It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Nationwide push to have kids in masks, but not adults, and primarily and indoctrination camp. Check. Nationwide pushy to jab kids with an experimental gene altering concoction not one single person pushing for knows what it does. Check.

Funny pattern.

Tell this isn't population reduction/transformation.
edit on 26-10-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I know this is off topic but I have to ask...is anybody else feeling like divine justice has been served with the Atlanta and Houston World Series match up?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I agree on all you said about Nate. He could be something or he could be nothing, We will see....
I don't have the digging urge on ClintonCide either. I will watch and read posts if they continue posting......I have not seen the name of the person that CC was referring to in the link to the WordPress that was posted but thought some of you guys and gals might recognize the person on the WordPress. I'm basically just checking to see if the WP dude was significant.
The 251 link will not pull up for me for some reason. It takes me to the quanonpub page but the page is blank.....

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Hi Yig. I am glad you are feeling better and have returned to the thread! I'm moving on the Full Rollout!

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: crankyoldman

That actor on the bike playing Joe Biden actually looks like Jim Carey this time. The smile is very similar.

Although Jim Carey, even though he's been a popular choice, has not been on my list of possible candidates until now. My reasoning was that Carey was a huge Trump hater.

No "hollywood" actor is involved in this. Not only is it risky, it isn't needed. Interesting film you might like "the devil's double" about Uday's body double in Iraq, they've been around for ages, more recently cloned versions. IIRC, it was about two years ago no more clone renewals were to be allowed on Earth, hence the half life public decay of destiny Joe.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Adding salt...FDA panel votes 17-0 to endorse CV19 vaccines for kids 5-11 years old in the US.🙄👎

Anne Barnhardt has a good post...

On Why Diabolical Narcissists in the Deep State WANT To Get Caught, Consciously WANT You to See Their Egregious Vote Fraud and Covidic Crimes Against Humanity.

The hideous truth is that Diabolical Narcissists / sociopaths / psychopaths have no interest in repentance, reform or apologies. DNs define themselves by, and their entire warped psycho-spiritual existence revolves around, the notion that they are superior, a separate caste, distinct from and above other human beings. They are “the elite”. They are “oligarchs”. They are a “nouveau-aristocracy”. One of the main ways that this psycho-spiritual psychosis expresses itself is in terms of the law, and the Rule of Law. Hence the wildly disproportionate numbers of these demoniacs in government.

DNs, because they define themselves as “elite”, need a metric against which to measure and quantify their “eliteness”. That metric is The Law, specifically the extent to which The LAW DOES NOT APPLY TO THEM.

Continued at Anne Barnhardt

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
This is based on gematria and a lot of research. It may be what's needed to awaken the peak majority.

It's only light.

Rennesance = rebirth of thinking

Now that is why I come here !

This is backed up on the recent documentary, Superhuman. www.superhumanfilm.com... which shows some blindfolded kids running around obstacles normally and other amazing stuff.

Imagine if this was taught in schools, or this, archive.org...

Since we are stuck in this place, least we can say is that we tried/fought as hard as we can. Perhaps most don't want to know.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This was posted to Twitter Here

I can't recall if it was just a POTUS Tweet at the time or if Q pointed to it directly. Either way you gotta admit, pretty interesting to say the least, timing and all. We have a proof here?

edit on 10/26/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, a few thoughts to kick around.

Foundation: Team Joe did not repeal two EO's, Asset Seizure Trafficking and Election Interference Seizure.

So we assume that part of the background issues in the countries that were caught Election Interfering, Canada etc. is that their assets were seized by the treasury and or stock exchange/SEC (I posted this earlier).

Round about the time the election stuff came into play, the Ripple/XRP lawsuit with the SEC occurred, which seems to be what Pool is pointing to in many posts and the impending Crypto Central Bank changeover.

To add the twist. Countries are listed with the SEC, and of course on and through the stock exchange in all sorts of corporate formats. Could this be factoring into the "lawsuit" and the clarity going on behind the scenes? Does the SEC need to clarify who can do what with Crypto in what country that wishes to be listed?

