It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

Could you check your archive.org link please, as it brings up "item can not be found"? I'm intrigued to know what it was!

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, to kick around your examination of the SEC Ripple case:

a) If countries are listed on the SEC and each of our individual "CORPORATION"/Birth Certificate trusts are "owned" by our countries... then the gordian knot actually has to unravel the ownership hierarchy of 7.7 Billion trust funds, not just 204 countries!

b) We know that UK, Italy, Germany and China, at least, were involved in election interference so that would presumably give U.S. ownership of all the land/countries that the Vatican, Commonwealth and the "Fourth Reich" own; which must be around half the earth for a start?

c) How much easier is the Gordian knot to unravel if it's only ONE thread? One snip and it can all be unravelled... If U.S. (or even just DJT himself) has managed to take ownership of all the assets/securities of all 204 countries, then has it become that one thread of string?

d) What does the SEC move TO; a listing of a mergered and reduced group of SUPER-COUNTRIES? E.g. UK, Australia and New Zealand become part of "Greater U.S."? Or alternatively does the SEC move to a listing of 7.7 Billion individual Trust Funds? If the latter then that would make the ultimate new Gordian Knot that could never be unravelled?

e) Using the same logic, does the Gordian knot of 100+ global major stock/commodity/currency exchanges have to consolidate into 1 single and global SEC exchange under guardianship of the SEC? Remember that the Revaluation is supposed to be moving all currencies to a 1 to 1 parity (I think ?), so currency Exchange Rates would no longer be a thing?

f) Lastly, consider that a large percentage of the fraud is only possible because of the COMPLEXITY of the financial system. Therefore massive SIMPLIFICATION makes it simultaneously more easy to understand, more transparent, and less manipulatable for fraud!

edit on 27-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

There were an enormous amount of bullets on this set, and we need to find out what kinds they were,” she explained. A warrant obtained by Fox News on Tuesday revealed that authorities collected ammunition and multiple firearms from the set amid their investigation – though the inventory did not specify the type of ammunition found.

r esistthemainstream.org/district-attorney-drops-info-about-gun-baldwin-was-holding-and-previews-potential-criminal-charges/?utm_source=telegram

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

RockQueen, that article, I think, proves that it WAS a White Hat False Flag?

From your link:

It’s still unclear what was loaded into the gun at the time of the shooting, and the district attorney said the authorities are focusing on ballistics to determine what was loaded into the gun, according to the times.

I presume it is "unclear what was loaded into the gun" because they couldn't find the bullet that "killed" Halyna?

As I see it, there are only 3 possible reasons for this, assuming only 1 bullet was fired:
1) It WAS a blank,
2) Halyna was wearing a bullet proof vest and the bullet was still stuck in it when she was moved into the ambulance,
3) Baldwin, or an accomplice, removed both the bullet and casing from the scene.

The 4th possibility is that there were so many fired bullets on the scene that they have not yet isolated which one has Halyna's DNA on it?
edit on 27-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
www.bbc.com...

A two-day hearing at the High Court over the extradition of Julian Assange begins on Wednesday.

The WikiLeaks founder is currently in jail in the UK, and the US government is appealing against a decision to block an extradition request.

Watch the BBC's home and legal correspondent Dominic Casciani explain how we arrived at this crunch moment.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Didn't Janet Yellen say the US would run out of money (default) on Oct 18th?

Is that temporarily delayed because of the extension vote or has 18th stretched to 27th and is about to happen?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Skada

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

DW hasn't been on the thread in a long time, but I still follow his recommendation to drink tonic water with a tablet of zinc daily.

I did get sick once, but it wasn't respiratory based. No colds, flu in the chest or whatnot since then.

Oddly, my antibody count re: coof has increased. Hopefully a sign of battles fought and won.

Cheers

Why Tonic water? I find it tastes bitter. Is it that stuff that is in grapefruit?

I would like to know before I go grab some for something other then a Gin and Tonic.

Tonic water because it has quinine in it.

Cheers

Is there a certain amount to drink to get the "right dosage"?

I think the quinine is the bitter stuff, isn't it?

Skada, not sure what "right" would be in terms of dosage. I am a man of average height and build. What I have done is drink half a glass to a full glass of tonic water with the zinc tablet.

Other things I do is a lot of vitamins C and D3. Starting with K2 as well.

Elderberry juice is also reputed to stimulate one's immune system. Taste isn't bad IMO.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Tonic water originally contained meaningful amounts of quinine, but the current flavor is watered down by a large fraction.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Again gosh, so so much goin on micro, will put a proper post together soon regards 260 sacred calendar ( any specifics wished ? ) , and Jacinda grrrr long micro story also but n but Q n co are doing things that can be seen once thysurfing brushes the mist, wee bit of an emotional wreck and doin ok considering, will attemt to keep it as Qish as poss though, brb once meditated.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
www.bbc.com...

