It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grizzly Bear
Eye swapped out the firing pins like eye always do is another reference to the movie Shooter with Mark Wahlberg if I'm not mistaken. They use his custom rifle to assassinate an ambassador if memory serves and he reacquires the rifle or someone else does and it won't fire because he interchanges the firing pins on his custom rifles when he leaves and the micrometer difference renders the weapons inoperable should they be stolen... if that helps your decodes at all...a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Pfizermectin: Pfizer Launches Final Study For COVID Drug That’s Suspiciously Similar To ‘Horse Paste’

Another piece US anti-Ivermectin puzzle may have emerged. On Monday, Pfizer announced that it's launching an accelerated Phase 2/3 trial for a COVID prophylactic pill designed to ward off COVID in those may have come in contact with the disease.

Coincidentally (or not), Pfizer's drug shares at least one mechanism of action as Ivermectin - an anti-parasitic used in humans for decades, which functions as a protease inhibitor against Covid-19, which researchers speculate "could be the biophysical basis behind its antiviral efficiency."

Lo and behold, Pfizer's new drug - which some have jokingly dubbed "Pfizermectin," is described by the pharmaceutical giant as a "potent protease inhibitor."

Pfizermectin: PF-07321332 - daily birth control, err I mean Covid pill.

PF-07321332 is a potent and orally active SARS-CoV 3C-like protease (3CLPRO) inhibitor. PF-07321332 targets to the SARS-CoV-2 virus and can be used for COVID-19 research.

For research use only. We do not sell to patients.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grizzly Bear

Cheers for the value add Grizzly Bear... I'd forgotten about that swap-out of the firing pin!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ok since I'm not a member of this elite power structure, I shouldn't have to say this, but I guess I will;
"This notion of mine is only speculation, if I had hard evidence to back this all up I would probably be dead."

So I guess everything I say should be pretensed with I assume. So I assume that any and all low level participants in this mess are just tolls to be tossed away when the time comes.

A large group of people that all have the same end goal don't need to discuss or even maintain the same plans.

All we can really assume at this point is that most of the people still in power wants everyone to get an ejection that they fully know doesn't work, so asking why is moot, resistance if more important.

Free-Will is something that a lot of people seem to have forgotten how to use.

Again yes this is all speculation, and my math will always be fuzzy. Oh and don't take this response as a knock at you Cranky, but I looked at the time and I know that there will be some "bots/shills/whatever" pooping in here soon and will attack me with their nonsense.

I wasn't really referring to your math, but the guidestone math. That is the problem, folks assume, incorrectly, there is no dissension in the controller ranks. Right now it is all over the lower ranks, hell Team Biden isn't unified.

There was a great poster here, Proto___, who followed the lead of the near top Controllers to 8 with a 9th for tie breaking. Even they were not in agreement, and they are not at the top of the top.

And, if there was no Freewill on the planet, then they too would have unity of sorts. I agree, not only have folks forgotten to use it, they will fight like animals to PROVE it doesn't exist to make themselves feel less powerful. That is mystifying. Right now, in the most basic terms. the Jab is about asserting Soul Level Freewill. We need to, they want to break that connection. War.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Her and Jen with the left hand of endearment. Pathetic manipulation efforts of the stenographers will fall for at this point.

Inexplicable Clip

Klaus Blowfeld must be really pissed at renOgade getting credit.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thats the one! Guess I don't have Alzheimers yet...a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Glad to have something to add, I had forgotten my log in creds for a while and missed some opportunities to assist in the past.a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Flashback...down the WaPo hole...

WaPo

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Judicial Watch Just Blew The Roof Off The Benghazi Cover Up With Breaking FOIA

Judicial Watch announced today that the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) released 80 pages of records that show top Obama White House officials scrambling to “evolve” its false claims that the September 11, 2012, terrorist attacks on U.S. Government facilities in Benghazi, Libya, began “spontaneously” in response to an anti-Muslim video on the Internet. The emails show top Obama White House official Ben Rhodes and Clinton State Department Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan joking about being called “liars” and “leakers.”

The records were produced in response to a Judicial Watch 2016 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:16-cv-02046)). Judicial Watch filed the lawsuit after the Justice Department failed to comply with a July 7, 2016, FOIA request for records of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server during her tenure.

On September 16, 2012, then-U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice appeared on five Sunday television talk shows claiming the Benghazi attack was incited spontaneously by an anti-Muslim Internet video. The newly released records show a redacted official’s email from September 27 to then-Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes and then-NSC spokesman Tommy Vietor, copying then-Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan, saying, “What’s the plan here?” Rhodes responds:

Jake Sullivan should run, but he won't because he's that stupid and will be sacrificed to save Team Joe.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I agree, not only have folks forgotten to use it, they will fight like animals to PROVE it doesn't exist to make themselves feel less powerful. That is mystifying. Right now, in the most basic terms. the Jab is about asserting Soul Level Freewill.

Karma is a function of free will, and with all these people not using their free will the question is do they deserve to have any karma?

I posted a while ago about how my friend had a vision while doing his meditative exercise. In it he told me that the people who woke up had to bury the ones who stayed asleep, but nobody had died. The assumption I had made from this was that if certain people had entered a permanent vegetative state, then they would end up having to be buried while basically still alive. He was certain that if people lost their ability of holding and using karma, then that would be the state that they would be left in.

Seems to me that if people don't use their free will then they have by default have chosen to go coma and get buried alive.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
They're the dumb one's that would fall on the continuity of government sword....as justification... only reveals the jab ain't for those who plan on sticking around....saline for the big guy?

I've never been to a circus so ain't very keen on what new excitement awaits me after these scratch on the black board events.

We just gotta nudge the blind to lift their foot over the curb they be tripping over, or we fall with them next to us...

