It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Makes this Flashback from Oct 14, 2021 a bit more TIMEly

Feds to deploy 'non-toxic gas in NYC subways to test biological attack readiness'

Right! LOL. I can't keep up with it all.

Sept 2019:

An explosion occurred in the Novosibirsk Center for Virology "Vector" (Goog translate URL)

The Vektor also has a unique collection of cultures of microorganisms - in particular, this is one of two places in the world where the smallpox virus is stored.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
CLIP of a version of dimwit shedding "a tear" last week. A unified planet cannot have any of this rule by divine right BS, those perpetuating it on either side must step aside or get mowed down at this point. I am my own sovereign, always have been, this colossal moron is not "my sovereign".

Speaking of dimwits from ruling families, I've never seen this before. FFS, they sell for like 50 bucks now.

The ruling families, no matter how many metals they have given themselves, or awards, or proclamations, must be shoved into consciousness re-genesis at this point, if they ever served a purpose that purpose is long gone.

Nice perspective.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
My contribution on 322 day:

ANTONY SUTTON was a research Fellow at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University, from 1968 to 1973. He is a former economics professor at California State University Los Angeles. He was born in London in 1925 and educated at the universities of London, Gottingen and California with a D.Sc. degree from University of Southampton,
England.

After 16 books and 25 years in basic research I thought I'd heard it all ... the world was a confused mess, probably beyond understanding and certainly beyond salvation - and there was little 'l could do about it.

The book you will read here is a combined version of a series reporting on this research. Each volume builds on the previous volume in a logical step-by-step process.

These volumes will explain why the West built the Soviets and Hitler; why we go to war, to lose; why Wall Street loves Marxists and Nazis; why the kids can't read; why the Churches have become propaganda founts; why historical facts are suppressed, why politicians lie and a hundred other whys.

This series is infinitely more important than the original Western Technology series on technological transfers. If I have a magnum opus, this is it.
ANTONY C. SUTTON
Phoenix, Arizona
July 30, 1983

An article from 1977 the author references is The Last Secrets of Skull and Bones by Ron Rosenbaum (Yale graduate).

Probably the most difficult task in this work will be to get across to the reader what is really an elementary observation: that the objective of The Order is neither "left" nor "right." "Left" and "right" are artificial devices to bring about change, and the extremes of political left and political right are vital elements in a process of controlled change.

The answer to this seeming political puzzle lies in Hegelian logic. Remember that both Marx and Hitler, the extremes of "left" and "right" presented as textbook enemies, evolved out of the same philosophical system: Hegelianism.

Certainly helps explain the insanity we see play out by our austere leaders today! Pg 39 reads like the current climate today!

In brief, it looks like three segments:
(1) The outer circle, made up of large, open organizations with some membership coming from The Order.
(2) The inner circle, made up of one or more secret societies like Chapter 322. We can only prove one chapter at this time.
(3) The inner core, a secret society within a secret society. This is the inner decision-making core. We cannot prove it exists, but logic suggests that some members of the inner circle will form an executive committee, an action group, an inner core. While we cannot prove the existence of an inner core, there are some obvious candidates for membership and we could hazard a guess as to the identity of the Chairman.

PDF book

How is this possible??

Angela Warnick Buchdahl, senior rabbi at New York's Central Synagogue and first female member of Skull & Bones. Another mention here. You'll find some interesting info on her Wiki page. Apparently, 'diversity' on steroids has even seeped into "The Order" and her husband is an American Ashkenazi Reform Jew.

She is the first Asian-American to be ordained as a rabbi, and the first Asian-American to be ordained as a hazzan (cantor) anywhere in the world. She is also the first woman to become both a rabbi and a cantor; others had become one or the other, but not both.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
1.5 years ago I said here, as I have been saying for decade, the health issues not directly related to Diet, Exercise and Phone addiction are NOT virus related. The Medical Mafia = INVERSION.

In order of issues from my experience.