Are we needing to factor in, assets seized, assets now allocated for compensation, and who owns what after it all falls out. One argument to be made with the ships offshore is China isn't getting paid, and is losing tons (pun) of money while they sit (also the US loses on the tariffs).

I ask, or will as Pool to clarify for us if possible, if these SEC listings are key part of the equation.

If so, unraveling this financial control system gordian knot is impossible to see from the outside as it includes too many moving pieces. Worth remembering, even recently DJT pointed out China needs to pay up for the damage, is he hinting the are, but within the knot we are unraveling?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
This was posted to Twitter HERE[/url

I can't recall if it was just a POTUS Tweet at the time or if Q pointed to it directly. Either way you gotta admit, pretty interesting to say the least, timing and all. We have a proof here?

Think you may be onto something with this since it's a beagle in the picture. Of course, they are denying it.

www.independent.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">beaglesbeagles
ed it on 26-10-2021 by igloo because: (no reason given)

Don't know why I keep screwing this post up but I didn't see the tweet link so yeah, it's obvious.
edit on 26-10-2021 by igloo because: so many mistakes

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Think "pneumatic tube systems that most think are only used by banks."

I learned a LOT from this dig rollout and was very intrigued with it. Who knew those tube systems could get a LOT bigger?

I highly recommend reading The FULL ROLLOUT

I don't think you will be disappointed as it opens many more doors of possibilities to consider.

Had a flashback to The Sea of Tranquility Guidestones... high-tech Hall of Records on the Moon...

In their fantasy adventures they may have be planning for pneumatic tube systems through the Moon's network of lava tubes. And the Space czars are planing for a nuclear reactor on the Moon...

Memorandum on the National Strategy for Space Nuclear Power and Propulsion (Space Policy Directive-6) Issued on: December 16, 2020.

This was posted to Twitter Here

Reading in between the lines:
"This section does not apply with regard to any conduct, or a visual depiction of that conduct, that is-
(D) medical or scientific research."

Interesting how that bill had 216 Dems co-sponsor it.

It's almost like a slap in the face from Dr. Doom. John Wick is coming for Fauci.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

I do believe we have another dog comm. Maybe the Great Dane of dog comm's. It almost seems like the meme is a taunt at this point. The look on Trumps face...

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Link

Related not related.

Multifactor. Multi Mirrored.

What or who is Huma hiding. Looks like a betrayal confrontation coming.
edit on 26-10-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I have looked deeply into both Astrology and The Mayan Wavespell Calendar over the past 5 years. The reason I did this was purely based on the phenomenon of Synchronicity. One of the best books I have read was "137: Jung, Pauli, and the Pursuit of a Scientific Obsession" by Arthur I. Miller. It wasn't maths infused like I thought it would be. It goes into Jung psycho-analysing Pauli's Dreams in connection to this number. Jung also was into Astrology but the more I have studied both systems, the Mayan Wavespell does seem to have more Synchronisation. I know Kiwi here has also talked about it so he may have more info too. I know a lady who swears by the Wavespell and was an astrologer for more than 10 years before converting to this. She met Jose Arguilles years ago and she convinced me it is a better system. I myself am a White Galactic Wind.

Today Tuesday 26th Oct. is Yellow Self-Existing Warrior (Kin 56).
Affirmation
I Define in order to Question
Measuring Fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the Self-existing tone of Form
I am guided by the power of Free Will

Historical Events: Italy pardons Mehmet Ali Agca the Turkish gunman who tried to kill Pope John Paul II in 1981.
Date: 6/13/2000 AD
Elapsed: 21 Years 4 Months 14 Days
Profession: Religion

The United States War Department is established.
Date: 8/7/1789 AD
Elapsed: 232 Years 2 Months 19 Days

U.S. President Harry S. Truman announces the bombing of Hiroshima with an atomic bomb while returning from the Potsdam Conference aboard the heavy cruiser USS Augusta (CA-31) in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.
Date: 8/7/1945 AD
Elapsed: 76 Years 2 Months 20 Days

Francis Drake sinks the Spanish fleet in Cádiz harbor.
Date: 4/19/1587 AD
Elapsed: 434 Years 6 Months 7 Days

PS. OK so I looked at the 137 book. [MOUTH HITS FLOOR]
TABLE OF CONTENTS : Through the Looking Glass p. 233
The Mysterious Number 137 p. 247
www.booktopia.com.au...