100 years ago medical technology counted over 60 million mortalities...in 24 months.
The car of those days is not anything like what we drive today...is medical tech really this disturbingly retarded??? I'm offended by having to ask using meaningful key words....

Sorry for ranting

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I agree, not only have folks forgotten to use it, they will fight like animals to PROVE it doesn't exist to make themselves feel less powerful. That is mystifying. Right now, in the most basic terms. the Jab is about asserting Soul Level Freewill.

Karma is a function of free will, and with all these people not using their free will the question is do they deserve to have any karma?

I posted a while ago about how my friend had a vision while doing his meditative exercise. In it he told me that the people who woke up had to bury the ones who stayed asleep, but nobody had died. The assumption I had made from this was that if certain people had entered a permanent vegetative state, then they would end up having to be buried while basically still alive. He was certain that if people lost their ability of holding and using karma, then that would be the state that they would be left in.

Seems to me that if people don't use their free will then they have by default have chosen to go coma and get buried alive.

In a way, Karma is just a game one can play or not. It isn't absolute, as again, the Freewill element is in play. One chooses the path, or chooses to ignore the path, they set at the outset. In the end it depends on what the path is and where one is at on it. It is not possible for one to determine the path of another.

That said. Those we speak of have given up their personal trajectory in favor of a path that really has no useful end because the path is not defined by themselves. So for them the karma game is meaningless, as growth isn't part of the equation, just devotion to the "higher loyalty." They simply keep pounding expecting a different result with less and less self reflection as time goes by.

The zombie impact is interesting. My POV on the end of that equation is not shareable, but the immediate impact will be something to reckon with and I really have no idea how the collective will deal with it. The problem with those we speak of their POV is the lowest possible. The rate at which they vibrate at dictates this. Ironically they think it is the superior POV, so 500m zombies isn't what they planned on, so they'll be befuddled with it and blame the zombies for their miscalculation.

Q is right, they are stupid. Relentless yes, but stupid. Violent for sure, but in the end they are their own worst enemy because they have no ability to adjust. Notice Team Joe just went back 8 years and pretended the last four never happened. No adjustment, just backwards to start again.

The key here is this. In order to gain the higher POV, vibrate at a faster rate, one needs to consider others, but they cannot, they can only consider themselves. As such, their POV is narrow as hell and only ends at one location - same or lower vibratory rate = rinse and repeat.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Looks like Whiplash347 is keeping track of the thread, as this post at 17:04GMT today, seems to have picked up on my post this replies to:

First of all look at VK's count til Darkness last year. Last one September 29.

21 days of Prayer from Sep 11 takes us to October 2nd.
That is 10 - 2 on the Mickey Mouse Clock. Also = JB
Then October 4th was when the Calendar flip happened.

The October 4th connection was also made in my post here.

Seems to be working quite well now; whereby we get to dig and brainstorm here without too much social media overhead - then more social media based channels can "spray" it out to a wider audience.

edit on 28-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Shot...

twitter.com...

Chaser...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Another Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet, at 3:27GMT, that has 3x ALL CAPS sentences with 3x!!!:

Buenas Noches, Patriotos!!! Every single day remind your Familia that You Love Them and Hug Them with EVERYTHING YOU GOT!!! THAT'S YOUR TEAM!!! And you are mineHugging faceHugging faceHugging faceI LOVE YOU!!!

EVERYTHING YOU GOT!!! = 236, 1416, 2161 (simple, english, jewish gematria)
Equivalents: Prepare for the Storm

THAT'S YOUR TEAM!!! = 186, 1116, 1165
Equivalents: Time to take America back

I LOVE YOU!!! = 124, 744, 1434
Equivalents: Its not a game, Judgment Day, Harris Judged, Nations Fate

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.88 📁
May 19 2018 17:06:20 (EST)
TRIP CHANGE
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes tweet date of Sep 28th.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.225 📁
Sep 11 2018 18:33:17 (EST)
Rats running.
Timing is everything.
Enjoy the show.
Q

[url=http://qanon.pub/#124]#124[ - DELETED POST/url]

Anonymous ID: NOjYqEdl No.148452545 📁
Nov 7 2017 18:34:55 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 7 2017 18:46:01 (EST)
+++
++
+
Q

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
🙋
Disinfectant protocols weren't addressed? Masks only provide shelter for the virus.
Putting masks on children that are not sick/infected and should stay home if they are, is child abuse....if disinfectants are not disinfecting, some of us will require compensation.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Why is Eddie Marsan playing Janet Yellen?

It isn't that Lizzy Warren is an idiot, it is that every time she speaks she insists on showing it.

The reason this mess is a mess is because we couldn't default on the debt 100 years ago. The US STILL owes that original 250m. We were in bankruptcy for 100 years and there is this default thing? Babylonian Money Magic has one fatal flaw, it all comes falling down at some point.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Jake Sullivan should run, but he won't because he's that stupid and will be sacrificed to save Team Joe.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Intelpoint Alert tweet, at 11:42pm GMT:

Warning signFlag of United States#URGENT: US Air Force surveillance aircraft declaring emergency situation onboard

#Oklahoma
Pilots have squawked 7700 meaning the aircraft is experiencing an undisclosed emergency. The aircraft is a Boeing E-3B
and is near Oklahoma City.
More details as it becomes available!

Theories in the replies include:
a) plane dropped to 10k ft so must have depressurised,
b) Was zig-zagging in circles so must be burning fuel before attempting a landing,
c) Pilots afftected by covid vaccinations?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Jack Posobiec has tweeted 10 times in LATIN, mostly prayers, from 4:44am to 5:29AM GMT!

Is he hinting to a Biblical 10 days of darkness?

The only hint why is in this one, at 4:58:

Satanas despicit Latinum

=
Satan despises Latin

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join