It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

COP26 - Covid Carbon super spreader event.
100 private jets will attend COP26. Climate emergency they say.🤡

Biden's contribution to fighting climate change.

- 85-car motorcade in Rome
- His own 244-horsepower car "the Beast"
- Each car generates 10x the normal amount CO2
- 10,000 mile return trip on Air Force One
- 2.2 million pounds of carbon total

In case anyone isn’t aware, one of the main luxury hotels which house world leaders for COP26 had to bring in DIESEL powered generators to charge the fleet of EVs they procured specifically for the event.

There is a rumor that Greta is going to arrive at COP26 in a hemp chariot pulled by repentant oil executives.

Sir David Attenborough

The Space Weather Prediction Center has issued a Strong Geomagnetic Storm Watch for Oct. 30 through Oct. 31. This watch has been posted due to a significant solar flare and Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun that occurred in the late morning on Oct. 28. They posted a level G3 Geomagnetic Storm Watch, which is considered strong.

Power system interruptions are not likely within USA, but do expect, if you’re far enough north such as Michigan which had some spectacular Northern Lights like these previous events produced.

Mackinac Bridge, MI

A Coronal Mass Ejection should hit Earth on Saturday. The aurora is most likely across Scotland, North England and Ireland with a chance it will make it to the Midlands. UK Space Weather

A mega CME hit on COP26 in Glasgow would be bliss.

COP26 message (Humor language warning)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
We may have to get more aggressive...I don't know what that means. we're on our own. Time will tell as to what action must be taken.

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Do you think the justice system be cleaned out by 11/11/21?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Anybody consider those who are jabbed have Prince Phillip in them?

Shame this POS isn't around to be jabbed by himself.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ready for the next "outbreak" so we can all need boosters for boosters? Here it is, just in time for the winter Olympics so all the athletes can take it world-wide and justify global innoculations.

www.msn.com...
China has recorded 72 cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours, a 70% jump.
The outbreak is centered in the northeast of the country.
Health experts say the outbreak is "developing rapidly" with the virus being "severe."
China's latest COVID-19 outbreak is "developing rapidly," a health official warned, according to Reuters.

The country has seen 377 cases of COVID-19 between October 17-29, according to National Health Commission (NHC) data.

At the time of writing, China has reported 72 cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours, according to the World Health Organization, representing a 70% increase in the virus diagnosis.

This outbreak is concentrated in the northeast of the country, caused by a virus carrier arriving from abroad, the NHC said, last week.

Heihe, a city of 1.3 million people, reported 26 local cases for October 29, compared to nine on October 28 and one on October 27.

"Within the past 14 days, 14 provincial areas have reported new locally transmitted cases or asymptomatic carriers," the NHC spokesperson Mi Feng said on Saturday, Reuters reported.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Knight of the Branch Covidian Orthodoxy...

This is a soulless bot.

He deleted the tweet. Archived here.

When ideology is more important to you than your own flesh and blood.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I thought someone here might like this:

www.hourone.ai...

YOU CAN SELL YOUR FACE TO COMPANIES WHO CREATE DEEPFAKE MARKETING CLONES

Start-ups will literally buy your face and create a digital deepfake copy of it using AI to sell their products and services.

Hour One is an example of this new corporate trend. They use deepfake tech to produce AI-generated video through mash-ups of real footage. Any person can contact them and apply to join the company, as long as they’re willing to hand over the rights to their faces.

Hour One is a company that provides synthetic characters based on real-life people. They’re building up a database of what they call “characters” by taking people’s faces, creating deepfake copies of them using artificial intelligence, and producing AI-generated videos for marketing or educational purposes.

“We’ve got a queue of people that are dying to become these characters,” said Hour One’s Strategy Lead Natalie Monbiot, in a report for the MIT Technology Review.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Andiamo Brandon!

Find Biden:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Andiamo Brandon!

Find Biden:

Leader of the free world, people! Hell yeah!

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Who the heck are all the people who look like Dr's and emergency responders? What are they there for and in particular the photo op?
Am I missing something?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Kinda weird, huh? Does every leader have an assigned paramedic? And why are the paramedics taking a group photo with the G20 leaders?