1. Parasites
2. Parasites
3. Parasites
4. Bacterial Imbalance
5. Virus = never.

From the Medical Mafia POV.

1. Virus
2. Virus
3. Virus
4. Bacteria infection (not imbalance)
5. Parasites = never.

Inversion. The reason why Pharma Med Mafia stay away from Parasites is twofold. One they are parasites (not joking). Two, Parasites create and endless stream of symptoms that create and endless need for "treatments." One HUGE issue with the most common parasites is they create both nutritional deficiencies AND..... emotional/mental/cognitive issues. Andres Kalacker contends a significant problem in "autistic" children is parasites, and no, this does not contradict the jabs connection, as the ingredients feed the parasites among other issues.

Medical Mafia are symptom chasers and nowhere in the "accepted" "common" medical world at this point will one find a devotion to the issue of parasites and their destructive nature. Yes, either physical or non. In fact, most medicos were, prior to The Rona, panicked over giving any antiparasite drug (they doled out one or two pills), now folks are using it prophylactically without issue. In fact, the tests are few, and beyond unreliable, as a key component of the parasite is the ability to hide, and to know when the host is planning on killing it --- both physical and non.

Ivermectin oral tablet is used to treat infections of parasites. These include parasitic infections of your intestinal tract, skin, and eyes.

The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2015

Diseases caused by parasites have plagued humankind for millennia and constitute a major global health problem. In particular, parasitic diseases affect the world’s poorest populations and represent a huge barrier to improving human health and wellbeing. This year’s Nobel Laureates have developed therapies that have revolutionized the treatment of some of the most devastating parasitic diseases.

William C. Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura discovered a new drug, Avermectin, the derivatives of which have radically lowered the incidence of River Blindness and Lymphatic Filariasis, as well as showing efficacy against an expanding number of other parasitic diseases. Tu Youyou discovered Artemisinin, a drug that has significantly reduced the mortality rates for patients suffering from Malaria.

Everyone has parasites. Their entire existence is devoted to finding a host and then making that host cater to them. Look at these Images and tell me these do not influence health, wellbeing, mental and emotional state.

Now look at the pattern emerging.

Linkage

CLIP

Lengthy Paper Ivermectin: Much More Than You Wanted To Know

This is a hugely complicated event, the moving parts are immense. I see folks get bogged down in fighting, endlessly fighting with the talking points as their weapons. "yes it is" "no it isn't" "studies say" "no, those studies are wrong" which is just divide and conquer at its finest ------ stop having the conversations permanently as of now.

What is going on here is clear to me and has been before it happened in 3d. All the fluff is distraction, as the "plans" such as they are are 10000 years old. Yes, it is impossible for 99.99 percent of the population to understand that The Rona didn't just happen. I get that, but at the very least, at this point, the lies should encourage folks to stop fighting over the lies and start to put the pieces together. This is well orchestrated, and the goons and ghouls want ANYTHING that will damage their plans via "experiments" to be demonized and removed from play.

It is happening as I said, folks have nowhere to turn. This from my POV is good and painful, as it forces folks to go inside, to find their truth, alone, without the fighting, and those who have been doing this are on the road to the light.

I said here several times, the goal is to fracture off humanity into an alternate reality, an AI reality, the jab aaaaand the corresponding fear exploitation are the key components.

From Storm Rider Today has a post talking about this, though Meta is the symbolic lure, the reality will be entirely fractured off, no goggles needed.

ADD

Remember when DJT signed "right to try" of course we all remember this. FDA

Note the wording, "unable to participate..." and we all know anyone can be a participant in the planet wide human "experiment", so "right to try" goes not apply in this case. See how they do?

edit on 18-11-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

When it comes to stuff like this, it always seems to make me believe more and more in parallel time lines or something such as time travel. I tend to think those parallel lines loop around themselves.

Maybe because of my age and what I have seen as far as our evolving in this short time of 60+ years. I grew up in the Beaver Clever years, know your neighbors, leave your doors unlocked, 4 basic food groups to eat healthy, etc. I also lived through watching Star Trek and the Jetsons for example. Both futuristic portrayals and yet here I am now living with many of those futuristic inventions right at my fingers tips.

