It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

YES! HER! I get the impression it fits in with what we are discussing with missing children. As far as I remember and what I read in the link you provided no remains of hers were ever found.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Reply to Justoneman re Santa Surfing

Phil Godlewski t.me... video rumble.com... said much the same. He has some strange ideas but claims to be linked into the intel community. He said today that he had a late night meeting with those folks and would be revealing things tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I lol'ed more than a few times making that one.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

It would be interesting if there was a single story of theirs which turned out to be true.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hey Folks,

Found out what the 'one eye' thing is. It's what you need to read this thread ! Just screw yer face up, say okay to the brain and yer off.

CIA (owners) is ABBA, that is cool. Love that stream from 'down-under'. Good Value. You always knew it, what else did you always know?
edit on 8-11-2021 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2021 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
So the CA Gov has been sidelined within days of taking a booster jab? You can’t make this stuff up.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Warning? From which side? Link

Not related.

I'm sure there is an explanation for this that makes it seem like it isn't what it seems.

edit on 8-11-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

i would have to go back through all of them but i’ve seen it being mentioned that some of their information has been shown to be true, not sure what stories though.

It is curious that some of the individuals in their stories have gone quiet and i don’t have connections at Gitmo to verify for me. i’ve mentioned it before that i’ve heard from a few sources that the site is run by white hats and is being used as some soft disclosure.

Disinformation is necessary and while the whole story may not be true it’s safe to say if the stories were true the main stream would never report it or shut down the source.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
So the CA Gov has been sidelined within days of taking a booster jab? You can’t make this stuff up.

Gavin Newsom is out of sight likely because he has Bell's Palsy or GBS from his booster shot

I checked into this and I’m over 90% sure that this is true (but I can’t tell you publicly about it without revealing my source) which prompted me to write this article.

Am I 100% certain? No. This is just my personal educated hypothesis piecing together the information (both from public and private sources) that I’ve gathered.

What’s your best guess?

Look, it can’t be a family emergency… He could have just done a quick video on Twitter saying that. He’s completely off the grid.

8th largest economy in the world, homeless issues, inflation, collapsed economy, 160 boats off shore waiting to unload and...... zero explanation except "people need to STFU and give him his privacy."

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Greetings from Feudal California (by Kurt Schlichter)

People often ask me why I stay in California, to which I reply, “I don’t explain myself to people – buzz off.” But if I were to explain myself to people, I would point out that despite being awash with Californians, California has beautiful weather, my family is nearby, and here I get to be part of the feudal aristocracy sucking the life from working people to fuel my extravagant lifestyle.

See, California was designed for lawyers and similar high-status low-lifes, and the beachside communities where the petty royals dwell do not experience a fraction of the hellish nightmare you see on TV. Oh, what you see is real, just not for those in the Birkenstock nobility. You see videos of hordes of hobos leaving their junkie spoor on the sidewalks and that happens, just not to the people that Prince Gavin of Newsom cares about. I don’t think he cares about me personally mind you, but he cares a lot about my ZIP code.

We had a chance to make a difference in September. We could have fired Governor Hairstyle and put in Larry Elder and tried something new.

Nope.

California used to be the state where the future happened. Now it’s where the year 1213 is happening all over again.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

twitter.com...

Newsom deputy says the California Governor could not make it to the COP26 "climate summit" because he "has young kids".

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

it’s funny how all these people are covering for all the missing people. Wasn’t it Probo that tweeted a few days ago that many people in Washington DC have been arrested and the press knows and we’re either told to not report it or were holding it back. I’m not on Twitter and can’t find the link in Telegram but i think it was him.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting how the street lights, in the main picture in your link, resemble gallows!

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This guy, J. Wilderness, on Bitchute is tracking athletes collapsing during games and races. As you might know, the number is, as this kind of thing is concerned, skyrocketing.

The video is 5 minutes long, shows headlines, most w dates and some video sad footage. Additional events are being listed under the video...nine during the past week.

Someone pointed out he had one that was from 2015 but the rest are recent.

What's Going On? Athletes Dropping Like Flies

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

A Rabbinical court in New York City ruled that “it is absolutely forbidden to administer or even to promote this (COVID-19) injection to children, adolescents, young men or women.”

The ruling, entitled Official Translation of the Halachic Delineation, came after listening to “eight hours” of extensive “testimonies from experts … in the field.” The document also referred to testimonies from “fellow Jews who suffered injuries, … and also how this injection is harmful to procreation and fertility.”

The Rabbinical ruling concluded with a condemnation of what they called an attempt to “coerce employees, etc. to receive” the jab. The court cited Leviticus 19:14, which reads: “Thou shalt not speak evil of the deaf, nor put a stumbling block before the blind … ” It is the opinion of the court that “assisting or enabling a person to violate a transgression” is how the verse should be interpreted in light of the COVID jab coercion scenario.

The court blasted any attempt to provide “verbal encouragement,” “bribes” and “verbal pressure” as examples of transgressing biblical morality.
Link

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
FYI - re Catturd2

Some info I've garnered whilst in the process of adding @Catturd2 to the spreadsheet. I had held back on this because I initially thought Catturd was what one might term "Comic relief" but I kept backups of the tweets to process at a later date (now):

The account has a very similar relationship to Il Donaldo Trumpo as the @realDonaldTrump twitter account had to the Dan Scavino twitter account - they retweet each other to ask questions or ask for permissions, and a retweet by Il Donaldo Trumpo then gives the answer/permission/denial.

As Dan Scavino's account continues to have this relationship with Il Donaldo Trumpo too, then this means that catturd2 is another key figure at this stage of the plan... I suggest that could be one of; his Chief of Staff, SecDef or.... bearing in mind DEVOLUTION continuity of government, the Chair of the FMR?

It will be a day or two before Catturd2 is fully integrated into the spreadsheet, so this is just a heads up to watch the interactions between Catturd2, Il Donaldo Trumpo and Dan Scavino.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Thanks for the info. That's what I was getting at; if they had any track record to go along with their claims. I am open minded, but have no real frame of reference with them.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I forget who posted on the racist infrastructure issue, but I actually believe it could be true. When you look at the story of places like Coney Island...yeah, a lot of ethnic repression was integrated into things like transit systems. Of course White Supremacists would miss that detail, but it very well could be fact based.

Likely the truth is someplace in the middle. Smaller overpasses with lazy arches were cheaper and look nice and conformal with the landscape. The fact it kept the busses full of Wops and Kikes out was just a bonus.

www.nycurbanism.com...
nycurbanism.com/blog/2020/7/28/robert-moses-low-parkway-bridges

edit on 8-11-2021 by FlyingFox because: I guess I should read the article.

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join