It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I thought it was just odd that they are emailing that crap to an email I rarely use. It is the email I used years ago to sign up with FB though. I was in FB jail during the entire Obama Admin. so I am sure Im on a list unless they think I died since I shut FB down.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Cheers RQ, I'll delve into your lead after some sleep... but first I have an interesting conundrum for Election rules officionados:

CAN TRUMP BE SWORN IN AS RIGHTFUL WINNER OF 2020 - WITHOUT PENCE?

1) This question is inspired by this Mr Pool post, which shows POTUS45 walking off AF1 w/ PENCE in the new captol, Phoenix Arizona!

2) If the voting forms allowed only the selection of Trump/Pence rather than Trump, then does that mean one can't be sworn in without the other?

3) If so, then does this mean Pence has to be sworn in as VP and THEN arrested for Treason?

edit on 18-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Czech Republic, Lithuania, Germany, Austria, speaking of Greece, as the dominos fall...

twitter.com...

President Emmanuel Macron: "France does not need to follow those European countries imposing COVID-19 lockdowns on unvaccinated people, because of the success of its health pass in curbing the virus' spread."🤡

Bill Gates: Covid deaths and infection rates may "dip below seasonal flu levels" by mid-2022 assuming "there is no surprise variant."

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I've wondered the same thing. Trump/Pence were both on the ticket so I would assume he would have to be the VP if Trump was reinstated but what if he is arrested before the reinstatement or like you said after he is sworn in. There is also the possibility that Pence is a white hat made to look like a black hat. I've never heard Trump say anything too terribly bad about Pence.

EDIT:

In October 1973, President Richard Nixon nominated Gerald Ford to replace Spiro Agnew just two days after Agnew’s resignation as Vice President. Ford was confirmed within two months in a very difficult political environment, with Nixon (a Republican) getting a Congress controlled by Democrats to approve Ford. A year later, Ford was able to get Nelson Rockefeller confirmed as his replacement after a four-month process.

news.yahoo.com... ody-takes-place-101423142.html

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago11 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Is this whole thing bigger than we think?

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

If Pence has already been tried, convicted and sentenced to death then he is dead.

End of problem.

P

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I dunno. On one hand it appears their plan is backfiring...

"The Atlantic published an article about how passports were helping Germany “beat COVID,” 3 weeks later cases are the highest they’ve ever been - up 6,300% from the summer."
twitter.com...

These countries recorded their highest COVID-19 cases for the pandemic yesterday, with Germany surpassing 60,000 cases in a single-day...
twitter.com...

I see alot news articles calling it a "fourth wave" but zero mention of a new variant. Did they run out of Greek letters?
TPTB seem to be in a hurry to get all of the EU jab, tagged, and passport ID'd.

Full fascist dark winter ahead for Europe.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: MetalThunder

You should find the actual quote from George Washington about the Democratic Party. It's not only telling about how little they've come since then, but also how obvious they were in their plans back then.

a reply to: MetalThunder

Without seeing the other side of Obama's hand it would be hard to say if it was anything other than a handshake that the commentator thought was going to mean something.

a reply to: NightFlight

I have this figure. It's suppose to celebrate that classic "W" moment of his "Mission Accomplished" speech. I got it as a gift from a friend so I like to keep it boxed up.

I see the left handed salute on that model. I am going to believe that was on purpose to make him look stupid as he does appear. He may be a real good actor but he sure seemed stupid. All of them have since Reagan seemed controlling liars, and DJT still to be determined if he really is a white hat or a bit player in helping the Cabal but it sure doesn't appear to be the case that he is a Cabal lackey.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I guess to say 'infection rates" is a pretty empty statement, with asymptomatics and false postitives.

edit on 19-11-2021 by FlyingFox because: They must have to feed the monkey at RT.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Not pointed at you, but what you said reminded me to point this fact out to others who think Reagan was great.

Ronald Reagan was in charge of the "First Motion Picture Unit" during WWII. This was a Propaganda production and military film unit. So when he took on George HW Bush because someone forced him too, ask yourselves this;

"If Ronald Reagan was producing propaganda pieces to manipulate the general public before the CIA, then why should we believe that anyone forced him to take on a former head of the CIA?"

