It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

In other news, the left is losing the black community. Q told us that once they lose the black community, it's game over.

A couple of weeks ago, I was getting premium gas for my wife's car and I was waiting for an older black fellow that was getting premium w/o alcohol for his lawn mower. As he was pumping, he commented about the prices being higher in the last 6 months. I remarked, "thank you, Joe Biden". He looked at me and said "F**k Joe Biden!". I thought to myself - DAAAMNN! I said back to him that I wished the whole Black Community felt that way, maybe we could vote the SOB out. He looked at me very intently and said "They Do".

DAAAAAMN!

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

In 1996, the CIA hired one of its veteran clandestine officers, Chase Brandon, to work directly with Hollywood studios and production companies to upgrade its image. “We’ve always been portrayed erroneously as evil and Machiavellian,” Brandon later told The Guardian. “It took us a long time to support projects that portray us in the light we want to be seen in.”

The long relationship between Affleck, a prominent Hollywood liberal, and Langley seems particularly perplexing. But the mutual admiration has paid off handsomely for all concerned. According to The Guardian, during the production of The Sum of all Fears, the 2002 Clancy thriller starring Affleck, “the agency was happy to bring its makers to Langley for a personal tour of headquarters, and to offer [the star] access to agency analysts. When filming began, [CIA liaison] Brandon was on set to advise.”

Brandon, the CIA’s man in Hollywood was also a frequent presence on the set of Alias, the TV espionage series starring Affleck’s then-wife, Jennifer Garner.

The flag-waving Tom Clancy franchise became a centerpiece of CIA propaganda in the 1990s, with a succession of actors (Alec Baldwin, Harrison Ford, and finally Ben Affleck) ...
How the CIA Hoodwinked Hollywood

From 2012:

C hase Brandon, a former CIA officer, is telling the Huffington Post that he saw a file labeled Roswell in the CIA’s Historical Intelligence Collection and that what he found inside showed him “that everything I had believed, and knew that so many other people believed had happened, truly was what occurred.” If the file contained six paper clips and a dead seagull, it probably would have confirmed everything he thought about Roswell, given that he is the author of a fiction book about ETs on Earth called “Th e Cryptos Conundrum.”

From 2008:

Heading up the office was Chase Brandon, who had served for 25 years in the agency's elite clandestine services division, as an undercover operations officer. A PR man he isn't, though he does have Hollywood connections: he's a cousin of Tommy Lee Jones.

According to his wife, Wendy, DeVore had been talking to an old friend - the CIA's Chase Brandon - about Noriega's regime and US counternarcotic programmes in Latin America. Wendy told CNN: "He had been very disturbed over some of the things that he had been finding in his research. He was researching the United States invasion of Panama...

He was travelling back to California when, at 1.15am on June 28, he called Wendy, a call she says has been excised from phone records. She told CNN she was "terribly alarmed" because he was speaking as though he were under duress. She was sure "someone was in the car with him". That was the last time Wendy DeVore heard from her husband.
An offer they couldn't refuse

Back in 2012 Larry King talks UFOs with Tom DeLonge, James Fox, and Chase Brandon via phone.
Note this was 5 years before Tom DeLonge reappeared with TTSA/CIA entertainment clowns.

Brandon worked for the CIA for 40+ years, and has overseen covert Ops in 70 countries.

No secret the CIA has been deeply embedded in Hollywood since Ian Fleming/James Bond.

Decoding Chase Brandon: CIA Entertainment Liaison

Some CIA history on Brandon dealing with big Texas oil execs and covert Ops in Latin America in this 1998 article: Left Out In The Cold

Alexander Rae Baldwin III born April 3, 1958, in Massapequa (some sources say Amityville), NY; son of Alexander Rae, Jr. (a high school social studies teacher and football coach) and Carol Newcomb (maiden name, Martineau) Baldwin.

Anyone follow the money into the Hilaria and Alec Baldwin Foundation & Amagansett Horse Rescue - Reddit post; The Baldwin Fund (Cancer/genetics); Carol M. Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund or Hilaria (Hillary) Baldwin.

