It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Thought this was interesting from 17 years ago...

Project BioShield Act of 2004 [became law on 07/21/2004] - (Sec. 2) Amends the Public Health Service Act to authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services (the Secretary) to: (1) conduct and support research and development activities regarding qualified countermeasures (a drug, biological product, or device to treat, identify, or prevent harm from any biological, chemical, radiological, or nuclear agent that may cause a public health emergency affecting national security), including by entering into interagency agreements for research and development; and (2) provide that biocontaminant laboratories and specialized research facilities under such agreements shall be available to the Secretary to respond to public health emergencies affecting national security.

Amends the Public Health Service Act to allow the Director of the National Institutes of Health to act through the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) to provide grants for the modernization and construction of biomedical and behavioral research facilities. Increases the Federal share of such NIAID-funded projects.

(Sec. 3) Amends the Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002 to direct the Secretary to: (1) coordinate with the Secretary of Homeland Security to maintain the Strategic National Stockpile (a stockpile of drugs, vaccines, and medical devices and supplies to provide for the emergency health security of the United States in the event of a bioterrorist attack or other public health emergency);

Allows security countermeasures to be procured using the special reserve fund (a biodefense countermeasures appropriations account set up pursuant to this Act). Defines "security countermeasure" as a countermeasure that is either authorized for emergency use or that the Secretary determines is a priority, is necessary, and is an approved drug or a drug reasonably likely to be approved within eight years.

(2) Smallpox vaccine development.--For the purpose of carrying out subsection (b), there are authorized to be appropriated $509,000,000 for fiscal year 2002, and such sums as may be necessary for each of fiscal years 2003 through 2006.

Note: This measure has not been amended since it was passed by the Senate on May 19, 2004.

Project Bioshield

The Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness and Advancing Innovation Act of 2019 (PAHPAIA), signed into law on 24 June 2019, reauthorized Project BioShield’s Special Reserve Fund and authorized 10-year funding for product development.

Project BioShield isn’t just a funding mechanism; it’s a commitment to Americans and a commitment to our industry partners. Moving a medical countermeasure from a good idea to an FDA approved product takes a strong commitment in time, expertise, and long-term investment. Yet in implementing the Project BioShield Act, we discovered another gap: a lack of products in research and development that were advanced enough to become candidates for late-stage development and purchase through Project BioShield.

Rick A. Bright, Ph.D., BARDA Director

Project BioShield: Building a Better Medical Countermeasure Pipeline

Bruce Edwards Ivins

Source: The Baltimore Sun 07 Aug 2008 (Subscription pay)

In 2011, Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist David Willman's book on Ivins, The Mirage Man: Bruce Ivins, the Anthrax Attacks, and America's Rush to War, was published. The book details Ivins' troubled history and mental problems. Gotta make sure he stays a dead bad guy; and in 2018 Hollywood turned the book into a movie...
The Mirage Man.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Mirror
ozone

The animation above shows the evolution of ozone over the South Pole between January 1 and October 7, 2021. Notice that moderate ozone losses (orange) are apparent by late August and become even more potent (red) and widespread through September. The ozone hole reached its maximum extent on October 7, 2021, as calculated by the NASA Ozone Watch team.

Something to chew on no one is allowed to see what is going on in Antartica
(covered by ice allegedly directly beneath the ozone hole)
Newschwabenlaunde Nazi Bell
What if the ice cover is there for inter-dimensional/stellar purposes and when it melts we will realize our own inter-dimensional/stellar abilities thus the "global warming" problem to prevent it being exposed?

would be interesting to see the The Antarctica Treaty located in the actual history of the US books discussed earlier.
Any contractors wanna go scan them?
Meteorites

Restrictions

No U.S. citizen or expedition may collect meteorites in Antarctica for other than scientific research purposes.
Expeditions to Antarctica to collect meteorites must ensure that the meteorites will be properly collected, documented, handled, and curated to preserve their scientific value. Curation includes making specimens available to other scientific researchers on a timely basis, in accordance with specified procedures.
Expedition organizers must develop and implement written procedures for the collection, documentation, and curation of specimens, and must submit plans to NSF for review as described below.

Is evidence of advanced Technology scientific or to be considered science fiction and unable to search?
Also interesting funding
bgr numbers are interesting
bgr CA NY get a lot of $
bgr
A lot more
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
I noticed the thumb as soon as I saw the pic. WTH is wrong with it? It certainly looks abnormal!

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Maybe they didn't get Biden cleaned up good and he is still smelly from his earlier incident or he had another incident! There certainly is a big gap in between him and the rest of the crowd.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I laugh not because it is funny but because it is true, that and gallows humor is a thing.