Things are getting weird.
edit on 26-10-2021 by YippiKyAA because: add text

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: YippiKyAA
I have looked deeply into both Astrology and The Mayan Wavespell Calendar over the past 5 years. The reason I did this was purely based on the phenomenon of Synchronicity. One of the best books I have read was "137: Jung, Pauli, and the Pursuit of a Scientific Obsession" by Arthur I. Miller.
:

Have you read Number and Time by Marie Louise von Franz? She was trained by Jung and was his translator. In many ways her writing is much more accessible than his.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Do any of you guys recall getting this as a return for Kraken when it was front and center?
Also, does anyone recall any GOP or DNC senator, congressman or any other official from Tennessee that on the record talked bs about “The Kraken?” .

Kraken was the University of Tennessee’s petascale computing environment funded by the NSF and fully integrated with XSEDE formerly TeraGrid XD. Kraken was a 1.17-petaflop Cray XT5 system containing 18,816 compute sockets and more than 147 terabytes of memory. In November 2009, it was named the third fastest computer in the world.[1] In its final configuration, the XT5 system delivered in excess of 700 million CPU hours per year. The system was designed specifically for sustained application performance, scalability, reliability and incorporated key elements of the Cray Cascade system. Kraken provided the user community a sustained, high-productivity petascale resource for science and engineering applications. The NSF computer system was co-located with the National Center for Computational Sciences, home of Titan, and other major user facilities at the ORNL campus.

Link for Wiki

Link for Oak Ridge National Laboratory

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
From the 3G Livestream

Numbers:

175 is max.
180 is overflow.

If these numbers are correct ..... YIKES!

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Yep, I came across that Kraken, but don't recall off-hand any politician from Tenn mocking the name. However, there is alot of sup ercomputer rivalry within those Labs and for funding so I'm sure other state politicians mock each other and who has the fastest. Kraken was decommed back in 2014.

I was more fascinated by this Kraken version for DNA reasons.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Thanks, I don't think I have read that. It was the 137 book that got me obsessed with number really. The mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan (Born 22 Dec, 1887) and his devout Hindu religion also intigued me. The movie where Dev Patel plays him really put a light on it and the sad fact he only lived 32 years. The number 1729 is known as the Hardy–Ramanujan number after a famous visit by Hardy to see Ramanujan in hospital.

I remember once going to see him when he was ill at Putney. I had ridden in taxi cab number 1729 and remarked that the number seemed to me rather a dull one, and that I hoped it was not an unfavorable omen. "No", he replied, "it is a very interesting number; it is the smallest number expressible as the sum of two cubes in two different ways."

1729 = 1^3 + 12^3 = 9^3 + 10^3

Co-incidentally Dev Patel (4/23/90) & Alec Baldwin (4/3/1958) are both Blue Galactic Eagles Kin #255 and their affirmation is: I Harmonize in order to Create - Modeling Mind - I seal the output of vision - With the Galactic tone of Integrity - I am guided by the power of Self-Generation. Their guiding power is BLUE STORM.

In Chinese Astrology Alec Baldwin is Yang Earth Dog with affinity to Horse and Tiger but opposes Dragon.
63 Years 6 Months and 18 Days after his birth the shooting incident occurred. (23212 days total)
1/0.23212 = 4.3081164914699..
The 441 matrix which ties into Wavespell also gives one another perspective of it as well.

Nellie Bly

Elizabeth Cochrane Seaman (born Elizabeth Jane Cochran; May 5, 1864 – January 27, 1922), better known by her pen name Nellie Bly, was an American journalist, industrialist, inventor, and charity worker who was widely known for her record-breaking trip around the world in 72 days, in emulation of Jules Verne's fictional character Phileas Fogg, and an exposé in which she worked undercover to report on a mental institution from within.[1] She was a pioneer in her field and launched a new kind of investigative journalism.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 26-10-2021 by YippiKyAA because: add nelly

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join