It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Have the documents stating that the pharma companies and hospitals and or doctors could not be sued for administering the vaxx?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow!

Can anyone tell if 128th out of Milwaukee has been activated?

Their 10 Air Guard kc135s usually get airborne when larger long range air ops are in play.

edit on 29-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Comey's fantasy:

@disclosetv
NEW - CDC implements study on "gun violence" after labeling it a "public health threat," aiming to "craft swift interventions, as they have done to contain the coronavirus pandemic and other national health emergencies." (NPR)
3:28 PM · Sep 29, 2021

Lock 'n Load, get ready boys, they're coming.

WHO Recommends Trump Regeneron Antibody Cocktail For High-Risk Covid Patients

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Rel,
There are 3 mil people in Arkansas. appx. half will die according to SR. 1.5 mil won't have $500 put back much less $5,000. I suggest everyone look at the population in the state they live in and figure out how many will not have the money to invest. If this is true it's going to be horrible!

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I agree it will be horrendous RQ.

Same in the UK. I'd say the majority of families don't have the ability to withdraw much more than £500 and keep it in cash in their homes; basically anyone below professional careers.

I think the DS 2025 plan for UK was for numbers to reduce from 67 million to around 17 or 18 million.

Threats:
1) Covid jabs - say 20 to 30%
2) Food/water/medicine shortages over 60 days - say another 20 to 30%
3) Killings - either protecting food/water/families or murdering to get food/water - ???

It's a pretty horrible scenario but I would assume that part of the reason for Martial Law would be to step in to stop point (3) occurring.

ETA - On the Food/Water front... I've just topped up supplies:

a) I had purification tablets for 5,600 litres water - just topped up with another 2,750 litres worth.
At 4 litres/day/person I should be able to help about 35 people for 60 days (in the UK I doubt 1 in a 200 will have a stock of them).
This allows 2 Litres drinking + 2 litres washing or cooking.
Apparently tablets using Chlorine Dioxide purify more than other tablets!

b) I've realised that buying lots of BEER is a good plan as a water substitute! Though weaker bitters is better.
In the 1800s "navvy" workers drank up to 7 pints of beer a day because the fermenting process effectively purified the water in it, so they didn't get sick. This seems like a good option as it's less likely to build up algae over time.
40 litres of bottled water + 20 Litres beer + 16 litres Vino

c) I've bought a portable 3 mode UV light, as a second stage in purifying the water.

d) Topped up further on canned soups and vegetables as these both provide liquid, vitamins and nutrition.

e) I've stocked up on vinegar to preserve produce growing in the garden. This also helps mediate the risk of fridges not working in blackouts.

edit on 29-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I wish this had come out in the early Spring where we could have raised enough food to freeze and can to help feed the starving........

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Don't worry, if history repeats itself, this will not happen.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Those Club k container missile systems -discussions- come to mind... every country has Container ships Parked offshore.

Please expand.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If this has been posted let me know and I will remove it as with everything I may post this evening.
From Ron Desantis tgram

Gov. Ron DeSantis, [29.09.21 18:47]
I have received information that this person who calls himself “The Punisher Q17” has information to bring this whole illegitimate regime down. He has it all and he needs to stay anonymous for security reasons. I believe that soon we will see things change.

I need you to Join & Share this channel with everyone you know. THIS IS BIG! ⬇️
t.me... (t.me...)

Do you want to help? Here is your chance. I need to reach a minimum number of followers so i can reveal it. Do you understand? If you are one of us - Share

t.me...
More with same message:
t.me...
t.me...
Probably shills but we can mark them off the list if something doesn't come of this.
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
That is true but one can hope!

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Whoa, you are hoping for that many people to die?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
No not at all and I will help as many as possible to live but the numbers have been released (which I hope are wrong) stating that appx. 3 million will die whether I want them to or not. If we enter into a civil war and many will die, & if we do nothing but wear sheeps clothing and learn to Baa masses are still going to die. If you can figure out a way out of this mess without anyone dying I'd LOVE to hear it.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
If you can figure out a way out of this mess without anyone dying I'd LOVE to hear it.

There is no need to figure it out SR is an internet prankster, like Q was all along.

That is why I mentioned history repeating itself. Q history, nothing but failed predictions, some say Q never predicted anything but a lot were made by the anons. Nothing big ever played out.

Please, remember this when in the coming months none of this comes to pass.

edit on 30-9-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I knew what you meant and I admit the hopium decreases daily. It appears like a lot more is going on right now that has in the past. I think it hinges on voter fraud but we shall see.....

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I think it hinges on voter fraud but we shall see.....

The SR telegram was about 20% of the worlds population dying because of the covid vaccines and nuclear war, with China having ships on the coasts of 60 countries. How TF does voter fraud in the US even compare to that?

As someone who doesn't live in the US, I can assure you that most people in the world don't care. That isn't even on our radar.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Bright Light News
Young girl eager to return to school needs nasal swab test. Mom says 30 minutes after returning home, bleeding from eye and noise. Public health allegedly stated this is "normal."

(4) Bright Light News (@BLNewsMedia) / Twitter

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Possibly related to your post. All the toilet paper was gone from Costco yesterday. Restless Anal panic?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
This was supposed to say released at the end....

Have the documents stating that the pharma companies and hospitals and or doctors could not be sued for administering the vaxx?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

If you can figure out a way out of this mess without anyone dying I'd LOVE to hear it.

That is why I mentioned history repeating itself. Q history, nothing but failed predictions, some say Q never predicted anything but a lot were made by the anons. Nothing big ever played out.

In hindsight (for me), being shown information none of the media had access to, and being directed to articles I would have never come across on my own, was the joy of Q.

I miss those two real-world benefits Q regularly delivered.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Well imo getting someone besides a pedo mental patient in office who can command the military can do a lot for the whole world. We are not ignoring your plight or it wouldn't be being reported or discussed here and other places that I frequent. The violation & fraud is just the beginning. The Deep State is worldwide, I've known that for 23 years long before Ku and they left a pretty decent paper trail. If you take down the clontins who else gets taken down with them? I mean this part with all due respect but if the rest of the world didn't need the U.S. wouldn't this fiasco be over already? If the voter fraud fails or ku doesn't step up we are all F**KED

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: spelling change

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join