It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

@angelchemuel

Thanks much for the PM. I found a small bit of information and sent via reply to the PM.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I would not want to be Biden's doctor right now. They're calling this procedure "routine", but at his age, nothing is routine. I've seen some people speculating that he may have colon cancer. Not just because of the colonoscopy, but because of his other "issues" as of late. In any event, this is worth following, imo. One day Harris is saying she's gonna resign, and the next she is sitting in the Oval Office.

It makes me wonder about something Trump said awhile back. He predicted that her citizenship status would become a liability for them.

Also, Kyle Rittenhouse has been found not guilty. I wonder how long before Kenosha is up in flames again.
edit on 19-11-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Not Guilty across the board. Poor kids legs gave out under relief.
edit on 19-11-2021 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

He needs to file massive lawsuits against those who imprisoned him in the first place. Sucked for that kid, but he's gonna be on easy street soon enough.

Well, it's Friday and the leftist mob is gonna be stoked up once again. The timing of that verdict is interesting. Four days for that? It's almost as if they were told to deliver it on a Friday...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Order is restored, the reign of Queen KamKama is already over. Back to regularly scheduled programming.

"Trump Card" in play?

Full Statement

Worth noting super Fake Hillary seems to be doing some signaling. CLIP She, it, says BTC is a threat to the reserve currency dominance of the dollar.

BTC, vs. the dollar, seems to be fulfilling the dead cat bounce drop at the moment.

FED signaling crypto coming soon in some form, less then 90 days?

How does this play into DJT's statement on debt ceiling?

If we look at our handy date conversion chart we see that DJT's statement comes on the Ides of March. Backstabbing coming?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

He needs to file massive lawsuits against those who imprisoned him in the first place. Sucked for that kid, but he's gonna be on easy street soon enough.

Well, it's Friday and the leftist mob is gonna be stoked up once again. The timing of that verdict is interesting. Four days for that? It's almost as if they were told to deliver it on a Friday...

- must consider all evidence
- people died it’s serious charges
- reviewed key video evidence
- let the temps drop lower
- let the law enforcement worry about unrest

Jury did a great job.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

I would not want to be Biden's doctor right now. They're calling this procedure "routine", but at his age, nothing is routine. I've seen some people speculating that he may have colon cancer. Not just because of the colonoscopy, but because of his other "issues" as of late. In any event, this is worth following, imo. One day Harris is saying she's gonna resign, and the next she is sitting in the Oval Office.

It makes me wonder about something Trump said awhile back. He predicted that her citizenship status would become a liability for them.

It is an odd point, but one we've tossed around a lot. Sure, she cannot be POTUS of the United States under the Constitution, which we are not. She can be the CEO of the Corporation, like renOgade, well she is a renOgade team member.

So for order to be put into play, it all has to blow up it would seem. But the collective of the country will never understand, ever, the Corporation stuff. So it cannot be blown up and the original fabric put in place, which never really existed at all. So there has to be some weird kluged together solution.

There is what is fact, but there is what folks can accept as fact and on this they are a million miles apart.

She's a demoralizer no matter what, she's one who demoralizes everyone she's in contact with that part is totally obvious.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Not Guilty on all counts

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Future Proves Past ....

interesting - Explains why (if anyone needs it lol) China in our US ports was never a good idea ..... first the story ... then a flashback ...

Secret Chinese Port Project in Persian Gulf Rattles U.S. Relations With U.A.E. Nov. 19, 2021

......The trajectory of Chinese activity at the port in the U.A.E. began as have other attempts by the Chinese, with Beijing leveraging commercial ties to establish an anchor for its military. China opened its first military outpost abroad in the East African nation of Djibouti in 2017 to facilitate operations around the Indian Ocean and Africa. In Cambodia in 2019, China signed a secret agreement to allow its armed forces to use a navy base. Elsewhere, China has built commercial port facilities in Pakistan and Sri Lanka that could be used by its rapidly expanding navy........

FLASHBACK - 10/2019

Trump Kicks China Out Of Controlling 2nd Busiest US Shipping Container Port For “National Security”

...Under a long-term deal sealed by the Obama administration, a Chinese Communist company was set to control the second-busiest container port in the United States. In an unreported Trump administration victory, the Communists are out after a drawn-out national security review forced a unit of China-based COSCO Shipping Holdings Co. (Orient Overseas Container Line—OOCL) to sell the cherished container terminal business, which handles among the largest freight of imports into the U.S.

It all started with a 40-year container terminal lease between the Port of Long Beach in southern California and Hong Kong. The Obama administration proudly signed the agreement in 2012 giving China control of America’s second-largest container port behind the nearby Port of Los Angeles. One of the Trump administration’s first big moves was to get the Communists out of the Port of Long Beach. After a national security review and federal intervention, the Long Beach terminal business, which handles millions of containers annually, is finally being sold to an Australian company called Macquarie Infrastructure Partners. That essentially kills China’s decades-long contract with the Obama administration........

edit on 11192021 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Poor kid will never be the same. Matt Gaetz wants him as an intern, as I heard on the rumor mill-house.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I was at the ER all morning so this is the first time I am seeing this footage and I am literally sitting here crying! If they had of found him guilty........well I think I would have gone smooth off and I am being polite!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I hope KR goes after every cent the fake news has and takes them down!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

IIRC, colonoscopies are not routine after age 75 unless there have been problems in the past.

People older than age 75 who have been getting regular colon cancer screening since age 50 and who have had consistently negative screenings — no polyps (adenomas) or colon cancer — and are not at an increased risk of colon cancer because of family history may not need to continue getting routine screening. That's according to colon cancer screening guidelines issued by the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) and the American College of Physicians (ACP). The upper age limit was set after studies determined that the net benefit of screening after age 75 was small. However, the USPSTF guidelines do recommend colon cancer surveillance for people older than age 75 who have an increased risk of colon cancer, such as family history, a previously diagnosed colon cancer or adenomatous polyps.

www.mayoclinic.org...

