It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Didn't someone here ponder joe's plans for the Army-Navy game?

I can't find the actual post to respond to.

Probably something to do with getting deleted for using that 7 letter name that fascist democrats are attempting to remove from the English language.

Anyway, he who shan't be named, played the coward again.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

We have a Commander In Chief that is literally afraid to be in the same building as his troops.

Democrats must be so proud.

edit on 11-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
And now the LA Times chiming in with a fresh "Qanon" hit piece. šŸ˜‚

What are these people so afraid of? Q hasn't posted in a year. It's as if they got marching orders to start blaming Q for everything all a sudden. This article is talking about how "Qanon" ripped off Hollywood producers and writers for their material and Hollywood is not happy about it. šŸ˜‚

www.latimes.com...

Fake Joe mentioned "Qanon" on the Fallon train wreck. The twit is purging all over, Loop was hit and many others. Shills Trolls all over the net in a top down coordinated attack. Not a coinkydink at all, word from above trickled down to the minions, one playbook means this embarrassing display of Tokyo Rose's page. Incoming is all I see.

1010 Rel referenced it and I have seen it 4x the last two days.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The arrest of this John Griffon is interesting. Why are we just hearing about it? He was indicted and not a peep about it till now? Imagine that the media covering for one of their own! Makes me wonder if there was more to CNN's release of Chris than we are aware of.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Members of a CIA Special Activities Division (SAD) Ground Branch team in Afghanistan, with their indigenous force partnersā€”at Torkham gate on the Afghan-Pakistani border, near the Khyber Pass. (Private Collection)

SURPRISE, KILL, VANISH

Image identity source is classified.

Wiki primer on SAD, SOG, PAG (PAG will resonate with everyone reading this)šŸ§

In Afghanistan, the program to take indigenous soldiers on kill-or-capture missions was modeled after the CIA's CIDG program in Vietnam. In Afghanistan, many commandos were poorly trained and often high on opium. Others were high performing warriors who laid down their lives.

CIDG (pronounced "sid-gee") = Civilian Irregular Defense Group program

Surprise, Kill, Vanish: The Legend of the Jedburghs

The Special Operations (SO) branch of OSS ran guerrilla campaigns throughout Europe and Asia during World War II. As with many other aspects of OSSā€™s work, the organization and doctrine of the branch was guided by British experiences in the growing field of ā€œpsychological warfare.ā€

Their motto was ā€œSurprise, Kill, Vanish.ā€

This emphasis on guerrilla warfare and sabotage fit with OSS Chief ā€œWild Billā€ Donovanā€™s vision of an in-depth offensive against the Nazis, in which saboteurs, guerrillas, commandos, and agents behind enemy lines would support the Allied armiesā€™ advances. OSS seemed the natural partner for SOE in combined planning and operations when the United States decided in 1942 that America would join Britain in the business of ā€œsubversion.ā€

Some 80 years later and they have become exceedingly good at psychological operations.

The OSS Primer - Jedburghs

Jedburgh Team Operations in Support of the 12th Army Group, August 1944

Operation Jedburgh (Wiki)

Ford met with Chief of Staff Rumsfeld & Dep Chief of Staff Cheney to discuss how to keep secrets & restore presidential power.

And thus created the mess we find ourselves in today..too many secrets.

The source for the topmost image is the author of Surprise, KILL, Vanish

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
And now the LA Times chiming in with a fresh "Qanon" hit piece. šŸ˜‚

What are these people so afraid of? Q hasn't posted in a year. It's as if they got marching orders to start blaming Q for everything all a sudden. This article is talking about how "Qanon" ripped off Hollywood producers and writers for their material and Hollywood is not happy about it. šŸ˜‚

www.latimes.com...

For a LARP, thereā€™s a lot of $$ being spent in opposition, lol.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I donā€™t think those guys are CIA. They look like some guys that were handed military M4 rifles (and yes, those appear to be almost straight off the armory rack military M4s) and told to look like special ops. Too many flags on their uniforms. Nothing about that ā€œteamā€ says ā€œcovert.ā€ They look like a soup sandwich. I wouldnā€™t be caught dead running through the mud in Pakistan looking like an American with my oversized khakis flopping around like that. Thatā€™s some ā€œSpies Like Usā€ action right there. Even if those khakis are covering their secondary weapon, good luck fishing it out from under that soggy pants leg in time.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Members of a CIA Special Activities Division (SAD) Ground Branch team in Afghanistan, with their indigenous force partnersā€”at Torkham gate on the Afghan-Pakistani border, near the Khyber Pass. (Private Collection)

SURPRISE, KILL, VANISH

Image identity source is classified.

edit on 12/12/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you Madness!

