It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Welcome to the new normal...

Here they go again: ABBA to release first new album in 40 years

They will appear as avatars in concert this fall thanks to George Lucas’ special-effects company. Two songs from the new album have been released.

The forthcoming album Voyage, to be released Nov. 5, is a follow-up to 1981′s The Visitors, which until now had been the swan song of the Swedish supergroup. And a virtual version of the band will begin a series of concerts in London on May 27.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: aimlessly
I know a few pages back, I think it was this thread, where ABBA was being discussed related to Q decodes.

Listen to the song that plays as they sit down.

Video in story.

thehill.com...

ABBA

You forgot the final step...

12+21 = 33

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Anyone care to interpret this comm from Il Donaldo Trumpo, at 19:49:02 on 7th, in response to the proofs of Travis whojamaflic not stopping performance when people collapsed at Astroworld:

THIS IS THE WAY!!! EVERY LIFE MATTERS!!! WHEN SOMEONE FALLS... YOU LIFT THEM UP!!! t.co...

The 53 second video is of Linkin Park, where a performance is stopped when someone collapses. Chester Bennington then teaches the crowd "When someone falls what do we do... LIFT THEM UP!"

Is this just trolling the DS sacrifice? Or is it also trolling them about evidence White hats may have from Chester Bennington of DS p*dophilia?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Sorry to just dump news site info, but....

summit.news...
summit.news/2021/11/04/italian-institute-of-health-drastically-reduces-its-official-covid-death-toll-number/

4 November, 2021
Paul Joseph Watson

The Italian Higher Institute of Health has drastically reduced the country’s official COVID death toll number by over 97 per cent after changing the definition of a fatality to someone who died from COVID rather than with COVID.

Italian newspaper Il Tempo reports that the Institute has revised downward the number of people who have died from COVID rather than with COVID from 130,000 to under 4,000.

“Yes, you read that right. Turns out 97.1% of deaths hitherto attributed to Covid were not due directly to Covid,” writes Toby Young.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

They aren’t the only ones.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Coronavirus: Iss, in Italy the deaths ascertained so far due to Covid-19 are only two (Goog translated link)

Rome, 13 Mar 2020 19:12 - (Agenzia Nova)- The people who died from the coronavirus in Italy, who did not have other pathologies, could be only two. This is what emerges from the medical records examined so far by the Higher Institute of Health, as reported by the president of the Institute, Silvio Brusaferro, during the press conference held today at the Civil Protection in Rome.
The WHO & John Hopkins back in that time frame were reporting thousands dead.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Indeed it seems like White Team is letting things play out a bit, which is very Sun Zoo. Possibly for the purpose of gaining more evidence and to account for the Pandemic, as Barr stated. In a way, they might be surprised that Black Team actually followed through with Operation Integrity / Dark Winter.

edit on 7-11-2021 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

On that last meme montage thesis.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Curiouser and curiouser... definitely some comms going on!

Following the Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet in my last post, with 53 second video of Chester Bennington, now we have this telegram post from IET17, at 23:58:23:

Bomb threats at multiple U.S. universities, including Brown, Cornell, and Columbia, have prompted evacuations.

twitter.com...

Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington...both died within 2 months of each other from "suicide by hanging" (Wiki):

Two months after Cornell's death, on July 20, 2017, the day on what would have been Cornell's 53rd birthday, Chester Bennington, the lead vocalist of Linkin Park, also died by hanging himself. Bennington had been a close friend of Cornell's; the two had performed together on some occasions and Bennington was the godfather to Cornell's son, Christopher. Bennington also sang Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" at Cornell's funeral. Bennington's family and bandmates said he had taken Cornell's death hard. Bennington's Linkin Park bandmate Mike Shinoda said that the singer had been unable to complete a performance of the band's song "One More Light", about the death of a friend, both in rehearsals and live, when they appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! shortly after Cornell's death.

It gets weirder!

1) Il Donaldo Trumpo's video of Chester Bennington was 53 seconds... Chester "committed suicide" on his mate Chris Cornell's 53rd birthday.

2) Both sang on Carlos Santana album in 2010; "Whole Lotta Love" and "Riders on the Storm"!!!

