It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The other thing that poppped into my noggin was the fact that Old Crow is a bourbon whiskey made in Mitch's home state of Kentucky. Maybe there's something else about Mitch that is "broken" that we don't know about.

edit on 17-11-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Originally, Trump said "Old Broken Down Crow".

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Old Crow is Henry Clay, Mark Twain and William Faulkner’s favorite bourbon.

Broken Old Crow = Grand Old Party / The Narrow Gate

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
How do you introduce evidence legally?

www.9news.com... d-92f7-4a5d-afea-d028f7fea192
9news.com/article/news/local/local-politics/fbi-raids-mesa-county-clerk-tina-peters-election-data-breach-investigation-colorado/

MESA COUNTY, Colo. — Federal, state and local authorities searched the homes of Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters and three of her associates on Tuesday as part of an investigation into accusations the elected official was involved in voting machine security breaches, according to an official who helped conduct the searches.

"We executed four federally court-authorized operations today to gather evidence in connection with the investigation into the Mesa County clerk and recorders office," DA Dan Rubenstein told Colorado Politics. "We did so with assistance from the DA's office from the 21st judicial district, the attorney general’s office and the FBI."

He added that one of the searches occurred in neighboring Garfield County.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Niiice song.

....."walkin' the line between faith and fear....."

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: FlyingFox

So why hasn't law Enforcement gone after the people buying or unloading these bricks every time there's a riot expected to happen? I mean they have been going after people yelling at city and school board officials?

I would have set up surveillance weeks ago at the local brickyards.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I think the Prosecutor used his iPhone on purpose - knowing that it would reduce the video quality when emailed or MMSd from an iPhone?

It gives him the excuse "I selected the full quality drone footage - it wasn't me that reduced quality, it was the iPhone"?

The teacher ate my homework.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: carewemust

Don't really care if the AG gets involved or not. I'm talking about the local boys since these events affect the local communities.

I think a few of the perpetrators unloading bricks, were identified and arrested in Washington DC last year.

The pictures shown in the articles today are not of Kenosha Wisconsin in November. Too green.

The story may be true about police finding bricks piled there, though.

Today's article: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
OSHA has ‘suspended activities’ related to Biden’s vaccine mandate - November 17, 2021

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration suspended work on President Biden’s vaccine mandate after a federal appeals court hit pause on rules that would force companies with 100 or more employees to require COVID-19 vaccinations or regular testing for coronavirus infection.

OSHA said the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals’ decision to stay the mandate forced its hand but that the fight over Mr. Biden’s rule, or emergency temporary standard (ETS), isn’t over.

“While OSHA remains confident in its authority to protect workers in emergencies, OSHA has suspended activities related to the implementation and enforcement of the ETS pending future developments in the litigation,” the agency said on its website.........

meanwhile .... Top Biden aide Jake Sullivan under fire amid Durham indictments, botched Afghanistan exit

....Multiple reports surfaced last week that Mr. Sullivan, a longtime confidant of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, a two-time presidential hopeful, is the “foreign policy adviser” named in special counsel John Durham’s indictment last week of Democratic lawyer Michael Sussmann, charged with lying to the FBI about what he knew about Mr. Trump and Russia.

Citing “well-placed sources,” Fox News first reported that Mr. Sullivan is the adviser in question. The news report appeared to tie Mr. Sullivan to Clinton campaign efforts to amplify the Russian collusion narrative during the height of the 2016 race......

edit on 11172021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The Magnificent Seven!

Left to right: Thomas Jefferson, Ronald Reagan, George Washington, Donald Trump, Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy. (Note Trump's boot)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data

The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants55years to produce this information to the public.

eneMedia teeeveee experts: "Look, the truth is, we know that there will be too much information, it will only confuse the population. We know the vaccines work, and people who are not getting them are putting others at risk."

Mentally Ill Vax Addicts: "who cares, by then all the antivaxxers will have died the death they deserve."

Real reason: The DNA modifications are the data that matters, as such they have no reason to release that information at all, and this was never intended to help people pass The Rona PCR test with flying colors. I'd be surprised if anyone is really bothering to collect the data at all.

Oh, and the PCR test expires at year's end, so something has to effing give, if they are to continue to define The Rona in the same way, and if the body count keeps rising hiding that may become impossible.

Warning, delicious and inadvertent irony.

Fog Of War

edit on 17-11-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Let me see if I understand this correctly. John Hopkins official YouTube page “randomly” uploads a training exercise from 2001 called “Dark Winter” about a smallpox bio attack on 10/14/21. By pure LUCK and CHANCE exactly 33 days later we find labeled vials in the US.🤡🙃

Jan 20, 2020: CDC confirms the first US laboratory-case of Covid-19.