Another great example of what a magnificent place this is!

Where else on the planet could a simple guy post something like this and quickly receive this type of analysis on almost any subject?

From volunteers that do so because they want to help inform EVERYONE interested in being informed.

Without having to face thousands of flaming deranged democrats, completely oblivious to the fact that their pants are currently on fire while rapid firing childish insults.

Unlike nearly all media, social media, and other sites controlled through the democrat's fascist bullying tactics.

Well, that last line caused me to think it isn't from a lack of effort of a Herculean nature on their part. "They" have spared nothing to win the war of the minds using illogic and false data. I am at a distinct advantage in that arena but will be mowed down like tall grass in summer by them if they had a bead on me to insure my silence was forever. I just feel that in my bones when all is said and done. The best part is I have had a decent life and got to enjoy being a kid after a very rough start, and I was able to get a job in the field of study I loved and chose in College.
ETA

And I love to learn new things still. I hope I learn to get thru to the zombies in my life.

edit on 12-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Agreed.

Almost as bad as the UAE prince dressed up as taliban 'straight from the battlefront', with shiney new velcro on his vest and manicured nails.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Thank you Madness!

Where else on the planet could a simple guy post something like this and quickly receive this type of analysis on almost any subject?

From volunteers that do so because they want to help inform EVERYONE interested in being informed.

Without having to face thousands of flaming deranged democrats, completely oblivious to the fact that their pants are currently on fire while rapid firing childish insults.

Unlike nearly all media, social media, and other sites controlled through the democrat's fascist bullying tactics.

Well, that last line caused me to think it isn't from a lack of effort of a Herculean nature on their part. "They" have spared nothing to win the war of the minds using illogic and false data. I am at a distinct advantage in that arena but will be mowed down like tall grass in summer by them if they had a bead on me to insure my silence was forever. I just feel that in my bones when all is said and done. The best part is I have had a decent life and got to enjoy being a kid after a very rough start, and I was able to get a job in the field of study I loved and chose in College.
ETA

And I love to learn new things still. I hope I learn to get thru to the zombies in my life.

Same.

And feel called to help defend against their herculean effort against us, in any little way that I can.

The course of history itself has surprisingly often come down to the brilliance or sheer determination of Just One Man (or woman).

It ain't over till it's over

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

That photo has a lot going on.

* the guy with "A for Allah" cap

* "Welcome" spelled as two words

* Jarring contrast between the modern looking border control building and the 18th century road

* Old dude has found himself a nice ride

* Did you see the bearded "covert ops" guy who has colored two parts of his beard orangey-red?

* Appears to be a Pak soldier or policeman wearing a beret and standing behind the group

* I guess these outfits don't believe in the knee pads worn by the modern military

ETA, to save space. Re: why would Putin want to invade Ukraine?

I agree Putin is an intelligent man. But he has the same bug in his ear that Hitler and Stalin did. By that, I mean he is the kind of person who wants to wind the clock back. In this case, to the mid-1980s. That activity appears to work for a while and then spectacularly detonates.

The other reason he may well invade is political geography. Ukraine is too close to Moscow and has too much open terrain. This consideration has driven policy from Moscow for hundreds of years. Moscow wants buffer space around it, and the mentality of the Russian elite is so paranoid that the only kind of "buffer space" they trust is that which they absolutely control. So, a "neutral" Ukraine between Russia and the EU, while sounding like a good idea, is not likely to either work well or last long.

Cheers
edit on 12-12-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Reportedly, Assange has had a stroke while still imprisoned in the UK.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   

cranky, there is an intriguing but odd clue in the David Schwartz tweet that forms your 1st link:

Treasury I bonds are a good inflation hedge. You can only buy $10,000 per person each calendar year, so you may want to get on it now before you miss your chance for 2021.
treasurydirect.gov...

1) Clicking thru to the link within the tweet brings up this page - and look at the JFK link on it's right hand side!

Bigger

It's also worth noting that the homepage of TreasuryDirect classifies GREEN as individuals and BLUE as Financial Institutions! Reference this against the GREEN, BLUE and YELLOW stockings in this Mr Pool post the other day.

