It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I wasn't baiting you. You posted what you did and I asked you if you thought what you posted was true.

I honestly don't think it is and you replied with something that made it seem like you agreed so, I asked why you posted it in the first place.

Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Erm....that's NOT a Silver Birch tree. Silver Birch is not a conifer, it's a deciduous tree.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
As my lawyer once told me "Principles don't win cases"
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Erm....that's NOT a Silver Birch tree. Silver Birch is not a conifer, it's a deciduous tree.
Rainbows
Jane

And beautiful trees they are. I've one on my lot that is a real autumn flamer at the moment.

One of the sacred trees of the Celts IIRC.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Yes it is and in my top 3 trees

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: tallcool1

I think he's referring to the misalignment of the railings between his legs.

EDIT: Just seen, it's exactly what he means.

I believe we have an optical illusion here on the Biden possible photo shop.

I just put a straight edge on the screen here to view the two railings between his legs and they both aligned. Maybe just a cardboard stand in is what I thought it seemed from one angle??

edit on 1-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
just a Q uick mention
Curious lunar timing
11 3
What Is A Wet Moon Or “Cheshire Moon”

....When To See The Smiling Moon

In the evenings during the spring (March, April, May), and in the mornings during the fall (September, October, November), for “temperate” (mid-northern) latitudes, the crescent Moon is oriented in such a manner so as to resemble a “smile” or “boat” with the “horns,” or “cusps,” of the crescent pointing straight up. This is the so-called “wet Moon” because it appears that the Moon is holding water. This Moon is also known as a “Cheshire Moon” because it looks very much like the smile of the Cheshire Cat in Lewis Carroll’s story about Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.

Godspeed

edit on 1112021 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

I'm still not sure that I trust Musk but found this interesting:

Elon Musk Offers to Sell Tesla Stock to Help Battle World Hunger, But There's a Catch

The Tesla CEO noted, however, that if he were to go ahead with this $6 billion anti-hunger plan, there would have to be “open source accounting, so the public sees precisely how the money is spent.

sputniknews.c om/20211031/elon-musk-offers-to-sell-tesla-stock-to-help-battle-world-hunger-but-theres-a-catch-1090370911.html

"See precisely where the money is spent" How dare he expect accountability??!? Well, I am glad he does. He may not win a race but he is our horse on a lot of good ideas. I may not appreciate all of his positions but he makes a lot of good points over time for which I do agree.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel, any idea what tree it is then?

Or is it silver birch bark with some pine leaves resting on top? Like a christmas decoration?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I want to say I believe in you too!

Not just you Dash but like the meme, I believe there are some really good people working to make this situation better.

originally posted by: dashen

Too cheesy for my liking.

Focus rel.

Q.

Future proves past.

Biden.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It was a throw away line to add some humour to the post... a bit like if I were to put "Batman's coming to the rescue".

Doesn't mean Batman ISN'T coming to the rescue, but the probabilities are against it.

Same could be said of my retort... doesn't mean you aren't KU, but the probabilities are against it.

I highlighted the FETA repost because of the odd 30 second edit and the timestamp link to #1927 define subversion. This does indicate a possibility that the meme has been picked up by someone "on team" to make more use of in the Information War. Reputational liability is a pretty important variable when one is changing a company's marketing and strategy.

As always, time will tell.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'd go with #2 Rel
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: angelchemuel

angelchemuel, any idea what tree it is then?

Or is it silver birch bark with some pine leaves resting on top? Like a christmas decoration?

On looking at the photo again, I'd say the tree is "unidentified". The light portions are not bark, they are the trunk of the tree. The bark is the dark grey bits. So, not a silver birch. May be from the conifer the sprigs are from.

I note as well the red-colored letters spell "BOLD" if read counter-clockwise.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

UPDATED: #916 now has more references to Gold/Silver Actuarial Valuation and Fed Reserve FRAUD!

Cavv, your "flaming red" comment about your Silver Birch tree hit a note with me... Is the tree in #3106 possibly depicting a silver birch?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 893044 No.5743604 📁
Mar 17 2019 20:19:56 (EST)
23837211-288-k542222.jpg

If it IS, then that raises some symbolism to consider:

a) The red/yellow leaves symbolise GOLD but they drop away to leave only the SILVER barked trunk?

To develop this a little further:

b) GOLD appears in 14 posts
c) SILVER DOES NOT APPEAR on the post map at all!

d) There is only 1 letter difference between ISRAEL and SILVER.
The different letters give AV = Actuarial Value,

e) So let's take another look at #916

Bigger

Sources:
30 Pieces of Gold or Silver
22 karat GOLD is 91.6% pure

edit on 1-11-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Rel, the bark on silver birches varies in intensity of whiteness depending on the species, but in that image, it looks too dark to be a silver birch. That might be a young oak?

ETA: the "flaming tree" image is cropped from a wider image called "Heaven and Hell" that dates from at least 2008.

Cheers
edit on 1-11-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Always thought Dark Matter was BS myself, nothing more than a mathematical construct to balance equations.

Our concept of gravity and it's relationship with mass didn't work at galactic scales so we invented matter and energy on a blackboard without a single observation or measurement.

In theory, dark matter isn't so far-fetched. It's just matter which doesn't emit visible light (or any other form of detectable energy). In the vastness of space, such matter would be very hard to spot. What *is* far-fetched, however, is the idea that dark matter forms 90% of the matter in the universe. Or anything remotely close to that. Consider that the Sun forms 99.8% of the matter in our solar system, which means that every planet, moon, asteroid, Kuiper Belt Object, comet, etc lumped together is only 0.2% of our solar system's mass! (Stars are just that huge.)

Dark Energy is totally the modern version of ether. In the early days of science, the leading minds believed that light waves couldn't propagate though a vacuum. But light clearly could do so -- it gets from the Sun to Earth, after all -- so they postulated that there must exist a mysterious, undetectable form of matter that permeates the universe, which light waves used to propagate. They called this substance "ether." Today, we know that electromagnetic energy doesn't need any form of matter to propagate, so the idea of ether has been discarded.

Dark Energy fills exactly the same role in science today. Nobody knows what sort of properties it might have, but it's postulated to exist because it's needed to make our scientific models work. I'm sure that, in time, it will be discovered that gravity simply doesn't work the way we think it does at cosmic scales, and the idea of Dark Energy will be discarded. Consider: the field of Quantum Physics exists because our "regular" physical laws simply don't seem to work at the sub-atomic scale.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Andiamo Brandon!

Find Biden:

Leader of the free world, people! Hell yeah!

So, the rumor is that Biden's Depends leaked during his visit with the pope?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

"It's just matter which doesn't emit visible light (or any other form of detectable energy)"

So, as i said it's complete BS and only exists to balance equations.

edit on 1/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Now this is interesting from Dan Scavino via SpecOperator17:

Bigger

Bigger

Couldn't get a much clearer steer to #32 (Mirror of 23), 4 yr DELTA today, Nov 1st.

Note the bottom of the tweet sig, which he doesn't seem to do often. "Brandons on the beach" not "brandon's (is)" but Brandons, as in multiple.

Beach = gitmo?

also absence of ' or the hook/bait.

The only other recent tweet with a sig is the previous "from Truist Park" while at the game.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I am reasonably sure that quite a few people are reading this thread! I have seen several images that originated from here but haven't shared them because I don't want to get griped at for wasting space or not talking about the things pertaining to KU........

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join