink water or not? Only decision you can't put off more than couple of days, or escape making.

h) 11.3
11.5 ]EXACTLY 30[ ["I AM A UNITED STATES SENATOR"] .

Law of War manual sections 11.3-5.
KU post MARKERS; 11.3, 11.4, I think 11.5 is in #4040 and relates to COVID:

Bigger

["I AM A UNITED STATES SENATOR"] refers to line from film where Mark Wahlberg kills senator and CIA boss in log cabin!

i) >>>>EXACTLY LQQK[TO]444>>>>
Reference to #55:

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Notice how bolded words in #55 match shape of 11.3/4/5 marked in my #4040 picture above!
Notice the QQ in LQQK

j) EYE SWAPPED OUT THE FIRING PINS LIKE EYE ALWAYS DO
YoU'D NEED A MICROMETER [4 bLAIR yOUNG dYLAN rAUBENHEIMER & nEAVE BORGSIs dead ass lack-there-of "testicles]

LOWERCASE = you by dr & ns (you= us, killed by Doctors and Nurses)
Means: Whitehats removed the vaccination "firing pin"; which you'ld need a micrometer to see?
No decode to add.

k) STRICTLY [1A] KILL .NO.capture
MISSION [CIA BRASS . CASE OFFICERS . ASSETS . FOREIGN PLACEHOLDERS [REMOVED]
FINANCES [SEIZED & PER POTUS HUMAN TRAFFICKING ORDERS I/II - CLINTON "FOUNDATION" ]

No decode to add.

l) UNCLE RICO[ [CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN]
[crimes against the state]
[CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY]
TREASON SEDITION TYRANNICAL "LOCKDOWNS"

Is referring to "Uncle" Rudy Giuliani, whose RICO case will snowball up to Crimes against Humanity and Treason/Sedition.

m) 9/11 ET ALL]] ][QQ>>>>112263
Should be Et AL => means E.T. ALLIANCE?
QQ>>>>112263 is referring to an 8chan post? It's not a Q post so must be an anon post.

n) BORNE.LANDE.FAXjan 13
Refers to Jason Bourne Ultimatum scene where Pam Lande faxes documents Bourne gave her that he stole from Noah Vosen's office to FBI.
NEED TO FIND SCREEN SHOT OF FAX

o) 22:33:44-D_CsTBA_YES>QAUTH_H7^pZBVTZ7302-QC
From #522

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.10 📁
Jan 13 2018 22:33:44 (EST)
-D_CsTBA_YES[AUTH_H7^pZBVTZ7302-]
##FLY##
[OWLS]
HOT-1_pre_D
HOT-2_pre_D
HOT-3+
HOT-4_TERM_AUTHC-TVFCAZD-837392x
HOT-5_pre_D
HOT-6_pre_D
HOT-7_corr_TAXjV^-293Z
HOT-8_pre_D
HOT-9_pre_D
HOT-10_pre_D
HOT-11_pre_D
HOT-12_pre_D
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
HAPPY HUNTING.
P_PERS: WRWY [N1LB][FG&C]
Jeremiah 29:11
Q

Date of Jan 13 ties back to line in (n) above.

p) Scenario12_D.txt [11].[11].[18]9.11.01 agent c 1106 3.17.21 717ampm
Refers to Twin Towers 9/11
Special Agent C.C. Recalls 9/11 August 26, 2021?

q) 41571_MARRY ME LaYLAAAAA
SADIKI OMAR RAMROD

Excepting Mcafee pages, the only page with "SADIKI OMAR RAMROD" in is The Dead Rockstars Club: 2007 deaths! It also includes sentence "married to television presenter, Leila Williams.", who was Miss Great Britain in 1957.

r) DO NOT LET JACKS @REAL
(twitter.com...)USSS DETAIL GET PULLED OFF ]HEARSE[ BEAST 1.731

Refers to Jack Dorsey's twitter account.
Does this implicate Dorsey in assassination attempt of POTUS45?
1.731 relates to 3.17.21 in (p)?

s) [TEMPORARILYlost]>NEVER FORGQTTEN>[[OP]]ERATION_PAUL_VVALKER_
Note double V instead of W
Could refer to Operation Paul Revere in Vietnam led by Brig.Gen Glenn Walker
Could refer to US captives in Vietnam?
Is Paul Walker in witness protection?

t) ]OLIVER STONE GD BRILLIANT_PEBBLES GARRISON IN AIR[
Refers to Brilliant Pebbles - part of SDI - was it implemented?
Does SPACE FORCE need to own it or destroy it?

