It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: carewemust

The layers of the CNN/Dem onion keeps getting peeled back.

Thank goodness for online and cable alternatives to ABC-CBS-NBC-FOX news broadcasts. I wonder how much we were told by these "trusted" networks in the 60's/70's/80's..was a LIE?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Indeed indeed, had to go edit my last post as had incorrect wavespell used in it and in doing so had to get my old one by two metre self styled Tzolkin i used to teach with, out of the closet and hang it up on rafters nearly permanently lol, once you know it off by heart, one uses fingers toes n body etc (20 fings n toes, 13 main articulations etc ), with feeling lulls of all colours n unknows > jandeane81.com... < i now see on tzolkin that the coming intencities 8-10 days-kins away near end of wavespell that be about to begin ( 105 red magnetic serpent ) likely kin blue spectral Eagle 115 or kin-day before planetary white Dog 114 will be energy seeable kick off point, with two or 3 days-kin later being the let go to start next wavespell Mirror.

I try not to do much-any decoding etc Dreamspell here but only way for me to convey universal-God-spirit interconnextion i have sensed and felt into and communicated.

Imo the release and transmutation we are doing and just about to ramp up, has huge Qetc precision involved so when i digest and sense COM's post recent about harsh timelines i add my own hopium bottle that the precision will continue and QO will open much and close much.

Blessings all

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

They're gonna start seeing "Qanons" hiding in the closet at night. The Boogeyman. And the kicker of it is that you just know nary a one of them even bothered following the drops. Pure parrots, that's all they are.

Gonna start?

Are already.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

They're gonna start seeing "Qanons" hiding in the closet at night. The Boogeyman. And the kicker of it is that you just know nary a one of them even bothered following the drops. Pure parrots, that's all they are.

Even in this thread, everyone pooh-pooh'd the significance of the U.S. House condemning Q and Q-supporters.

Oct 2020: www.congress.gov...

The above "resolution of condemnation" is HUGE. Hugely good for legitimizing most of what is posted at: qalerts.app...

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Even in this thread, everyone pooh-pooh'd the significance of the U.S. House condemning Q and Q-supporters.

Oct 2020: www.congress.gov...

The above "resolution of condemnation" is HUGE. Hugely good for legitimizing most of what is posted at: qalerts.app...

How to get people to start looking at the Q stuff: tell them to stop looking at Q stuff.

How to get people to validate Q stuff: tell them Q stuff is invalid.

They're kind of stuck because in a polarity reality the opposite is the only option.

They're real problem is things like this create their own validation.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

We are at our worst

When

The dictates of our society

Are in direct and fundamental opposition

To the dictates of our species.

This is how you destroy a society.

P

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

edit on 12-12-2021 by FlyingFox because: v=fTqnssr2X-Q

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Well this is a bit shpooky, 13Kiwi20qYes!

I ran my birth date through your LawOfTime.org link and got this galactic signature:

...then I read your

i now see on tzolkin that the coming intencities 8-10 days-kins away near end of wavespell that be about to begin ( 105 red magnetic serpent ) likely kin blue spectral Eagle 115 or kin-day before planetary white Dog 114 will be energy seeable kick off point, with two or 3 days-kin later being the let go to start next wavespell Mirror.

Your... kin blue spectral Eagle 115
My... kin 55 blue electric Eagle

Aligned? Or totally disconnected?

ETA - Then decided to find my deceased father's galactic signature to find it's almost the same as mine:

No idea what it means but certainly intriguing.
edit on 13-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I got this with the tiny image that reminded me of Pikachu.

Kin 212: yellow self-existing Human
I define in order to influence
Measuring wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of elegance

And ... I have no idea what that means.

P

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
More "tested positive" comms... ABC News at 5.11am on 13th:

LATEST: South African President Cyril Ramaphosa is receiving treatment for "mild COVID-19 symptoms" after testing positive for the virus, his office says.

ETA - To save space:

Re the GIF of falling dominoes... Example here: Crypto_Maniac_101 tweet

‘So It Begins’ t.co... t.co...

There are 4 falling dominoes:

Top halves = 3+3+1+5 = 12
Bottom halves = 6+4+5+6 = 21

Giving 12/21 = Dec 21st

3 posts containing "domino"; #5, #2167, #4250

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Found something I'd like you guys to take a look at. It's hard to read unless you hi-light it first.

www.lawfulpath.com...

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
This material was compiled with the assistance of the agencies listed below:

THE AMERICAN CITIZENS & LAWMEN ASSOC.

U.S. LAW ENFORCEMENT PROFESSIONALS ASSOC.

AID & ABET POLICE NEWSLETTER

We Police Against the New World Order wish to thank these organizations for their input, information and research.
OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000
P.O. BOX 8712, PHOENIX, ARIZONA 85066

A U.S. POLICE ACTION

PURPOSE The Police Officers, National Guardsmen and military officers who have contributed to this special publication are aware of a plan to overthrow the Constitutional Republic of these United States of America.

All ties to the never ending puzzle presented on the World Stage were seeing now.

