It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Biden doesn’t think squat. Not in any tactical or strategic sense. Whomever wrote the notecard is worried.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: carewemust
He plays an excellent game of long chess

I agree with you, this too could be what Putin is doing. He never does something just for one reason.
Rainbows
Jane

Yup. Need to watch the other side of the chess board. That’s where his true intent is focused.

ETA: unless Putin knows where the damning evidence on Burisma, Hunter, and Joe is being kept, lol.
edit on 11-12-2021 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was wondering if you could clarify this for me. Ku posts #2274 and #2445 say Trust Grassley.

How can I? When he was the Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman he sponsored S.R. 2123 which lowered the punishment for smuggling drugs in submarines and boats from 10 years to 5 years. I did look up the bill and there are more details. So Obama supported this bill which isn't surprising but I was surprised how many state representatives supported it.

He's been in political office since January 12, 1959. I can't even fathom the number of secrets, backroom deals, and political shenanigans he knows about. Keeper of secrets.

Grassley: A Case in Waste, Fraud and Abuse: The Office of Net Assessment
www.youtube.com...

The ONA as some folks well know is not a rabbit hole but an abyss.

Some infobytes here including Deputy Director of ONA, David Epstein.

@DawsonSField
What if the Bidens aren't the real target of the letter from @ChuckGrassley & Senator Johnson to Treasury & State?

What if the Bidens are an excuse to expose firewalls at FINCEN & State's action to protect not just the Bidens but the entire Swamp?

graphics.reuters.com...
9:33 AM · Nov 24, 2019

Grassley is a member of the Family, the organization that organizes the National Prayer Breakfast. The Fellowship has been described as one of the most politically well-connected and most secretly-funded ministries in the United States. They shun publicity and its members share a vow of secrecy.

Brother Grassley is a Freemason, so he knows how to keep secrets, secret.

Image source

My thought on "Trust Grassley" and those other 4-5 names in the drops was not intended for us, but those in their secret circles of trust.? IDK, but over the years I have learned nobody in the swamp should be trusted for anything. Though, I do have respect for Grassley.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

I was wondering if you could clarify this for me. Ku posts #2274 and #2445 say Trust Grassley.

There is no easy answer to this. First, as a matter it says TRUST GRASSLEY, which in caps means something different versus lower case. It doesn't say, or even mean, Trust every single thing that Grassley did or ever does, and even then it might have referred to something at that time only.

Even more importantly, overall, the world has changed, this is undeniable even for the penny a post provocateurs, as such, what was it not what is anymore. This is a sinking ship, Team Joe is at the helm, and his folks are screaming about pronouns and equity as their cultural revolution end game.

Every single rat everywhere on the planet is angling for food, power, control at any cost. Not saying Chuck is bad, just saying he walks into work and everyone is impossible to deal with so what escapes DC looks sick no matter how you look at it.

This isn't a republic, it isn't the corporate state even, I'd stop bothering with "hey, how come this bill, or that legislation..." etc. I'll ignore the true intentions of this war for now. So. At this point, either the CCP wins, or we do, and if we do, the government we once knew is trash. If CCP wins, the government we once knew is trash. That's a fact, individual bits matter little now.

It is an evergreen troll point "yeah, how's that Trust Kansas thing working out" which should tell you every thing you need to know right there. The pre ordered talking points, the ones STILL used, are signs, very big fat effing signs.

Here is why all of it matters, and I said this from day one. Which came first: The War or The Constitution? The Constitution is the LIGHT in the tunnel, as we have, never, never, never, never been under it. Never.

We are in fact aiming for it, not trying to get back to it.

Get it? The Constitution is the prize, achieve the stated goals and liberation occurs, let the CCP take over and destroy the symbol and everyone looses. Instituting The Constitution IS the finish line.

Ask yourself, if it is so great, how come there are not BETTER versions of it in other countries? How come it hasn't been improved? How come the corporate state hates it so much? Truth, folks have looked at it and dumbed it down, actually used it as a template for what NOT to do.

What do people on earth love to do --- raise things up just so they can tear them down. Laud The Constitution = tear it to shreds before it has been implemented.

All this means the government folks keep trying to make right will be gone, for good, and it's creators gone with it no matter how it shakes out.

We win, Nanchee, ChiFi etc, are all gone. CCP wins, Nanchee and ChiFi are all gone.

This is not a kinetic war, it is a spiritual one, govern-control, ment-mind,,,, is not part of the final equation.

Government was put in hospice care in 2016.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
8 tankers flew direct non stop from Macdill AFB (SOCOM) to the Middle East overnight. IF fighters were accompanying them they were not transponding MLAT. VIP polish and Saudi birds arrived in DC as well. High volume of mil flights in and out of turkey, Russia, Ukraine, and ME in general

David Schwartz fresh off his Antarctica trip just tweeted that people should buy treasury bonds before the close of 2021. Weird

The SEC is currently arguing that it has not officially declared BTC or ETH as compliant cryptos. Which is a complete 180 of earlier discussions.

These all seem to point towards Pools posts throughout the week imo.

