It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
FEMA promotes new app. Now includes keeping us informed about "disaster communications from space."

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This caught my eye in relation to recent thread posts on ABBA... DOJ video Oct 28th:

Deputy Attorney General Lisa O. Monaco Gives Keynote Address at ABA's 36th National Institute on White Collar Crime

Related:
Memorandum from Deputy Attorney General Lisa O. Monaco, “Corporate Crime Advisory Group and Initial Revisions to Corporate Criminal Enforcement Policies,” October 28, 2021

Deputy Attorney General Lisa O. Monaco Gives Keynote Address at ABA's 36th National Institute on White Collar Crime

edit on 9-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Any relation to Cynthia M. Monaco, a former federal prosecutor who worked with Rosenstein in the early '90s.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

No idea EtMN, but here's the 4 yr DELTAs for tomorrow, Nov 10th:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: ln25Q56n No.148871375 📁
Nov 10 2017 15:55:14 (EST)
POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.

Q

Bolded tmestamp encodes Nov 19th AND has double 5by5s!

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: ln25Q56n No.148872500 📁
Nov 10 2017 16:04:51 (EST)

Anonymous ID: rK87uAOe No.148872136 📁
Nov 10 2017 16:01:39 (EST)
Q Graphic.png

>>148871375
Q confirmed

is anything in this image wrong? i added posts from the 5th

>>148872136
Confirmed.
Correct.
Q

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
That is extremely interesting Caled. For the past 6 months, I too have felt like in my dreams, I was actually living a whole different life. My wife laughs at me but asks almost daily what I was dreaming about. Apparently I talk a lot in my sleep. Thank you for sharing that. I have felt like no one else could understand. My dreams are incredibly real. reply to: Caled

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
COP26 restoring Nephilim adoration under the invincible Cloak of Woke. Say, "Little Amal" wouldn't happen to be from the Mount Hermon region, would they?

Former leader of the Green Party @CarolineLucas meets “Little Amal”.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

3 yr DELTAs for tomorrow, Nov 10th:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.442 📁
Nov 10 2018 12:21:14 (EST)
6050f1c2ccebd48eca6919a9dfd82d7f6be18e35f7c28396c1b1605bd45d27c7.jpg

DkF49eIWwAE8VQr.jpg

Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?
Expand your thinking.
>Amount of fires in CA past 12-months?
>Amount of fires in CA past 10-years?
>Date FED funding cut off from CA as result of violation(s) of Sanctuary State/City?
>CA budget cuts past 12-months re: Fire & Prevention?
>>Reduce/eliminate dry brush clean up?
>>Reduce/eliminate tree-line clean up?
>>Reduce/eliminate fire break installation(s)?
>>Reduce/eliminate chopper fly over(s) to target 'high exposure' areas?
>>Reduce/eliminate population areas exposure & fire break safety management?
>>Reduce/eliminate use of inmates [correction facilities] for Highway clean up and dry brush removal?
What is the primary purpose of declaring a State of Emergency?
What determines the size of the FED payment to a State that has declared a State of Emergency?
What is the current debt of CA?
The More You Know…
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.443 📁
Nov 10 2018 12:44:56 (EST)
The 'Scaramucci' Play
Temp hire to remove embedded 'untrustworthy' staffers?
>Spicer
>Priebus
Temps can be very dangerous to those who are targeted.
Think Whitaker.
[NEXT WEEK]
WH [optics] must remain stable.
abcnews.go.com...📁
[Many] did not leave by choice.
[Save-Face] and promote MAGA or [be exposed].
LESS THAN 10.
Attacks occur from all directions.
Logical thinking.
Why attack a movement simply, by design, asking people to think for themselves?
CONTROL = POWER
Why are the biggest news co's in the world continuing to attack this movement?
WHY IS THE WASH POST LEADING THE ATTACKS?
WHY DO THE ATTACKS COME IN WAVES?
COORDINATED?
YOU ATTACK THOSE THE MOST WHO ARE THE BIGGEST THREAT.
[SWAMP] contains RED & BLUE.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.444 📁
Nov 10 2018 12:52:21 (EST)
[DARK] TO LIGHT
FL & AZ attempt(s) to 'steal' the election(s) — DO NOT LOOK HERE
CA shooting & Fires [same location(s)] — LOOK HERE
[NEXT WEEK]
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.445 📁
Nov 10 2018 13:04:58 (EST)
WHEN DID WH LEAKS CEASE?
Who was removed?
Sealed > Unsealed
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 5f5808 No.3835811 📁
Nov 10 2018 13:24:33 (EST)
DrqSxyLWwAIPZS8.jpg-large.jpg

Expand further.
www.tampabay.com...📁
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.446 📁
Nov 10 2018 13:56:59 (EST)
www.scribd.com...📁
We knew then.
We know now.
This time - we have Gov't control.
Boomerang Suicide.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.447 📁
Nov 10 2018 15:10:55 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
We thank you for your service, Patriot!
May God watch over you and your family for all eternity.
#SemperFi
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.448 📁
Nov 10 2018 15:24:28 (EST)
DrqdcKyXQAUw2fC.jpg-large.jpg

SHEEP NO MORE!
AMERICAN PATRIOTS UNITED.
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.449 📁
Nov 10 2018 15:36:04 (EST)
DbMgsrGU8AEibfe.jpg

News unlocks.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.450 📁
Nov 10 2018 16:01:12 (EST)
Dfza5QwV4AACu-Z.jpg

images.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Dig deeper!
Re_read drops re: Gmail + Xbox / PS comms
[There is a reason why 'directly' after the drop MS shut down their entire network to erase 'collected & stored' data]
Sometimes people need to see the future in order to save the past.
Q

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

2 yr DELTAs for Nove 10th, tomorrow = None

1 yr DELTAs for Nove 10th, tomorrow = None

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So I'm watching Parks and Recreation tonight, and I see April's mother (Rita Ludgate) played by Terri Hoyos:

parksandrecreation.fandom.com...