I have always thought that the powers that be wanted Harris in the WH. But, she proved to be soooo unpopular with the people, that it became obvious she could never get elected. They couldn't even cheat to get her in because nobody supported her. The cheat would be just too obvious.

Biden was sick before he ever stepped foot in the door of the WH most likely. He was the Trojan Horse to get Kamala in, imo.

Just a reminder to myself because of the people I think are behind KH: She is BIG on reparations and co-sponsored a bill (H.R. 40) with Corey Booker (where has he been?) to begin the process. $$$$$$$ --- it's always about the money and how they can create Big Government Slush Funds and what "social issue" they can hype to do so.

edit on 19-11-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The next few months is going to be a mess, as m.A.L.I.C.E. gets melted down into scrap metal and the drones and shill class lose their god.

Our, Anons +++, desired outcome means these groups, and their "employees" will be turned into compost. They cannot be salvaged as they were never designed for good. This will be brutal for many, see nurses and doctors now, as they cannot reconcile the true nature of these systems and a new reality emerging without them.

Hang on kids, the moon event last night knight heralds a serious free fall for the rest of the year.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
PM

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

IIRC, colonoscopies are not routine after age 75 unless there have been problems in the past.

People older than age 75 who have been getting regular colon cancer screening since age 50 and who have had consistently negative screenings — no polyps (adenomas) or colon cancer — and are not at an increased risk of colon cancer because of family history may not need to continue getting routine screening. That's according to colon cancer screening guidelines issued by the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) and the American College of Physicians (ACP). The upper age limit was set after studies determined that the net benefit of screening after age 75 was small. However, the USPSTF guidelines do recommend colon cancer surveillance for people older than age 75 who have an increased risk of colon cancer, such as family history, a previously diagnosed colon cancer or adenomatous polyps.

www.mayoclinic.org...

I have always thought that the powers that be wanted Harris in the WH. But, she proved to be soooo unpopular with the people, that it became obvious she could never get elected. They couldn't even cheat to get her in because nobody supported her. The cheat would be just too obvious.

Biden was sick before he ever stepped foot in the door of the WH most likely. He was the Trojan Horse to get Kamala in, imo.

Just a reminder to myself because of the people I think are behind KH: She is BIG on reparations and co-sponsored a bill (H.R. 40) with Corey Booker (where has he been?) to begin the process. $$$$$$$ --- it's always about the money and how they can create Big Government Slush Funds and what "social issue" they can hype to do so.

This story takes on new meaning given what the last four years have revealed. While it is a comedian's story, one has to wonder...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Indeed, cranky...(eyes to see and ears to hear.)
Amazing what one picks up when awake. We don't always share it all, but we "see" it and "hear" it and file it away for future reference.

BTW, Chapelle is an enigma to me. I can't seem to figure out where he sits. Maybe it's on the fence. But, that little tidbit about Kamala and Obama was interesting. I didn't know they went to college together. Their backgrounds are very similar. Neither was raised in America during their formative years after age 10, and both have parents that are non-American.

edit on 19-11-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

There sure has been an awful amount of activity with the UAE authoritarian state the past year; actually since 2017.

Space - "Courts of Space" a tribunal for out-of-this world disputes.

Abraham Accords / Israel + embassy
Abrahamic House - One World religion (or whatever one calls it) and alot of cozy relations with the absolute monarchy..Vatican City.
Intel/cyber warfare
Shipping port cluster
For the first time in history the Israeli anthem is played at the Presidential Palace of the UAE and the Israeli flag is hoisted.

Israel Aerospace Industries and EDGE, an Emirati advanced tech company, signed a deal on Thursday to cooperate on the development of unmanned surface vessels (USVs).

Ex-U.S. intel operatives admit hacking American networks for UAE

Some days it was hard to swallow, like [when you target] a 16-year-old kid on Twitter. But it’s an intelligence mission, you are an intelligence operative. I never made it personal.”
― LORI STROUD, Ex-NSA employee and Raven operative

ARCH OF BAAL AT WORLD GOVERNMENT SUMMIT 2017

A replica of a Roman arch that once stood in front of the pagan Temple of Ba’al was erected for the World Government Summit in Dubai this week, creating a scene that one rabbi claims symbolizes the dangerous fusion of Ishmael and Edom against Israel.

List of World Government 2017 speakers & agenda topics in chronological order. Huge focus on how to make us happy.

Queen Illuminati at far left:

The World Government Summit is an annual event held in Dubai.

U.A.E. Becomes First Arab Nation to Open a Nuclear Power Plant

UAE signs Rs6.84 bn ammunition pact with Pak firm

If you were wondering why our leaders keep visiting Dubai, wonder no more.

United Arab Emirates a go-to offshore haven for Africa’s political and business elite, leaked records show

Owning shell companies and bank accounts in the UAE, one of the world’s most secretive financial havens, is a growing trend among African politicians and their business allies.

“The UAE is the center of the world,” Nour El Fath Azali, 37, recently told ICIJ media partner La Gazette des Comores.

The Pandora Papers investigation discovered secretive Emirati financial interests of politicians and powerful business leaders from 17 African countries.

On top of the world (seriously brave woman!)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This story takes on new meaning given what the last four years have revealed. While it is a comedian's story, one has to wonder...

Holy Moly, new meaning indeed ! I think he told the absolute truth

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Probably not related to anything, but I saw today that the baseball team formerly known as the Cleveland Indians is now called the Cleveland Guardians

Does anybody know if the Washington Football Team is going to pick a real name any time soon?

new topics

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join