Another purely coincidental anecdote is the fact that the C-19 genome ends in 33 a's. If I were a betting man, and I saw these numerical trends, and wanted to make a prediction for the future, I would say November 30th is the day. That's 333 days into this year.

Ooop wrong one...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The people who own business better hire someone to get those bricks then or they will be thrown at windows by looters.

I can't divulge where or when for the safety of the people who turned states evidence, but I know a man who owned a restaurant in a downtown area that was about to have a riot. He filmed the truck that brought bricks, he got some facial feature pics too of two white guys, and turned it over to the Police who ignored it the day of the "march"/riot. The bricks were in the path of the "march" and were used in the riot of the business district to smash up things.

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
They will just file the video evidence along with the Jan 6th videos and the 911 Pentagon and nearby gas station videos and all the others evidence that this is all a set up deep in some vault in the side of some mountain.
We will never see it.

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Nobody saw that coming...

They need to send the Street crew down to claim them then. We need the DOJ to review the cameras and find these rioters who are claiming to be mostly peaceful if they so much as pick one up and keep it, and the find the owners of the trucks that made the deliveries. Trace back who paid for them to be there.

Better yet pour concrete over them and lock them in place

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Los Angeles alleyways are full of trash, here are the few items I found while rummaging for free stuff.

As we can see DJT is right, everything woke turns to...

This might be useful, as some version of Ides Of March is arriving shortly.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Change in NY Times headline:🤪🤣

twitter.com...

Never let Russian debris crisis goto waste...

Ru ssian direct-ascent anti-satellite missile test creates significant, long-lasting space debris

“Russia has demonstrated a deliberate disregard for the security, safety, stability, and long-term sustainability of the space domain for all nations,”...
“Russia is developing and deploying capabilities to actively deny access to and use of space by the United States and its allies and partners,” Dickinson added. “Russia's tests of direct-ascent anti-satellite weapons clearly demonstrate that Russia continues to pursue counterspace weapon systems that undermine strategic stability and pose a threat to all nations.”
― U.S. Army Gen. James Dickinson, U.S. Space Command commander

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Does "Old Broken Down Crow" perhaps refer to ODBC = Open Database Connectivity = Microsoft has an API for it that is used on all our laptops to get hold of and connect information.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Mr Pool has posted 30 times since 3:56GMT today!

There are many "One Worders" interspersed with picture... here's what the text ones read as (1 line per Pool post):

3:03 = 1 minute after "POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am." in #131,
2:31 = could relate to "T-minus [12:34]" in #771,
SHUT DOWN
THIS
NOW
ORDER
NOT
WHAT
YOU
BELIEVE
1:02:30

(801) 596-2727 = H11 Digital Forensics
2727 = BGBG = Big, Big! ?
0:19:30 = 0SC0 = Supreme Court ZEROED out?

No time to dig further on this without changing priorities...

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
One of the posts is a telephone number.

It happens to belong to

Salt Lake City Office. H-11 Digital Forensics. Also has an office in Mexico City. Also one in Utah.

H-11 Digital Forensics

H-11 Digital Forensics is a global leader of digital forensic technology. It is our mission to continuously advance in the sciences of Cyber Security, Information Protection, and Digital Forensic Investigation. Since 2006 we have strived to provide the best digital forensic services, forensic training, and forensic products to our customers. Our certified training programs are focused on delivering the most current and most effective practices in the fields of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics.

Interesting!

P

edit on 18/11/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The Hill has a well-researched article up...
thehill.com...
thehill.com/policy/healthcare/581915-lab-worker-finds-vials-labeled-smallpox-at-merck-facility-near-philadelphia

Im curious more precisely how they became known.

"The frozen vials labeled 'Smallpox' were incidentally discovered by a laboratory worker while cleaning out a freezer in a facility that conducts vaccine research in Pennsylvania. CDC, its Administration partners, and law enforcement are investigating the matter and the vials' contents appear intact," the CDC added.

"The laboratory worker who discovered the vials was wearing gloves and a face mask. We will provide further details as they are available."

My Quick analysis says this is a scare tactic for people to get CV jabbed.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
UPDATED MASTER ARCHIVE LIST

Master ATS -@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. thread archives backup v4.txt

Notes
1) Linked Web Pages, PDFs, Proofs, Memes now up to date for thread parts 35, 36, 37,
2) Videos for Thread parts 35 and 36 all in the ATS36 Video zipfiles.

Still working on the rest of the video zipfiles...
edit on 18-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join