u) GET SOME REST LANDE
[YOU] LOOK t i r e d 28 d a y s l 8 t e r

Refers to Pam Lande in Bourne Ultimatum again.
Note Joan Allen, who plays Lande, also appeared twice as Iris Friedman in Evergreen mini-series.
Does Bourne film link to "28 days later" which is about seeking sanctuary from a zombie virus in London. The virus was from a lab trying to inhibit rage by weaponising EBOLA but had opposite effect, increasing rage.

v) 12161938>Operation_Dinner_Out_
Was an operation in Afghanistan by French/US, starting March 14th (3:14) 2009, to reduce Taliban dominance in Alasay Valley.
Also a film about rescuing a captured CIA agent from China, starring Brad Pitt and Robert Redford.
This clip starts with time on screen of 7:17 (see point (p) above!)

w) 1106 814 1111 WHITE SQUALL TRUFFLE PIZZA
2KNIGHT D5 NO FOOD
5EYES4VVIVES17
See youtube link at top of post.
Is 5Eyes4WIVES to do with Matrix 5 led by SES boss Kirsty McConnell(?) and link to Crown Agent Sisters - as discussed before in the thread using Piotr Bein(?) blog link?

x) EXTEREMEWAYS[[OP]]PRESIDECY
Refers to Bourne films' theme tune by Moby:

Lyrics may be about witnessing satanic cult or breaking free of MK Ultra programming: "Oh Baby, then it fell apart... I closed my eyes, closed my self, closed my world and never opened up to anything"

y) SPWWELL
= SPELL enclosing us WorldWide

z) TUNNEL
JED:CAVE:EYE
ILLARS:ANKH:SET:AMUNRA;AMUNDAEY
See links top of post

run outa space!
edit on 28-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just a gut reaction

YMMV

Not a sci-fi movie fan .... For me this is outta the blue lol

Last part inside Jedi cave

Jed:cave:eye
Set.....

Star Wars Location: Cave Dwellings in Matmata, Tunisia. Location for Star Wars

Carry on !

edit on 9282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ZoraD1994

That doesn't change the fact that the account copied most of its posts word for word from the previous Keanu Reeves account - as I demonstrated?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I've been noticing that as well. But it isn't word for word. Why maintain more than one? I have held on to those channels because I am intrigued by two things; one, some (if not all) of the chosen celebrities have no other significant internet communication presence, and two, by now you would think the celebrities would have found a way to shut the channel down. Maybe. I don't know...Telegram is weird.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: ZoraD1994

That doesn't change the fact that the account copied most of its posts word for word from the previous Keanu Reeves account - as I demonstrated?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

As I pointed out in ATS KU THREAD 36

So why is 70% vaccination so important?

Current population on Earth (well if China is to be believed) 7.8 billion
if 70% is vaccinated and come down with Alzheimer's and have the sad fate of organ failure from it, then that means 2.34 billion people would be left.

Bubonic Plague is on the rise in China and if that gets out on the surviving population might get cut down by 75% or so.

The remaining group of people on Earth would be around 585,000,000 people. Remove the power elites and we end up with just around 500 million ordinary people to do all the labors and toils.

So currently we have 92 normal people to each power and economic elite, but after a population wipe that number goes down to about 6 to 1. I think we can all agree that from their aging and increasingly frail side, six people are easier to control than 92.

And that would appear to be it. That's why 500million is such an important number to these people. It has nothing to do with sustainability, but rather just control issues.

Lyrics may be about witnessing satanic cult or breaking free of MK Ultra programming: "Oh Baby, then it fell apart... I closed my eyes, closed my self, closed my world and never opened up to anything"

This reminds me of a few years when Mel Gibson had that massive meltdown on the highway. The one with all the anti-Jewish rantings. So did he really have a meltdown or was this his reaction to getting red pilled?

Look at how many people hide their actions behind being Jewish when it suits them? Could Gibson just have been exposed trying to process all that?

edit on 28-9-2021 by Guyfriday because: Still trying to save space man....Spaceman....

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, is that the same place we discussed previously in the thread; where Zuckerberg and some other famous people went for holidays a primitive oasis?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

As I pointed out in ATS KU THREAD 36

So why is 70% vaccination so important?

Current population on Earth (well if China is to be believed) 7.8 billion
if 70% is vaccinated and come down with Alzheimer's and have the sad fate of organ failure from it, then that means 2.34 billion people would be left.

Bubonic Plague is on the rise in China and if that gets out on the surviving population might get cut down by 75% or so.

The remaining group of people on Earth would be around 585,000,000 people. Remove the power elites and we end up with just around 500 million ordinary people to do all the labors and toils.