A former close aide to Hillary Clinton has reportedly written in a new memoir how she was sexually assaulted by a US senator.

Huma Abedin said the unnamed politician pounced on her on a couch in the mid-2000s after inviting her into his home, according to the Guardian.

She says she rebuffed him as he tried to kiss her and escaped.

The claim is detailed in her new book, Both/And: A Life in Many Worlds, which is being published next week.

Ms Abedin was one of 2016 Democratic presidential nominee and former Obama-era secretary of state Mrs Clinton's most trusted aides, and was once described by her as her "second daughter".

She describes the sexual assault while recounting her work for Mrs Clinton when she was a US senator for New York between 2001-09.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
May be of interest to @Rel

twitter.com...

Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: YippiKyAA
I have looked deeply into both Astrology and The Mayan Wavespell Calendar over the past 5 years. The reason I did this was purely based on the phenomenon of Synchronicity. One of the best books I have read was "137: Jung, Pauli, and the Pursuit of a Scientific Obsession" by Arthur I. Miller. It wasn't maths infused like I thought it would be. It goes into Jung psycho-analysing Pauli's Dreams in connection to this number. Jung also was into Astrology but the more I have studied both systems, the Mayan Wavespell does seem to have more Synchronisation. I know Kiwi here has also talked about it so he may have more info too. I know a lady who swears by the Wavespell and was an astrologer for more than 10 years before converting to this. She met Jose Arguilles years ago and she convinced me it is a better system. I myself am a White Galactic Wind.

Today Tuesday 26th Oct. is Yellow Self-Existing Warrior (Kin 56).
Affirmation
I Define in order to Question
Measuring Fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the Self-existing tone of Form
I am guided by the power of Free Will

Historical Events: Italy pardons Mehmet Ali Agca the Turkish gunman who tried to kill Pope John Paul II in 1981.
Date: 6/13/2000 AD
Elapsed: 21 Years 4 Months 14 Days
Profession: Religion

The United States War Department is established.
Date: 8/7/1789 AD
Elapsed: 232 Years 2 Months 19 Days

U.S. President Harry S. Truman announces the bombing of Hiroshima with an atomic bomb while returning from the Potsdam Conference aboard the heavy cruiser USS Augusta (CA-31) in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.
Date: 8/7/1945 AD
Elapsed: 76 Years 2 Months 20 Days

Francis Drake sinks the Spanish fleet in Cádiz harbor.
Date: 4/19/1587 AD
Elapsed: 434 Years 6 Months 7 Days

PS. OK so I looked at the 137 book. [MOUTH HITS FLOOR]
TABLE OF CONTENTS : Through the Looking Glass p. 233
The Mysterious Number 137 p. 247
www.booktopia.com.au...

Things are getting weird.

Two things regarding 137 and the dual biography book. It was written by Arthur Miller...who was married to Marilyn Monroe and also wrote the play The Crucible, which was about the Salem Witch Trials.

And the number 1/137, is the Fine Structure Constant, which has been baffling scientists since around 1800ad...and which Richard Feynman thought was key to understanding how reality is constructed.

bigthink.com...

Synchronicity indeed...

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Just a few thoughts on the "Kraken"
Seattle Kraken
It's a sports team from Washington State. More importantly what else is from Washington State?
Suprised? I'm not

The appointment of Secretary of State Kim Wyman to the Biden administration is a significant promotion for the elected Republican leader, but not everyone in her party was pleased to hear of it.

Wyman announced Tuesday that she has accepted a position as Senior Election Security Lead for the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, and will be resigning her position on Nov. 19. She has served as Secretary of State for nine years, winning a third term just last year.

Why does this matter, well she was the person that allowed Homeless people to be given fake addresses multiple times so that in the city of Seattle they could vote more than once. She not only stated this but also explained that she thinks that people would use the "Honor" system. She was also the person that over saw the implementation of the Dominion voting system in this state as well.
Further reading about how Wyman links her elections:
lynnwoodtimes.com

Pidgeon claimed he has evidence that the 2020 gubernatorial election was overwhelmed with fraudulent ballots to offset a win for Culp’s opponent, Governor Jay Inslee.

A total of 4,056,454 votes were cast in the 2020 gubernatorial election in which Governor Jay Inslee won with 56.56% of the vote. Vote breakdown: Inslee – 2,294,243, Culp – 1,749,066 and write-in – 13,145. Culp lost the election by 545,177 votes.

In his 10-minute presentation, Pidgeon shared that when analyzing the Secretary of State’s database, only 3,230,733 voters that voted in the 2020 gubernatorial election were registered voters in the state of Washington – a difference of 886,161 He continued to state that the database also contained 300,000 voters that left the state, some of which voted in another state.