Pool has a lengthy track record of this.

One could make a fortune on this type of stuff in 2022, if those folks out of business had any money that is.

2022 is the year all your friends demand to put on your tinfoil hat, it is also the year you never put it on again.

Shill, trolls, agent provocateurs somehow think none of this stuff will apply to them. They somehow think their penny a post derived moral superiority transcends the coming police state. The problem is, they are not self reflective enough, if at all, to see they overtly, with clear intent, ushered themselves into their jail cell with glee. There is a bit of time, very little, for them to change sides and follow unity to beyond.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Is there a brief video clip of these leaders lining up for this still shot? Usually there is. Joe Biden looks like he was added into the photo after it was taken.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Previous page.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
NM

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: Already stated

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ohh, sorry

My sign language skills is a bit stiff, I haven't been using It for 35-40 years, but I really don't think they are communicating anything... Alto the hand sign Merkel gives reminds me of the "pyramid (triangle) sign Illuminati uses...

SatNam

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
From GhostEzra's tegram:

Time is too short to wake up the sheep. At this point, we need to wake up the LIONS. The sheep will have to fend for themselves. We did try.

t.me...

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I laugh not because it is funny but because it is true, that and gallows humor is a thing.

Shill, trolls, agent provocateurs somehow think none of this stuff will apply to them. They somehow think their penny a post derived moral superiority transcends the coming police state. The problem is, they are not self reflective enough, if at all, to see they overtly, with clear intent, ushered themselves into their jail cell with glee. There is a bit of time, very little, for them to change sides and follow unity to beyond.

Speaking of nut jobs...

White House press Secretary Jen psaki just tested positive for covid-19.

She should have let the pope bless her.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 10/31/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
THREAD

The
@AZDemParty
has doled out thousands of dollars to Colleen Wachenfeld.

Wachenfeld was EXPOSED today posing as a
@GlennYoungkin
supporter, dressed up as a torch-bearing white supremacist to hurt Republicans.

@AZDemParty
needs to answer for this.

Is she considered an "operative" because if so the bar is at ground level. 20 years ago all involved would have gone into hiding, were it Japan all involved would be, ahem...cough cough,,, but in the US they are all still standing, literally because PEDOPHILE protectors vouched for the effort by taking credit. Yes, we live in a world were KNOWN PEDOPHILE PROTECTORS and KNOWN GRIFTERS, are the final word.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Speaking of nut jobs...

White House press Secretary Jen psaki just tested positive for covid-19.

She should have let the pope bless her.

www.foxnews.com...

We can hope.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I wish it was Q who originated that legend of what to look for.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Not sure about 100 mil, but I know there is many.

Dunno if this is normal coming from German party AFD, but damn; this lady (@AndersonAfDMdEP) is BOLD!
“In the entire history of mankind there has never been a political elite sincerely concerned about the well being of regular people. What makes any of us think that it is different now. - Christine Anderson European Parliament.”
2 min vid clip

Full clip from, MEP's stand up for our right to freedom after imposing Digital Green Certificate to enter Parliament
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Will this work?a reply to: RookQueen
Why does the story of America seem to be a tragedy
Isn't this illegal

link

edit on 10/31/2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
She is bold!.......I like her!

I posted that from GE hoping that it means that we are near the end and not still in "trying to wake people up" mode.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Well, he is speaking the truth so that works for me. I don't agree with all of Bernie's ideas but he isn't wrong about this one! I have an uncle in El Paso who is 78 and has Emphysema. He has to walk across the border (which is very difficult for a 78 yr. old with Emphysema not to mention unsafe) to get his inhalers because they were costing him $800 in the U.S. We have to do something about this problem it's insane to be letting Big Pharma get away with what they are doing and have been doing for so damn long!

I thought it was illegal but in the state we are in, laws don't seem to apply anyway!.......It's a tragedy and is a ridiculous. The elderly and terminally ill
deserve more from us than what they are getting.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm still not sure that I trust Musk but found this interesting:

Elon Musk Offers to Sell Tesla Stock to Help Battle World Hunger, But There's a Catch

The Tesla CEO noted, however, that if he were to go ahead with this $6 billion anti-hunger plan, there would have to be “open source accounting, so the public sees precisely how the money is spent.

sputniknews.c om/20211031/elon-musk-offers-to-sell-tesla-stock-to-help-battle-world-hunger-but-theres-a-catch-1090370911.html

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What do Soleimani, HRC and Biden's Asst. Health Secretary have in common?

We have another RED RING WEARER... "4-star Admiral" and Assistant Secretary for Health, Rachel Levine:

Bigger
edit on 31-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join