CHESTER BENNINGTON, CHRIS CORNELL, SCOTT WEILAND Featured On New SANTANA Album (2010)

The longest-running, most successful partnership in the history of rock takes flight anew, as legendary Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame inductees Carlos Santana and Clive Davis, Chief Creative Officer of Sony Music Entertainment, collaborate on the brand new concept album, "Guitar Heaven: The Greatest Guitar Classics Of All Time", arriving in stores September 21 on Arista Records. The album was co-produced by Carlos Santana and Clive Davis with tracks produced by Matt Serletic and Howard Benson.

Working from their collective encyclopedic knowledge of rock, Carlos Santana and Clive Davis devised a list of guitar-centric titles — and then invited a Who's Who of guest vocalists to perform on every track. Singers range from Chris Cornell (on LED ZEPPELIN's "Whole Lotta Love"), Pat Monahan (on VAN HALEN's "Dance The Night Away"), Chester Bennington and Ray Manzarek (on THE DOORS' "Riders On The Storm"), Rob Thomas (on CREAM's "Sunshine Of Your Love"), Scott Weiland (on THE ROLLING STONES' "Can't You Hear Me Knockin'"), Chris Daughtry (on DEF LEPPARD's "Photograph"), Gavin Rossdale (on T. REX's "Bang A Gong") to rapper Nas (on AC/DC's "Back In Black"), veteran Joe Cocker (on JIMI HENDRIX's "Little Wing") and more.

3) Santana was originally signed to COLUMBIA records!

4) David Browne is cited twice in Chris Cornell's Wiki!

edit on 7-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: crankyoldman

That Clown World pic should be what Space X slaps on the next deep space probe. ET will take one look at it and either scratch Earth off the “exploratory map” or send the death ray and just end it now.

If they could possibly choose option 2 "Death Ray", I would prefer we just pass on making it obvious this is an Idiocracy at the moment.

edit on 7-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE with tweets from 7th:

KU V21.58 081121 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I preferred "the Electric Company" show over Sesame Street. Now that I think about it Teletubies was better if you don't like propaganda with your children's shows. The EC show was funny and I don't recall my kids being fed BS with that one.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

52 years of ABC propaganda still going strong.🤡

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

www.ksby.com...
ksby.com/news/california-news/family-issues-keep-californias-newsom-out-of-public-sight

Short and sweet....

By: Associated PressPosted at 7:33 AM, Nov 06, 2021 and last updated 10:33 AM, Nov 06, 2021
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A week after abruptly canceling plans to attend the United Nations climate summit in Scotland, California Gov. Gavin has receded from public view to deal with unspecific family obligations.

When the surprising announcement was made Oct. 29, his office said Newsom planned to participate virtually in the conference this week. But he did not. Spokesperson Erin Mellon now says he will appear virtually next week.

Newsom's last public appearance was Oct. 27, when he received a coronavirus booster shot. His office did not respond to questions Friday about what the governor has been doing this week.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I have some new art to work with...

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
someone want to explain this?

President Joe Biden said Saturday that the families of children separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border during the Trump administration should be compensated, as his Department of Justice is in settlement talks with affected families.

Raising his voice, Biden said that regardless of the circumstances, people who had their children taken from them under the Trump administration's family separation policy, meant to deter families from crossing into the U.S. illegally, should be remunerated.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't "remunerated" mean "to pay someone for services rendered"? Did he get mixed up what his words here or did he accidently spout off something he shouldn't have again?

Since this was about Biden vs Trump on their Separation Policies, I thought I would loo up "Separation" in the "Q-BANK". Weirdly it was one about Illegal Separations of Children, "The Declaration of Independence", and The children of light and darkness.

So why does Biden want to pay these people off again?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Jonathan Turley: This liberal think tank keeps popping up in Durham investigation

.....However, even in Washington’s inbred environment, the layers of connections to Brookings are remarkable in the three Durham indictments and accounts of the effort to create a Russian collusion scandal. .....

Flashback

17 Rooms

edit on 1182021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Joe must have fresh Depends on his arse, since none of the Muppets are holding their noses.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
JUST IN - DOJ AG Garland and FBI Director Wray to announce "a significant law enforcement matter" later today.

t.me...

new topics

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join