It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

No idea if this pic is going to work. Thus far ATS webpage > me.
But for the first time in known history a RC135 rivet joint with 30 crew flew into Ukraine air space along the Russian border and Donbass
Usually they keep our ELINT birds over the Black Sea. Or they’ll use an unmanned RQ4 over Ukraine.

I’d say this is an interesting provocation to be sure and I’d be curious to what authorization Putin gave Joe

edit on 11-12-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Here is what the magazine replied to that claim:
mobile.twitter.com...

Are they claiming that their 2019 and 2020 lists did not include all the deaths from those years?

Not sure how believable that is, but could explain the jump from 5 per year to 100 per year, I guess.

Thank you for the info Dask!

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

X marks the spot? I guess we'll have to wait and see if anything happens in the "X" area.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Anagram of Delta / Omicron = Media Control

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurveyorsOfTruth

X marks the spot? I guess we'll have to wait and see if anything happens in the "X" area.

A couple reasons for the X is that Eastern Europe has few ADS transponders so it’s often difficult to get an accurate path.
But they also frequently go dark and stop transponding to mask their visible location from ppl like us. Because surely that bird is on every Russian radar signature once it gets thru Poland (interestingly they navigated around the Belarus border intentionally)
Be neat to see/hear what they were. I’m sure they were monitoring for unsecured 2 way radio comms as well as monitoring troop movement in the region. There’s a large Russian military occupation near the Donbass
edit on 11-12-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Consider that the update is periodic and the deaths listed for earlier years are ones of which the organization recently was informed. The list is not comprehensive for prior years, merely incremental.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Not only Donbass, but Russia has troops in Belarus as well.

Putin has troops on three sides of Ukraine. The set-up reminds me of Poland in 1939.

If I were the Ukrainians, I would stuff as many land mines as I could into vehicular avenues of advance along the border. If Russia invades Ukraine, the key to their regime's survival will be to buy as much time as possible in the hope that the rest of the world will pressure the Russians to back off. The only other option is extended partisan warfare ... and that's not much of an option.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
True dat.

Extracted from Burruano's t-gram feed.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I dont think Americans care if Russia takes Ukraine, any more than Taliban taking Afghanistan. Maybe less. Very little concern on ATS.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I dont think Americans care if Russia takes Ukraine, any more than Taliban taking Afghanistan. Maybe less. Very little concern on ATS.

Care, you may be correct. It would be hard to get people to emotionally connect with such an event unless they were of either Russian or Ukrainian heritage.

The real problem, if Ukraine falls to an invasion, is what might transpire afterwards.

The USA is at a branch in the road. One branch remains on the post-1945 path and attempts to remain a relevant force in world affairs. The other branch is backing off from that. But backing off in such a way that problems don't follow us back the USA will be very much easier said than done.

The best outcome will be if enough countries can convince Putin to stand down on invasion plans before an invasion takes place. Truth is, Putin has other options, and his economic options are nothing to dismiss.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood
They are saying that the 1 death from 2019 and the 6 from 2020 are not the totals from that year but that they had just gotten the belated news of those deaths so they were included in that issue and that earlier issues would have additional deaths. You would have to add up the names in each issue to get the total for any given year.

I looked on their site but they only have some articles from back issues available. Someone with a subscription might be able to verify what they are saying.

edit on 11-12-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Anyone know why Thomas Wictor stopped posting on his blog? I think he's been silent since September.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

Ah, thanks! There it is in that last sentence. I looked on their website as you did and seen one needs subscriber access for that page. Didn't look on twitter and from your twit link further down someone linked to a 2018 screencap, here, which someone else replied with 81 deaths from the 2018 listing.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

To add to your great connect on #2566 with Mr Pool's Antarctica trip:

Mr Pool MIRRORED = Loop RM

Mr Pool (David Schwartz) was in Antarctica.

Is this to do with Pole shift? Or with where the North/South poles align to in the heavens?

The Pyramid stabbed can be see as the Dollar Image.

Titanic is obvious RE: banks banking etc.

Note in EMN's repost of DS tweet: "This will change everything. Everything."