More and more we are heading into space. How long will I be around to see how far we actually get? Thats anyones guess, but just because my timeline comes to a stop doesnt mean others arent going to witness/live it.

I would imagine the odds are in favor of us already living on those future timelines. Hence this may explain Q and their accuracy down to the seconds. They can "read" our history or their past and know what did or didnt happen. A child born today will most likely end up in whatever they are going to call the META then. The AI will be much more extreme then and hopefully some part of it is used for the good, but there will always be the military aspect of it, again where I think Q comes in.
Say I live another 20 -30 years. At the rate we are moving and changing I think its going to be a huge jump forward in that short amount of time. Will I live to witness that? Maybe, but I will still know where I came from. Talk about extremes covered in a life time.
It cant be denied we are at a precipice where past is meeting future head on and full steam ahead.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Medical Mafia Rackets

Virology & Disease Theory meme banners

All of the dead dodgy Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation decisions are kept secret (eg. smallpox vax contract, 2004) and they refuse to reveal them as the racket would fall apart otherwise.

CDC meeting:

"The Corporations don’t have to lobby government anymore; they are the government." ― Jim Hightower

MEDICAL MAFIA MIND CONTROL

One could spend months on those links above and within.

Silence Symbolism:

The 322 symbol has no lower jaw, which signifies secrecy and silence.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

When it comes to stuff like this, it always seems to make me believe more and more in parallel time lines or something such as time travel. I tend to think those parallel lines loop around themselves.

I'm putting something together on this aspect, individual timelines and/vs collective, shortly. It is a very difficult thing to grasp at the 3d POV level, all but impossible because it requires tossing out all of the "but but but kill your grandad and you die" stuff. 75 years of visual narrative didn't entertain as much as it entrained.

Most people hated the film Cloud Atlas, I think because most viewed it in linearity, frankly it does a half way decent depiction of overlapping individuated timelines and one's soul journey through them and the roles we play to gain understanding - most often with others aspects we know taking on "opposition" or "contrast" roles.

Either way, I'll take a stab at a Cliff's Notes versions to jar a memory or two in those who are interested using myself as an example.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Medical Mafia Rackets

Virology & Disease Theory meme banners

All of the dead dodgy Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation decisions are kept secret (eg. smallpox vax contract, 2004) and they refuse to reveal them as the racket would fall apart otherwise.

CDC meeting:

"The Corporations don’t have to lobby government anymore; they are the government." ― Jim Hightower

MEDICAL MAFIA MIND CONTROL

One could spend months on those links above and within.

Silence Symbolism:

The 322 symbol has no lower jaw, which signifies secrecy and silence.

edit on 11182021 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Some good ones!

Regarding the Freemason ring, the Grand Lodge disagrees...

US President Barack Obama is not a freemason. So where did all the rumours start? The earliest reported claim is found in a post into the conspiracy website, abovetopsecret.com, on 5 March 2007, in which the anonymous poster claims to have sat in lodge with Obama.
😂

Nov 18, 1978 – In Jonestown, Guyana, Jim Jones led his Peoples Temple to a mass murder–suicide that claimed ~900 lives in a twisted CIA/MKULTRA experiment.

He graduated from Richmond High School in about January, 1949, and began attending the University of Indiana at Bloomington. He was married to his high school sweetheart, Marceline Baldwin, in June of the same year.

Ronnie Baldwin, Marceline's younger cousin, was living with the Joneses at the time. And though he was only eleven years old, Baldwin recalls that Jones sometimes took him to political lectures.
Jim Jones, Part 2

Marceline was JJ's 3rd cousin. Links above are the best sourced article I've come across on JJ psychopath.

Nov 18, 2020, the Utah monolith discovered.

"That was me"...🤣😎

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: carewemust

Don't really care if the AG gets involved or not. I'm talking about the local boys since these events affect the local communities.