So currently we have 92 normal people to each power and economic elite, but after a population wipe that number goes down to about 6 to 1. I think we can all agree that from their aging and increasingly frail side, six people are easier to control than 92.

And that would appear to be it. That's why 500million is such an important number to these people. It has nothing to do with sustainability, but rather just control issues.

This reminds me of a few years when Mel Gibson had that massive meltdown on the highway. The one with all the anti-Jewish rantings. So did he really have a meltdown or was this his reaction to getting red pilled?

Look at how many people hide their actions behind being Jewish when it suits them? Could Gibson just have been exposed trying to process all that?

The math is fuzzy because the players are not on the same page, or even the same level of expression.

The lower levels, the names we know, sort of believe the planet is dying and we are to blame - not themselves of course.

Oddly, those who implanted this into their heads blame the stooges too and would eliminate them regardless of their outcome along with any others they see fit to dispose of.

At this point it can be limiting to affix the same motivation to all who are in on the cull. There are many conflicting agendas, but the ultimate driving force a the top sees all below as disposable regardless.

All is complicated even more because there is an oppositional force = us. Freewill is a bitch to negotiate with.

FWIW, the Earth is not dying, transforming yes, troubled yes, but not dying. If the Earth, as it exists now, wants us off, we're off, as there is nothing stopping "it" from removing us all but the grace, trust, compassion and a bit more.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I stole from 8ch so have at it, lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Feels like straight outta I Am Legend...

AstraZeneca to use new vaccine tech to treat cancer and heart disease

According to the report, the agreement with AstraZeneca will provide the Imperial team with research and development funding for up to 26 different drug targets.

“We have all seen how technologies based around RNA have been fundamental to preventing ongoing severe disease and death in major global pandemics,” said Prof Shattock. “The prospect of further therapeutic applications adds to this technology’s great potential.”

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Don't recall off hand zuck went to Africa and Tunisia loves him ...., but I've missed some pages here and there ! News is happening there though
Tunisia parties warn of violence after president's power grab

....The president last week suspended parts of the constitution and installed rule by decree, sparking angry weekend protests in the only democracy to have emerged from the 2011 Arab uprisings......

Though this doesn't correlate to decodes Presented ETA it did lead me to An interesting tangent..
amen-ra

Did you know that to this day, Amen-Ra's name is recited at the end of prayers in Muslim, Jewish and Christian religions? People by the droves give this Egyptian deity honor and they have NO idea!

Historical evidence

Unlearn, Deprogram and Re-think EVERYTHING you were taught!

.....Sadly, most people are NOT ready to be unplugged from this lie and many of them are so hopelessly dependent on it, that they will fight to protect the very system that has mentally enslaved them. This page, through several years of unbiased research, is devoted to exposing the false perceptions of history that we were all taught through the educational and religious systems......

edit on 9282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Ok since I'm not a member of this elite power structure, I shouldn't have to say this, but I guess I will;
"This notion of mine is only speculation, if I had hard evidence to back this all up I would probably be dead."

So I guess everything I say should be pretensed with I assume. So I assume that any and all low level participants in this mess are just tolls to be tossed away when the time comes.

A large group of people that all have the same end goal don't need to discuss or even maintain the same plans.

All we can really assume at this point is that most of the people still in power wants everyone to get an ejection that they fully know doesn't work, so asking why is moot, resistance if more important.

Free-Will is something that a lot of people seem to have forgotten how to use.

Again yes this is all speculation, and my math will always be fuzzy. Oh and don't take this response as a knock at you Cranky, but I looked at the time and I know that there will be some "bots/shills/whatever" pooping in here soon and will attack me with their nonsense.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

USA:

IMF, World Bank, WHO, WTO Task Force Dashboard

You're right on Free-Will. That is something they cannot take away, but many seem to have forgotten they have it. Just a theory...they require a certain % of the population to be vaxxed before they can move onto next phase of their plan. On one hand it looks like all about profit & power, but I think some us know or have strong feeling it's much more. Like connecting us to some AI smart grid of control. Symbolism will their downfall?? I think technology will eventually be their downfall. Algo's can't factor in free-will and Ghost in the machine scenarios.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Eye swapped out the firing pins like eye always do is another reference to the movie Shooter with Mark Wahlberg if I'm not mistaken. They use his custom rifle to assassinate an ambassador if memory serves and he reacquires the rifle or someone else does and it won't fire because he interchanges the firing pins on his custom rifles when he leaves and the micrometer difference renders the weapons inoperable should they be stolen... if that helps your decodes at all...a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join