Asange allegedly has not yet actually been extradited but a court ruling in UK sided with the U.S. he still has an appeals process. Yay media for mucking that report up too!

Oh and for good measure, today on Human Rights Day the NY governor imposed a statewide indoor mask mandate with each violation earning a $1000 fine
Anddddd
Watts middle school in Los Angeles called police about a potential school shooter, when officers arrived they were turned away from investigating the threat due to lack of Covid vaccine cards.

Stay frosty this weekend y’all

If I was the cops I would say tough crap Get out of my way or I WILL arrest you. I'm here to deal with a real threat to the children unlike covid!

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I wonder if any Way to Go Brandon chants broke out at Army/Navy, lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

This is the level of dishonesty and brainwashing that we are faced with.

From every level of the democrat party.

One can only believe such nonsense because they WANT to believe it.

No other reason.

You are correct but left out the RINO's who are traitors to the conservative view while claiming to embrace those views. They laugh at us when we want logic used and that gets my blood boiling because without logic what can we be but fools? I have been hesitant to be an R at the voting booth at times and basically had to with Bush when they stomped on Ron Paul for instance. The "lesser of two evils" is still an evil.

edit on 11-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Caled

With Tucker Carlson?

I don't think they have a MacDonald's in GITMO?

That is an Irish McDonald name I see. I had to look it up but no A like the Scot's use in Macdonald. I bet the Scot's pronounce it like Mah Donahld and the Irish say MicDonahld. You guys please make fun of me if I am wrong I can handle it. But NO Mickey D's at GITMO. They will be glad to get Kosher Baloney, beans and rice...

edit on 11-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Biden doesn’t think squat. Not in any tactical or strategic sense. Whomever wrote the notecard is worried.

I agree.

But writing "biden's note card author" every time is both too much for my lazy fingers, and doesn't properly apply blame where it is deserved - joe, the democrat party, and 81 million voter registrations.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

abcnews.go.com...
abcnews.go.com/Politics/mcdonalds-hiring-guantanamo-bay-location/story

The world's largest fast-food chain is looking for an assistant manager at its franchise at the U.S. Naval Base -- in Guantanamo Bay in Cuba.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I agree.

But writing "biden's note card author" every time is both too much for my lazy fingers, and doesn't properly apply blame where it is deserved - joe, the democrat party, and 81 million voter registrations.

Gotcha!!! It should be “understood” lol

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

abcnews.go.com...
abcnews.go.com/Politics/mcdonalds-hiring-guantanamo-bay-location/story

The world's largest fast-food chain is looking for an assistant manager at its franchise at the U.S. Naval Base -- in Guantanamo Bay in Cuba.

The missing Asst Mgr was last seen engaging his mirror at Burger King across the street.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

This is the level of dishonesty and brainwashing that we are faced with.

From every level of the democrat party.

One can only believe such nonsense because they WANT to believe it.

No other reason.

You are correct but left out the RINO's who are traitors to the conservative view while claiming to embrace those views. They laugh at us when we want logic used and that gets my blood boiling because without logic what can we be but fools? I have been hesitant to be an R at the voting booth at times and basically had to with Bush when they stomped on Ron Paul for instance. The "lesser of two evils" is still an evil.

I obviously agree 100%, but am much more effective when not trying to do more than one thing at a time.

Just one man, just one mission

At a time.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Nice Find
Thank you for sharing it is amazing
a reply to: PillarOfFirea reply to: MetalThunder
Andre'

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This story is just nuts. One really needs to ignore the effort to imply, unsubtly, that DJT sent this Star-effer to do something to something for some reason Kanye and DJT. Leaving that absurd attempt to connect, the story is nuts and shows seriously low levels of absurdity in the "community."

Publicist for Trump ally Kanye West is caught on camera telling terrified Georgia election worker she is 'in danger' and must confess to bogus voter fraud charges or she will go to jail just weeks after 2020 election

Equally insane, but in a different way.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

twitter.com...

U.S. News & World Report Cover, October 1978:

"White House officials say they have no plans to shift the President’s messaging on economic issues..."

On December 11, 1972, Apollo 17 became NASA’s final Apollo mission to land on the Moon:

'A Few Good Men' premiered in theaters 29 years ago, December 11, 1992.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Was wondering the same thing. I used to check his blog a couple times a week. It’s my opinion he knew more than he was presenting and i think he came up with the devolution possibility awhile before it really was a hot topic. He would give a few things to think on and then let you come to your own conclusions. i hope we haven’t heard the last of him

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
And now the LA Times chiming in with a fresh "Qanon" hit piece. 😂

What are these people so afraid of? Q hasn't posted in a year. It's as if they got marching orders to start blaming Q for everything all a sudden. This article is talking about how "Qanon" ripped off Hollywood producers and writers for their material and Hollywood is not happy about it. 😂

www.latimes.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
GOOD versus evil
Exactly what it seems

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This is awesome. Thank you! BTW all...some of the subtitles are wrong.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
GOOD versus evil
Exactly what it seems

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join