It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Distractions in full force...

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
There's a problem with the quote in your post. The queen was not 95 in 2018, she turned 95 this year.
Second, her father set up the Commonwealth as we know it. She inherited it from her father. There was nothing in place to say that the head of the commonwealth would automatically pass to him. She didn't have to go pleading to them at all (in Australia that year). They resoundingly all voted for Charles to take over as he would be a 'constant' rather than any other head of countries as they are political and get voted out of office.

I had a feeling at the time of this meeting and shortly after it was Harri and Meghan's wedding where her veil had all the Commonwealth flowers embroidered on to it, that William would be set to take over the Monarchy (different to being King) and they would vie for Harri and Meghan to head up the Commonwealth. Seemed to make perfect sense. But then Harri and Meghan threw their toys out of the pram and messed up the long term plans.

Rainbows
Jane
PS, it has long been decided that Camilla will be called Princes Consort, just as Albert was called Prince Consort to Queen Victoria....he had to make a bit of an issue to get that title though as he didn't have one and each of their 9 children were either Prince or Princess. Back to Camilla, I understand the decision was taken at the time she decided to be called the Duchess of Cornwall Some say it has anticoagulant properties. of Princess of Wales out of respect for Diana who is the mother of the future King.

edit on pm111America/ChicagoMonday2021-11-08T13:15:42-06:0001America/Chicago11000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How about this vibe?
13.65-3 National Center for Health Statistics.
Mortality Dashboard.
Identified through Goog Books.

"The crude death rate for C-19 in all states for the 12 month period ending with Q1 2021 was 151.9 which was greater than the crude death rate of 2.1 in Q1 of 2020. [ cases per 100,00]"

Graphics show statistically significant increase in death from Q2 2019 to Q1 of 2021. It is worth looking at the graphs of people aged 20 to 40 years old [heart disease]. Consider this is happening and yet we have more people vaxed.

13.65-2 Annual Report of the Bureau of Vital Statistics www.cdc.gov...
Identified as well by Goog. Books.

They have early release data August 31, 2021.

Only 1 number not used #5.
Just for fun...

13.65-5 IP address owned by Microsoft.

Since this was OSHA and the fines relate to Covid I thought maybe there was a direct link as well as the EO.
Anyway it may be something or not but I do not like the look of the trends which confirm much of what we have suspected.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The booster shots are being given at a nearby school parking lot and the cars with lots of people were lined up with all the masked waiting impatiently for their jab. I strolled over and took a peek inside the van where the medical supplies were stored. With all the requirements about the vaccines requiring cold storage at really cold temperatures, there were just styrofoam coolers being used. Considering it was over 80 I can't see how those temperatures could be maintained.
There were just 2 attendants and sooo many cars.
I just wonder if people may be receiving vaccines that have degraded and are not as effective. Maybe the death rate and the serious side effects would be much higher. Saved in part by our own incompetency.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I hope the evidence for long-term vaccine-related complications begin reaching the public ASAP. That will decrease the number of suicides.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
The booster shots are being given at a nearby school parking lot and the cars with lots of people were lined up with all the masked waiting impatiently for their jab. I strolled over and took a peek inside the van where the medical supplies were stored. With all the requirements about the vaccines requiring cold storage at really cold temperatures, there were just styrofoam coolers being used. Considering it was over 80 I can't see how those temperatures could be maintained.
There were just 2 attendants and sooo many cars.
I just wonder if people may be receiving vaccines that have degraded and are not as effective. Maybe the death rate and the serious side effects would be much higher. Saved in part by our own incompetency.

Crazy, parking lot for a medical procedure. Insane.

Someone put forth the idea that the parasite living in stasis is why the temp is required, room temp for 6hrs and it dies. So the incompetence might be blessing. Madness.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

WHY is Chester so important

SHOWING US HOW THE SYSTEM CONTROLS US ON "BOTH SIDES"
- Manipulate news + public judgement = tool to build up, destroy, bury truth
- Search & read the blog below

IMPORTANCE OF SEEING EACH OTHER WITH HEARTS OF FLESH
- Thou shall not judge / Only God Judges = Control our Words & Actions
- Peace is the Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything (The only way)

edit on 8-11-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Reincarnated...

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Apparently there could be a fireball or sonic boom as the spacex capsule re enters the atmosphere tonight. Some would call it a sky event.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Apparently there could be a fireball or sonic boom as the spacex capsule re enters the atmosphere tonight. Some would call it a sky event.

With the way Elon has been calling them all out lately I'd be weary of something worse happening.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well, I certainly didn't see this coming.

@Meghan Walsh Is teeeveee guy John Walsh's daughter, brother of Adam Walsh the death that made John rich and famous. She is blowing it up it would seem.

One thing caught my eye, look who shows up. Laura Human Trafficker Clinton Pal Silsby.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

edit on 8-11-2021 by Justoneman because: there appears to be an error

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
originally posted by: Justoneman
I just heard Santasurfing on Rumble say the 10 days of darkness was over on the 6th. According to her source the DS had 10 days and the sealed indictments were being unsealed.

