It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

So a brief story to illustrate why most folks, especially lawyers, approach things backwards. The manipulative system which we think is morally based is not. So folks often go and argue morals in a court. We've gone over the maritime vs natural etc. so folks need to know where they are and how to win.

So when cranky moved where he lives now he took the time to determine a bunch of things others don't bother with. One was to make sure I wasn't in the flight path of any airport.

After moving here the UN, yes the UN, moved the flight path over my house. Oddly, two blocks north and I'd be out of it. The tens of thousands of folks took to fight it. The worldwide movement is called "clearskies" because this has happened all over. Anywho, I followed the local efforts to get the FAA to stop the madness and knew it would have zero impact. The FAA does not care about any human being, and they got the marching orders from the UN, which the US is subservient now in many ways, agenda 21 came up short, but agenda 30 is in their sights = all sovereignty gone.

So, I kindly told those suing to sue for what will work, avoid the moral issue as the FAA has no morals and neither do the courts. I said, sue for no environmental impact report being done, as I know that there isn't one. Sure enough, the 9th agreed and force the FAA's hand. While it might not result in the changes desired, it put a foot in the door and force them to the table. Part of the issue is the FAA flat out refuses to enforce their own rules with regard to altitude, speed, sound etc.

Which brings me to my point. A word of advice going forward.

NEVER argue the talking points. NEVER! The talking points are pre-planned to create a stalemate. NEVER argue the moral ground. FFS, do people really think the system that poisons them, wages war on them, wants them to change their gender and hate their color, and taxes them to death deals in morals? Always find the weakness.

Right now trans-binary-confused-racist-climate issues are the factors in play. So to win, must fight dirty, so if it means claiming one of those topics to win on an issue wholly unrelated then do it. Hell if your adversary has TDS, well hate DJT for a few minutes to get your way.

It took me a lifetime to realize the machine laughs at morals, rights, sovereignty, etc., as such it is the worst place to argue from. Find the weakness, every system and person representing has one. On occasion it can be to be nice, offer up something out of the ordinary, in other cases it is to go for the throat.

We are at war, sadly this is the state we are in, it is important not to loose sight of the path forward and get bogged down in thinking following the rules will result in being left alone. Two weeks to flatten the curve is now 4 jabs to buy food, compliance did this.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Mr Pool posts from Oct 30th

#1 Bigger - Also = RED2 because OP = 1 line, EN = 2nd

#2 Bigger this appeared in either a Mr Pool or an Anonymous video?

#3 Bigger Bark and Pine needles of a SILVER BIRCH tree

#4 Bigger Paint splash or Anemone?

#5 Bigger

#6 Bigger

#7 Bigger RED2 and Bank Roll?

#8 Bigger[/url ]

#9 [url=https://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/kq617f45a0.jpg]Bigger

#10 Bigger

#11 Bigger

#12 Bigger

#13 Bigger

#14 Bigger

#15 Bigger

#16 Bigger

#17 Bigger

#18 Bigger

#19 Bigger

#20 Bigger

edit on 31-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: split post into 2

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 31-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, your previous post is all blank.

ETA: Ah, if I quote your post I see all the text/image filenames.🤔

ETA2: You surpassed the image threshold for a single post. Not sure what the max limit is other than trial & error.

ETA3: Max is 31 images.
edit on 31-10-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: 31

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
nvm

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Mr Pool post picture from Oct 30th - Part 2 of 2

#21 Bigger

#22 Bigger

#23 Bigger

#24 Bigger

#25 Bigger see #1329

#26 Bigger

#27 Bigger

#28 Bigger

#29 Bigger

#30 Bigger

#31 Bigger

#32 Bigger

#33 Bigger

#34 Bigger

#35 Bigger

#36 Bigger

#37 Bigger

#38 Bigger

#39 Bigger

#40 Bigger

#41 Bigger

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The Bernie Post was misplaced Will this work was my reply

Dave Rubin
@RubinReport
I try not to tweet on the weekends, but this is just spectacular.

Sorr for the confusion been in ct overload today
a reply to: RookQueen

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

SheeQ17 improved on my FETA meme!

Bigger

Either a coinkydinky... or... another indication that people DO read and use this thread.

Note that:
a) Their post was edited exactly 30 seconds later... Done in 30?
b) The timestamp points to #1927 Define Subversion... We're undermining Meta with Feta: A crumbling goat's cheese!
(Before anyone corrects me... yes, it can be made from sheep's milk too)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Too cheesy for my liking.

Focus rel.

Q.

Future proves past.

Biden.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The Real Kim Shady says the White House is lit up in GOLD as at Nov 1st, 04:11:45 GMT.

Bigger

Also... from SpecOperator17:

For those STILL looking for a sign:
On 10/31/2021...

Time since last Q post:
10 Months
3 Weeks
1 Day

10/31 - Nothing is a Coincidence

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Any idea how much focus it took to correctly load 41 pictures in correct sequence with no errors? Point taken though...

On this day, Nov 1st post DELTAs

4 Year DELTAS: #23 to #37

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147446992 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:11:52 (EST)
Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11.
Why is this relevant?
Who can be held hostage and controlled?
CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil).
Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent?
They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors.
Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147448408 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:27:03 (EST)
Any person making statements they will not be seeking re-election was put in submission. For the betterment of the country not all will be prosecuted and all will do as told. You will see more of this occur (not normal yet disregarded) and even on the D side.

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449010 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:34:11 (EST)
Follow up to last post.
Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason).
This all has meaning - everything stated. Big picture stuff - few positions allow for this direct knowledge.

Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449624 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:41:54 (EST)
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147450817 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:56:06 (EST)
Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state. Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.

#28 Trump had MI infiltrate ANTIFA and all the dissenting local govts.

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147452214 📁
Nov 1 2017 01:13:10 (EST)
Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
The pedo networks are being dismantled.
The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).
We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

#31 World stalemate

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147454631 📁
Nov 1 2017 01:44:10 (EST)
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

#34 Q Clearance Patriot / EMS

#35 POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country

#36 Focus on Flynn

#37 Fight the good fight. LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

3 Year DELTAs: #2382 to #2385

#2383 Think MSM attacks re: Q (We, the People)
#2384 Power shall be RETURNED to the PEOPLE.
#2385 Mathematically impossible or every detail planned? Today. 1 Year Ago. WWG1WGA!

2 Year DELTAs: NONE

1 Year DELTAs: NONE

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Now this is interesting from Dan Scavino via SpecOperator17:

Bigger

Bigger

Couldn't get a much clearer steer to #32 (Mirror of 23), 4 yr DELTA today, Nov 1st.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I think in terms of artifacts.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

With so many vaxxed contracting covid, it seems like certain people simply cannot resist the virus, no matter what...almost like "AIDS"

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
#35 is a 4 year delta today, Nov 1st... and it ALSO appears in 3 Year DELTA #2385:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567928 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:38 (EST)
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

a) POTUS is currently Joe Bidan, publicly at least,
b) Bidan is currently abroad in Glasgow at COP26,
c) He has 13 of his cabinet out of the country with him,
d) Is he therefore INSULATED? I.e. unable to impact or control events in the USA?

Bigger

edit on 1-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
We're undermining Meta with Feta

You actually believe that?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Almost as much as I believe you've returned to the thread to say you're KU?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
So, why post it?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Non Mordero... it's 6:40am here and I need some sleep!!

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join