It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Who is Alec Baldwin? Who is Alec Baldwin REALLY?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Now we have an overt power grab by the executive branch. The "Biden administration" just told the Judicial Branch to go eff itself.

A district court judge just issued an injunction against the Biden administration ordering it to halt it's plans to fire federal employees who refuse the vaccine (good news, right
). Not so fast. The Biden administration just wrote back to that judge and told him no. They'll continue to do as they please.

Is our military going to continue to allow this a-hole to run rough shod over our constitution? Do we not have any patriots in power? Jesus Christ.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Thoughtful1

You left out the other gift Biden gave Francis. Though it was downplayed as a simple sentimental coin, that Challenge Coin has a lot of symbolic connotations, imo, and some kind of communications signal.

The coin has the Presidential Seal on the front and the insignia of the 261st Signal Brigade unit in the Delaware Army National Guard out of Smyrna, Delaware on the back.

#261 Theater Tactical Signal Brigade:

The 261st Theater Tactical Signal Brigade (TTSB) provides command and control to assigned and attached units. The 261st Signal Brigade supervises the installation, operation, and maintenance of up to 16 NODES in the theater communications system excluding the division and corps systems. The HHC, 261st Theater Tactical Signal Brigade is employed to command and control echelons above corps (EAC) tactical signal battalions, theater strategic organizations, and separate companies as required to support theater communications networks.

military.wikia.org...

(The Church of Smyrna was one of the seven churches (#2) that received a special evaluation from Jesus in the Book of Revelation btw.)

Remember, Pope Francis is a Jesuit and has been associated with the Dirty War in Argentina where he's from. IMO, he speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

QOS, how could you not mention the EXCRUCIATINGexchange regarding the coin and again the mention of Beau? FFS, the incoherent bits are buffered by endless Beau Biden lies and references. The exchange was so cringe, so embarrassing as to not to be believed as even real.

If it didn't take a plane fight that meeting would be indistinguishable from a mental patient who wandered out of the gate for day and was talking to a lamppost.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

FBI?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That really is the interesting question isn't it. I have heard from a few sources the last few days that it is rumored he was a CIA handler for Hollywood and perhaps THE CIA Handler for Hollywood. An interesting follow-up to this is if this in fact true then was the shooting a White Hat operation to frame Baldwin or was the shooting intentional for a certain situation. I don't think either scenario is out of the realm of possibility.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Now we have an overt power grab by the executive branch. The "Biden administration" just told the Judicial Branch to go eff itself.

A district court judge just issued an injunction against the Biden administration ordering it to halt it's plans to fire federal employees who refuse the vaccine (good news, right
). Not so fast. The Biden administration just wrote back to that judge and told him no. They'll continue to do as they please.

Is our military going to continue to allow this a-hole to run rough shod over our constitution? Do we not have any patriots in power? Jesus Christ.
www.foxnews.com...

If I read that right, it’s only the 20 plaintiffs that are suing. So if you put in a Religious or accommodation exemption, or flat out refused the vax and didn’t file a lawsuit, you basically are going to be hosed.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That was excruciating to watch. Joe interjects BB ever chance he gets even when it seems out of place to do so.

I wish the camera had caught a pic of the coin handed to Francis. If I were to hand you a coin, it would seem more natural to hold it between the thumb and the index finger. But, it looked like Biden was careful to conceal it as he greased the pope's palm with it.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
From the article:

"It is Plaintiffs’ burden to demonstrate impending irreparable harm…but Plaintiffs offer nothing beyond speculation to suggest that their religious exception requests will be denied and that they will be disciplined at all, much less on the first day that such discipline is theoretically possible," wrote the Biden administration in its filing Friday.

This statement is reasonable from a legal perspective. The Plaintiffs jumped the gun based on an assumption. You can't litigate something that hasn't happened yet.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So we have a possible solar flare (sky event) and a possible tsunami with la Palma (watch the water) lining up with these hrc dates and 11.3

I’m ready for another nothingburger but I can’t help but be excited

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Blackstone CEO Stephen 'Bonesman' Schwarzman opining on Clown news network, openly admitting that we are “going to end up with a real shortage of energy”...

“You’re going to get very unhappy people around the world in the emerging markets in particular but in the developed world,” “What happens then, Richard, is you’ve got real unrest. This challenges the political system and it’s all utterly unnecessary.”

The energy crisis is one reason the BlackRock boss doesn't think inflation is just a short-term problem, as the Federal Reserve and White House have argued much of this year.
"Inflation is definitely more than transitory," Fink said. "We're in a new regime."
CNN

Blackrock CEO Larry Fink: The next 1,000 billion-dollar start-ups will be in climate tech

“It is my belief that the next 1,000 unicorns — companies that have a market valuation over a billion dollars — won’t be a search engine, won’t be a media company, they’ll be businesses developing green hydrogen, green agriculture, green steel and green cement,” Fink said Monday at the Middle East Green Initiative Summit in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

“There will be eight Teslas, 10 Teslas,” Gates said in an interview that aired Wednesday as part of the virtual SOSV Climate Tech Summit. “There will be, you know, Microsoft, Google, Amazon-type companies that come out of this space.”

The ironic twist is these companies are using pension funds to finance worker oppression.

Larry Fink's 2021 letter to CEOs

BlackRock is a fiduciary to our clients, helping them invest for long-term goals. Most of the money we manage is for retirement – for individuals and pension beneficiaries like teachers, firefighters, doctors, businesspeople, and many others. It is their money we manage, not our own.

BlackRock would get into bed with the Devil himself if Fink thought he could make $$$ out of it. Nvm, that already happened.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I wondered if it was a shotgun case or rifle case.......

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: added

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Joe Biden after 75 mins of meeting with Pope "You're the famous African-American base ball player in America."

Baseball player response.

Anyone know what the yellow/gold fringe signifies on the Pope's sash?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ZoraD1994
and to add to that... 1+0+2+9+2+0+2+1= 17
Happy Q day
Love you ALL, trust yourselves and remember if not you...Who?

Cheers,
MP

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Anyone know what the yellow/gold fringe signifies on the Pope's sash?

Yes. It means "You better bring some gold with your visit".

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

That was excruciating to watch. Joe interjects BB ever chance he gets even when it seems out of place to do so.

I wish the camera had caught a pic of the coin handed to Francis. If I were to hand you a coin, it would seem more natural to hold it between the thumb and the index finger. But, it looked like Biden was careful to conceal it as he greased the pope's palm with it.

Good point, tradition says "hold up the gift, smile, pics, shake hands."

Trillion dollar coin? Weird talk about paying off some aspect debt using the marker, maybe Pope has been paid off and can now STFU about everything?

Then again, sending Fake Joe as an emissary pretty much assures us it was fake not matter what.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Audit the vindman. I want receipts. I want to know exactly how many bots and which human beings "follow" this guy, and I want them under a hot lamp in a stuffy room answering why, in great detail, THIS GUY is a must follow.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That clip was unbelievable. 😂
That has to be an actor. He is saying the most outlandish things someone could think of to say when meeting someone like the Pope. Making a mockery of the office of the President.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Well, maybe as it was once noted he is a White Hat Double, maybe his marching orders were, "make a mockery of the office, make it look like you are losing your marbles, so we can remove you later."
If I was the junta, I would do that, just to twist the thumbscrews into the dark hats.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
President Trump says two RINO down.. 8 to go.

m.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Cotton Eye Joe is teetering on a fine line. Ignoring the obvious election fraud, the vocal Brandon chants/songs, cratering ratings, Dem Party infighting, incoherent mumbling, inability to field unscripted questions.

He (his administration) is whistling past the graveyard.

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join