“Mr. Pidgeon’s claim that only 3.2 million people voted in the 2020 general election is false. Nearly 4.2 million people voted in the Nov. 3 election,” said Wyman. “No evidence has been presented to suggest that 10,000 ballots were cast for deceased voters, or 300,000 people who moved out of Washington state fraudulently voted as Mr. Pidgeon alleges.”

mynorthwest.com

The “Culp for Governor” campaign filed a lawsuit in King County Superior Court against the Washington Secretary of State asking for injunctive relief and demand for an audit of paper ballots, vote counting machines, and voting results in King, Clark, Thurston, Pierce, Kitsap, and Skagit counties.

In the weeks following the November election, Culp has been insistent about his refusal to concede to incumbent Governor Jay Inslee, adding that his campaign would take legal action over allegations of voter fraud.

Washington state Attorney General Bob Ferguson tweeted about the announcement Friday, referring to Culp’s lawsuit as “baseless.”

So just to be clear here, a woman from Washington State that oversaw the theft of the 2020 election from the people of this state is now heading to DC to be in charge of the election system for the entire country. "Kraken" in deed.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: guidedbyblake

Could you check your archive.org link please, as it brings up "item can not be found"? I'm intrigued to know what it was!

Rel - There seems to be an additional period at the end of the link. Found the 2 Hour mark explaining why/how Democracy is Evil (Though you have a right to Vote - Your rights can be voted away by others ) - Even more Evil than communism and Royalty .... very interesting thoughts .

Same link as discussed - fixed

(Message for Below)

No Problem - We are in this Together

edit on 10272021 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26182668]MetalThunder[/pos

Thanks for fixing that MT !

(no wonder that book is hard to find, at least here in UK)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

There are also many sources out there where you can make your own mixture using grapefruit and orange peels. The dosage for that is pretty small (tablespoons) but if you drink too much you will get sick.

The taste is bitter but is something you can make at home and is 100% natural and is relatively easy to make. I believe one recipe is located in one of the threads regarding covid.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
That bullet could be hard to find. Based on everything that has been admitted, it was not a blank, Halyna was not wearing a bulletproof vest, the same bullet (.44 cal) went through her and the person behind her, and it likely stuck her spinal cord because she suddenly couldn’t feel her legs. The casing was recovered from the revolver. Chances are the bullet shattered or was extremely deformed exiting. They’ll need to track the trajectory based on where Baldwin was, and the second person that got struck, and break out their metal detectors.

From your link:

It’s still unclear what was loaded into the gun at the time of the shooting, and the district attorney said the authorities are focusing on ballistics to determine what was loaded into the gun, according to the times.

I presume it is "unclear what was loaded into the gun" because they couldn't find the bullet that "killed" Halyna?

As I see it, there are only 3 possible reasons for this, assuming only 1 bullet was fired:
1) It WAS a blank,
2) Halyna was wearing a bullet proof vest and the bullet was still stuck in it when she was moved into the ambulance,
3) Baldwin, or an accomplice, removed both the bullet and casing from the scene.

The 4th possibility is that there were so many fired bullets on the scene that they have not yet isolated which one has Halyna's DNA on it?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It's been confirmed that Durham had interviewed the Clinton Foundation whistleblowers. I don't have a Twitter account so I can't follow the links in the comments for some strange reason, but the confirmation comes from the whistleblowers themselves.

I wonder if Durham's mandate was like Mueller's and if he was given the order to go after any other crimes that may arise during the course of his investigation. Because if so he hit the mother lode when he got on the Clinton Foundation.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: YippiKyAA

Just adding on to 137...

From physics (fine-structure constant - 1/137.03599913), mathematics and science, to mysticism, occultism, the Kabbalah and the Torah, the number 137 may just be the most magical and important number in the universe.

The Austrian-born quantum physics pioneer Wolfgang Pauli became fascinated with the number as well, since it figured in the mysterious intersection of relativity and quantum theory that he explored with the help of his friend, psychoanalyst Carl Jung. The scientific fixation on the fine-structure constant was such that in 1936, Nature published an article titled "The Mysterious Number 137"

Adding to the mystery, Mr. Pauli died on 15 December 1958 at the Red Cross Hospital in Zurich, Switzerland in room 137.

ATS threads:

The Secret of 42 Part π and the 33rd prime number 137.

The Tengri 137 Puzzle Was NOT Designed By Aliens and Why

Tengri 137 - Higher Contact, Artificial Intelligence or Elaborate Hoax?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

From your link:

1) It WAS a blank,

The "bullet" went through one person and impacted one other person. Bullets that are not "inside" someone are hard to find, like finding a needle in a haystack, especially because this said bullet could have fragmented into multiple pieces making it even harder to find. Unless the bullet lodged in the second victim, it would be an extremely hard thing to find out in a field. There is no telling where that bullet or bullet fragments went after impacting the second person.

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join