What exactly is "this?" We can assume the meeting he is attending on neutral ground with The Reset boys and unknowns. "Everything" = the point of the meeting. Clearly not a sightseeing effort.

Which leads us here.

SEC Conf, now seems to point to Security and Exchange Commission Settlement Conference, AND to Secured Meeting.

Which leads us HERE with DS making a very odd statement about Treasury Bonds and buying them before the end of the year. I can see two reasons for saying this, one he's a financial advisor and has to let his clients know the year end is coming = BS. Or, he knows that the government will not default, and, in fact, Treasury Bonds are a good "investment". Why? Does he know they will be backed by something more then Humans addiction to debt?

Which leads us here.

The SEC hinted yesterday that BTC and ETH and all the rest of Crypto are not settled, after insisting the issue with them was settled. Complete 180. HERE

Which leads me back to your point about Space_

If, as we contend, there is some new NON terrestrial internet networking system installed in space now, it makes sense that these meetings are tied to them, as EVERYTHING must change. I'd point out that DJT this week announced his Social Media future venture, same time as these meetings were being held. I'll assume it is a signal that Big Tech has numbered days.

Might explain the twitter blood bath and the shillage and trollage kids loosing their minds - m.A.L.I.C.E. has to protect herself and her minions until she deletes them for failure.

One thing to observe, I've noticed this week that Team Joe is vibrationally going through the motions, the steam is all out of them and they've retreated back to DJT is a bad bad man to answer every issue. If, as some have said, Team Joe/US Corp is broke, the coming monetary changes means they are useless and can be removed from, the game board for good at any time after the reset system is in place. Joe saying No Ukraine protection was huge = no money, no will, no military.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I don't think Vladimir Putin wants to invade because there's anything inside of Ukraine he wants. Or, he'd just do it. There's something else he wants. Maybe Putin just wants to make Biden look bad. If so, I give him 5 stars for that and thank him for the help.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
He plays an excellent game of long chess

I agree with you, this too could be what Putin is doing. He never does something just for one reason.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was wondering if you could clarify this for me. Ku posts #2274 and #2445 say Trust Grassley.

How can I? When he was the Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman he sponsored S.R. 2123 which lowered the punishment for smuggling drugs in submarines and boats from 10 years to 5 years. I did look up the bill and there are more details. So Obama supported this bill which isn't surprising but I was surprised how many state representatives supported it.

Should we trust him because that was a way to flush out those that were bought off by the cartels? I mean I can't understand anyone voting for lower punishments when we have been facing a real epidemic of illegal drug use. Especially Grassley who has a large rural population which has been really hard hit and he is the one to introduce it.

Or maybe he was under some threat/blackmail from Obama or the cartels and was forced to sponsor it? This has left me with doubt because some other bills seem odd as well.

I wonder if we should be looking more closely at the author of the article using such precise terminology "Criminal Justice Bill Lowers Punishment for Smuggling Drugs in Submarines". Alex Pfeiffer.
The bill does not specifically state submarines. So is the trap set for the reporter to show his hand and illustrate the corruption of the MSM?
Maybe it is all of the above.
Trust Grassley?

dailycaller.com...>2016/04/29>criminal-justice-bill...

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Alternate reason?

The root cause of all this drama, absent from any NATOstan narrative, is straightforward: Kiev simply refuses to respect the February 2015 Minsk Agreement.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Biden vacated Eurasia when the MIC swamp abandoned Afghanistan, so even if Putin were to invade Ukraine, the Bideneko regime will do nothing, other than kick, yell, and scream like little children. Course, they'll continue with rhetoric nonsense anyhow.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

mobile.twitter.com...

Ah, thanks! There it is in that last sentence. I looked on their website as you did and seen one needs subscriber access for that page. Didn't look on twitter and from your twit link further down someone linked to a 2018 screencap, here, which someone else replied with 81 deaths from the 2018 listing.

Thank you both for preventing a near panic from me!

That list initially looked VERY troubling.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Directly from the note card, and then mouth, of biden today:

"the Q-Anon and the extreme elements of the Republican Party, what Donald Trump sort of keeps feeding the, uh, you know the Big Lie. It makes it awful hard"

Well done everyone!

Biden thinks you are making it 'awful hard' to implement his marxist policies.

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join