It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Two more Mr Pool Posts at 06:46gmt, so on Nov 19th EST time too:

1:00:30
1:01:30 = 11.3 MARKER?

ETA - Two more at 08:31 and 08:33 gmt
0:23:30 = ZEROing in on Skull&Bones (332 Reversal MIRROR of S&B per cranky?)
0:22:30 = ZEROing in on Skull&Bones (322 MIRROR)

Must get some sleep now.

ETA: SPREADSHEET UPDATE
KU V21.68 171121 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

All inputs updated but not yet rolled through to decode results, clock search etc. yet
edit on 18-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I’m wondering if in the coming months the governments begin mandating that once you’ve been jabbed, you MUST get the boosters. You can’t opt out once you’ve been jabbed. They may try to scare the jabbed that without boosters, the original dose(s) become “harmful” if booster jabs are not taken.

Heck, do they require you to sign anything when you get jabbed? No disclosure with fine print? Once jabbed you may always be jabbed.

Once they’ve max’d out the % of who will get the jab and fail to get it to 100%…. Then their plan (whatever that is) shifts away from unvaxxed and to the vaxxed.

The OSHA decision to cease enforcement of its ETS due to pending judicial rulings tells me they know it’s likely dead and continuing to push it in violation of the stay would backfire.

In my opinion, companies & businesses who are requiring vax status to remain employed are going to regret it. If they reverse direction, the forced jabbed will ask “why” and if it’s risks associated with the jab, lawsuits will fly. The unvaxxed will not be so eager to return to those companies OR hire on to them if they know that the “management” will fold up on the employees easily.

Interesting months ahead. Have they determined that if you’re jabbed, male or female, it will pass on to offspring?

Holding steady here. No jab. Never been tested. Haven’t missed a day of work. So far. So good. I wonder what’s next? Smallpox? A new & improved COVID-## that’s more lethal? Some Evil peeps out there in those labs. Sure, it may be “preventative” in design but the risks of escape clearly are very high.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Makes this Flashback from Oct 14, 2021 a bit more TIMEly

Feds to deploy 'non-toxic gas in NYC subways to test biological attack readiness'

New York City's response plans for a chemical or biological attack will be put to the test in the coming weeks as part of a study of the city's subway system.

The MTA says the Department of Homeland Security working alongside a team of researchers and city agencies will deploy a non-toxic gas this month at about 120 locations operated by transit agencies.

The tests will be conducted on five separate days between Oct. 18 and 29.

Straphangers and anyone in the vicinity of testing operations is advised that the gas is non-toxic and poses no health risk to the public.

The study simulates "the aerosol release of a biological agent in a densely populated urban environment."......

Then Again - From Apr 28, 2013 -

Decades of Secret Testing In The NY Subways

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Two men convicted of killing Malcolm X will be exonerated after 55 years...

@NYTimes
The convictions of Muhammad A. Aziz and Khalil Islam are expected to be thrown out after a 22-month investigation, validating long-held doubts about who killed the civil rights leader.

Cory Booker featured one of the assassins of Malcolm X in a 2010 re-election commercial.

Here's the clip from the Netflix docu...

🤪🤡

twitter.com...

I really didn't know anything about the assassination of Malcom X, but looking it up on Wikipedia it seems he was killed due to infighting among the Nation of Islam. Apparently, one gunman who confessed to the killing said these other two guys weren't involved, but everybody ignored him and convicted them anyway!

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I think the Prosecutor used his iPhone on purpose - knowing that it would reduce the video quality when emailed or MMSd from an iPhone?

It gives him the excuse "I selected the full quality drone footage - it wasn't me that reduced quality, it was the iPhone"?

From what I've ready, the file name isn't even the same on the two copies. It seems beyond question that they did this on purpose.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I don't know how many of you are familiar with Del Bigtree and his programme The Highwire. It's on a Thursday evening 7pm in UK.
Today he has Geert Vanden Bossche on and I for one am very much looking forward to hearing what he says 12 months on from when he caused a storm saying we should not be vaccinating during a pandemic as it would force mutations.
Here's the link to The Highwire, and there's a short video intro to what's on the broadcast programme later.
thehighwire.com...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Interesting to me that I haven't been hearing any MSM stories about new strains of Covid lately. For quite a while we had a strain of the month popping up to scare everyone.
Now they just stick to telling us that not enough people are vaccinated and that is why there are so many cases right now.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think there’s a vacuum in their marching orders.

ETA: I’m guessing the end game is the annual “mega jab” that combines any/all concoctions they want to inject people with. There’ll be so much crammed in there like a hobo stew.
edit on 18-11-2021 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The worst part about vacuums is that they suck.