Ridley Scott Says Gladiator 2 Will Be ‘Ready To Go’ After Napoleon Movie

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

I wish the camera had caught a pic of the coin handed to Francis. If I were to hand you a coin, it would seem more natural to hold it between the thumb and the index finger. But, it looked like Biden was careful to conceal it as he greased the pope's palm with it.

Cornpop style...

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

In 1996, the CIA hired one of its veteran clandestine officers, Chase Brandon, to work directly with Hollywood studios and production companies to upgrade its image. “We’ve always been portrayed erroneously as evil and Machiavellian,” Brandon later told The Guardian. “It took us a long time to support projects that portray us in the light we want to be seen in.”

The director Sam Fuller said that when he was making films that Hoover approved every script that went into production. As far as I know they no longer do this, at least overtly, but then again, given mockingbird the natural order of things keeps it all in check, and, the Agencies hold the power so much of the influence moved.

There is a great scene in Mulholand Drive where the unseen influences are shown interfering with the casting of girl. When one becomes aware of both types of influences in life, the unseen whispering and the overt, things begin to make more sense - movies and well well beyond.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's an object lesson in what protected speech actually is....for anyone paying attention.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Cotton Eye Joe is teetering on a fine line. Ignoring the obvious election fraud, the vocal Brandon chants/songs, cratering ratings, Dem Party infighting, incoherent mumbling, inability to field unscripted questions.

He (his administration) is whistling past the graveyard.

Alert..Big new false flag terrorist threat is topping the msm news right now.

They're talking about a threat from ISIS against malls in Northern Virginia. If people can't see through this crap they're idiots. The Virginia governor's race took a sharp turn against the Democrats recently and then they got caught out in the tiki hoax today, so things are looking really bad for Democrats in Virginia right now. So, I suppose it's time for a false flag. The thinking here is that people are reluctant to change when there is an ongoing threat to their safety.

This needs to be addressed. The FBI considers this a "credible threat." Of course, the FBI also investigated a garage pull as a possible "noose" at a nascar race. So who GAF what they think.

Do you think the FBI will find a suspicious brown ticking package this coming Monday? This time outside a voting location in a Republican section of Virginia?

Since most Democrats have likely voted by mail already, keeping Republicans at home on Tuesday may be what the FBI, in coordination with CBS News, may trying to pull off.

edit on 10/29/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
That's the Halloween spirit! Thank-you!!

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
twitter.com...

You know how all Cyber Network Operators look the same...

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Trillion dollar coin?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
New Mr Pooll at 03:15:23 on 10/30/21 has intriguing reply:

Bigger

1) The post is an 8 second gif of an atomic explosion,

2) It has now appeared 3 times:
Aug 16th 18:27:17 2 seconds long
gap of 34 days, 11 hours, 31 minutes to...

Sep 20th 05:59:?? ? seconds long (Twitter only, @1127_113Mr_Pool deleted account)
gap of 39 days to...

Oct 30th 03:15:23 8 seconds long

2) The 7th reply by Thunder Baller was this Hal Turner article:

Two U.S. "SeaWolf" Fast-Attack Subs, show up in San Diego, receive top secret cargos and depart port without crew disembarking!

An astonishing thing took place recently involving two United States fast-attack submarines, and what happened is an ominous sign that REAL trouble in the Pacific is much closer than any of us have been told.

On October 20, the USS Jimmy Carter, the single most advanced nuclear-propelled submarine in the US Navy, popped-up near San Diego, and headed into port.
Once it was placed at dock by two tug boats, the crew DID NOT disembark. Instead, the tarps were placed along the entire dock to prevent anyone seeing what was taking place, material-handling equipment like fork trucks, went out on the dock, then straight-job trucks with concealed cargo headed out also. Whatever the trucks were carrying was apparently loaded into the submarine.
The trucks and material-handling equipment then departed off the dock, the tarps were taken down, and the submarine was pulled away from the dock by the same two tugboats, and sent immediately back to sea!
Three days ago, on October 25, another submarine from the same class, the USS Seawolf (lead boat in its class), popped-up outside Sand Diego just like the USS Jimmy Carter five days earlier, was brought to dock by two tugboats and the entire operation that was done with the USS Jimmy Carter, was done with the Seawolf. Once whatever was loaded into the sub, the sub was towed away from the dock and put immediately back to sea. The crews never got off.
It is worth noting that both these submarines are normally based in Washington state. But travel from San Diego to Washington would add almost a full day to the travel time, and apparently whatever needed to be put on those submarines, needed to happen fast. Fast enough that travel time to Washington made a difference, and San Diego was used instead.