I was like "why is Kamala Harris on Parks and Recreation?" And then I thought "oh, actors/actresses."

Bigger:

Probably nothing. But wow.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Lies, lies, & damn Schifty lies...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Very sad News MountainLaurel, sending my thoughts for them and yourself. Elton John has written some deeply moving songs and was very close to Princess Di and also Harry. They reconciled a spat over the Royal Family at Versace's Funeral before her death. I used to have a friend that played Elton songs on Piano at pubs just out of the blue. He'd always sing this to me.

Just also stating current alignments. Sun @ 17 Degrees. Mars @ 7 and Mercury @ 6. All in Scorpio. Moon 0 Degree Aquarius between Saturn and Pluto. 03:05 UTC Wed,10th Nov. 2021. Plus Moon conjunct Venus was Mon, 8th Nov. @ 05:05 UTC. (Exactly 3000 minutes) 17-7-6. Take Care Everyone.

Ps. Gutfeld was an absolute crack up. Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
A sign of the third prong of the Dark Winter trilogy?
The Dark Winter exercise, held at Andrews AFB, Washington, DC, June 22-23

I saw this, too:

Bill Gates warns of smallpox terror attacks and urges leaders to use ‘germ games’ to prepare

From article:

"He (Gates) said that countries like the US and the UK must spend “tens of billions” to fund the research."

“I’m hoping in five years, I can write a book called, ‘We ARE ready for the next pandemic’, but it’ll take tens of billions in R&D – the US and the UK will be part of that”, he said.

“It’ll take probably about a billion a year for a pandemic Task Force at the WHO level, which is doing the surveillance and actually doing what I call ‘germ games’ where you practise.”

And since we are on the topic, I looked up small pox vaccine, because, you know, all of the info will be "updated." I learned this interesting tidbit some of you might be interested in:

Smallpox Vaccine and Eczema Don't Mix Combination Can Cause Severe, Possibly Deadly Infection

From article:
Sept. 9, 2002 -- As many as half of all Americans are poor candidates for smallpox vaccination due to a rare, but potentially fatal, skin infection caused by the vaccine, health officials report. They conclude that mass immunization against smallpox in the absence of an identified bioterrorist attack may do more harm than good.

I've had eczema since I was 4...

I wish Gates would have an unfortunate run in with a very hungry grizzly bear.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

EtMN, isn't George Clooney's wide called Amal?

The Truth About Amal Clooney's Marriage To George Clooney

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Prince Charles COP26 Climate Summit Glasgow Speech Transcript

Who or what is "HIS?"

This has been bugging me since you posted it, but finally I think I figured this out. The pope is who Chucks is talking about. look at his wording:

Here we need a vast military style campaign to marsh the strength of the global private sector, with trillions at his disposal far beyond global GDP, and with the greatest respect, beyond even the governments of the world’s leaders.

He's talking about a person that not only has trillions of dollars at his disposal, but also can control a military styled operation. The Catholic Church has fostered that type of operation, and for those who are students of history, since the Second Crusade the church really hasn't been on the level with what it actually believes. None of the people who took part of the First Crusade were ever held for killing off their own people, and the only successful Crusade was tainted when the pope demanded that the Knight in Charge of capturing Jerusalem be excommunicated for taking part in the Crusade.

While I strongly believe that P2 controls the Church, I still haven't figured out how, then it hit me that P2 doesn't control the pope, only the functionality of the Church. Religion is being used to extort people into believing that if they don't do what their faith "claims" then they will go to hell. When you read what the different Religionist doctrine say though, you see that everyone of them tell the followers that if the people don't want to believe then that is their fate to not believe. It is only those leaders of the different Religions that have been forcing wars against each other over this belief that really is contrary to what doctrine says. This leads me to believe that these leaders are using wars to provide sacrifices for a unknown religion that we are dealing with here.

Sounds stupid, I know, but lets look at historic facts and see that the modern religions are only a couple of millenniums old, while even Judaism isn't exactly what the ancient Hebrews followed. So what religion is being pushed out against the world, and why if these religions are "So at odds" as we are being lead to believe, are they now forcing a "One World Religion" on us? This religion isn't a new one but some other more ancient one. One that Catholics, Islamic, modern Jews, are being tricked into following without being aware of doing so.

If this religion is so endearing, then why hide it from us?
Why do they "need a vast military style campaign to marsh the strength of the global private sector, with trillions at his disposal far beyond global GDP, and with the greatest respect, beyond even the governments of the world’s leaders"?
Is this respect the kind of respect that a person gains through good will, or by force?
Most importantly why does this "One World Religion" need to allow a massive wiping out of the worlds population before it can be revealed?

Why is "Science's Hands" south of the waistband there?

edit on 10-11-2021 by Guyfriday because: Wanted to lighten up my post a bit while staying on topic.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Huh, did not know.

Wiki

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
New.

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join