It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why is "Science's Hands" south of the waistband there?

Aside from the first thought that probably comes to most; one word: Eugenics.

Regarding your other topic on the Pope/Vatican, I have a book for you. I'll post on it later.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
New.

Nice. Gotta hit the rack so I'll give it a watch.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

On that last image, the quote from the Bible is authentic, but the Nostradamus "quote" appears bogus.

Useful No-da resource, his "compleat works" --> tinyurl.com...

No mention in there of what the quote suggests.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Nice find... makes the original "Amal" tweet quite timely re Assange then?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

EtMN, isn't George Clooney's wide called Amal?

Just don't get your m's and n's confused Rel

Cheers
edit on 10-11-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: "r"

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Kind of like that infamous 9/11 prediction that made the rounds back in the day (wow that was over 20 years ago now).

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

The hands on that construct are grotesque.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The expression on "science" 's face is pervy looking.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 9th

KU V21.60 091121 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Notes
1) @catturd2 tweets added in new sheet "Catturd2 Tweets" but only holds 4661 tweets back to Aug 20th so far,
2) Catturd2 incorporated into other tabs such as "Main Decode Results", "Posts per Day Calendar", "Clock Search", "Clock Timestamp matches", etc.
3) Same automated decodes applied as for other inputs; e.g. Self-Retweets, Deltas against POTUS45/IlDonaldoTrumpo, etc.
4) Tweets for other usual accounts added up to approx 2300 Nov 9th,
5) File size up to 61Mb.

edit on 10-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Fixed it for you.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Looked up something for another thread today.

253,000+

That was the number of Chinese "students" in American universities and colleges in 2020.

Quite a few potential enemy aliens to keep an eye on should things flare in the Pacific Ocean. Funnily enough, I've heard rumors that the situation there vis-a-vis the USA and the PRC is much more tense than our useless MSM is letting on.

I wonder how one says TORA-TORA-TORA in Chinese.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a "GOOGLE" Watch the Water news item from yesterday ....

City OKs Google data centers amid secrecy, water worries November 9, 2021

.....Under the deal, Google will transfer its water rights to the city and will build up The Dalles’ water capacity, including drilling wells, building water mains and developing an aquifer to store water and increase supply during drier periods.

How much water the new data centers would use, and how much the existing ones in The Dalles have been using, remains confidential, known only to some city officials and the city council — making some residents uneasy. The city says Google considers it a trade secret, and is fighting, via a lawsuit, a public records request for the information filed by The Oregonian/OregonLive, a Portland newspaper.......

Such a strange thing to keep secret huh ...

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

"Watch The Water". Sounds familiar doesn't it.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I suppose that if normal citizens that aren't politicians (that are benefiting monetarily from the deal) find out just how much water they will be using.... they would freak out about it.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I don't really understand this. You don't use up the water while cooling a data center. You have a chilled water loop, and you cycle the same water over and over through the cooling units. In fact, dumping the water or cycling it back to the water source would be extremely costly.

Here are cooling options:

hvactechblog.com...

Once the loop is full, you don't need any additional water.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a "GOOGLE" Watch the Water news item from yesterday ....

City OKs Google data centers amid secrecy, water worries November 9, 2021

.....Under the deal, Google will transfer its water rights to the city and will build up The Dalles’ water capacity, including drilling wells, building water mains and developing an aquifer to store water and increase supply during drier periods.

How much water the new data centers would use, and how much the existing ones in The Dalles have been using, remains confidential, known only to some city officials and the city council — making some residents uneasy. The city says Google considers it a trade secret, and is fighting, via a lawsuit, a public records request for the information filed by The Oregonian/OregonLive, a Portland newspaper.......

edit on 11/10/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO G-D's PERFECT KILLING MACHINES

In honor of the day we should all shave with Ka-Bars and marry strippers

o7

Tango Mike

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Yes, this doesn't make any sense unless something else is going on. I know in my previous job we were actually told that we could not upgrade a piece of equipment that included a once through water system that we used to cool some compressors unless we installed a circulating water loop for cooling.

The city was not going to allow us to keep dumping thousands of gallons of water down the drain. It makes sense to not do this but the cost of the cooling loop was what was holding us back, but since they held our feet to the fire we had no choice. In terms of cost the payback was several years but when looking at it from an environmentally responsible standpoint it makes sense but unfortunately many people holding the checkbooks don't give a crap about being environmentally responsible when it hits the bottom line and affects stock price.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
No Quatrain exists for that.

However, Century 5 Quatrain 83 says...

Those who will have undertaken to subvert,
An unparalleled realm, powerful and invincible:
They will act through deceit, nights three to warn,
When the greatest one will read his Bible at the table.

Clearly a deep state plot against the US....

originally posted by: crankyoldman

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Maybe the water becomes radioactive for some reason...

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I remember this one, more tales from the Crypt.

The central bankers have decided that they want to get rid of cash and usher in centralized digital currencies tied to digital identities in a Chinese-style social credit system.

This is why there is a big push for vaccine passports and the sudden stripping of basic human rights for those who will not comply.

They want to track and trace every digital dollar spent, turn on and off people's spending abilities, and tie it all into modifying people's behavior to fit into their technocratic social credit system.

One must ask, who is pushing for digital currency right now? Symbolism Will be Their Downfall.

More here
t.me...
edit on 10-11-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join