My former colleagues told me that things are taking place in the western Pacific Ocean (read China) that are far more serious than anything the general public is being told. In fact, they said things are so serious, the American public is quite likely to be "blind-sided" by what's coming.

They also told me that, . . . with what was loaded onto those submarines, none of them would want to be a sailor on an adversary warship, anywhere.

My question is why was the secret cargo loaded onto 2 submarines? Is this a replay of having to use atom bombs twice in WWII before Japan surrendered... but this time with China?

Worth considering the posters handle... Thunderball was a James Bond film:

The film follows Bond's mission to find two NATO atomic bombs stolen by SPECTRE, which holds the world for ransom of £100 million in diamonds under its threat to destroy an unspecified metropolis in either the United Kingdom or the United States (later revealed to be Miami).

edit on 30-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: guidedbyblake

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
This is based on gematria and a lot of research. It may be what's needed to awaken the peak majority.

It's only light.

Rennesance = rebirth of thinking

Now that is why I come here !

This is backed up on the recent documentary, Superhuman. www.superhumanfilm.com... which shows some blindfolded kids running around obstacles normally and other amazing stuff.

Imagine if this was taught in schools, or this, archive.org...

Since we are stuck in this place, least we can say is that we tried/fought as hard as we can. Perhaps most don't want to know.

It's all rather, mind blowing for those just waking up. I remember it myself, after the subliminal brainwashing subsided. There are ppl who can't bend their minds to any of it. Perhaps the tides will soon turn in our favor.

And this one to add.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, interesting bit about those subs.

The hidden 'cargo' may have been drones or other high tech ways of attacking a naval force.

Imagine a PLA-navy fleet sailing for Taiwan and suddenly the flagship staggers and sinks with terrible swiftness, taking the task force brass with it ... not good for morale. The USN may be looking for a Midway-style blow.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
What does a clone-bot sound like when they talk to at generic collective of people as if they are all three years old?

:33

33 Q Drops With "Facebook"

There is a saying among certain metaphysical groups, a wholesale change of name can rid oneself of the ills associated with that name = rebranding.

In the corporate world, a corporation can be created, where the new lives AND the old lives as a sacrificial lamb, as such, an attack on Darpabook is NOT an attack in Meta. Of course this is in the old world.

Long time readers of the thread know name changes indicate trouble with the collective's acceptance is showing up.

I can't stand Zuckerberg's eyes, the creep me the eff out.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

This along with the Scorpion , at the sea bottom, discussion a few pages back makes me think there's a connection to be made ...Red October even .... Maybe we're near an answer:action....

Flashback 2018

A 5-decade mystery: What happened to the USS Scorpion?

edit on 10302021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Speaking of submarines, what exactly did the USS Connecticut hit on 10-2-21 in the South Pacific Sea?

edit on 10/30/2021 by ZenTam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Good day to you bunch of big brained digital digging door opening perceptions and changing opinion with the old school facts. We really outnumber the masses in the U.S. I'm willing bet world wide differences aside. I had a telemarketer call me about having life insurance. Well that was an easy segue into our current Weekend at Bidans.

His whole, or rather almost full term is just one big comedic act. Then, yesterday, Kamala was trying to introduce someone and hype up the crowd. She literally sucked the air out of the entire room. She made low energy Jeb look like Tim Kurkjian, a baseball analysts on ESPN. Of course, the guy is tiny and meek. Anyways, on to the meat and potatoes.

Someone who will remain nameless until I can get permission did something where I can over talk E's original telegram channel, Silent war room. I had no idea it was happening. But with talks of scorpions and 11/11, not to mention my cyclops powers. I am being more than just followed by multi agencies. They are crawling all over telepath when one day I came across a page that was freestyling but saying they were watching me. Must have been the most boring reconnaissance ever. There is tons of other stuff but It feel like they were trying to set me up for a FF.