Sorry...the opportunity was there to lighten the mood.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Following the 4 Mr Pool posts with just a time on, last night, there were a further 4, one every hour, finishing with one posted at 12:34GMT/UTC... this is a reference to #771 and is a COUNTDOWN

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.95 📁
Feb 15 2018 14:28:16 (EST)
@Jack
Civilian Puppet.
Player in the game?
We play for KEEPS.
Need help sleeping?
How was your meeting w/ Pelosi?
Protection offered?
Life Lesson: Be smarter than those controlling you.
T-minus [12:34]
Q

a) Timestamp encodes Nov 17th, but "2 days ahead of schedule" could take us to Friday 19th!

There are other references:
1) Each Mr Pool time has 30 in the seconds = ... see Done in 30 posts, especially #970

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 1a8912 No.815876 📁
Mar 27 2018 23:45:17 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 4a2d44 No.815836 📁
Mar 27 2018 23:43:29 (EST)
>>815814

Free Flynn

>>815836
Done in 30.
House cleaning.
WH secured.
Final stage.

Q

a) Bolded 18 23 matches minutes countdown in the 6 Mr Pool posts!
b) Note that 23 down to 18 is 5... it wouldn't surprise me if we get a further 6 "time" posts from Mr Pool covering a 5 hour period - as the full set would then have formed a 5:5!

2) These clues seem to align with getting the #55 Look to Twitter" tweet on Friday (or possibly tonight... in a MIRROR of "They thought it was coming yesterday" = "They thought it was coming tomorrow")

3) Lastly, note the "times" in the Mr Pool posts are not Hours/Min/Secs... because they start with a single digit! Therefore they are Days/Hours/Mins as per a NASA countdown... we are now in a HOLD in the countdown!

I'll knock together a proof graphic with other references after my wake-up coffee!

edit on 18-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Dark to Light(StellarLumens)

MoneyGram Announces New Pilot with the Stellar Development Foundation
Felipe Erazo | News (CryptoCurrency) | Thursday, 18/11/2021

MoneyGram, a remittance-focused company, announced a new pilot in the Stellar blockchain after inking a partnership with the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF). According to the blog post, both parties agreed to launch a live cash-in and cash-out pilot in the US.

That said, participants can deposit cash into their wallets at participating MoneyGram locations and send payments internationally via Stellar’s USDC. Also, the pilot allows participants to exchange USDC for any fiat currency supported on the MoneyGram platform.

“Electronic wallets, app-based financial services and digital assets are more popular than ever, and one payments company has taken note of the growing adoption of these innovative products and services,” the Stellar Development Foundation noted. Moreover, settlements are nearly instantaneous via USDC payments, which expects to accelerate ‘fund collection, improve efficiency and reduce risk’.

New Stellar Commercial Review my last 2x posts about Stellar = transparency. Banks cut out? Voting/NYSE/Banking/Fiat all coming to Stellar and Ripple? Ahead of the WAVE?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Two men convicted of killing Malcolm X will be exonerated after 55 years...

@NYTimes
The convictions of Muhammad A. Aziz and Khalil Islam are expected to be thrown out after a 22-month investigation, validating long-held doubts about who killed the civil rights leader.

Cory Booker featured one of the assassins of Malcolm X in a 2010 re-election commercial.

Here's the clip from the Netflix docu...

🤪🤡

twitter.com...

I really didn't know anything about the assassination of Malcom X, but looking it up on Wikipedia it seems he was killed due to infighting among the Nation of Islam. Apparently, one gunman who confessed to the killing said these other two guys weren't involved, but everybody ignored him and convicted them anyway!

I still remember how polarizing Malcolm-X was in the Black community where I grew up. The adults either idolized him or hated his approach. I tended to the side of those who idolized him. (I was just a child, but some stays with me.)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Good Morning All.... 🌾

Did you guys know that there are DO & MD doctors ? Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine are fully licensed in all areas of practice and basically they’re what some might have called Holistic doctors, but I think they’re what most of us used to think a Primary Care MD was, a PARTNERSHIP between Patient and Doctor to cure and stay well. The short link below goes into more detail about DO doctors.

osteopathic.org...

So through life’s Magical ( not Sorcery) Energy, Synchronicity, whatever you want to call it, I’m talking to one of my lifelong buddies on the phone, lol, landline and she tells me that she’s just learned that her DO doc from where they previously lived, Sonora CA, “unexpectedly” drops dead working in his Avocado orchid.
Now immediately my “spidey sense” is alerted, however she’s clearly mourning his loss and I just listen without injecting my suspicions. She explains that he was in his 50’s, very good health and was in Private Practice. He was apparently quite a pioneer and often challenged bad advice she had gotten from other MD’s, he gave her his private number and told her that if she ever needs to go to the Hospital she should go straight to Stanford ! She had a serious spinal cord injury from a car accident when we where teens and Boy oh Boy has she thrived despite some terrible realities, one of which has been BAD medical treatments.