Also, why does Biden look like he is photobombing the G20 summit? POTUS is expected to be front and center at events like that. And I know that is an American-centric way to look at it, but it's true. We have the strongest economy and military in the world. The US is expected to be a leader. Instead, our dumbass POTUS is standing off to the side separated by considerable distance from the rest of the G20 leaders. He seriously looks like he wasn't invited and he is photobombing the gig.

I seriously wonder if Trump may actually be there as well. Again I think back to the Vatican pulling the livefeed as the motorcade pulled in.

"Pull the feed. That's gonna be Trump getting out of that car."

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It really is the moments of comedic perfection that make this worth it for me.

In days of yore Joe would have been the comedians dream, the jokes simply write themselves. Alas, that was the old world.

Not related.

26 FDNY firehouses out of service over vaccine mandate staff shortage

The FDNY shut down 26 firehouses across the Big Apple as of 7:30 a.m. Saturday because of staff shortages caused by the vaccination mandate, The Post has learned.

Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, a Republican who represents Staten Island and Brooklyn, tweeted Saturday that five of the companies were in her district — and said it’s Hizzoner who could have blood on his hands.

“If someone dies due to a slower emergency response, it’s on Bill de Blasio and his overreaching mandates. I hope this fool fixes it ASAP!” she tweeted.

The shuttered companies included Engine55 in Lower Manhattan, Engine 234 in Crown Heights, Engine 231 in Brownsville, Ladder 128 in Long Island City and Engine 158 and Ladder 78 in Richmond on Staten Island, according to an FDNY alert sent Saturday morning.

This is a POV thing. Many are going to say this is pushback, and it is, but on the Controller side the DS goons will spin the very first "death by no show" against those who refuse the jab. They will inject Divide and Conquer by demanding regular folks attack the traitors who want freedom.

By now everyone here should be able to telegraph the spin from two weeks out.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I think I can spot Boris in the second row in front of the Japanese flag peeking over the right shoulder of whoever the rather tall man on the front row is.
Not only that, you have Macron shaking hands/reaching out with another guy in some first responder yellow suit.
Trudeau is grinning like a foolish schoolboy.
But all those masked white coats???

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: angelchemuel

Kinda weird, huh? Does every leader have an assigned paramedic? And why are the paramedics taking a group photo with the G20 leaders?

Also, why does Biden look like he is photobombing the G20 summit? POTUS is expected to be front and center at events like that. And I know that is an American-centric way to look at it, but it's true. We have the strongest economy and military in the world. The US is expected to be a leader. Instead, our dumbass POTUS is standing off to the side separated by considerable distance from the rest of the G20 leaders. He seriously looks like he wasn't invited and he is photobombing the gig.

I seriously wonder if Trump may actually be there as well. Again I think back to the Vatican pulling the livefeed as the motorcade pulled in.

"Pull the feed. That's gonna be Trump getting out of that car."

It does not appear he was there for the pic to me. The photog would have lost his/her mind over Joe skewing the framing. His tie is crooked. He could have been hella late I guess due to a diaper issue.

I stand corrected, Joe was ostracized, not shopped in. Joe Biden during the #G20RomeSummit photo session with the world leaders.

There cringe, and then there are mental health issues. CLIP

edit on 30-10-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Update on Darpabook.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
As far as I’m concerned the 'Alien Invasion' has now officially been announced. Did anyone really think there would be mother ships with lizard people jumping out? No they’ve already had their sleeper cells in place for years. And we won’t throw them out because we’re too nice.

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg explains his “Metaverse” virtual world concept, which he says is about “connecting with people.” Short vid clip

Full length youtube vid: The Metaverse and How We'll Build It Together -- Connect 2021

Covid lockdowns got people used to the idea of staying home. Right on schedule this Metaverse appears and supplies a whole new platform from which you won’t need to leave your home. Kids will fall pray to it and draw in their parents innocently enough.

"A prison for your mind"

TITANE Trailer (2021)

“I told myself 'just pretend you're doing a little show. This is a weird show, but just have fun with it’” – Agathe Rousselle, star of French body horror film @TitaneMovie.

Meta 👉 Metatron 👉 MVRS 👉 Mithras 👉 Infinite Time.