I used that Bumble dating app that utilizes A I. that really allows potential couples to really synch up. I don't know all the schematics, but it was multiple choice and my response would determine whatyoe of psychopath or prince charming I try to be.

Well, first three dates went great, but then we had an odd argument that was out of the blue. It felt forced and she broke up with me. However, she worked for a company called Source. It was in Gwinnett Co. but it is no longer.

She said she was also a writer and while boohooing, she said her boss is making her change the script. I feel like all sides are coming after me. I spoke to some highly ranked as well as extremely well known folks over video chat. I was speechless. I was told to just get the jab and help finish writing the ending to ku. I felt extremely bad vibes and got away. I did manage to get off writing for certain tests she was conducting. Something spike and the higher ups were immediately speaking to her most
I was too overwhelmed to think, let alone talk.

Anywho, I have gone on too long with my nonsensical tales of being gang stalked. Now, folks are saying I screwed up badly with audio and visual things that apparently quite a few folks saw. Either way, I am back in the game.

I believe that A.I has analyzed all of our communications and somehow come up with someone who needs to work on not stabbing so deep with my words, but also, I like to read words in the drops like they sound. Israel= Is real as in there were competing A.I companies. Well,.the one thing A.I. lacks is emotional intelligence. They have gotten them to where they go hmmm and the tonality is very human like. But computing I'm busy I was in a car wreck doesn't warrant a response of "We'll, it will just take 5 minutes. Even at Publix, I felt like I was helping them automize produce clerks of the future.

Sorry to just dump this on y'all. Been going through it and about gave up. You guys are my sense's. If ATS had # down, I would be about as upset as early November. Thank you all for the above and beyond service that you donate to the truth cause.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Source: The founders of the republic on immigration, naturalization and aliens [PDF]

The New Bogeyman

The official outlet for the Washington regime promptly put out an essay warning about the threat China now poses. Th point of the essay is to frame the debate over how best to wage the new cold war. One side will be dovish and seek to negotiate, while the other side will be hawkish and want to keep pace with the Chinese. The compromise will be both sides get what they want. This means jobs and cash for the army of managerial class flunkies and military contractors.

There is money to be made in the next hoax, so everyone with the dream of living in the clouds will be happy to jump on it. Conservatives will be allowed to pretend they matter again, so they love this idea. The military industrial project will get new batches of cash to buy new toys. The think tanks around DC will get cash to write papers that no one will ever read. Meanwhile the middle-class will continue to shrink, and millions of barbarians will keep pouring over the border.

edit on 30-10-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
They believe this went on in all 72 counties...

Wisconsin Election Commission Holds Meeting After Sheriff’s Dept. Launches Fraud Investigation

The Sheriff’s office suggested that this sort of conduct took place in all 72 counties of the state and believes the WEC committed a Class I Felony.

On Friday, the Wisconsin Election Commission held an emergency meeting.

The Journal Times reported:

The Wisconsin Elections Commission is planning an emergency meeting at 6 p.m. Thursday, about seven hours after the Racine County Sheriff’s Office began detailing allegations of alleged election fraud at a Mount Pleasant nursing home.

The RCSO alleged that fraud was committed at Ridgewood Care Center in Mount Pleasant, where eight people who had lost significant cognitive ability still cast ballots that were allegedly filled out by staff, because of policies the WEC approved that the RCSO alleges broke state election law.

resistthema instream.org/election-commission-holds-emergency-meeting-after-sherriffs-election-fraud-claims/?utm_source=telegram

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
19 states have filed a lawsuit against the Biden administration over the vaccine mandate.

All 19 states seek to block Biden’s requirement, arguing that the mandate violates federal procurement law and is an overreach of federal power. The states also argue that Biden’s vaccine mandate violates the 10th Amendment that separates the power between federal and state governments; uses federal spending to coerce the states, which is unconstitutional; and did not properly allow for 60 days of public comment.

mb.ntd.com...

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join