It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I THINK I'VE TIED THE KILLBOX TO THE TRANSAMERICA PYRAMID?

Re #2013 in post above:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2805130 📁
Aug 30 2018 17:44:36 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2804887 📁
Aug 30 2018 17:37:25 (EST)
>>2804843
SNOW WHITE 7 NOW OFFLINE.
PACKAGE COMPLETE.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Q

>>2804887
[DEAC>KILLBOX1AZB]
CORONA 1 NOW OFFLINE.
Q

1) [DEAC>KILLBOX1AZB] gives location 1AZB

2) Old map of San Francisco shows grid numbering:

Bigger

3) Zooming in to the area that looks like 1 AZB:

Bigger

4) This looks to be the location of the Transamerica Pyramid building!!! (ggmaps ref):

Bigger

I'm assuming the DEAC in the post means that White Hats will DEACTIVATE any Black Hat demolition charges at the Transamerica pyramid!
edit on 12-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Just had a mini-epiphany...

Could D5 have an alternate meaning of DEVIN as in Devin Nunes?

He initiates the D5 Avalanche of DECLAS through TruthSocial.com?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Never pay full price for a phone?
Epiphany day isn't till January 6th.
What rhymes with phone?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I’ve thought about posting this a few times; I wanted to relay something odd I’ve noticed since having COVID to see if it’s just me. I’ve had phantom pains in various sites that have had needles or injections. I didn’t think much of it at first, but it finally clicked because it felt exactly like it feels when you are jabbed with a needle.
edit on 12/12/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Unreal!!!
I went to the movies the other day. We were the only people in the theatre so we couldn't drop any popcorn. The preview to the new Matrix movie was shown. All I can say is that Hollywood is bankrupt for ideas and is using Ku posts for material. Our hero has a rabbit tattoo on his arm and more details straight off the pages. They plagerize just like Biden.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
And now the LA Times chiming in with a fresh "Qanon" hit piece. 😂

What are these people so afraid of? Q hasn't posted in a year. It's as if they got marching orders to start blaming Q for everything all a sudden. This article is talking about how "Qanon" ripped off Hollywood producers and writers for their material and Hollywood is not happy about it. 😂

www.latimes.com...
:

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

No, but I did think the same at first. After reading some of her book and listening to some of her lectures I really think the photo is legit. No way of knowing for sure. She is a highly respected author/researcher on DARPA/DoD/Pentagon/Afghan war/Biometrics. Also, these guys are like ghosts and that photo was likely taken for optics. The big guy in pink shirt is no longer among the living. If I showed you photos of my uncle when he was bouncing all over the ME you would never believe what he had really done. Subversion, deception, blending in, clown like photo optics for memories, and disappear.

Memories...not going to say which one is me.🤡😎

I was shocked to find one of my old former commander's on this site.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
LIFE BEYOND 3: In Search of Giants. The hunt for intelligent alien life (4K)

Didn't agree with everything and thought some possibilities were left out (though it's only 42 min), but fantastic presentation and the visual effects alone is worth the watch.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
There was a white rabbit tattoo that neo had to follow in the first movie and that came out in 1999.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
And now the LA Times chiming in with a fresh "Qanon" hit piece. 😂

What are these people so afraid of? Q hasn't posted in a year. It's as if they got marching orders to start blaming Q for everything all a sudden. This article is talking about how "Qanon" ripped off Hollywood producers and writers for their material and Hollywood is not happy about it. 😂

www.latimes.com...

For those of the swamp, who are their current enemies?

DJT is officially out of government. Anyone conservative or promoting truth has been canceled or censored. Q has stopped posting. The lawyers claiming election fraud are either portrayed as kooks or fighting among themselves.

Biden is acting President. To all appearances, the swamp is in charge. All their enemies seem to have been vanquished.

Anything of real importance is happening behind the scenes and can’t be mentioned.

So what are the MSM propaganda people supposed to talk about?

They don’t have President Trump to kick around. But they can’t extol what Biden has done because everything he touches turns to crap. His approval ratings are laughable.

All the MSM has left is distractions: shootings, natural disasters, celebrity BS, and trying to interpret everything according to their rhetoric, blah, blah, blah, global warming, be afraid of Covid. And, of course, the Qanon terrorists (anyone who dares to oppose the Biden). People are tired of hearing it. The Biden regime and its propagandists are floundering without anything to fight against.

Seems like a Sun Tzu situation. Appear weak when you are strong. Or maybe Judo would be a better analogy. Give your enemy nothing to push against and let his own movements work against him until he falls on his face.

Let’s hope so anyway.
edit on 12/12/2021 by cimmerius because: clarity

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Good Morning All...💕

Hope all our KY members are safe, Heartfelt prayers to the nightmare those folks are enduring and to everyone who’s facing the wrath of “climate change”....IDK exactly what to think , but not buying this is because of “Global Warming”...is it God, man made, Global cooling ? Whatever it is, We’re going to have to Deal with it, and apparently KY folks are out in full force and pulling together as a Community. 🚠

Have seen some big stuff, earthquakes, fires, storms/hail, flooding, but Man, the devastation of this Tornado is Brutal ....
Really want to Help, wish I could have faith $ donation would directly help those in need, probably most useful to try and donate practical things, delivered through local churches.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
There is a movement on the liberal side, to paint Q and Qanon as a nationalist, white supremist cult movement headed byTrump, Flynn and others who have the agenda of toppling democracy in this country.

These are screenshots from one thread:

edit on 12-12-2021 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Keep an eye on your nervous system.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well they are going to have to make up a bunch of lies. Because anyone who followed Q is just sitting here watching the movie. Heck. The liberals raised us from birth to watch movies. If anything, they started this movement. And also, they don’t want to get involved in my movement. I wasn’t even sure it would go down when I flushed today.

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: cimmerius
There is a movement on the liberal side, to paint Q and Qanon as a nationalist, white supremist cult movement headed byTrump, Flynn and others who have the agenda of toppling democracy in this country.

These are screenshots from one thread:

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Hollywood has been lost on original ideas for the past few decades and run by cia wokery.

SYMBOLISM ANALYSIS: The Matrix 4 “Resurrections” trailer
www.youtube.com...

Interesting comparison he makes from the trailer showing page 145 of the Alice in Wonderland book in which Q145 / Q146 is the same, a mirror.

Haven't watched it, but he has another Matrix 4 decode on CONPLAN-8888; an actual DoD Counter-Zombie Dominance concept plan for defending against zombies. The General (Glen D. VanHerck) who was in charge of the Zombie exercise is now the Commander of NORAD & NorthCom; was nominated by Trump.

According to the Wachowski Brothers (now sisters) "The Matrix" movie was all about transcendence to transhumanism.🤪🙄

Guessing Matrix 4 is transcendence via psycheldelic Q drops.🤡

From the creator Alex Garland, known for Ex Machina (2015) and Annihilation (2018), 28 Days Later (2002), Sunshine (2007)...Devs (2020) - if you're a sci-fi fan this series is highly entertaining.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Reportedly, Assange has had a stroke while still imprisoned in the UK.

Cheers

Added a link.

Julian Assange suffered stroke, fiancée claims

No word on his condition.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sent to whip

More on Pool post...

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have had phantom pains as well but not where I have been pricked before.
Went to the Doctor and he ran some tests and said I was dehydrated
Wanted me to get an mri next and I passed

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

I think it's funny that these people can't look at all the real stuff that's going on with the Maxwell Trial, but they seem to "Pick-and-Choose" out of context postings from us.

On the flip side I would like to see how Google will hide the new traffic ATS will be getting from this.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join