It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   

edit on 31-10-2021 by YippiKyAA because: add link

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Wow. Check this one out. Biden was heckled by children chanting "WE LOVE TRUMP! WE LOVE TRUMP!" πŸ˜‚

And him trying to play it off was cringe.

www.instagram.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm wondering if #4518 comes into play with these two pictures..anyone good at sign-language?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e2a8c9 No.9736150 πŸ“
Jun 24 2020 19:01:56 (EST)
WWG1WGA.png

twitter.com...πŸ“
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Could be wrong but Bidan's hands look to be signing DC, and Merkel's are forming a 5by5?

In the other picture from the G20, note that:

1) There is a space in middle front row... and Merkel looks to be missing,

2) Why were the first responders added to the G20 picture? Maybe to up the count of people? If I've counted correctly then there are 61 people in that photo which is a MIRROR of #16, which is a 4 year DELTA today:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147437247 πŸ“
Oct 31 2017 22:31:00 (EST)
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

edit on 31-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The ASL picture is missing the initial "W"

HERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

Reference chart

The second link points to a twit account that is already axed.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Rel, also note that apparently British Sign Language and American Sign Language don't use the same gestures. German is a different system as well ... could be hard to decode much from the hands of international players.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
I cannot believe this is happening. I had one job. One sentence to send out back in June that I just found out. I single handly screwed up a plan that was years in the making. I kept asking people in family and friends what's really going on bc the synchronicities have become common place. I just don't know why il donaldo would post Trump on my timeline just randomly. Maybe I am reading into it too much but I failed to delivery the one line that any ku follower dreamed. In my worst moment of eventual viral eruption of critisms to life threats. I am in a state of shock that's drowning in self hatred. Time to channel this energy into something positive that is raw with emotion.

BOO this Man

Kinda strange, but within the last 2 hours Ellen (yea, that one) liked a comment i made on a FB post.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane and Guyfriday - Cranky already posted a link on page 198 showing Brandon milling about just prior to the group photo, so it's likely not a photoshop. twitter.com...

Also, I believe FF was just making a joke about what was "going on between his legs" meaning that Brandon sh!t himself in front of everyone and maybe the other "leaders" are trying to stay away from the smell...? At least that's the way I took it.

Most of us men are actually still little boys trapped in old bodies. We still think immature jokes and farts are funny, but we can afford more expensive toys.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Former Gov Jesse Ventura goes full 'insurrection' retard on Trump.πŸ€¦β€πŸ€‘

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

It seems obvious to me, but I was referring to the incongruent railings seen "between his legs", where they do not line up top to bottom with the PShop area.

originally posted by: tallcool1
Most of us men are actually still little boys trapped in old bodies. We still think immature jokes and farts are funny, but we can afford more expensive toys.

For some reason, I assumed everyone here had photoanalysis skills.
edit on 31-10-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It say's "Here we go one we go all"

Just like that, no typos (y)

SatNam

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

I think he's referring to the misalignment of the railings between his legs.

EDIT: Just seen, it's exactly what he means.
edit on 31/10/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Oh, OK - sorry. My mistake.
I do see what you're saying, and I also see that the pic you posted really does look like a cardboard cutout or photoshop - but there is the video showing him and everyone else just prior to the photo. Either way, the whole event looks weird.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I see them as lined up, I checked with a ruler an from what I can tell they do line up and I don't see anything strange with this picutre other than the phony creature on the left
... Mabye he's rumored accident lingerd in his nose so he thaugth that he be better of a bit on the side.. LoL

SatNam

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
His left leg looks twisted up and pointing wrong.
Does this point to Joe being portrayed as a windup robot?
Some other thoughts, What if it is the vx that caused humanity to become the grays and q is the collective in the future talking to us. Perhaps if this were the case then Q no longer posting means we were successful because it no longer exists. IE a good thing.
Timeline correction, convergence.
As this is happening more and more could simply just cease to exist if there are indeed time traveling shapeshifters from the 4th dimension as the timeline changes more cease to exist their existence was stopped from happening?
Could CVD be a cover for this?

Is a work week 10 days?
10 Days of Darkness = 2 Weeks to flatten the curve.
Apologies if already thought up
Became an epiphany when posting on another thread

edit on 10/31/2021 by CrazyFox because: Epiphany moment dun dun dun

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Here's the vid clip that goes with the 'railing analysis' photo.

"Jill and I are honored to join the Mattarellas and Draghis at the G20 Summit Leaders Dinner."

twitter.com...

At right Sergio Mattarella and Super Mario Draghis central banker are the new "Giuseppi" - the Goodfellas.

Purple Revolution continues.
The Revolution will not be televised. He got the message right, but not the politics for 2020. The real revolution is not being televised.

G20 gala dinner in 16th-century Quirinale Palace in Rome:

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Mr Pool has posted 41 pictures between 02:54 GMT and 03:38 GMT.

41 = day after 40 days and 40 nights?

I'll try to post them after some sleep but they centre around:

Open
Splash/Fireworks/Sparklers
Red2 (roll of Lincoln dollars held by 2x red rubber bands)
5 by 5
Nuclear explosion/Ground zero
Solar flare
Men In Black base - entrance corridor
Corona app iOS
City of London
50g FINE GOLD 999,9
Directed Energy Weapon light beam
Bitcoins Mirrored
1000 points of light/Matrix
Amazingly happy people
Dollar cash run AM LMP+CCP
UBS
On/Off switches 1/0
Black Swan
Queens Daimler (or is it a Rolls Royce)
Champagne Cheers!
Dandelion webs/mindmap/network
Dark side of the moon
London Eye/Millenium wheel
+++ Record Unemployment Rise
Mordor volcanic eruption (Lord of the Rings)
Long and winding road straightening out (London Thames shape)

41 days? Gives us December 11 2021

Business days giving us roughly end of December depending.

The 12-21-2012 mirror date is 12-21-2021, which, would herald the "plans" or at least desires placed in 2012 arriving to be created.

The narrative seems pretty clear to me. FED, Dollars, Gold, Crypto/hybrid, Central Bank, Happy folks, Celebrations.

I myself do not see the volcano as La Palma, but more as an eruption from within, as opposed to a meteor strike.

This might help folks see the 2012 enigma. It wasn't an "end" but the completion of a cycle, upon which, a new cycle opens up out of the old. One can see by this depiction that the old is still in our collective memory, but technically behind, so the new is born of the old, that moment was a choice/creation moment that leads us here (not to scale of course).

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

It does align better than I thought.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The picture chosen for renOgade is anything but flattering.

She was at 240 following the other day, now at 242

Worth remembering, especially given a few of the images Pool posted and TIME cover putting the cardboard cutout of the Queen on the Dark Winter cover.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Medical Mafia to Orwell, hold my beer...

The American Medical Association has just released "Advancing Health Equity: A Guide to Language, Narrative and Concepts," a strange document that calls for doctors to insert progressive politics into even plain statements of fact.

THREAD Even the shills and trolls and "so what..." folks have to see this for what it is, right, I mean, right?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eriathwen

Yes, that's what #4518 says in sign language!

However, I was suggesting we used the picture from that post to analyse what the hands of Boris Johnson, Macron, Merkel and Biden were signing with their hands in the photo where Biden's weird thumb was discussed.

To save space: Cavv, yes differing sign language in different countries makes the job harder!
It's probably nothing... but could mean something!

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join