Oh and as to the Bush Figure, I had to go look at mine. He's not saluting, he's pointing at his head. I'm sure someone here will find a good enough picture of one online to show this.

I like how Reuters disputes the wrong point just so they can say that the blurring means nothing. Typical, if a house burned down they would cover it up by telling us that the family didn't own a car.
edit on 19-11-2021 by Guyfriday because: Saving space, saving space, that's why I edited to save some space

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You may not get many (any?) responses because your question is about a scenario that has never occurred. Also, I see you really like "Mr. Pool". I'll try to pay more attention to his posts, if you think "following" him has merit.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Due to President Trump endorsing the vaccines, even for those who have recovered from Covid-19, I'm mentally all over the place on the Vaxx subject, like a missile whose guidance system has short-circuited.

If he had kept his mouth closed, and not gotten vaccinated, life would be so much simpler when I'm talking to people about the vaccines.

I could say, "The U.S. President these vaccines were developed under, doesn't trust them! Stay away! DANGER!!"

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

George W. Bush was never in the Navy. He was in the Air National Guard in Texas and Alabama and never flew off a carrier.

Thank you for that. It was the first thought I had when I saw that ridiculous figure.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, for my part, I have found the last few years disorienting (re: malfunctioning guidance system etc). Too much is murky or lost in unending shades of grey. Much of it by design, it seems.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

The "experts" are furious that they can't beat the virus. They know with every passing day, their authority is less well regarded.

Cheers
edit on 19-11-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: no

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
No. they don't have to bring Pence in if he has or will be arrested for treason. If they have treason they can take care of that 1st. Then they can go thru steps to put a VP in place legally.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Cheers RQ, I'll delve into your lead after some sleep... but first I have an interesting conundrum for Election rules officionados:

CAN TRUMP BE SWORN IN AS RIGHTFUL WINNER OF 2020 - WITHOUT PENCE?

1) This question is inspired by this Mr Pool post, which shows POTUS45 walking off AF1 w/ PENCE in the new captol, Phoenix Arizona!

2) If the voting forms allowed only the selection of Trump/Pence rather than Trump, then does that mean one can't be sworn in without the other?

3) If so, then does this mean Pence has to be sworn in as VP and THEN arrested for Treason?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

But that statute never stopped them from using Presidential Seal legally to anyone who was POTUS before did it FF?

edit on 19-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Justice Department charges 2 Iranians who pretended to be Proud Boys, sent Republican officials a fake ballot fraud video, and threatened tens of thousands of Democratic voters

.....A DOJ press release named Seyyed Mohammad Hosein Musa Kazemi and Sajjad Kashian, two young men based in Iran, as the defendants in the case.

"As alleged, Kazemi and Kashian were part of a coordinated conspiracy in which Iranian hackers sought to undermine faith and confidence in the US presidential election," said US Attorney for the Southern District of New York Damian Williams in the press release.

The indictment alleges that the duo obtained confidential voter information from at least one state website, while attempting to access several others. As part of a broader voter intimidation effort, the department says, the pair posed as a "group of Proud Boys volunteers" and created a fabricated video depicting a person hacking state voter websites and using the information obtained to create fake absentee ballots.......

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
True about POTUS Reagan on the movies leaning toward freedom and justice for all in a propaganda message, BUT....

everything they did was propaganda about freedom over Communism and slavery. There is not one reason to pick the wrong one here is there? Was it to promote anything else? I don't think so. It was about freedom and all of us have Rights from our creator.

I mean for instance that Christian propaganda SHOULD BE "Love your neighbor" and that is my measuring stick for a Christian. If Reagan was saying love freedom and justice for all that is the VERY BEST propaganda after "Love your Neighbor as youself"!

I hope we can call it GOOD and true propaganda for freedom and justice and not for Communist incremental takeover. I was taught by the Libs to had Reagan and learned later of his awesome speeches on freedom and fighting to make all on Earth free.

new topics

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join