2) Clicking on the JFK link brings up a timeline of Savings Bonds - with JFK at the centre:

Bigger

3) Clicking through to JFK 1963 brings up a JFK Rose Garden event, 17 days before his assassination, on November 5th = 11.5 = Bonfire Night!:

Bigger

Did something significant happen on Fireworks night, 17 days before he was assassinated?
11.5 MARKER = Law of War 11.5 "DUTY OF THE OCCUPYING POWER TO ENSURE PUBLIC ORDER AND SAFETY"?

4) I took a look at the next event on the timeline because it was 3 yrs after JFK's assassination, in 1966, and I wondered if Lyndon Johnson had reversed something JFK did. It contains this promotional film for savings bonds The Land We Love (full of cabal symbolism; butterflies, Thousand points of Light etc. )

WTF - the video starts with an intro by Hubert Humphrey, Vice President, to the tune of God Save The Queen!!!

As a Limey, I'm probably missing some significance of this... but it seems likely to me that David Schwartz was feeding us a clue here.

Lastly, consider that "Treasury I bonds" could be read as "Treasury EYE(=cabal) bonds"?

ETA - I came across this useful link which gives a day-by-day breakdown of JFK events using a calendar:
dailyjfk.com

edit on 12-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Just noticed a few MARKER oddities about the OMICRON VARIANT from the CDC:

Emergence of Omicron

On November 24, 2021, a new variant of SARS-CoV-2, B.1.1.529, was reported to the World Health Organization (WHO). This new variant was first detected in specimens collected on November 11, 2021 in Botswana and on November 14, 2021 in South Africa.

On November 26, 2021, WHO named the B.1.1.529 Omicron and classified it as a Variant of Concern (VOC). On November 30, 2021, the United States designated Omicron as a Variant of Concern, and on December 1, 2021 the first confirmed U.S. case of Omicron was identified.

B 1.1.529 = Marker 11.5 + 911 Mirror

November 11, 2021 = 11.11 Marker and 11.5 Marker

November 30 = 11.3 Marker (decode convention of dropping zeroes)

December 1, 2021 = 11.5 Marker (Dec = 10, +1 = 11, 2+2+1 = 5)

VOC = also is Volatile Organic Compound, Volatile Organic Chemical, Volatile Organic Content (Acronymfinder.com)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been covered before but JFK's "Military Aide to the President" was a Chester Victor CLINTON jr ... Military history fandom:

Clifton graduated from the United States Military Academy in 1936. During World War II Clifton served in the Field Artillery. Following the war he was assigned to Army Headquarters to work on public relations and later became an assistant to Omar Bradley. In 1956, he became Chief of Information of the Army. Clifton joined the Kennedy Administration in 1961 as Senior Military Aide. In this position Clifton was responsible for Kennedy's daily intelligence briefings on world events. He was in the motorcade in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963, when Kennedy was shot. Following the assassination, Clifton was in charge of dealing with military and national security affairs from the aftermath. He retained this position in the Johnson Administration until his retirement from the Army in 1965.

Oh, and he used a Minox miniature "spy camera":

Bigger

Obviously just having the Minox camera doesn't mean he was a spy but... consider just what he must have been in charge of "dealing with military and national security affairs from the aftermath", let alone that Lyndon Johnson kept him on in the same position until his retirement!

This is exactly the camera type my father had in the 60s/70s and I always wondered why an antique dealer would need one. However, it just clicked for me... he used to get private tours of places like the italian prime minister's official residence, venetian palaces, Vanderbilt's Biltmore estate etc. ... I bet he took a few sly pictures whilst there.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Funny about your pops!

I guarantee it.

His tours would not have escaped the agencies attention back then, and they worked everyone.

I had a similar revelation at 11yo about my father.

Mine came after snooping on a conversation, but it took me another 7 years to actually understand what it all meant.

Different world.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Here you go Rel:

www.arlingtoncemetery.net...

Worked as a journalist before the war. Hmm.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This looks like significant comms - Chuck Grassley tweet at 16:46:06 on 11th

Just spent 45 mins finding out why I donā€™t hv history channel Negotiations btwn 4 channels incl history & Direct tv Results: if I want history channel my bill go fr $65 to $99 Iā€™m not paying $34 for history ch when not much history /or should I change from Direct to DISH??

45 = POTUS45 = DJT

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147632662 šŸ“
Nov 2 2017 11:36:31 (EST)
Follow Huma.
What just broke w/ Huma?
What did HRC instruct Huma to do re: Classified markings?