Interestingly, this was printed before the year 2000.

Operation vampire killer police against the new world order.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Interesting catch by Whiplash347 at 18:48gmt on 12th:

Post shows the following tweets all happened over last few days:

@McLarenF1..."The calm before the storm" - Dec 12th
@RLESports... "The calm before the storm" - Dec 8th
@NGhighlights... "Calm before the storm..." - Dec 8th
@JoKoy..."The calm before the storm." - Dec 4th
@EMU_MBB..."The calm before the storm." - Dec 11th
@SaracensWomen..."The calm before the storm."- Dec 12th
@ShowtimeBoxing..."The calm before the storm."- Dec 11th

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Surprise ! .... NOT

Members of Congress publicly blast Facebook but quietly invest their savings in the social-media giant

....The House speaker is also one of at least 155 Capitol Hill lawmakers, their spouses, or their dependent children who in 2020 held stock in major news companies, television networks, or entertainment conglomerates with significant news holdings, Insider's investigation found.

Some of those lawmakers — such as Pelosi — are influential enough to move markets with a stray comment at a press conference. Others sit on powerful committees tasked with overseeing the very companies from which they stand to profit.

These investments also underscore an uncomfortable truth about Congress: While many lawmakers love to publicly bash news-media and social-media corporations, some quietly tie their personal wealth to such companies.

The analysis of media investments is part of the exhaustive Conflicted Congress project, in which Insider reviewed nearly 9,000 financial-disclosure reports for every sitting lawmaker and their top-ranking staffers........

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
You attract your tribe as they say. I got the same as you Rel except for the moon bit

Rainbows
Jane

PS.....I don't know what it means either!
Might have a look at the 'whole year' chart you can download.

edit on am128America/ChicagoMonday2021-12-13T08:36:16-06:0008America/Chicago12000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

We must find that energy, cultivate it, and be guided by it forever. We must also realize the BorgVerse is hunting for victims 24/7 and we must learn to recognize the voice - rather the energy. If it makes us feel like sh!te, angry, depressed, annoyed etc. then it is a BorgeVerse barker and one should NEVER engage, ever.

The early years of my life were spent doing all manner of wholly unrelated things. 100's. One day I had this problem and realized the solution was found in something I did 30 years earlier. I then realized everything in my life was simply foundation for that point. Everything everyone has done put them here, all that will arrive to assistif you let it.

It is always a joy to read your insightful posts.

These words of wisdom right here need to be emphasized through every channel possible.

Our innate divinity is ours to embrace, by holding the frequency of our higher knowing we influence everything within our lives. I like to say that in time all things prove their perfection. As my reflection has shown me that regardless of what my desires may have been, my path was perfect no matter how things have gone. Each struggle or setback has made me stronger no matter what form it came in.

We are all here to experience what our higher self has sought. This borg experience you are describing, to me, sounds absolutely horrifying. However apparently there are aspects of the divine creator that wishes to experience it. What a wild experience consciousness is!

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I can’t believe I missed this post the first time around. Great post, a lot of truth here. Thanks elementalgrove for bringing it back up.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I bit ago I wrote about the Choice Point which is defined by the Consent to be Jabbed. The window opened in Spring and Closed in Fall. In many ways we can see it as a window to choose the AI BorgVerse as the next stop on the journey for some - clearly I do NOT recommend this.

Let's back up a bit. When the original Matrix film came out I left the theater slack jawed. I said to the friends I went with "how the ef did Warner Brothers allow that?" I could not understand, at the time, how this was allowed to be presented at all, let alone in the format it was.

Flash forward a few years and my repeated encounters with m.A.L.I.C.E. had me understanding. The Matrix was m.A.L.I.C.E.'s Quinceañero. It was really nothing more then a hello, I'm here. And what happened after that? Well DarpaBook/Gram/Goog AI everything, .com world, surveillance state, digital everything, smart phone, and the analog world was laid to waste quickly following that coming out.

Flash forward...

[...]

edit on Mon Dec 13 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Cranky, what was the one thing you did 30 years ago? If you can say.

I had a discussion with someone super close to me yesterday. But oddly enough that I also question if they are evil or not. I’ve said multiple times that evil people have made things in this world to mess with us. Constantly. Like the coat hangers with the notches in the top that destroy the necks of men’s shirts and women claim they need although only a small handful of their clothes ever end up using them. During our discussion, out of the blue, the person said “if this is the bad place, why would we want to leave?” Or something to that effect. Really caught me off guard.

Like I said. This person is unseperably close to me. I have a bad feeling when the shtf I’m going to be doing this myself. And I will.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Whiplash347 posted a further six tweeters of "The calm before the storm":

Denver Nuggets basketball on 9th,
Luton town FC on 11th
Green Bay Women's basketball on 12th,
@JOverstreetKAKE on 11th (re Bob Dole lying in state)
Pierre Medjaldi on 9th
Tom Mendoza on 11th.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

There's only a few stocks I won't buy, and FB as well as Disney are two of them.

Considering I have Palantir and Black Sky, it says a lot about the other ones.

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join