Link to SantaSurfing
Go to the 10 minute mark

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Maybe 10 days. Darnkiss. means [N]o [K]ing? #97 Nov 5 2017 18:15:25 (EST)

Camill a heartbreak: Duchess faces 'awkward' situation by taking Queen title

Speaking to the Express.co.uk, royal photographer and biographer Ian Lloyd said: "Whether she chooses to call herself that is another matter, the only thing that we have is that statement in 2005 that she would be Princess Consort.

"I think it would be regrettable if she wasn't Queen, the problem is calling her the Queen immediately after the present Queen's regin has ended would be awkward I thin

Now for the interesting part to me. The common theme is "oh, these royals are just ceremonial at this point, they have no real power that's just conspiracy talk."

In 2018, the 95-year-old monarch publicly endorsed the Prince of Wales to become the next Head of the Commonwealth, by lobbying world leaders on his behalf at the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting.

So she had to beg others to accept her dimwitted son as the King, a position which is just cosmetic, a relic, a link to the old world where everyone was overtly a slave. The mental gymnastics folks do on this whole "royal" thing is unreal to me.

Worth pondering. The Bridge Falls and shutting anything and everything down can be seen as reasonable. The UK Central Bank and more can shut down out of respect, and there will be no anger or run on the bank. After the reopening, the new system or a hybrid system can be in place. It is also a helluva distraction from Durham and Team Joe's shenanigans too, not to mention Australia, Canada and New Zealand eneMedia distractions.

edit on 8-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Whoa, no idea what's going on here but from her twit banner, this tweet.🔥

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Build Back Better means shoehorning in racism whenever you can, even if it makes absolutely zero sense to do so. Liked it better when he was on maternity leave. CLIP

Remember this entire guy's existence is owed to rigging the election for Joe, and for no other reason. He was chosen for the sole purpose to rig, and now, he's Stalin/Mao's mouthpiece because equity and gay parenting or something. Considering what Mao and Stalin did to all the gay and trans parents, this turnabout makes zero sense.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: angelchemuel

Reincarnated...

Don't let Dr Fauci see that 🤫

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I just heard Santasurfing on Rumble say the 10 days of darkness was over on the 6th. According to her source the DS had 10 days and the sealed indictments were being unsealed.

Link to SantaSurfing
Go to the 10 minute mark

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Maybe 10 days. Darnkiss. means [N]o [K]ing? #97 Nov 5 2017 18:15:25 (EST)

Camill a heartbreak: Duchess faces 'awkward' situation by taking Queen title

Speaking to the Express.co.uk, royal photographer and biographer Ian Lloyd said: "Whether she chooses to call herself that is another matter, the only thing that we have is that statement in 2005 that she would be Princess Consort.

"I think it would be regrettable if she wasn't Queen, the problem is calling her the Queen immediately after the present Queen's regin has ended would be awkward I thin

Now for the interesting part to me. The common theme is "oh, these royals are just ceremonial at this point, they have no real power that's just conspiracy talk."

In 2018, the 95-year-old monarch publicly endorsed the Prince of Wales to become the next Head of the Commonwealth, by lobbying world leaders on his behalf at the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting.

So she had to beg others to accept her dimwitted son as the King, a position which is just cosmetic, a relic, a link to the old world where everyone was overtly a slave. The mental gymnastics folks do on this whole "royal" thing is unreal to me.

Worth pondering. The Bridge Falls and shutting anything and everything down can be seen as reasonable. The UK Central Bank and more can shut down out of respect, and there will be no anger or run on the bank. After the reopening, the new system or a hybrid system can be in place. It is also a helluva distraction from Durham and Team Joe's shenanigans too, not to mention Australia, Canada and New Zealand eneMedia distractions.

Two different posts. One is "darkness" the other is "darnkess." Thought to be NK, or North Korea, but maybe not.

The London Bridge Has Fallen plan would be roughly ten working days, give or take, when the Queen is officially announced as dead. Frankly, it should be longer, so those caught under that eons old spell can shed the mind control and see that trash for what it is. She ain't my sovereign, and cannot be, because I am my own.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I scrolled down a bit reading the tweets and this one stuck out to me

Meghan Walsh
@MeghanWalsh_
·
1h
Just discussed this today...
Who's the conspiracy theorists dad?
You did a show on the Raelians/Clonaid...
You were dealing in the Bahamas before Adam, w nefarious people & things?
Adam? The players? Your role as Mob Boss in our Town? Now abusing and exploiting my & MY babies...

The Bahamas!?! Makes me think back to that girl who was disappeared some years back and all the stuff with the Dutch kid who's father was someone of importance back home. The names escape me, Natalie Smart maybe? Hopefully someone else here has better rrecall than I

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Natalee Ann Holloway missing in Aruba.

new topics

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join