Why is this story just now coming out?
What relevance does it have?

Why is Donna running for cover?
Was a deal granted in exchange for something?
Who made the deal?
Do we care about Donna or those who instructed her to violate the law?
Why is this being leaked v. simply prosecuted privately?
Who is attempting to change the narrative and soften the acts that are forthcoming this weekend?

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147687684 šŸ“
Nov 2 2017 19:07:18 (EST)
:::::Flash Traffic:::::
Three letter agency embedded tracking/up-channel into POTUS' Twitter to specifically target through specialized geo and send his location.
We anticipated this (see post a few hours ago).
It has begun.
Perhaps more posts to follow as expected imminent departure.

Q

Nov 2 2 = 11.4 Marker

Anonymous ID: L8quGPI9 No.148143472 šŸ“
Nov 5 2017 18:40:38 (EST)
US assets.
Location.
Who was arrested in SA?
Define.
Background?
HUMA.
Foundations?
Institutes?
Soros.

Who was killed in SA?
Who fired?
Who really fired?
Why would we fire?
Follow the money.
Who pulls the strings?
Strings detached.
Open season on puppets.
Who are the puppets?
Where are the puppets?
Global.
MSM.
Mockingbird.
Secret agents.
A. Cooper family background?
Why is this relevant?
Q

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 šŸ“
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUSā€™ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUSā€™ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury ā€“ certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Note the capitalised DISH at end of tweet... gematria = 40... #40

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588421 šŸ“
Nov 2 2017 01:18:35 (EST)
A,b,c,d,e......

a) 11.4 Marker
b) 4,10,20 sums to #34... see above!

Tweet timestamp of 16:46 points to #1646

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: eff7c9 No.1972546 šŸ“
Jun 30 2018 13:36:13 (EST)
You have a choice.
The choice has always been yours.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED.
THEY WANT RACE WARS.
THEY WANT CLASS WARS.
THEY WANT RELIGIOUS WARS.
THEY WANT POLITICAL WARS.
THEY USE THE MEDIA.
THEY USE HOLLYWOOD.
THEY USE POLITICAL LEADERS.
THEY ARE LOUD.
GROUP THINK.
PUBLIC SHAME AGAINST THOSE WHO CHALLENGE.
SLAVERY.
THEY KNOW WHAT IS COMING.
IT IS NOW MORE CLEAR THAN EVER.
NEVER IN OUR HISTORY HAVE THEY BEEN THIS EXPOSED.
NEVER IN OUR HISTORY HAVE THEY COME OUT FROM THE SHADOWS TO FIGHT.
THE TRUTH IS CLEARLY VISIBLE.
DEFEND MS-13?
DEFEND THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR BORDERS?
PROMOTE THE FEAR NUCLEAR WAR IF POTUS REMAINS IN OFFICE?
NUCLEAR ALERTS MALFUNCTION?
COMPARE TO HITLER/NAZIS?
PROMOTE VIOLENCE?
PROMOTE HATE?
PROMOTE WAR?
PROMOTE ECONOMIC DECLINE?
PROMOTE NK TO END TALKS W/ POTUS?
PROMOTE IMPEACHMENT FOR NO REASON?
PROMOTE RACISM?
PROMOTE FACISM?
PROMOTE RIOTS?
FORM ANTIFA - VIOLENT GROUP DESIGNED TO INSTILL FEAR IN FREE SPEECH.
HATRED FOR AMERICA.
SHEEP FOLLOW BLINDLY.
THEY ARE SCARED.
THEY ARE LOSING CONTROL.
WE KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME.
www.youtube.com...šŸ“
WE PLANNED.
WE TOOK CONTROL OVER KEY ELEMENTS.
WE STAND AT THE READY.
WE FIGHT.
DARK TO LIGHT.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
GOD BLESS PATRIOTS AROUND THE WORLD.
THINK FOR YOURSELF.
TRUST YOURSELF.
COURAGE.
TOGETHER.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.ā€“That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, ā€“That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong."
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 12th, today.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
A little insight into JFK's last month's via Dailyjfk.com:

Saturday, November 16, 1963

JFK traveled from Palm Beach to Cape Canaveral, Florida on this Saturday morning, where he visited Pad B at Complex 37 and was briefed by Wernher Von Braun on the Saturn rocket booster.