I think a few of the perpetrators unloading bricks, were identified and arrested in Washington DC last year.

The pictures shown in the articles today are not of Kenosha Wisconsin in November. Too green.

I saw that too, but included the pic since it was part of the original source's post.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Flashback - 13 years ago

edit on 11182021 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
CLIP of a version of dimwit shedding "a tear" last week. A unified planet cannot have any of this rule by divine right BS, those perpetuating it on either side must step aside or get mowed down at this point. I am my own sovereign, always have been, this colossal moron is not "my sovereign".

Speaking of dimwits from ruling families, I've never seen this before. FFS, they sell for like 50 bucks now.

The ruling families, no matter how many metals they have given themselves, or awards, or proclamations, must be shoved into consciousness re-genesis at this point, if they ever served a purpose that purpose is long gone.

Nice perspective.

George W. Bush was never in the Navy. He was in the Air National Guard in Texas and Alabama and never flew off a carrier.
George H. W. Bush, his father, was in the Navy and flew off carriers in World War 2.
G.W. Bush was grounded for not taking a timely physical and left the ANG and Air Force Reserve. G.H.W. Bush flew several missions before being shot down and rescued by a nearby US submarine.
George W. Bush
George H. W. Bush

I can see why the action figure would be a collectable! Its downright wrong! And people will snatch it up...
edit on 11/18/2021 by NightFlight because: Left out some important

ETA: Technically, he did land on an US Navy carrier while president, in the co-pilot's seat, on May 1, 2003. He was at the controls of an S-3 Viking and handed the controls over to the pilot before the carrier landing. The following is off the action figure box:

Product Information
Blue Box Toys adds the President to their Aviator line! The 12-inch Elite Force Aviator George W. Bush action figure. Featuring a fully poseable action body, this 1/6th scale authentic collector figure includes diecast metal weapons and accessories. Limited production. On May 1, 2003, President Bush landed on the USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN-72) in the Pacific Ocean, and officially declared the end to major combat in Iraq. While at the controls of an S-3B Viking aircraft from the 'Blue Sea Wolves' of Sea Control Squadron Three Five (VS-35), designated 'Navy 1,' he overflew the carrier before handing it over to the pilot for landing. Attired in full naval aviator flight equipment, the President then took the salute on the deck of the carrier., Manufacturer: Blue-Box

edit on 11/18/2021 by NightFlight because: Wow, just wow... These things are going for as high as $200.00 or more!

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

You should find the actual quote from George Washington about the Democratic Party. It's not only telling about how little they've come since then, but also how obvious they were in their plans back then.

a reply to: MetalThunder

Without seeing the other side of Obama's hand it would be hard to say if it was anything other than a handshake that the commentator thought was going to mean something.

a reply to: NightFlight

I have this figure. It's suppose to celebrate that classic "W" moment of his "Mission Accomplished" speech. I got it as a gift from a friend so I like to keep it boxed up.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yessir. Please see my edit. I'm thinking of getting one, too. I think it pushes reality about as far as one can accept reality!
Wow...

Lol, when I first saw the picture in Cranky's post, I thought it was George Clooney! Then I read the box... Talk about misrepresentation.
edit on 11/18/2021 by NightFlight because: More pertinent and amazing information for the sponge-like minds and brains on this site! I stand in awe...

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The Metaverse

Coined in 1992 by Neal Stephenson in his dystopian novel “Snow Crash”, the word “metaverse” referred to a persistent virtual world, accessible via special goggles, where people could meet, flirt, play games, buy and sell things, and much more besides.

In 2022 it refers to the fusion of video games, social networking and entertainment to create new, immersive experiences, like swimming inside your favourite song at an online concert. Games such as Minecraft, Roblox and Fortnite are all stepping-stones to an emerging new medium.

