It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

I could be funny and make a Boris Johnson Joe Biden meeting "Chair-Gate" joke, but alas I don't know if it would be funny or a prophecy.

I guess I'm a prophet. Now what are those lottery numbers.

It wasn't that long ago that the world was yelling that Trump was crapping on them as allies, now they have Biden literally crap in front of them. What a sad turn of events this President has made. Before Biden, America was the kid on the bus that everyone wanted to sit next to, and now with Biden it's that poop kid.

I don't know what makes me madder about this, the fact that Harris doesn't step in and 25A him out, or if it's the media refusing to address any of this. Thanks to all of them, America went past the funny kid with a disability to the sad kid with the disability. Hell GHWB threw up on a head of state and people still talk about that, but Biden does something, anything, and not a word.

I don't think it matters at this point since neither of them are running the country, other than into the ground.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Did hillary get arrested today or not?

Who's prediction came true today?

Are you even allowed to admit that the decodes are wrong?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Well since it wasn't one of us that did that particular decode, then it really doesn't matter. The point behind that "Hillary Arrested" was more about seeing if the person who did that decode could be viewed as a possible trustable source.

Though as I stated:

***EDITED OUT NOT IMPORTANT PART***

I predict that if she is or isn't it doesn't matter since the media most likely won't report on that story anyways. Look how fast Biden's "Poop-Gate" vanished, or how quickly Bill Clinton's "Hospital-Gate" disappeared, whatever happened to the files off of Hunters computer, or why is this new allegation of Cuomo sexually harassing a woman barely a blip?

***STATED ABOVE ABOUT EDIT***

If she was arrested, do you think it would be reported, or just covered up?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That's a cool website!

Thought this was from Babylon Bee...2016 but first I heard of it...

Researchers name new parasite after Barack Obama

For those who believe that politicians are parasites comes a form of vindication today. In the Journal of Parasitology, a new species of parasite has entered the scientific taxonomy: Baracktrema obamai.

In addition to parasites, Obama has been the inspiration behind the naming of a trapdoor spider, a lichen, a brightly colored fish and an ancient lizard named “Obamadon.”

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I cannot believe this is happening. I had one job. One sentence to send out back in June that I just found out. I single handly screwed up a plan that was years in the making. I kept asking people in family and friends what's really going on bc the synchronicities have become common place. I just don't know why il donaldo would post Trump on my timeline just randomly. Maybe I am reading into it too much but I failed to delivery the one line that any ku follower dreamed. In my worst moment of eventual viral eruption of critisms to life threats. I am in a state of shock that's drowning in self hatred. Time to channel this energy into something positive that is raw with emotion.

BOO this Man

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Why are you asking me? I didn't make any predictions. You know, there is a tab at the top of the screen that you can use to make an empty reply to the thread. I have no clue why you would be asking me these questions in particular.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Why are you asking me? I didn't make any predictions. You know, there is a tab at the top of the screen that you can use to make an empty reply to the thread. I have no clue why you would be asking me these questions in particular.

It’s all your fault! Own it!

Did you arrest her or not?

Sarcasm

edit on 30-10-2021 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

It’s all your fault! Own it!

Did you arrest her or not?

Sarcasm

😂

They're lashing out.

_______________17

Babylon Bee knocked this one out of the park.

Youngkin Keeps Lincoln Project Away by Holding Rally Within 500 Feet of a School

babylonbee.com...

Lol

Our job was to meme. And the work has never been easier. I don't know how these people can still deny Q. It's pretty freakin' obvious what's going on. 😂

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The most obvious upcoming FF would be tanker-related, in order to increase regulation and further reduce supply....since pipelines are shutdown or easily attacked.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Fail.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Mr Pool has posted 41 pictures between 02:54 GMT and 03:38 GMT.

41 = day after 40 days and 40 nights?

I'll try to post them after some sleep but they centre around:

Open
Splash/Fireworks/Sparklers
Red2 (roll of Lincoln dollars held by 2x red rubber bands)
5 by 5
Nuclear explosion/Ground zero
Solar flare
Men In Black base - entrance corridor
Corona app iOS
City of London
50g FINE GOLD 999,9
Directed Energy Weapon light beam
Bitcoins Mirrored
1000 points of light/Matrix
Amazingly happy people
Dollar cash run AM LMP+CCP
UBS
On/Off switches 1/0
Black Swan
Queens Daimler (or is it a Rolls Royce)
Champagne Cheers!
Dandelion webs/mindmap/network
Dark side of the moon
London Eye/Millenium wheel
+++ Record Unemployment Rise
Mordor volcanic eruption (Lord of the Rings)
Long and winding road straightening out (London Thames shape)

edit on 31-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Someone posted recently about looking out for picture anomalies and strange physical attributes / prosthetics.

Probably nothing but i pulled this picture off the BBC homepage today:

I always look at the hands to look for strange gestures etc and was freaked out by Biden's thumb. Surely that's not normal?

That is very odd. It looks photo shopped in from that close up. That object next to the coat could have been something on the wall but I don't think so. The thumb had some blue from the coat bleeding in to distort the shape more than a normal bend in the thumb.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

"Fail"???

Are you saying this is a photo-shopped image of Joe inserted, or are you saying his racism is keeping him away from the big Black guy, or are you saying something else entirely?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The coat sleeve looks wierd too.

Why would you photoshop this pic tho?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm talking about what is going on between his legs.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: carewemust

I'm talking about what is going on between his legs.

Nothing's there. Maybe my monitor isn't high enough resolution. grrr.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Are you talking about his weird looking waistline, or the way his pants look either poorly tailored, or badly photoshopped?

***WARNING EPIPHANY BELOW***

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Find Biden:

originally posted by: Grenade

Hold the phone? Is this the same Joe Biden photo? Was he photoshopped into both of these pictures?

edit on 31-10-2021 by Guyfriday because: I had an epiphany

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Oh my word!
There is something very weird for sure. I thought in the G20 summit photo he looked like a cardboard cut-out stuck on the end.
His thumb isn't so unusual, my father's thumb would bend back to 90 degrees like that, something one of my daughters has inherited.
But I also notice his breast pocket in both photo's. You can see the two peaks of a folded handkerchief, but there is also a smaller 3rd peak. What are the chances of both being identical in suit, tie colour, similar stance, breast pocket etc. The only difference is you can see the bottom of his tie in the 'foursome' picture. Could there be other photo's taken at the same time and used for G20? No, because I'm pretty sure I saw a video of Joe talking and shaking hands with the black president/prime minister next to him.
Puzzled.....
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join