He is seen in the photo below with (L-R) NASA Associated Administrator Robert C. Seamans, Jr., Florida Senator George Smathers, NASA Administrator James E. Webb, Dr. Wernher Von Braun (partially hidden), NASA Deputy Administrator Hugh L. Dryden, and military aide to the President Chester V. Clinton. Although not shown in the photo, long-time aide Kenny Oā€™Donnell also accompanied him on trip.

During his time in Cape Canaveral, JFK also viewed a Polaris missile being fired from a submarine.

After he returned to Palm Beach, JFK spent the afternoon swimming and watching the Navy-Duke football game on television.

Sitting around with his guests after dinner, Kennedy gave a ā€œbetter than usualā€ rendition of September Song.

Consider the last verse of September Song:

Oh, the days dwindle down to a precious few
September, November
And these few precious days I'll spend with you
These precious days I'll spend with you

It's almost as though he knew what was coming a week later?

ETA - Cheers for the value add on Chester Clinton, cavv

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Perhaps another clue in this overnight picture from Mr Pool at 03:14:33 on telegram but 8:13PM on twitter:

Bigger

Keep the following in mind when reading the linked posts beneath:
a) The picture is San Francisco skyline with the Transamerica building,
b) RIPPLE's headquarters are there, (think XRP/RIPPLE/SEC case),
c) Days ago we had 40 earthquakes nearby, off the coast of OREGON. 19 were from 4.6 to 5.8 magnitude, which could impact the fault breaking?
d) The Transamerica building could be compared to a Syringe/Needle.

Linked posts from the timestamps:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60382 šŸ“
Dec 9 2017 13:45:57 (EST)
Be the autists we know you are.
It's about the BREAK.
Godspeed, Patriots.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 622a94 No.1497716 šŸ“
May 21 2018 18:04:49 (EST)
Military OP.
[Green]

General K [JFK]
Full Disclosure.
General Statement:
Once the 'extremely guarded & highly classified' information is finally revealed to House investigators, DNI, public etc., RR must recuse or forcefully terminated.
[RR] problems.
What was RR's Senate Conf Vote?
WRAY reports to RR [important fact].
Who do you TRUST?

[RR] recuse/fired who has direct oversight of Mueller?
Sessions un-recuse or #3 [until refill]?
Who is Rachel Brand?
Why was Rachel Brand dismissed?
Think timing.
"The succession question is actually a bit complicated. By default, under an obscure statute known as the the Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, Brandā€™s temporary successor as the ā€œactingā€ associate attorney general is her principal deputy, Jesse Panuccio. That same statute would also allow the president to choose someone else to serve as the ā€œactingā€ AAG on a temporary basis for up to 210 days; the pool of individuals from which the president could draw in this case includes individuals already holding Senate-confirmed positions elsewhere in the executive branch (like EPA administrator Scott Pruitt) or senior civil service lawyers in the Justice Department, specifically."
"Acting"
www.justice.gov...šŸ“
When does the clock run out?
Why is Schneiderman's removal 'extremely' relevant?
TRUST (name).
These people are stupid.
D5.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 0c9770 No.466606 šŸ“
Feb 22 2018 21:39:44 (EST)
People kill people.
You are watching a movie.
They want you WEAK.
SLAVE.
SHEEP.
DISTRACTION.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2805130 šŸ“
Aug 30 2018 17:44:36 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bd6786 No.2804887 šŸ“
Aug 30 2018 17:37:25 (EST)
>>2804843
SNOW WHITE 7 NOW OFFLINE.
PACKAGE COMPLETE.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Q

>>2804887
[DEAC>KILLBOX1AZB]
CORONA 1 NOW OFFLINE.

Q

ETA - If the cabal could bring down the Twin Towers to stop NESARA and hide financial shenanigans, What would they do to RIPPLE HQ offices in San Francisco, just before conclusion of the SEC RIPPLE case thats expected to bring in regulated cryptocurrency? "They only have 1 playbook!!"

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Thank you Madness!

ETA

Same.

And feel called to help defend against their herculean effort against us, in any little way that I can.

The course of history itself has surprisingly often come down to the brilliance or sheer determination of Just One Man (or woman).

It ain't over till it's over

I think that was my subconscious reason for using that name. I was going back and forth and said to myself I am just one man in the end. Yet actually, here we are. I am not really just one man but someone who shares similar concerns that center on what is just and true. But as you say to paraphrase one person can start that awareness of others. If the cause is actually just then only lies or deceit can destroy that awareness. Clearly, we have lies and deceit IMO!

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join