The book presents the Sumerian language as the firmware programming language for the brainstem, which is supposedly functioning as the BIOS for the human brain. According to characters in the book, the goddess Asherah is the personification of a linguistic virus, similar to a computer virus. The god Enki created a counter-program, which he called a nam-shub, that caused all of humanity to speak different languages as a protection against Asherah (a re-interpretation of the ancient Near Eastern story of the Tower of Babel).

Status in the Metaverse is a function of two things: access to restricted environments such as the Black Sun, an exclusive Metaverse club, and technical acumen, which is often demonstrated by the sophistication of one's avatar.

The novel's Central Intelligence Corporation—the result of a merger between the Library of Congress and Central Intelligence Agency—operates a wiki-like private knowledge base known as the Library. Although unlike Wikimedia, contributors to the Library (stringers) are paid if their contributions are used, making the Library more of an information marketplace than a public knowledge repository.

Snow Crash

Naturally, Snow Crash TV movie is in development.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yessir. Please see my edit. I'm thinking of getting one, too. I think it pushes reality about as far as one can accept reality!
Wow...

Lol, when I first saw the picture in Cranky's post, I thought it was George Clooney! Then I read the box... Talk about misrepresentation.

LOL, too funny that someone here has one, and your point of value is tragically valid. What's insane is it commemorates a totally embarrassing moment in history. The man chocked on a pretzel, hardly a hero.

Funny story, not to derail but it seems slow tonight. I got a figurine "gift," like GF did, of a member of a kidz pop band from a friend as a joke. It became a joke for three years to pass it back and forth in secret, a game of tag. Finally I ended it triumphantly by having it signed to my friend by said kidz pop band member directly.

I myself don't collect anything but demon scalps, so it is all kind of lost on me.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Most people hated the film Cloud Atlas

Not me. I think it's one of the best movies ever made and I can highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.

The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that Tom Hanks stars in it. And that's only knowing what I know now about him. Other than being a creep, he is a fine actor.

That entire cast is really good, to be honest. Hugo Weaving is one of my favorites.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
See if any of this helps.

www.gamerlandia.net... /analysis-of-the-occult-symbols-found-on-the-bank-of-america-murals/

And here is a new one.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago11 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
His nephew worked at the WH during the Obama admin and reports hearing sacrifices in the oval office.

2 Marines … 1 convo… “The Satanic Occult is among us…may it all be exposed in Jesus name “
…asking for your help in the comment section

t.me...

James Charles theory on why we are winning and why Trump Plaza went on the market this week.

We are winning… and I think Trump Tower DC going on the market is a indicator of that and this why!

I believe Trump understands that the satanic cult has perverted our seat of power …and that the Whitehouse should no longer be used by the People because of the egregious acts that have been committed there.

I also believe Trump understands that this is war fought in 2 realms … spiritual & physical

t.me...

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Democratic Rep. G.K. Butterfield says he won't seek re-election
The long-time lawmaker is the third congressional Democrat this week to announce retirement plans.

Scrolling through "resignations" brought up this drop.

This is a helluva Future Proves Past drop if we account for the world today. I'll let Rel tackle the date connects.

Which leads me to certain parts of the moment we are in. Greece and Italy went full Draco, Austria, Australia, Canada, Lithuania and more. One element seen here is folks need to be pushed, they have to choose to see it and it would seem many have not.

The other part of this, which might not fit the standard narrative, is that this is a long time tactic to affix blame. The slaves get sooooooo pissed off that a head must fall, and one does. This time, the real heads will fall, hence the wording in the drop.

The build up pushes the narrative to the breaking point, the masses accept there is an issue and demand a head, a head is rolled out but not the one they were expecting is my guess.

Q said several times to watch the resignations, a Pfizer guy down, Fed folks down, congress folks down, all seemingly within this massive moment of tension.

ADD:

This is interesting, the FED does not give a used dust bunny what the pewblick thinks. This is them telling folks something is happening, and as Mr. Pool said "overnight." Federal Reserve Board announces the Reserve Banks will adopt a new message format for the Fedwire® Funds Service and invites public comment on proposal to expedite adoption

edit on 18-11-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join