RookQueen sending healing Love your way 💕 I just got a letter sweating me that I need to go and see my New PC MD or it could result in being dropped from their Network ( Blue Cross ), huh ? Well, this should be interesting, but I’m glad that I’ll be able to approach this visit armed with Knowledge and Conviction. LOL, “Hold my Beer” if she starts trying to coerce the Death Jab on my sovereign body !!

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Doctor No Blowfeld speaks, "do you expect me to talk".... "no mr slave, I expect you to change your DNA to sever your connection with god."

What makes this even more interesting is it seems they pulled this part from the official Drunken Groper's website Version

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Proof graphic for the Mr Pool posts on Nov 18th (in UTC time):

Bigger

Best I could do in the time... family stuff IRL for next few hours.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
have you guys seen the story of the ex-interpol presidents wife talking about Elite Chinese eating children? Hit the AP today here: apnews.com...

quote from story: Among the global critics of China — many of them now mobilizing against the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing — Meng brings the unique perspective of a former insider who has walked through the looking glass and emerged with her views transformed. So profound is the change that she has largely stopped using her Chinese name, Gao Ge. She says she now feels more herself as Grace, her chosen name, with her husband’s surname, Meng.

She says they eat children.... These people are sick

#enjoytheshow Looking like things will get interesting this weekend

Cheers,
MP

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I think this post means you need to change your avatar from Gen Noriega to Batman! Actually more fitting of you IMO. Even if you aren't some rich billionaire.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

The Hill has a well-researched article up...
thehill.com...
thehill.com/policy/healthcare/581915-lab-worker-finds-vials-labeled-smallpox-at-merck-facility-near-philadelphia

Im curious more precisely how they became known.

"The frozen vials labeled 'Smallpox' were incidentally discovered by a laboratory worker while cleaning out a freezer in a facility that conducts vaccine research in Pennsylvania. CDC, its Administration partners, and law enforcement are investigating the matter and the vials' contents appear intact," the CDC added.

"The laboratory worker who discovered the vials was wearing gloves and a face mask. We will provide further details as they are available."

My Quick analysis says this is a scare tactic for people to get CV jabbed.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: FlyingFox

So why hasn't law Enforcement gone after the people buying or unloading these bricks every time there's a riot expected to happen? I mean they have been going after people yelling at city and school board officials?

This technique of placing bricks before expected riots is well known by now and should not be tolerated.

The City should confiscate all bricks not justified by a building permit, as they are a hazard to safe use of sidewalks.

Perhaps this will bring the owners financiers of the bricks forward. They can then explain why they put the bricks there or at least they will be identified, and can be sued if unsecured bricks are used for crimes, considering that riots might be expected, and the bricks pose a plausible danger.

If no owners can be identified, donate the bricks to something like Habitat For Humanity.

Some might say such a confiscation of private property is an over-reach. If so, let the owners come out of the woodwork to fight it. There are probably many ordinances that might address this. We have all seen how when prosecutors want to “find a crime,” there is usually a way. Lets use that power positively for once.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
OR, they could say they made a mistake and this is the antedote!

That would be a good start.

I’m wondering if in the coming months the governments begin mandating that once you’ve been jabbed, you MUST get the boosters. You can’t opt out once you’ve been jabbed. They may try to scare the jabbed that without boosters, the original dose(s) become “harmful” if booster jabs are not taken.

Heck, do they require you to sign anything when you get jabbed? No disclosure with fine print? Once jabbed you may always be jabbed.

Once they’ve max’d out the % of who will get the jab and fail to get it to 100%…. Then their plan (whatever that is) shifts away from unvaxxed and to the vaxxed.

The OSHA decision to cease enforcement of its ETS due to pending judicial rulings tells me they know it’s likely dead and continuing to push it in violation of the stay would backfire.

In my opinion, companies & businesses who are requiring vax status to remain employed are going to regret it. If they reverse direction, the forced jabbed will ask “why” and if it’s risks associated with the jab, lawsuits will fly. The unvaxxed will not be so eager to return to those companies OR hire on to them if they know that the “management” will fold up on the employees easily.

Interesting months ahead. Have they determined that if you’re jabbed, male or female, it will pass on to offspring?

Holding steady here. No jab. Never been tested. Haven’t missed a day of work. So far. So good. I wonder what’s next? Smallpox? A new & improved COVID-## that’s more lethal? Some Evil peeps out there in those labs. Sure, it may be “preventative” in design but the risks of escape clearly are very high.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
The worst part about vacuums is that they suck.

Sorry...the opportunity was there to lighten the mood.

The best part of that is a vacuum can clean out some nasty things we don't want to have to touch if used properly.

new topics

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join