Meta = Mithra

Mithraism

Metatron

The infinity symbol represents an endless time loop. A time trap. "The Matrix." In reality infinity is an endless straight line. In this dimension it’s represented by a time loop. A glitch like a scratch on a record. That skips until the spinning stops.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Cuban exile told sons he trained Oswald, JFK’s accused assassin, at a secret CIA camp

Almost 40 years after his death following a bar brawl in Key Biscayne, Ricardo Morales, known as “Monkey” — contract CIA worker, anti-Castro militant, counter-intelligence chief for Venezuela, FBI informant and drug dealer — returned to the spotlight Thursday morning when one of his sons made a startling claim on Spanish-language radio:

Morales, a sniper instructor in the early 1960s in secret camps where Cuban exiles and others trained to invade Cuba, realized in the hours after President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas in 1963 that the accused killer, Lee Harvey Oswald, had been one of his sniper trainees.

Morales also told his two sons that two days before the assassination, his CIA handler told him and his “clean-up” team to go to Dallas for a mission. But after the tragic events, they were ordered to go back to Miami without learning what the mission was about.

Peter Kornbluh, a Cuba analyst at the National Security Archive in Washington, D.C., called on the Biden administration to release the remaining JFK assassination records and end “the speculation, conjecture and conspiracy theories that have flourished because of the secrecy surrounding these documents.”

“If we have learned anything from the Kennedy assassination,” he noted, “it is that conspiracy theories like this one spread like mold in the darkness of secrecy. Almost 60 years later, it is time for historical transparency so that the Kennedy assassination can be laid to rest.”

Ironic ^^^, as the CIA invented the term "conspiracy theory" to demean those who failed to accept that a nut with a rifle killed the president all by his lonesome. AND, they created a 60 pg manual that defined how to deal with those who refused to accept the Original Narrative (all Original Narratives must be a lie) which, not so ironically, the mind control technique is used by penny a post provocateurs to "debunk" Q.

So, in the 1960's CIA invents debunking handbook. In 2017, folks who grew up on a fast food diet from said handbook, proudly use it to debunk Q as if it was logic only germane to themselves. Telltale sign they are mind-washed from that handbook, they are ALL, to bot or person, all totally belligerent. CIA 101 = Be Belligerent Better.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

twitter.com...

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I could be funny and make a Boris Johnson Joe Biden meeting "Chair-Gate" joke, but alas I don't know if it would be funny or a prophecy.

I guess I'm a prophet. Now what are those lottery numbers.

It wasn't that long ago that the world was yelling that Trump was crapping on them as allies, now they have Biden literally crap in front of them. What a sad turn of events this President has made. Before Biden, America was the kid on the bus that everyone wanted to sit next to, and now with Biden it's that poop kid.

I don't know what makes me madder about this, the fact that Harris doesn't step in and 25A him out, or if it's the media refusing to address any of this. Thanks to all of them, America went past the funny kid with a disability to the sad kid with the disability. Hell GHWB threw up on a head of state and people still talk about that, but Biden does something, anything, and not a word.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Either a chinese sub? Or a new undersea volcano vent?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Someone posted recently about looking out for picture anomalies and strange physical attributes / prosthetics.

Probably nothing but i pulled this picture off the BBC homepage today:

I always look at the hands to look for strange gestures etc and was freaked out by Biden's thumb. Surely that's not normal?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I could be funny and make a Boris Johnson Joe Biden meeting "Chair-Gate" joke, but alas I don't know if it would be funny or a prophecy.

I guess I'm a prophet. Now what are those lottery numbers.

It wasn't that long ago that the world was yelling that Trump was crapping on them as allies, now they have Biden literally crap in front of them. What a sad turn of events this President has made. Before Biden, America was the kid on the bus that everyone wanted to sit next to, and now with Biden it's that poop kid.

I don't know what makes me madder about this, the fact that Harris doesn't step in and 25A him out, or if it's the media refusing to address any of this. Thanks to all of them, America went past the funny kid with a disability to the sad kid with the disability. Hell GHWB threw up on a head of state and people still talk about that, but Biden does something, anything, and not a word.

They're actually in a very tough situation regarding Harris and the 25th.
1) I don't think she would be allowed to step in because she isn't a natural citizen, having grown up in Canada.
2) If they tried to do this they would lose their tie breaking vote in the Senate. She would have to nominate a VP and that VP would need approval from a now gridlocked Senate. 😂
edit on 30-10-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join